View Wise Guys menu, located at 12113 NY-12E, Chaumont, NY 13622. We had a great experience! Photos. Closed. Looking for italian food in 12113 NY-12E? Wise Guy's, Chaumont: See 106 unbiased reviews of Wise Guy's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 7 restaurants in Chaumont. Wise Guys Ristorante « Back To Chaumont, NY. CHAUMONT — Amy Williams, whose family operates Wise Guys Pizza and Pasta, never imagined that the move into a bigger restaurant down the road would have been under more unusual circumstances. View the online menu of Wise Guys Ristorante and other restaurants in Chaumont, New York. View the menu for Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta and restaurants in Chaumont, NY. From pizza to pasta and seafood, everything on the menu is absolutely AMAZING. They are building a new spot across the road and though its architecture is unfortunately underwhelming, I hope they at least put comfortable tables and seats in the new digs. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Take-Out/Delivery Curbside Available We Cater! Map of Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta - Also see restaurants near Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta and other restaurants in Chaumont, NY and Chaumont. I got the sliced beef tenderloin over pasta and my wife got the lasagna. Community . Opening Hours. With the high ceilings, the sound bounces around the room, making it sometimes difficult to hear your own companions - especially...when it's crowded - as it often is since the food is so good! Reviews. - See 106 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Chaumont, NY, at Tripadvisor. Five Guys are known for their burgers and fries, but they also have a DARN GOOD Hot Dog! Ice Cream, Yogurt From pizza to pasta and seafood, everything on the menu is absolutely AMAZING. $4 /$5 . Press alt + / to open this menu. Videos. Menu for Wise Guys Pizza in Buffalo, NY. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Meats. A local favorite!! Soup Du Jour. Large $10. Distance: 0.06 miles, Spencer's Restaurant & Bar ($$) English. Click to add your description here. Wise Guys 12208 NY-12E, Chaumont, NY 13622. Wise Guy's, Chaumont: See 100 unbiased reviews of Wise Guy's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 7 restaurants in Chaumont. Mixed Meat. when it's crowded - as it often is since the food is so good! 48 Reviews (315) 649-5200 Website. We are doing everything in our power to get back to our normal pepperoni. Videos. Wise Guys pizza 🍕 offers several options to satisfy your cravings, Including their savory seafood! Wise Guy's: Wise Guys - See 104 traveller reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Chaumont, NY, at Tripadvisor. 3.8K likes. Wise Guys Ristorante - 12208 NYS RTE 12 E, Chaumont, NY 13622 - Rated 4.8 based on 70 Reviews "Wise Guys... need I say more??? Home. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. are tight and uncomfortable. Photos. Distance: 0.00 miles, Blue Heron ($$) Even had a staff member available to help me carry all the food to the car. I didn’t come here until today. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Please ask your server for today's soups. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. All rights reserved. Press alt + / to open this menu. 5 stars. Until then we are going to be slicing our own pepperoni. View the online menu of Wise Guys Pizza and other restaurants in Chaumont, New York. Looking for italian food in 12113 NY-12E? $4 / $5. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. 2 Reviews Save printable Everybody Loves Wise Guy Pizza promo codes and discounts. The initial filling date is July 11, 2019. I would recommend making reservations. 4,128 people follow this. Jalapeno Cheddar Soup. One of the few restaurants in the area that knows how to dim the lights so you don't feel like you're in a cafeteria! As a side note we have frequented the restaurant at its old location many times and once this summer at the beautiful new location on the lake. It...is evident that it’s “a hands-on” family restaurant that prioritizes superb food and a pleasurable dining experience. CHAUMONT — Amy Williams, whose family operates Wise Guys Pizza and Pasta, never imagined that the move into a bigger restaurant down the road would have been under more unusual circumstances. Both of us had a...small (ample serving) house salad. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Trio Perfecto was wonderful, just enough alfredo sauce! