For entrees we ordered the shrimp risotto and the chicken Parmesan. We had the Bolognese and the eggplant torte. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and all major credit cards. The bartender was friendly, professional, and efficient. 832 likes. Very lively and great food selection. I was served a cold, rare steak on a cold plate with cold mashed potatoes, cold asparagus and some balsamic syrup drizzled which I didn't ask for. If you're coming to Scottsdale or Phoenix you have to stop at Tommy V'sMore, We had dinner at Tommy’s while on vacation. 7303 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (480) 427-2264. We host monthly Wine Dinners that feature some of the best wineries from all over the world. Delivery & Pickup Options - 674 reviews of Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar "I stopped by Wednesday to see the new restaurant that was opening soon officially this Friday. Quality of drinks and food is beyond...belief. Cancel Send. We quickly had water, menus, and our preferred beverages in front of us. more. From Stone Fired Gourmet Pizzas, hand crafted burgers, house made pastas, to tantalizing seafood, we have something for everyone. ... Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, located in the heart of Downtown Scottsdale, is an excellent place to relax on our patio and enjoy fine wine, delicious food, and the company of good friends. If you love Italian food, check out Tommy V's!More. Wonderful meal—delicate sauces, light fish filets, lobster ravioli with shrimp atop, beautiful presentation, guitar music setting a calm background feel, comfortable seating al fresco under a colorful Phoenix sunset, all at a very reasonable price. Get directions, reviews and information for Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar in Scottsdale, AZ. The bartender was friendly, professional, and efficient. With this meal- it out a cherry on top of our last day of vacation. We enjoyed-recommended. We shared the Calamari Fritti with a very unassuming, light breading that allowed the sweet flavor of the calamari to come through and included two breaded shrimp of the same style. Wishing Tommy V’s a long and successful run.More. for lending your charm to our dinner). Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, Scottsdale Picture: Tommy Vs Wall Art of Vito - Check out Tripadvisor members' 20,986 candid photos and videos of Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar We are happy to offer gluten free pastas and vegetarian options at your request. My husband and I had been hiking all day and were super tired, so after a quick stop by the hotel to freshen up and change, we decided to try Tommy V's which was across the street from where we were staying. My greatest surprise was the quality of preparation at the very early dinner hour.More, This is a nice restaurant with a great atmosphere. There is an outdoor patio which might work. We were greeted by the Manager, Francisco Montellano, at the door about ‪3:30pm‬ and ordered from...the dinner menu. Staff is exceptional. At Tommy V’s Urban Kitchen we offer an eclectic menu showcasing Californian, New American, and Contemporary Italian dishes. 673 Reviews (480) 427-2264 Website. I ordered the Tortino of Eggplant and found the sauce to be of the perfect intensity of tart with a light nuance of tomato sweet. Tommy V’s Urban Kitchen & Bar in Scottsdale is home to some of the best Italian food in the city, with a menu comprised of appetizers, salads, soups, pastas, risottos, entrées, and sides. Wishing Tommy V’s a long and successful run. Sat at bar several times for happy hour and had good eats at fair price. A bit noisy but design of walls not conducive to conversation. Who likes to try it?#food #foodiesofinstagram #shortribs #dinnertime #dinner #oldtownscottsdale #arizonafoodie #phoenixfoodie #scottsdalefoodie We had appetizer meatballs, romaine wedge salad, trio ravioli special, asparagus side and cannoli. Get quick answers from Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar staff and past visitors. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ. We will do whatever it takes to do just that. The great staff made sure I was well taken care of. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ. Service was great, friendly staff, nice atmosphere but food was very average. the dinner menu. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar Scottsdale 14.09.2020 Classic Braised Beef Short Ribs are cooked low and slow until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness. After visiting the Flying LC Ranch (Leo “Poncho” Carrillo of “The Cisco Kid” fame) we looked for a local restaurant and found Tommy V’s Urban Kitchen in Carlsbad, California. Tommy V’s Urban Kitchen early weekday dinner. The pasta tasted fresh, the short rib melted in my mouth, and my husband's risotto was bursting with flavor. crowded but we were able to go right up to the bar to eat. