Meats, rice, beans, onions, cilantro, & sauce. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. Come find what all the talk is about. Find 7 listings related to Taco Villa in Atlanta on YP.com. Tacos La Villa. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. Order online and track your order live. I really like that when you ask for "special request" on an item they always make it happen with no questions asked. I'm very disappointed. This place… Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill - - Rated 2.4 based on 1 Review "I ordered three crunchy tacos w/shredded beef. 2621 Oswell St Ste 101. Delivery & Pickup Options - 38 reviews of Taco La Villa "I've had multiple items from the menu. Features. We have had the honor of serving Bakersfield since 1993. 2621 Oswell St # 101, Bakersfield, CA 93306 Choice of meat, beans, eggs, cheese, potato, onions, cilantro, and hot sauce. Business Profile. Javascript is needed to run UberEats. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. Thank you for stopping by, we hope you enjoy our service Established in 2003. Soft taco, lettuce, chipotle sauce, and pico de gallo. ¡Una vez que pruebes, no podrás parar! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Use your Uber account to order delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (1400 Union Ave) in Bakersfield. Delivery or takeout! 2415 Cobb Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA Eggs scrambled with chorizo. Meat, rice, beans, onions, cilantro, sauce. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® 5646 State Rd1400 Union4525 Ming 1501 S Union1401 N Chester2621 Oswell 1801 Union Wible Rd Rosedale Hwy Bakersfield, California tacoslavillamexicangrill.com Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The only reason it wouldn't get 5 stars is the restaurant itself looks kind of grungy. Chips, beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, and jalapenos. Takeout; Credit Cards; Alcohol; About Tacos La Villa. 2621 Oswell St, Bakersfield, California, 93306. Hot sauce, onions, and cilantro. View the online menu of Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill and other restaurants in Bakersfield, California. Heads up! Our brand Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill is the product of a seed of dreams. ... , CA 93306 2621 Oswell Street, Bakersfield Directions +16618737841 Map & Contact Info Contact Info 2621 Oswell Street, Bakersfield, CA 93306 +16618737841. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. No delivery fee on your first order. Choice of meat, delicious French fries, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, and cheese. Covered with our salsa and cheese. 1984, orwell george. Eggs scrambled with onion, tomato, and diced pepper. Order online and track your order live. Fries, choice of meat, choice of chips & nacho cheese. Specialties: Join us for our $1 Tacos HAPPY HOUR Special Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm. Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Fast Food, Burgers, Red Pepper Cocktail Lounge - 2641 Oswell St, Bakersfield, Don Pericos Mexican Restaurant - 2660 Oswell St #133, Bakersfield, 2621 Oswell St # 101, Bakersfield, CA 93306. Find Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill in Bakersfield with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Taco Villa locations in Atlanta, GA. Tacos La Villa. Rice, beans, onions, cilantro, and salsa. Tacos La Villa on Niles St in Bakersfield, CA is in the Beach California section(s) Full-Service Restaurants. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Tacos La Villa locations in Bakersfield, CA. Mexican Restaurants in Bakersfield. No delivery fee on your first order. Serving you the best Tacos in town & our very own hand made drinks of Horchata, Lemonade, & Jamaica. Our specialties are Tacos, Burritos, Tortas, Quesadillas, Asada Fries & more! Restaurants. No-contact delivery and takeout orders available now. Rice, beans, onions, cilantro, hot sauce, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. If you appreciate Mexican cuisine, complete your collection with this restaurant. 2621 Oswell St, Bakersfield, California, 93306. Get delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill super-fast to your door. These two men brought with them more dreamers, and since then we have served the best Tacos, Burritos, Tortas & More. Order delivery online from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (2621 Oswell St) in Bakersfield instantly with Seamless! Melted cheese, meat, onion, cilantro & sauce. Get directions (661) 873-7841. Specialties: Join us for our $1 Tacos HAPPY HOUR Special Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® 5646 State Rd1400 Union4525 Ming 1501 S Union1401 N Chester2621 Oswell 1801 Union Wible Rd Rosedale Hwy Bakersfield, California tacoslavillamexicangrill.com Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Tacos La Villa at 2621 Oswell St # 101 in Bakersfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Delivery & Pickup Options - 38 reviews of Taco La Villa "I've had multiple items from the menu. See More. Tacos La Villa appears in: Restaurants The map of Tacos La Villa shows the approximate location in Bakersfield, but you should call them at phone number (661) 363-6024 to verify their address is 4001 Niles Street, Bakersfield, California 93306-4600 and to get hours and driving directions. 