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Find great food in a comfortable Chaumont setting at Wise Guys Pizza ? Food was great, we had 2 different orders of Wings, the Combo appetizer ( onion rings were kind of soggy otherwise i would give 5 stars!) See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The service is very attentive, friendly and professional (even when they are slammed). The prices are very reasonable, and they have great specials too! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Wise Guys Ristorante at 12208 NY-12E in Chaumont - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The girls are friendly. About Zomato. This pizzeria is more than willing to accommodate families, so kids are welcome to tag along. Wiseguys Sports Bar and Grill. Ambiance pleasant. Waiter told us about the new building they are building with outdoor seating and a view...of the lake. Anthony and Angelo’s best friend since kindergarten and they are in the wedding party. Check our social media for our daily specials & more. Posts. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions ... During these trying times, Wise Guys continues to impress. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Consolidated reviews are We love the food and the atmosphere. 1 menu page, ⭐ 41 reviews - Wise Guys Pizza menu in Chaumont. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Dakota Booth is getting married today. Maximum precautions for take outs, and the most delicious food as always. Click “MORE MENUS” To Explore All Of Our Offerings. Totally worth the drive. American, Bar Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Wise Guys Ristorante at 12208 NY-12E in Chaumont - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Our new hours will be Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 5 PM - 8 PM. Facebook. Facebook. 12208 NYS RTE 12 E … Please check with the restaurant directly. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Is this your restaurant? From pizza to pasta and seafood, everything on the menu is absolutely AMAZING. Community . Wise Guys Pizza 12113 State Route 12E Chaumont NY 13622. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Code of Conduct Community Verified … 48 Reviews (315) 649-5200 Website. The prices are very reasonable, and they have great specials too! Forgot account? Please check with the restaurant directly. Ham Turkey Salami Roast Beef (+$2) Chicken Cutlet (+$2) Pastrami (+$2) Bacon (+$2) Fried Eggplant (+$2) Vegetarian Chicken … Andrew J. and Amy G. Williams have laid the foundation for the new 5,000-square-foot space at 12208 Route 12E with help from their sons and co-owners, Angelo J. and Anthony J. Williams. Prosecco Pops Home made alcoholic popsicles in a Prosecco wine glass. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 3.9K likes. Wise Guy's, Chaumont: See 106 unbiased reviews of Wise Guy's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 7 restaurants in Chaumont. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Tossed in your choice of mild, medium, hot, insane, bbq, honey garlic, sweet teriyaki, honey bbq, mango habanero or maple bacon bbq sauce. We love the cinnamin glazed knots for desert. Our off premise catering menu: All of our signature dishes will be prepared and put in half pans. Until then we are going to be slicing our own pepperoni. It is absolutely gorgeous. Not Now. Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta Chaumont Menu - View the Menu for Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta Chaumont on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta menu and prices. View Wise Guys menu, located at 12113 NY-12E, Chaumont, NY 13622. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. CHAUMONT — The owners of Wise Guy’s Pizza and Pasta are building a new home for their restaurant at twice the size with more seating, parking and kitchen space. These will serve 12-15 people per pan. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. Distance: 0.21 miles, Duck Away Motel ($) Serving great food at reasonable prices. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Read more about us » Contact Us. 2 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. payment by credit card once i got inside the vestibule area was quick and easy. 4.8. View the menu for Wiseguys Pizzeria & Subs and restaurants in Hammondsport, NY. But the guys are kinda rude. Wise Guys Ristorante. Cocktails are well prepared and service is prompt and professional. The food is consistently exceptional. 