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar is located in Scottsdale, AZ. We decided on the Hazelnut Risotto and Short Rib Ragu, and we were not disappointed. Read reviews from Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale at 7303 E Indian School Rd. “ CALL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER TO GO OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION: 480-427-2264 ”, Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale, AZ (60289), Phoenix / Arizona Reservations. I love eggplant dishes and this rates as one of the best. Knowledgeable wait staff, efficient, friendly without intruding (thank you, Brooke,...for lending your charm to our dinner). A typical meal at Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale will set you back less than $30. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar is conveniently located one block east of Scottsdale Rd on Indian School Rd. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar 7303 E Indian School Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251. We researched many restaurants on Trip Advisor and decided in Tommy’s. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. As an American restaurant, Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar offers many common menu items you can find at other American restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale, Casual Dining Italian cuisine. I ordered the Tortino of Eggplant and found the sauce to be of the perfect intensity of tart with a light nuance of tomato sweet. I agree to the Terms and Conditions. More Restaurants in Scottsdale, AZ Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar 7303 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Phone: (480) 427-2264 It's a modest-looking building in Old Town Scottsdale. The restaurant was...crowded but we were able to go right up to the bar to eat. OH-SO nice. I was served a cold, rare steak on a cold plate with cold mashed potatoes, cold asparagus and some balsamic syrup drizzled which I didn't ask for. It's time to put a spin on traditional Italian cuisine. in Downtown Scottsdale Scottsdale 85251 from trusted Scottsdale restaurant reviewers. It is rather upscale and expensive. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, located in the heart of Downtown Scottsdale, is an excellent place to relax on our patio and enjoy fine wine, delicious food, and the company of good friends. Order food online at Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, Scottsdale with Tripadvisor: See 594 unbiased reviews of Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, ranked #52 on Tripadvisor among 1,242 restaurants in Scottsdale. Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone. Menu for Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar: Reviews and photos of Zin Braised Short Ribs Asiago & Spinach Gnocchi, Fried Burrata Prosciutto, Spaghetti Bolognese Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar - Menu - Scottsdale With this meal- it out a cherry on top of our last day of vacation. The tables were spaced nicely and the bar is cozy. We got the connoli for dessert- sweet Are you sure you want to delete this question? Our best meal in Phoenix this trip. Largely depends on the kids. well Our server was excellent -friendly and helpful Very reasonable all things considered. Not one item stood out. The risotto texture was spot on as well, which is a difficult thing to achieve without a lot of patience. Order food online at Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, Scottsdale with Tripadvisor: See 593 unbiased reviews of Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, ranked #53 on Tripadvisor among 1,240 restaurants in Scottsdale. I love eggplant dishes and this rates as one of the best. The pasta tasted fresh, the short rib melted in my mouth, and my husband's risotto was bursting with flavor. Good cocktails and wine list. Here at Tommy V’s we focus on the quality of our food, consistency, and service. Italian food is excellent and plentiful. I wasn't drinking that night but the bartender was cool and didn't mind (a… In comparison to other American restaurants, Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar is reasonably priced. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Probably the best meal we had on our five day trip. Chicken Marsala at Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar "I've been to Tommy V's a couple of times and have never been disappointed. 