2621 Oswell St, Bakersfield, California 93306-3172 USA $ $$$$ Budget. Tacos La Villa 2621 Oswell St Ste 101, Bakersfield. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® 2621 Oswell St (661) 873-7841. Order food online at Tacos La Villa, Bakersfield with Tripadvisor: See unbiased reviews of Tacos La Villa, ranked #0 on Tripadvisor among 1,010 restaurants in Bakersfield. 12. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (Oswell St.) in Bakersfield. No delivery fee on your first order. Best Menus of Bakersfield. But if you’re looking to add a new spot to your rotation, check out Villa’s Tacos. tacos la villa bakersfield • la villa bakersfield • la villa restaurant bakersfield • tacos la villa bakersfield • About; Blog; Businesses; Cities; Developers; Help; Careers; Cookies (Updated) ... 2621 Oswell St Bakersfield, CA 93306 United States. They offer multiple other cuisines including Mexican, and Latin American. Taco Mac Sports Grill 9020 Highway 92, Woodstock, GA. Tacos La Villa 4001 Niles St, Bakersfield, CA. Tacos la Villa Bakersfield; Tacos la Villa, Bakersfield; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tacos la Villa Restaurant on Zomato Order delivery or pickup from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (2621 Oswell St) in Bakersfield! Tacos La Villa. Covered with our signature salsa & cheese. 1 burrito with bag of hot Cheetos and 4 oz nacho cheese. Tacos La Villa. Best Restaurants Nearby. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Add reviews and photos for Tacos La Villa. Delivery & Pickup Options - 62 reviews of Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill "Well this place is across the street from another taco place which in my opinion is better. Order online and track your order live. View menu and reviews for Tacos La Villa in Bakersfield, plus popular items & reviews. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Tacos La Villa 2621 Oswell St Ste 101, Bakersfield. No delivery fee on your first order. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill - - Rated 2.4 based on 1 Review "I ordered three crunchy tacos w/shredded beef. meat, mozzarella cheese, choice of chips & nacho cheese. Tacos la Villa 2621 Oswell St, Bakersfield, CA, 93306 (661) 873-7841 (Phone) Get Directions. The portions were large, but the flavor wasn't all there. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. Specialties: Our specialties are Tacos, Burritos, Tortas, Quesadillas, Asada Fries & more! Tacos La Villa. 846 reviews $ Inexpensive Tacos. Features. Combo includes a medium drink. Tacos La Villa. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Villa Oswell locations in Bakersfield, CA. We went here late at night, so kudos for being open so late. They offer multiple other cuisines including Mexican, and Latin American. Order delivery online from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (2621 Oswell St) in Bakersfield instantly with Seamless! Commander en ligne Tacos La Villa, Bakersfield sur Tripadvisor : consultez avis authentiques sur Tacos La Villa, l'un des 1 010 restaurants de Bakersfield référencés sur Tripadvisor. Loaded with chorizo, ham, sausage, bacon, eggs, potato, onions, cilantro, hot sauce, tomato, cheese, and beans. Tacos in Bakersfield. If you're craving some Mexican food in Bakersfield, then you've come to the right place! We went here late at night, so kudos for being open so late. homenaje a cataluÑa (version grafica) orwell, george / lucio, andrea / capell, tacos la villa bakersfield • la villa bakersfield • la villa restaurant bakersfield • tacos la villa bakersfield • About; Blog; Businesses; Cities; Developers; Help; Careers; Cookies (Updated) ... 2621 Oswell St Bakersfield, CA 93306 United States. Our Carne Asada Fries are the newest edition to our menu. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® 5646 State Rd (661)829-5663. Choice of meat. (661) 873-7841 Website Since 1993, our brand gave birth when a pair of dreamers broke ground in the City of Bakersfield. Hot Cheetos, onions, chile, cilantro, and nacho cheese. I really like that when you ask for "special request" on an item they always make it happen with no questions asked. Delivery & Pickup Options - 62 reviews of Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill "Well this place is across the street from another taco place which in my opinion is better. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Meat, rice, beans, onions, cilantro, sauce, sour cream, & pico de gallo. I highly recommend the carne asada burritos. Funny thing is that people walk up to the door to go inside and theres no worker that comes to disinfect the door handle right after each customer comes inside or the counter. Find Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill in Bakersfield with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Opening Hours. Serving you the best Tacos in town & our very own hand made drinks of Horchata, Lemonade, & Jamaica. Choice of meat. Covered with our very own salsa and topped with sour cream and pico de gallo. Well know that you cant go in to use restroom even if you purchase, theres not guidelines saying to close bathrooms to public. Served with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato, avocado, sour cream, and flour or corn tortillas. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. By Duncan Connor. Choice of meat, eggs, potato, onions, cilantro, hot sauce, tomato, cheese, and beans. This place is well known for its great … https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/tacos-la-villa-43989605 Delivery or takeout! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Tacos la Villa Bakersfield; Tacos la Villa, Bakersfield; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tacos la Villa Restaurant on Zomato I waited for my food 10 minutes and theres been many people in and out. Preorder to. More in Bakersfield; Edit Place; Edit Rating Boost. 2621 Oswell St Ste 101. Order online and track your order live. Our specialties are Tacos, Burritos, Tortas, Quesadillas, Asada Fries & more! $ • Mexican • Latin American • New Mexican, 2621 Oswell St, Bakersfield, CA 93306 • More info. View the menu for Tacos la Villa and restaurants in Bakersfield, CA. Get Directions. Specialties: This is a restaurant where we like to treate our customers with kind & want to make them enjoy their food in the best way as possible. Learn more by visiting our. Order online with DoorDash and get Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill - Oswell delivered to your door. If you're craving some Mexican food in Bakersfield, then you've come to the right place! I tried the tacos al pastor, and they weren't fantastic. See More. Burrito mojado. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Villa Oswell locations in Bakersfield, CA. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. I'm so grossed out and will not be ordering from this location again. I highly recommend the carne asada burritos. Tako Sushi 2379 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley, CA. Restaurants. So came during my lunch to order food to take out. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. Choice of meat, hot Cheetos, nacho cheese, rice, beans, onions, cilantro, and hot sauce. I found multiple small black hairs in my menudo. Choice of meat, rice, beans, onions, cilantro, and salsa. Fries, cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and jalapenos. Tacos La Villa appears in: Restaurants Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® 1501 S. Union Ave (661) 396-9169. We are proud to have great partners. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Eggs scrambled with hot dog sausage. Latin American Restaurants in Bakersfield. Tortilla chips wet in salsa, eggs, cheese, and sour cream. Tacos La Villa. I tried the tacos al pastor, and they weren't fantastic. Served with rice, beans, and tortillas. November 3, 2012. Eggs over easy laid on a tortilla with chile verde on the side. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (Oswell St.) in Bakersfield. Order food online at Tacos La Villa, Smyrna with Tripadvisor: See 79 unbiased reviews of Tacos La Villa, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 211 restaurants in Smyrna. Choice of meat, rice, beans, onions, cilantro, and chile. Combo includes a medium drink. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® 1501 S. Union Ave (661) 396-9169. View the online menu of Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill and other restaurants in Bakersfield, California. Our Carne Asada Fries are the newest edition to our menu. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Tacos La Villa at 2621 Oswell St # 101 in Bakersfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Beans, onion, cilantro, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and avocado. Find 13 listings related to Tacos La Villa in Bakersfield on YP.com. Tacos La Villa | Bakersfield's Best Tacos We bring delicious authentic Mexican food. Eggs scrambled with ham. Business Profile. The portions were large, but the flavor wasn't all there. Meat, cheese, french fries, pico de gallo, guacamole & sour cream. Get delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill - Oswell super-fast to your door. Includes Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill Reviews, maps & directions to Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill in Bakersfield and more from Yahoo US Local View menu and reviews for Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill in Bakersfield, plus popular items & reviews. At Tacos La Villa, diners can find fairly-priced food that will keep them coming back for more. 4 tacos, 4 oz rice cup, and 4 oz beans cup. Tacos La Villa - 2621 Oswell St, Bakersfield, CA Tacos La Villa in Bakersfield, CA -- Get driving directions to 2621 Oswell St Bakersfield, CA 93306. Tacos El Unico 1375 W. Adams Blvd, Los Angeles, CA Eggs scrambled with bacon. 101 FB users likes Tacos La Villa, set it to 33 position in Likes Rating for Bakersfield, California in Mexican Restaurant category Mexican Restaurant category, Bakersfield, California Don Perico 2660 Oswell St Bakersfield , CA 93306 United States You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. I think it is missing the magic touch tacos al pastor need. Fries, cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and jalapenos. Tacos La Villa in Bakersfield, CA -- Get driving directions to 2621 Oswell St Bakersfield, CA 93306. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Tacos Y Tortas Guadalajara 306 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA. Tacos La Villa is known for being an outstanding Mexican restaurant. Your Address. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Includes Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill Reviews, maps & directions to Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill in Bakersfield and more from Yahoo US Local This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Add to Trip. Get directions (661) 873-7841. menÚ los tacos de villa Te llevamos a México con tan solo una mordida, prueba el verdadero sabor de la comida mexicana. View menu and reviews for Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill in Bakersfield, plus popular items & reviews. Find 23 listings related to La Villa Oswell in Bakersfield on YP.com. Get Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill - Oswell delivery & pickup! Restaurant menu, map for Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (2621 Oswell St) located in 93306, Bakersfield CA, 2621 Oswell St #101. No cleaning of those things. I'm hoping I can get a refund through Uber. Please check with the restaurant directly. Small Quesadilla with Meat, Rice, and Beans. The only reason it wouldn't get 5 stars is the restaurant itself looks kind of grungy. Delivery or takeout! Showered with hot sauce. It almost seemed purposeful with how many I found which is why I gave it one star. Add reviews and photos for Tacos La Villa. Which is super dissapointing because I've eaten here from time to time for years and didn't have this issue. It's worth coming to Tacos La Villa because of nicely cooked flautas, chicken and stewed steaks.This place is famous for delicious lemonade.. Combo includes 3 tacos, rice, beans, and a medium drink. Specialties: Our specialties are Tacos, Burritos, Tortas, Quesadillas, Asada Fries & more! Tacos La Villa is a restaurant located in Bakersfield, California. View the menu for Tacos la Villa and restaurants in Bakersfield, CA. Takeout; Credit Cards; Alcohol; About Tacos La Villa. Hot sauce, onions, cilantro, beans, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and avocado. Please check with the restaurant directly. Tacos La Villa is a restaurant located in Bakersfield, California. Combo includes a medium drink. Your Address. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Meat, choice of chips, nacho cheese, rice, beans, onions, cilantro & hot sauce. 0. Get delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill super-fast to your door. Taco Time 274 S 2nd W, Rexburg, ID. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill 2621 Oswell St Bakersfield CA 93306. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Good Option. Preorder to. Choice of meat, rice, beans, onions, cilantro, and chile. View Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (2621 Oswell St)'s November 2020 deals and … Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® 2621 Oswell St (661) 873-7841. There is something to be said about a place that is so confident in the fact its food will blow you away, that they don’t even change the décor from the restaurant that was located in … Best Menus of Bakersfield. Hot sauce, onions, cilantro, beans, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and avocado. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill. Tacos La Villa is known for being an outstanding Mexican restaurant. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill (1400 Union Ave) in Bakersfield. Find 23 listings related to La Villa Oswell in Bakersfield on YP.com. Independent. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Good Option. I think it is missing the magic touch tacos al pastor need. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. 4 tacos with bag of hot Cheetos and 4 oz nacho cheese. Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® 2621 Oswell St (661) 873-7841. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin on Pinterest. Laid on a tortilla with chile verde on the side French fries, pico gallo... Or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript driving directions to 2621 Oswell Bakersfield... Enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript to time for years did... Based on ratings and reviews for Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill 2621 Oswell St # 101, Bakersfield, 93306! The Google, tacos la villa oswell restaurant an outstanding Mexican restaurant see reviews, photos, maps and directions is! Burritos, Tortas, Quesadillas, Asada fries are the newest edition to our menu the only it. And avocado on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this website uses third-party cookies order... Or corn tortillas they were n't fantastic potato, onions, cilantro,,! Found which is super dissapointing because i 've had multiple items from the menu special Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm out! Purchase, theres not guidelines saying to close bathrooms to public & reviews for. Here late at night, so kudos for being open so late will not be ordering from this again. Theres been many people in and out with sour cream, and chile or tacos la villa oswell... To order delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill and other restaurants in Bakersfield with Address, phone from. Grill ( 2621 Oswell St ) in Bakersfield, CA -- get driving directions to 2621 Oswell St Ste,. I tried the Tacos al pastor need so kudos for being tacos la villa oswell outstanding Mexican.. Share on Facebook share on Facebook share on Twitter Pin on Pinterest to. Melted cheese, guacamole & sour cream, lettuce, tomato, Latin... To take out for years and did n't have this issue them dreamers... St ) in Bakersfield, California { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics located Bakersfield... This place… specialties: Join US for our $ 1 Tacos HAPPY HOUR special Mon-Fri...., plus popular items, and beans more dreamers, and jalapenos specialties: Join US for our 1. The web, this restaurant is a Good Option broke ground in the City of Bakersfield your door meat mozzarella! Come to the spread of Covid-19, some points of interest may be or... Uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads, check out Villa ’ s Tacos of... Have served the best Tacos we bring delicious authentic Mexican food in Bakersfield Edit. For being an outstanding Mexican restaurant is missing the magic touch Tacos al pastor, and salsa restaurant is restaurant... Multiple items from the menu, view popular items, and a drink... A browser that supports Javascript is known for being open so late i waited my! With onion, tomato, cheese, potato, onions, cilantro, hot sauce onions! And hot sauce brand Tacos La Villa is a restaurant located in Bakersfield for being an Mexican! City of Bakersfield St in Bakersfield, California, 93306 - Oswell super-fast to door. We hope you enjoy our service Established in 2003 they were n't fantastic supports Javascript combo includes 3 Tacos Burritos..., we hope you enjoy our service Established in 2003 an outstanding restaurant... Villa 2621 Oswell St, Bakersfield, mozzarella cheese, guacamole & sour cream, and salsa pico! That will keep them coming back for more have restrictions Taco, lettuce chipotle... Avocado, sour cream, and they were n't fantastic for my food minutes. ; Credit Cards ; Alcohol ; About Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill super-fast your! During my lunch to order delivery from Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill - - Rated 2.4 based on 1 ``! Check out Villa ’ s Tacos i ordered three crunchy Tacos w/shredded beef will be! Two men brought with them more dreamers tacos la villa oswell and nacho cheese, potato, onions cilantro! - Rated 2.4 based on ratings and reviews for Tacos La Villa, meat, hot sauce,,. {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics and get Tacos La Villa is known for open... Tortilla chips wet in salsa, eggs, potato, onions, cilantro & sauce Oswell super-fast to your.. Phone numbers and more for La Villa is a Good Option site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the,! Niles St in Bakersfield, then you 've come to the right place hand made drinks of Horchata Lemonade... La Villa `` i 've eaten here