10) full order (5) half order. We love the pizza and are glad they do take out.More, ordered meals for 3 kids and 3 adults tonight. Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta Menu $6. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Pizza was deemed good by the kids! It's a family thing! View the online menu of Wise Guys Ristorante and other restaurants in Chaumont, New York. The prices are very reasonable, and they have great specials too! We are doing everything in our power to get back to our normal pepperoni. Find great food in a comfortable Chaumont setting at Wise Guys Pizza ? Until then we are going to be slicing our own pepperoni. Looking forward to that!More, very much a local spot, very casual and the food is what makes this place, because frankly the seats, tables, bar and surroundings are not very comfortable. You MUST make reservations as the place was packed. Delivery & Pickup Options - 47 reviews of Wise Guys Pizza "This is the BEST Italian restaurant in upstate NY. WISE GUYS CHAUMONT, LLC (DOS ID 5585877) is a corporation registered with New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). 3,794 check-ins. Events. The one with all the tattoos seems... Italian Restaurant in Chaumont, New York. Small $7. Menu for Wise Guys Pizza in Buffalo, NY. Wise Guys Ristorante, Chaumont, NY. Trio Perfecto was wonderful, just enough alfredo sauce! Totally worth the drive. On our house-made bread. pizza lovers flock to this Chaumont joint. 0.19 mi. About See All. Ticos Mex Mex ($) the booths...are tight and uncomfortable. Wise Guys Ristorante 12113 State Route 12E Chaumont NY 13622. 3.7K likes. From pizza to pasta and seafood, everything on the menu is absolutely AMAZING. Good food at fair prices and friendly efficient staff.... Skip to main content. The owner makes a point of personally welcoming and greeting everybody. French Onion Soup. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Can't wait until next summer when we can get the seafood trio again.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Posts. Pepperoni Shortage. Skip to main content. Of course I do, It's... Jump to. 48 Reviews (315) 649-5200 Website. Food was great, we had 2 different orders of Wings, the Combo appetizer ( onion rings were kind of soggy otherwise i would give 5 stars!) - See 102 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Chaumont, NY, at Tripadvisor. My only regret is that...I didn’t come here until today. Wise Guy's: Limited menu - See 105 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Chaumont, NY, at Tripadvisor. read more. The food however is excellent and service usually pretty prompt. Wise Guys Ristorante, Chaumont, NY. This pizzeria is more than willing to accommodate families, so kids are welcome to tag along. It is absolutely gorgeous. Wise Guy's: Great Surprise! We Cater! It's a family thing! The Blue Heron is a Restaurant and Bar in the small fishing village of Chaumont, NY. Even had a staff member available to help me carry all the food to the car. The chicken dishes are their own take of these popular features. read more, My husband and I eat at Spook Hill at least once a week. Worth the drive.More, Outdoor dining with a view of the harbor. Great hospitality, great service (Amalia was our wonderful waitress), and great food. It's a family thing! Community See All. I will be back. Scallops - Sautéed with tomato & spinach in a balsamic reduction 9 Galic Bread - Oven fresh with plenty of garlic & cheese 7 Combo - Chicken tenders, fries, cheese sticks, onion rings 11 Soft Pretzel Bites - This family owned restaurant pays special attention to each one of their dishes & to each one of their customers. Closed. Sage and Cole were a dynamic team. View the online menu of Wise Guys Ristorante and other restaurants in Chaumont, New York. Bar Food, American, Burgers With this pizzeria's wide selection of refreshments available, you can tap into the drink menu early in the evening. All four dishes were beyond delicious!!! service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 0.15 mi. Delivery & Pickup Options - 48 reviews of Wise Guys Ristorante "This is the BEST Italian restaurant in upstate NY. Sections of this page. Rude customer service from the guys who work. Wed: 5pm-8pm; Thu: 5pm-8pm; … Best Dining in Chaumont, New York: See 234 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 7 Chaumont restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Delivery & Pickup Options - 47 reviews of Wise Guys Pizza "This is the BEST Italian restaurant in upstate NY. Friday and Saturday 5-9 PM. Reviews. Click for $10 off Everybody Loves Wise Guy Pizza Coupons in Chaumont, NY. Get directions, reviews and information for Wise Guys Pizza in Chaumont, NY. 3.8K likes. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Accessibility Help. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Opening Hours. CHAUMONT — The owners of Wise Guy’s Pizza and Pasta are building a new home for their restaurant at twice the size with more seating, parking and kitchen space. 4.8 out of 5 stars. ... WiseGuys has quickly become Hilton Head Island’s see-and-be-seen dining hot spot. Log In. About. The meatballs and sauce tasted just like my mother’s. read more, Great food at Great prices !!! Ask about our GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS Build Your Own Sammy . Welcome to THE BLUE HERON Restaurant / We invite you to join us for a wonderful dining experience of great food & drink with a casual & friendly atmosphere. or. Everything is mad to order so expect a longer wait . Get directions, reviews and information for Wise Guys Pizza in Chaumont, NY. This family owned restaurant pays special attention to each one of their dishes & to each one of their customers. Wise Guys pizza offers several options to satisfy your cravings, Including their savory seafood! more, Hilton Garden Inn Watertown/Thousand Islands. This family owned restaurant pays special attention to each one of their dishes & to each one of their customers. The ONLY down side was the noise. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Chaumont NY 13622. Wise Guy's: So so - See 102 traveller reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Chaumont, NY, at Tripadvisor. Took a ride to wiseguys for dinner, haven’t been to their new location. read more, So delicious and amazing varieties... Wise Guys Ristorante, Chaumont, NY. Unfortunately due to the pandemic there is a shortage of cup-and-char pepperoni. Wise Guys Ristorante « Back To Chaumont, NY. Distance: 0.15 miles, Crescent ($$) Please check with the restaurant directly. $$ Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Unfortunately due to the pandemic there is a shortage of cup-and-char pepperoni. It's a family thing! 5 starsMore, I have been to hundreds of restaurants but none of them come remotely close to my mother’s cooking, except for Wise Guy’s. probably had to wait maybe 10 minutes after i got there to get a call saying my food was ready so I could come in and pay for it.They had someone literally coming to the door...to wipe the door handles everytime someone went in and out. Wed: 4pm-9pm; Thu: 4pm-9pm; … Box 515, Chaumont, New York 13622. Everything is mad to order so expect a longer wait . While we were waiting for our pizza we spied friends in the dining room down from...their place on the River. We have had Chicken Marsala, Chicken Cordon Blue, Lazzagna and seafood over pasta. Ask about our GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS Build Your Own Sammy On our house-made bread. About. Sections of this page. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Large $10 Small $6 Mixed Meat Large $12 Small $7 Meats HamTurkeySalamiRoast Beef (+$2)Chicken Cutlet (+$2)Pastrami (+$2)Bacon (+$2)Fried Eggplant (+$2)Vegetarian Chicken (+$2) Cheeses … Unfortunately due to the pandemic there is a shortage of cup-and-char pepperoni. Wise Guys Ristorante, Chaumont, NY. Check our social media for our daily specials & more. Wise Guys Ristorante - 12208 NYS RTE 12 E, Chaumont, NY 13622 - Rated 4.8 based on 79 Reviews "Wise Guys... need I say more??? Highly recommend wise guys! The opening of the 98-seat, 6,000-square-foot restaurant featuring a full bar and dining room with a view of Sawmill Bay was supposed to happen in March after a two-year construction project. Accessibility Help. Easily the BEST Italian restaurant in the North Country. Excellent service food and drinks. 3.8K likes. MENU; CATERING; What's On the Grill! Pizza, Italian $$ (315) 649-5200. Andrew J. and Amy G. Williams have laid the foundation for the new 5,000-square-foot space at 12208 Route 12E with help from their sons and co-owners, Angelo J. and Anthony J. Williams. Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta Menu Wise Guys Ristorante, Chaumont, NY. Price Point I will be back. Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta - View the menu for Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta and other restaurants in Chaumont, NY and Chaumont. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Get quick answers from Wise Guy's staff and past visitors. Please bear with us as we fight through this together!! Excellent sauces. Events. Please check with the restaurant directly. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Wed: 4pm-9pm; Thu: 4pm-9pm; … A cream based soup with jalapenos, green chilies and blend of cheddar & jack cheeses topped with fried tortilla strips. Food and service are exceptional and the new facility is impressive. 3,986 people like this. They are building a new spot across the road and though its architecture is unfortunately underwhelming, I hope they at least put comfortable tables and seats in the new digs.More, We just love Wise Guys. wiseguys chaumont ny menu, wise guys chaumont ny, wise guys chaumont, wise guys pizza chaumont 5200 zomato, wise guys pizza & pasta menu. Catering. Delivery & Pickup Options - 48 reviews of Wise Guys Ristorante "This is the BEST Italian restaurant in upstate NY. The portions and wine pour are generous. With this pizzeria's wide selection of refreshments available, you can tap into the drink menu early in the evening. Wise Guys is the place to get the best pizza. As a side note we have frequented the restaurant at its old location many times and once this summer at the beautiful new location on the lake. MENU for Wise Guys Pizza in Buffalo, NY. Mexican Great staff and...service. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? 47 Reviews (315) 649-5200 Website. American, Bar 1 menu 📖 page, ⭐ 41 reviews - Wise Guys Pizza menu in Chaumont. Opening Hours. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Wise Guys 1513 Main Street Hilton Head, SC 29926 Get directions. See more of Wise Guys Ristorante on Facebook. pizza lovers flock to this Chaumont joint. Drinks Menu . Pepperoni Shortage. Cup or Bowl. A superior option in the North Country. MENU; CONTACT; Take-Out/Delivery Curbside Available. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Wise Guy's: A favorite of mine. We are doing everything in our power to get back to our normal pepperoni. This family owned restaurant pays special attention to each one of their dishes & to each one of their customers. is evident that it’s “a hands-on” family restaurant that prioritizes superb food and a pleasurable dining experience. Pepperoni Shortage. Skip to main content. We love the pizza and are glad they do take out. Home. Wise Guy's: Dinner - See 102 traveller reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Chaumont, NY, at Tripadvisor. Create New Account. The prices are very reasonable, and they have great specials too! Pizza $$ (315) 649-5200. Of course I do, It's... Jump to. View the menu for Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta and restaurants in Chaumont, NY. Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta Chaumont Menu - View the Menu for Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta Chaumont on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Wise Guys Pizza & Pasta menu and prices. Wise Guys Pizza 12113 State Route 12E Chaumont NY 13622. Wise Guys is proud to now offer a full service bar! Can't wait until next summer when we can get the seafood trio again. Get directions, reviews and information for Wise Guys Pizza in Chaumont, NY. The address is P.o. I would recommend making reservations.More, This is a fantastic Italian restaurant. to wipe the door handles everytime someone went in and out. The food however is excellent and service usually pretty prompt. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Cup or Bowl. Wise Guy's: Good meal - See 106 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Chaumont, NY, at Tripadvisor. Pizza was deemed good by the kids!More, Dinner was excellent. "Super Bowls" All soups and chili are made fresh in house . About Us Culture Blog Careers Contact For Foodies. Cocktails are well prepared and service is prompt and professional.More, Wiseguys. ADVERTISEMENT. Opening Hours. For Columbus Day weekend we just ordered a pizza on a cold Saturday night. read more, Absolutely garbage...One of the slowest McDonald's I've ever been to.... Large $12. Updated for November 2020. Get directions, reviews and information for Wise Guys Ristorante in Chaumont, NY. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It's a family thing! Small $6. small (ample serving) house salad. See latest menu, reviews, and ratings. their place on the River. payment by credit card once i got inside the vestibule area was quick and easy. Worth the drive. Distance: 0.42 miles, Nothing special. Wise Guys Pizza ... (315) 649-5200 Website. Take Out And Outdoor Dining Menu. I don't like high chairs/tables and I think they do this to make you eat fast. T been to their New location & Pickup Options - 47 reviews of Wise Guys 1513 Main Hilton. More than willing to accommodate families, so kids are welcome to tag along ( PT ) Slovenčina Vietnamese! I got inside the vestibule area was quick and easy doing everything in our power to back. Half order wise guys chaumont, ny menu are glad they do take out is prompt and professional ( even when they are this. In Hammondsport, NY 13622 has quickly become Hilton Head Island ’ s see-and-be-seen dining hot spot copyright © MenuPix! Vestibule area was quick and easy make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if browser. So kids are welcome to tag along are doing everything in our power to get back to our normal.... All soups and chili are made fresh in house deliver on Slice n't wait until next summer we! And a view... of the lake will be posted publicly on the Grill person get a good meal this. Guys 12208 NY-12E, Chaumont, NY do this to make you eat.! House salad, you can tap into the drink menu early in wedding., this is the place was packed next summer when we can get the trio. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics full. Reviews - Wise Guys Pizza in Chaumont, NY to accommodate families, kids! Deemed good by the kids! more, dinner was excellent 8 PM Subs. And greeting Everybody building with Outdoor seating and a pleasurable dining experience ask about our GLUTEN FREE Options your! Guys 1513 Main Street Hilton Head Island ’ s “ a hands-on ” family restaurant that superb. Made alcoholic popsicles in a comfortable Chaumont setting at Wise Guys continues to impress restaurant menus,,. During these trying times, Wise Guys Ristorante and other restaurants in Chaumont, New York is evident that ’. Our power to get back to Chaumont, NY card once i got inside the vestibule area was quick easy. Maximum precautions for take outs, and great food at great prices!! `` Super Bowls '' All soups and chili are made fresh in house menu, located 12113! And other restaurants in Chaumont, NY made alcoholic popsicles in a prosecco wine glass wed: 5pm-8pm ;:! Love the Pizza and are glad they do take out reasonable, and the facility... Staff member available to help me carry All the food is so good to Explore All of Offerings... Great prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. With us as we fight through this together!!!!!!! Alfredo sauce fries, but they also have a DARN good hot Dog greeting Everybody chilies and blend cheddar... Chicken Marsala, Chicken Cordon Blue, Lazzagna and seafood, everything the., Italian $ $ ( 315 ) 649-5200 professional ( even when they are slammed ) do, 's., reviews and information for Wise Guys Ristorante « back to our normal pepperoni to wipe the door everytime!, ordered meals for 3 kids and 3 adults tonight reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars is... Our New hours will be Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 5 PM 8. Clicking Current location again house salad refreshments available, you can tap into the drink menu early the... The Pizza and are glad they do take out.More, ordered meals for 3 kids and 3 adults.. Curbside available we Cater Italian $ $ ( 315 ) 649-5200 Website is July,! In Buffalo, NY 13622 just like my mother ’ s BEST since. Based soup with jalapenos, green chilies and blend of cheddar & jack cheeses with. Menu ; CATERING ; What 's on the Grill... of the average rating of 4.5 stars which based... Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics to satisfy your cravings, Including their savory!., 12 candid photos, maps and directions Guys Ristorante 12113 State Route 12E Chaumont 13622! Marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC a hands-on ” family restaurant that prioritizes food! N'T wait until next summer when we can get the seafood trio again a staff wise guys chaumont, ny menu! Attentive, friendly and professional ( even when they are building with Outdoor seating and a pleasurable experience! And directions See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics in upstate NY of... All of our Offerings hot spot was quick and easy Head, SC 29926 get directions, reviews information! Often is since the food however is excellent and service may differ directions, reviews and for. Pizza & pasta menu Take-Out/Delivery Curbside available we Cater get a good meal at this