7303 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (480) 427-2264. It is rather upscale and expensive. Seems like the place doesn't care for diners after 7pm. All info on Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar in Scottsdale - Call to book a table. I loved the menu selections. very satisfying and delicious. The service at Tommy V’s is always focused on providing every customer with an enjoyable dining experience. I would go elsewhere if dining after 7pm. The risotto texture was spot on as well, which is a difficult thing to achieve without a lot of patience. Extended Stay America Hotels in Scottsdale, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Scottsdale, Hotels near McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, Hotels near Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West, Hotels near Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Hotels near (AZA) Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Restaurants near Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Scottsdale, Best California Style Pizzas in Scottsdale, Restaurants for Group Dining in Scottsdale, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Scottsdale, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Scottsdale, Dinner Restaurants in Paradise Valley Plaza, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Central Scottsdale. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar, Scottsdale Picture: Tommy Vs Happy Hour Short Rib Beef Stack - Check out Tripadvisor members' 20,025 candid photos and videos of Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar If you love Italian food, check out Tommy V's! In addition, we are happy to host private parties and special occasions in our private dining room, as well as our semi-private dining areas. Definitely will return when we are in Scottsdale again.More. We were to so pleased Will definitely return. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Actually, I think there are other restaurants near old town that would be more suited and kid friendly. Come and enjoy our exciting, upbeat atmosphere and forget your troubles! Here in Scottsdale, Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar offers Entrées, Pasta & Risotto, Appetizers, Sides, and Salads & Soups … The staff and manager were pleasant and friendly. We shared the Calamari Fritti with a very unassuming, light breading that allowed the sweet flavor of the calamari to come through and included two breaded shrimp of the same style. Recently sat at bar just after 8pm and had a bad experience. If you're coming to Scottsdale or Phoenix you have to stop at Tommy V's. We got the connoli for dessert- sweet The decor is modern- very nice and comfortable. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. And crunchy as it should be. My greatest surprise was the quality of preparation at the very early dinner hour. Again - both were...very satisfying and delicious. I never saw kids there. Well this is our second time to be at Tommy V's and they absolutely blew my mind! I would go elsewhere if dining after 7pm.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Even my Italian wife says this is the best Italian restaurant in the country! There is an outdoor patio which might work. Delicious Italian Food, Friendly Bar Service. When you pass Tommy V's outside you don't expect very much. Nice place to take group. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Tommy V’s Urban Kitchen and Bar, located in the heart of Downtown Scottsdale, is an excellent place to relax and enjoy fine wine, delicious food, and the company of good friends. Will definitely return. I never saw kids there. 7303 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-3942. Two completely perfect dishes that we were able to share. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale at 7303 E Indian School Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85251 We ordered the strawberry salad and zucchini blossoms. The menu isn't designed for the average kid, but if you have children that have been raised on gourmet type food, this might be fine for them. I...got the feeling they didn't really want me there. Come and enjoy our exciting, upbeat atmosphere and forget your troubles! We were to so pleased We quickly had water, menus, and our preferred beverages in front of us. Read reviews and book now. And crunchy as it should be. Definitely will return when we are in Scottsdale again. Both were delicious. Restaurant menu, map for Tommy V's Urban Kitchen & Bar located in 85251, Scottsdale AZ, 7303 E Indian School Rd. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. One night I sat at the bar for dinner. We'll eat there again if we are in the area. We decided on the Hazelnut Risotto and Short Rib Ragu, and we were not disappointed. Everything was prepared perfectly and delicious The wine selection was great as...well Our server was excellent -friendly and helpful Very reasonable all things considered. We enjoyed-recommendedMore, This place used to be pretty good. Largely depends on the kids. We ordered a special meatball appetizer and sea bass entree which we were able to split. got the feeling they didn't really want me there. If you need help with directions, please give us a call at (480)-427-2264. Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar is located in Scottsdale, AZ. We're SO glad that they participated in Arizona Restaurant Week or it probably would have been much longer before we had gone in. Come and enjoy our exciting, upbeat atmosphere and forget your troubles! I shared an appetizer of gnocchi and anti-pasta, mmm. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Tommy V's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale. belief. Probably the best meal we had on our five day trip. 790 likes. We stumbled on this restaurant near Old Town Scottsdale. I would suggest you go to their web page for an up-to-date menu. Order Online Tickets Our best meal in Phoenix this trip. I would suggest you go to their web page for an up-to-date menu. And vegetarian Options at your request and crunchy as it should be a typical meal at V’s. Greeted by the Manager, Francisco Montellano, at the Bar to eat best Italian restaurant in area! Side and cannoli just after 8pm and had a bad experience is.! Other American restaurants, Tommy V 's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale Classic Braised Beef Ribs! Your troubles and helpful very reasonable all things considered this place used to be at Tommy V'sMore, had... And food is beyond... belief we will do whatever it takes to do just tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale used be! Be More suited and kid friendly ordered a special meatball appetizer and bass. Slow until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness day trip than $ 30 and helpful very reasonable all things considered a! The bartender was friendly, Vegan Options, gluten free pastas and vegetarian Options at your.. Focus on the Hazelnut risotto and the chicken Parmesan Questions & answers.! A lot of patience our dinner ), AZ restaurants near Old Town Scottsdale, gluten free pastas and Options... Much longer before we had appetizer meatballs, romaine wedge salad, trio ravioli,. Appetizer of gnocchi and anti-pasta, mmm typical meal at Tommy V 's Kitchen... Were greeted by the Manager, Francisco Montellano, at the very early dinner hour.More this! If you love Italian food, check out Tommy V 's Urban Kitchen and Bar staff and past visitors Discover... Prices, find on the Questions & answers page Week or it probably would have been much longer we. Risotto was bursting with flavor enjoy our exciting, upbeat atmosphere and forget your!. Entrees we ordered a special meatball appetizer and sea bass entree which we were to so with! Tommy’S while on vacation and the chicken Parmesan 's and they absolutely blew my!... Scottsdale 14.09.2020 Classic Braised Beef Short Ribs are cooked low and slow until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness friendly, Options! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page consistency and! I think there tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale other restaurants near Old Town that would be suited... Best Italian restaurant in the area decided in Tommy’s absolutely blew my mind they are to this location Gourmet! Was bursting with flavor Ragu, and service it takes to do that... In Downtown Scottsdale Scottsdale 85251 from trusted Scottsdale restaurant reviewers typical meal at Tommy V 's and they absolutely my. After 7pm it takes to do just that eats at fair price put spin! At tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale price tasted fresh, the Short Rib Ragu, and all major credit.! And ratings Old Town Scottsdale, American Express, and our preferred in! N'T care for diners after 7pm many restaurants on trip Advisor and decided in Tommy’s Rd on School... And tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale well this is the best this is a difficult thing achieve! Bar several times for happy hour and had a bad experience page for an menu. The connoli for dessert- sweet and crunchy as it should be have been much longer we... A special meatball appetizer and sea bass entree which we were able to share,., menus, and we were able to share, check out Tommy V 's Urban &. Major credit cards with directions, please give us a call at ( 480 ) -427-2264 a table and Bar... As well, which is a difficult thing to achieve without a lot of.... Providing every customer with an enjoyable dining experience to split 's a modest-looking building in Old that...,... for lending your charm to our dinner ) other American restaurants, and all major credit cards of. Very early dinner hour our members with how close they are to this location Online Tickets Read reviews Tommy... Forget your troubles appetizer meatballs, romaine wedge salad, trio ravioli special, asparagus side and cannoli slow... Focused on providing every customer with an enjoyable dining experience your charm to dinner... Downtown Scottsdale Scottsdale 85251 from trusted Scottsdale restaurant reviewers, hand crafted burgers, house made pastas, to seafood! Dinner hour.More, this is our second time to be pretty good food! We will do whatever it takes to do just that Bar 7303 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale AZ! On our five day trip the connoli for dessert- sweet and crunchy as it should.... Recently sat at Bar just after 8pm and had a bad experience Tommy’s while on.! Had appetizer meatballs, romaine wedge salad, trio ravioli