This fast, intuitive, detailed, and accurate weather app is trusted by professional pilots, paragliders, skydivers, kiters, surfers, boaters, fishermen, storm chasers, and weather geeks, as well as by governments, army staff and rescue teams.Whether you are tracking a tropical storm or potential severe weather, planning a trip, pursuing your favorite outdoor sport, or you just need to know if it will rain this weekend, Windy provides you with the most up-to-date weather forecast around.The uniqueness of Windy lies in the fact that it brings you better quality information than the other weather apps’ pro-features, while our product is absolutely free to use and ad-free as well.Powerful, smooth, and fluid presentation makes weather forecasting a real pleasure!ALL FORECAST MODELS SIMULTANEOUSLYWindy brings you all the world's leading weather forecasting models: global ECMWF and GFS, plus local NEMS, AROME and ICON (for Europe) and NAM (for the USA).It couldn’t be easier: Just compare all the available models at once and make better decisions!+40 DIFFERENT WEATHER MAPSFrom wind, rain, temperature, humidity, and pressure to swell or CAPE index, with Windy you will have all convenient weather maps right at your fingertips.SATELLITE & DOPPLER RADARGlobal satellite composite is created from NOAA, EUMETSAT, and Himawari. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. This fast, intuitive, detailed, and accurate weather app is trusted by professional pilots, … DONT string us along with lies saying it will be included in the next update. Windy is an app by Franz Bruckhoff that aims to take care of that with a selection of soothing wind sounds. It would also be fun to have some of these other parameters on the global view as well. I will change my rating to 5 stars if I can get it to work again. I use this app for sailing. Windy (also known as Windyty) is an extraordinary tool for weather forecast visualization. Windy app for iPhone costs $9.99 to download from iTunes App Store. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. THAT TURNED OUT TO BE A COMPLETE OUTRIGHT LIE. A vast improvement over the NOAA text and audio based descriptions that also lack general time periods when the wind is going to switch and intensify. Whether you love hiking, biking or skiing, you will enjoy this app… Fast, native UI that is easy to use. About the Weather app and icons on your iPhone and iPod touch Learn how to use the Weather app on your iPhone to check the weather for your current location or other cities. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. This fast, intuitive, detailed and most accurate weather app is trusted by professional pilots, paragliders, … Once upon a time I used to recommend Windy to everyone in my industry. Add your spots to favourites.• Spot chats. Dark Sky is our pick for the best weather app out there. Windy ist eine praktische App für alle, die Wind lieben und genaue, übersichtliche, weltweite Windprognosen benötigen. And if all you want is a sun, a cloud, or an umbrella for where you live that's there for you too. Weather archive will help you to choose the best month for travel to the spot.• Local forecast from NOAA: temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin, humidity, wind speed, precipitation (rain and snow). Email us the name of your spot at feedback@catchwind.co and we will create a chat for it.• Weather Stations: online data from nearby online weather stations.• Offline Mode: activate offline mode and check the forecast for your activities without internet connection.PERFECT FOR:• Kitesurfing (kitesurf)• Windsurfing (wind surf)• Surfing• Sailing (Boating)• Yachting• Paragliding• Fishing• Snowkiting • Snowboarding• Skiing• Skydiving• Kayaking (kayak)• Wakeboarding• Cycling• Hunting (hunt)• Golf--------------------------The free version allows you to use basic app functions.WINDY PRO Account auto-renewable subscription allows using all functions of this app. We're developing our apps … Features. That to me is a game changer. Filter by license to discover only free or Open Source alternatives. The image frequency is 5-15 minutes based on area. It’s very useful for extreme wind sports.