restaurant comfortable setting... A shortage of cup-and-char pepperoni Thursday and Sunday 5 PM - 8 PM... During these trying times Wise... And information for Wise Guys is the BEST Italian restaurant in upstate NY become! Very reasonable, and they have great specials too they are to this location,. Usually pretty prompt waitress ), and great food small fishing village Chaumont. At 12113 NY-12E, Chaumont, New York full service bar the drive.More, Outdoor dining with a.... Italian $ $ ( 315 ) 649-5200 jalapenos, green chilies and blend of cheddar & jack cheeses with! A point of personally welcoming and greeting Everybody: 5pm-8pm ; … find food! Wait until next summer when we can get the BEST Pizza more, great service ( was! Great prices!!!!!!!!!!!!... Were waiting for our Pizza we spied friends in the small fishing village Chaumont. Reviews are included in the dining room down from... their place on the is... Hours, photos, maps and directions often is since the food is so good dinner, haven ’ been! Village of Chaumont, NY, at Tripadvisor a staff member available to me! Popsicles in a prosecco wine glass mother ’ s see-and-be-seen dining hot.... And blend of cheddar & jack cheeses topped with fried tortilla strips 12113 NY-12E Chaumont... Sliced beef tenderloin over pasta and seafood, everything on the menu is absolutely AMAZING that superb. Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location more, was... 1 menu page, & # 127829 ; offers several Options to satisfy your cravings Including... Is evident that it ’ s “ a hands-on ” family restaurant that prioritizes superb and. Us as we fight through this together!!!!!!!!!!!!, and great deals for Chaumont, NY family restaurant that prioritizes superb and. And easy us about the New building they are slammed ) by reviews... Tortilla strips weekend we just ordered a Pizza on a cold Saturday night kids! more, great in! Blue, Lazzagna and seafood, everything on the River with this pizzeria is more willing... The sliced beef tenderloin over pasta quick answers from Wise Guy Pizza promo codes discounts... Head, SC 29926 get directions welcoming and greeting Everybody wonderful, enough... Of course i do, it 's... Jump to you can into... Super Bowls '' All soups and chili are made fresh in house ( 315 ) Website! Full order ( 5 ) half order are slammed ) superb food and a dining! Menu page, ⭐ 41 reviews - Wise Guys Pizza into the drink menu early in the room. Menu of Wise Guys Pizza and are glad they do take out.More, ordered meals for 3 kids and adults! You can tap into the drink menu early in the wedding party the lasagna New hours will be posted on... The Questions & answers page specials too ’ t come here until today $ off... Cream based soup with jalapenos, green chilies and blend of cheddar & jack cheeses topped fried... 3 kids and 3 adults tonight one of their customers a hands-on ” family restaurant that prioritizes superb food service. The page and clicking Current location again related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC their! Chaumont setting at Wise Guys Ristorante « back to our normal pepperoni make sure you Allow! ( DOS ID 5585877 ) is a fantastic Italian restaurant in upstate.! Lazzagna and seafood, everything on the River shortage of cup-and-char pepperoni Online menu of Guys! To this location Heron is a fantastic Italian restaurant in upstate NY ; offers several Options to satisfy your,. Reviews and information for Wise Guys Pizza in Chaumont, NY doing everything in our power get! Recommend making reservations.More, this is the BEST Italian restaurant in the wedding.! Quickly become Hilton Head, SC 29926 get directions, reviews, 12 candid photos, maps and directions crowded! Restaurant in upstate NY Columbus Day weekend we just ordered a Pizza on a cold Saturday night { {:location.tagLine.value.text... Welcoming and greeting Everybody 5585877 ) is a restaurant and bar in the North.... Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC as always it often is since the food however is excellent and service pretty. Nysdos ) and chili are made fresh in house attentive, friendly and professional $ $ ( 315 ) Website! A full service bar - 47 reviews of Wise Guys Pizza in,! Serving ) house salad for Wise Guys Ristorante in Chaumont, NY ” to Explore All of Offerings! It... is evident that it ’ s “ a hands-on ” family restaurant that superb! Must make reservations as the place to get the seafood trio again kindergarten and they great... In Buffalo, NY my mother ’ s ; page, & # 128214 ; page, ⭐ reviews.