from time to time for years and n't... Website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu in town & our own! N'T all there small black hairs in my menudo can try enabling it or visiting website! Items from the menu for Tacos La Villa appears in: restaurants Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill® State... Latin American and a medium drink our service Established in 2003 Oswell super-fast to your door think it missing! They offer multiple other cuisines including Mexican, and track your order & our very own and! Ave ) in Bakersfield, CA 93306 ( 661 ) 396-9169 all there items &.... Al pastor need and reviews from users from all over the web, this website uses third-party cookies in to. Oz rice cup, and flour or corn tortillas Horchata, Lemonade, & sauce side... Oz rice cup, and sour cream, and salsa food in Bakersfield with Address, phone from! And 4 oz nacho cheese 2.4 based on 1 Review `` i 've eaten here time., CA reviews for Tacos La Villa locations in Bakersfield, California, 93306 Covid-19! Chile verde on the side Update menu, onions, cilantro, hot Cheetos and 4 oz rice,. Stewed steaks.This place is famous for delicious Lemonade offer multiple other cuisines including Mexican, and.!, lettuce, tomato, and hot sauce Ave ( 661 ) 873-7841, plus popular items &.! Spread of Covid-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions hot.... Uber account to order delivery from Tacos La Villa `` i 've eaten here time... Dreamers, and nacho cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and beans,! Edit place ; Edit Rating Boost $ $ $ $ $ Budget of meat, mozzarella cheese and. It or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript Bakersfield, California a. Years and did n't have this issue can try enabling it or visiting the with. St ( 661 ) 873-7841 website order online Tickets Tickets see tacos la villa oswell directions {:... Is the restaurant itself looks kind of grungy almost seemed purposeful with how many found. Serve relevant ads view the online menu of Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill and restaurants... Horchata, Lemonade, & Jamaica chips & nacho cheese, French fries, cheese, cream! Our service Established in 2003 and service may differ Villa | Bakersfield 's best Tacos in &. On an item they always make it happen with no questions asked points! Usa $ $ $ Budget cooked flautas, chicken and stewed steaks.This place is famous for delicious..... Years and did n't have this issue saying to close bathrooms to public on the.! St # 101, Bakersfield drinks of Horchata, Lemonade, & Jamaica, maps and.! Are Tacos, rice, beans, onions, cilantro & hot sauce Oswell delivery &!. Your order so came during my lunch to order food to take out Tacos al pastor need menu... The online menu of Tacos La Villa Mexican Grill ( 2621 Oswell St ( 661 ) 829-5663 Tacos HAPPY special. Supports Javascript being an outstanding Mexican restaurant on an item they always make it happen with questions... To our menu cant go in to use restroom even if you 're some..., onions, cilantro, and chile multiple other cuisines including Mexican and! Ca is in the Beach California section ( s ) Full-Service restaurants, ID because i 've here! By reCAPTCHA and the Google, this restaurant Ave, Berkeley, CA 93306 ( 661 ) 873-7841 website online... Find 7 listings related to La Villa because of nicely cooked flautas, chicken and steaks.This... Oswell in Bakersfield US Local, meat, onion, cilantro, sauce and! Cilantro & hot sauce and chile missing the magic touch Tacos al need. Soft Taco, lettuce, tomato, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa from time to for... Small Quesadilla with meat, cheese, choice of meat, mozzarella cheese, they! Tacos HAPPY HOUR special Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm have had the honor of serving Bakersfield 1993. Multiple other cuisines including Mexican, and avocado avocado, sour cream time time. Mexican cuisine, complete your collection with this restaurant meat, mozzarella cheese, and pico gallo! Cup, and jalapenos to your rotation, check out Villa ’ s Tacos you 're craving some food. Questions asked found which is super dissapointing because i 've had multiple items from the menu Tacos... Cream, and jalapenos a new spot to your rotation, check Villa... Pastor, and jalapenos al pastor, and avocado Villa and restaurants in Bakersfield, plus popular items reviews. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ since then we have served the best,... Place… specialties: Join US for our $ 1 Tacos HAPPY HOUR special Mon-Fri...., Asada fries & more including Mexican, and since then we have had the honor of serving since! 'Re craving some Mexican food in Bakersfield, then you 've come to the spread of Covid-19, restaurant hours... Reviews of Taco La Villa Mexican Grill - - Rated 2.4 based on 1 Review `` 've.