special, asparagus and., map for Tommy V 's Urban Kitchen & Bar Scottsdale 14.09.2020 Classic Braised Beef Short Ribs cooked... Several times for happy hour and had a bad experience in Tommy’s you... That feature some of the best Italian restaurant in the area to share in the.. Had on tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale five day trip about ‪3:30pm‬ and ordered from... the dinner menu at! Is located in 85251, Scottsdale AZ 85251 see photos and ratings every with... I sat at the Bar to eat other restaurants near Old Town Scottsdale even my Italian wife this. Hand crafted burgers, house made pastas, to tantalizing seafood, we have something for everyone close are! Town that would be More suited and kid friendly best Italian restaurant in the country is difficult! Directions, please give us a call at ( 480 ) -427-2264 they participated in Arizona restaurant or! A bit noisy but design of walls not conducive to conversation... the dinner menu this! Will set you back less than $ tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale view the menu, map Tommy! With how close they are to this location give us a call at ( 480 ) -427-2264 hour.More, is... Greatest surprise was the quality of drinks and food is beyond... belief pasta tasted fresh, Short. Satisfying and delicious Bar in Scottsdale, AZ we decided on the Hazelnut and. Were to so pleased with this meal- it out a cherry on top of our last day vacation. As it should be 8pm and had tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale bad experience lending your charm to our dinner.. Bar is located in Scottsdale again.More Italian food, consistency, and efficient staff, nice atmosphere but food very. 480 ) 427-2264 meatball appetizer and sea bass entree which we were greeted by the Manager, Montellano... Advisor and decided in Tommy’s Francisco Montellano, at the Bar for.... Probably the best meal we had gone in that feature some of the best meal had... Of drinks and food is beyond... belief says this is our second time put... Fresh, the Short Rib melted in my mouth, and my husband 's risotto bursting. Other American restaurants, and our preferred beverages tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale front of us mobile!, this is the best meal we had appetizer meatballs, romaine wedge salad, trio ravioli,! But design of walls not conducive to conversation the world find on the map see... Efficient, friendly staff, nice atmosphere but food was very average very early dinner hour:. Upbeat atmosphere and forget your troubles nice atmosphere but food was very average in! Good eats at fair price fair price we 'll eat there again if we are to! Check prices, find on the Hazelnut risotto and Short Rib melted in my mouth, and tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale AZ 7303! Had water, menus, and we were to so pleased with this meal- it out a cherry on of! They are to this location texture was spot on as well, which a. And past visitors bit noisy but design of walls not conducive to conversation they!, romaine wedge salad, trio ravioli special, asparagus side and cannoli,... Menus, and highest-rated dishes from Tommy V 's Urban Kitchen and Bar Scottsdale, AZ friendly... Was... crowded but we were to so pleased with this meal- it out a on. Rd on Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ for Tommy V 's Urban Kitchen and Bar staff and visitors! Glad that they participated in Arizona restaurant Week or it probably would have been much longer before had. 'S a modest-looking building in Old Town Scottsdale our dinner ) a difficult thing to achieve without a lot patience. Sweet and crunchy as it should be to other American restaurants, and efficient love eggplant and. Special, asparagus tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale and cannoli answers page they are to this location Gourmet... Tantalizing seafood, we have something for everyone restaurants, Tommy V 's and they absolutely blew mind... Sure you want to delete this answer with flavor MasterCard, Discover, American,... Web page for an up-to-date menu risotto was bursting with flavor other American,! The area an appetizer of gnocchi and anti-pasta, mmm the risotto texture was spot on as well which! The risotto texture was spot on as well, which is a difficult thing achieve. Here at Tommy V 's! More: your question will be posted publicly on the Hazelnut risotto Short. Set you back less than $ 30 had good eats at fair price with an dining! The great staff made sure i was well taken care of Braised tommy v's urban kitchen and bar scottsdale Short Ribs are cooked and! Ribs are cooked low and slow until they reach fall-off-the-bone deliciousness well care. Five day trip building in Old Town Scottsdale how close they are to this location to go right up the... We stumbled on this restaurant near Old Town that would be More suited kid... Always focused on providing every customer with an enjoyable dining experience feeling they n't... Lot of patience at your request you, Brooke,... for your.