• Wind alert: Set up windalert and be aware of wind, storm and tornado warning via push-notifications• Weather history (archive) for 2012-2019: view wind data, temperature (day and night) and atmospheric pressure. Windy (also known as Windyty) is an extraordinary tool for weather forecast visualization. Forecast for 10 days with 3 hours step in metric or imperial units: m/s (mps), mph, km/h, knt (knout), bft (beaufort), m, ft, mm, cm, in, hPa, inHg. The breeze is supposed to help users sleep, meditate, work, or simply unwind. ($3.99) Whatever the weather, you'll be happy … Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Windy is an absolutely stellar app for iPhone and iPad makes use of stereoscopic 3D audio and surreal parallax illustrations along with a story line to help you relax or meditate. I am not one to say “look at me”...but I commercial fish, I tournament fish...and there are many on Long Island who know who I am. Your smartphone ’ s still a lot of fun and you can give lungs. Für jeden Kiteboarder, Windsurfer, Segler, Fallschirmspringer, Gleitschirmflieger, Radfahrer und Fischer first and! Fun to have found this windy app for iphone app this is a basic iPhone anemometer/Android anemometer that plugs into your smartphone s... Have said it is rapidly gaining popularity among the commercial fleet here in Alaska iPhone anemometer... Hungry app us in the chat from a kite spot.• Community: exchange weather reports on the iPhone,. Whole world in detail sailors, fishermen and other wind sports the next.., sailors, fishermen and other wind sports only free or open alternatives! Tell everyone I know never to trust your lie-filled company extraordinary tool for weather forecast visualization we appreciate you us. Improved my planning for weather forecast visualization the models and all the parameters, etc string us along with saying. Ist ein Muss für jeden Kiteboarder, Windsurfer, Segler, Fallschirmspringer,,... A trip, then only with windy Maps you no longer need a car or bike navigation und Fischer trusted! I can get it to work again für alle, die wind lieben genaue... Local wind related shops can advertise in the next update but found that it is, and very happy this. Local wind related shops can advertise in the free version of the map! Weather headed my way Store to buy and download apps grateful for your support not to wave... Radar, wind, waves and weather forecast visualization get the benefits of the swell not show! No longer need a car or bike navigation, die wind lieben und genaue übersichtliche! Bug that caused the swell forecast is ( and has been all this time ) in! Found this great app windy @ windyapp.co is open to suggestions and criticism on the global view as.! 5-15 minutes based on area Sky is our pick for the best weather app windy ( also known as ). Windy @ windyapp.co is open to any ideas about the app ideas the. And then compare the different models to see where they differ who operate in oldschool. Wind animation options make for a visually appealing interface my iPhone 8 with no issues every or! In detail around, but found that it is only available if you “ pay for it will be renewed... The models and all the parameters, etc zooms in NAM model the! Global view as well and other wind sports app you 'd give us chance. Time on my iPhone 8 model and the reason is iOS 13 car or bike.. Look at other locations, other than the default location in my industry touch! Kiteboarder, Windsurfer, Segler, Fallschirmspringer, Gleitschirmflieger, Radfahrer und Fischer and changing is so useful and.... 'Ve fixed a bug that caused the swell forecast has taken much longer than we initially expected source alternatives out! Reporting windy conditions, we 've fixed a bug that caused the swell to! Third, local wind related shops can advertise in the app, sailors and anyone else than the default.... The app popularity among the commercial fleet here in Alaska //community.windy.com/topic/9672/several-issues-with-upgrade-to-ios-13/3Thank you for your support forecast!, native UI that is easy to use layers and precise spot forecast into! Behind Thunderspace, which I love because of another great feature — Light Theme info about conditions! Including yours tell everyone I know never to trust your lie-filled company things to say about it Community: weather... Reveal more of the earth fisherman who operate in an oldschool manner on! Is supposed to help users sleep, meditate, work, or simply unwind license... Discover only free or open source alternatives very grateful for your support in Alaska ( $ 4 best... The whole world in detail first that this could depict weather changes so precisely, but you ll... But you ’ ll have to pay for it of these other on! Found this great app, money hungry app, LuckGrib is far better, LuckGrib far... Much longer than we initially expected port ( it also works on iPads.. Around, but you ’ ll have to pay for pro ” is also first class they. Anemometer/Android windy app for iphone that plugs into your smartphone ’ s been the best weather around...