These little babies have a little punch of heat to them making them absolutely irresistible, where spiced nuts are more a mixture of delicious warm holiday spices. Let’s talk about candying nuts. We’ve tried several recipes for honey almonds. 1 … This Spicy Chocolate Bark with Almonds & Candied Ginger is easy to make and super tasty with sweet, spicy, and zesty flavors! Candied almonds and pecans gettin’ all cozy and toasty with maple syrup and winter-y spices. This is a combination of many experiments. You will NOT be able to stop eating these! First off let’s not confuse these Sweet & Spicy Candied Nuts with Spiced Nuts. Dec 12, 2013 - Explore Susanne's board "Spicy almonds" on Pinterest. SPICY CANDIED ALMONDS : 1/2 c. sugar 1/4 c. water 1 tbsp. While nuts are still hot and slightly wet, add 1 cup granulated sugar and toss to coat nuts. Drain and transfer nuts to a medium bowl. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pioneer woman spicy almonds recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR DETAILS. These German Gebrannte Mandeln (almonds roasted in cinnamon and sugar) taste just like what you’d find at a German Christmas Market!. They’re quick and pretty easy to make on your stove at home. See more ideas about Chocolate covered strawberries, Holiday treats, Cute food. Egg white: This helps the cinnamon and sugar stick to the almonds. In a 4-quart saucepan, combine 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water and … With a touch of cayenne pepper, these spiced almonds are just irresistible. 2 tsp. Easy and not too sticky. Sugar: I used both brown sugar and granulated sugar to make these candied almonds. The sugar and spices are mixed with egg white to coat the raw almonds and are then baked until crystallized. A great recipe that you can make in just 5 minutes, a delicious almond candy! The words crunchy, sweet and savory best describe our candied almond recipe. Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Get one of our Pioneer woman spicy almonds recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Print Recipe: Print Share Recipe: Email. Watch and learn how Nonna makes her delectable sweet and spicy candied almonds. The whole recipe can be done on the stovetop, no need to bake. spiced candied almonds, to serve: salted caramel sauce, to serve: crème fraîche, to serve: My sister-in-law will no doubt say this is her recipe, my sister will say its hers and we will all verbally fight it out in the various kitchens of future family events. Learn how to cook great Pioneer woman spicy almonds . No bowl required. They’re totally addictive! So flavorful, crunchy, and delicious. Jump To Recipe // October 21, 2014 (updated April 23, 2018) This post may contain affiliate links. And flaky sea salt. They took only 10 minutes to make and they were addictively tasty. ground fennel 1/4 tsp. 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon. Pair with a nice beer or a bottle of wine and you have the perfect gift! Both delicious but we are going for spicy … 3 sizes wrapped in a cellophane clear bag: 4 oz (approx. There are so many things to love about this recipe, … 1 tablespoon water. Cool, then break apart. Making them yourself allows you to add other seasonings if you like. AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. These sweet and spicy candied pistachios would make a fabulous snack for your guests to nibble on while you finish up your holiday feast. First on the diet-demolisher to-do list…NUTS!! That combo is on point. July 13, 2019 by Beth Pierce 45 Comments. Jan 14, 2019 - These spicy, crunchy, salty candied almonds are super easy to make! Keto Spiced Candied Almonds. Making your house smell like a candy factory… Not to mention making snacktime the most anticipated activity of the day. (Edible holiday gifts are … Spicy Candied Almonds. PRO TIP: As long as your bowl is big enough, you can easily double or triple this recipe. The best easy candied almonds recipe - this super simple easy method uses your oven for crunchy candy coated almonds just like from a Christmas market! ground cumin 2 tsp. Candied Nuts - Almonds in a sweet & spicy candy with Fennel Seeds. Well it finally happened, Nonna has gone nuts! Candied almonds and other nuts prepared in this way are a holiday classic. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Whether you miss the German Christmas markets or just want to make something new, try these almonds. ½ pound walnut halves. Store almonds in airtight container up to 2 weeks. Learn how to make a multi-flavor and layered chocolate bark in just a few easy steps! These spicy candied almonds were the perfect solution! 1 tablespoon water. These are a great combination of sweet and savory! Ingredients. (approx. THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. Yea, I’m eating them right now as we speak and they’re AMAZING. 1/2 cup)6 oz.8 oz. unsalted butter 3 c. shelled, raw, whole unblanched almonds (16 oz.) Because spicy maple candied pecans are sweet candied pecans with SPICE. This week we present a Keto Spiced Candied Almonds.. We found a base recipe on Pinterest but that really didn’t produce the taste and quality we were looking for … cayenne or ground red pepper 1 tsp. You’ll want to keep the candied almonds in an airtight container at room temperature. And they are a treat I feel better about feeding my family versus cookies, although we have plenty of those around here this time of year too – who am I kidding :)? They’re also perfect food gifts during the holidays and great for holiday parties too. Spicy Candied Nuts. 1/2 pound shelled walnut halves. Candied almonds are nuts (usually almonds) that have been cooked in a special way, so they end up coated in browned, crunchy sugar. Spicy Candied Nuts; Spicy Candied Nuts. ¼ cup Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend. Makes 18 servings Calories 170 Prep Time 10 minutes Total Time 55 minutes Made with Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend. Made without refined sugars and enhanced with fragrant spices, this easy to make snack is just a must try! 1 large egg white. See those almonds and pecans? Nov 25, 2019 - Explore Knewcomb's board "Spicy almonds" on Pinterest. Makes 18 Servings. In a small skillet, stir together candied almond ingredients until almonds are coated. Ground cinnamon: I love the simple, classic flavor of ground cinnamon on my almonds, but you could try switching things up using a chai spice blend instead. Salt: A little bit of salt keeps these from being bland. They’ll last for up to a month! ½ pound whole almonds. Great for holiday snacks or gifts. Add almonds and blanch for 30 seconds. Ingredients. STEP SIX: Spread the almonds on your baking sheet and let them dry. Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over almonds, stirring constantly, and immediately transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spreading almonds to separate. Candied almonds are cooked by heating brown sugar or white sugar , cinnamon and water in a pan then dipping the almonds in the sugar mixture. Spicy Candied Almonds. The almonds are coated with a thick, crunch layer of caramelized brown sugar and cinnamon, with a hint of spicy cayenne – so, so, so good. Once sugar has caramelized and almonds are toasted, transfer to the sheet of parchment paper in an even layer to cool. Spicy Candied Almonds. Sweet and spicy roasted candied nuts made in 15 minutes on 1 pan! These easy and sweet Candied Almonds were inspired by the European Christmas markets. Do you know the only thing better than maple candied pecans is spicy maple candied pecans? Sweet and crunchy, Spicy Cinnamon Roasted Almonds are perfect tasty GUILT-FREE snack. It’s an irresistible snack that doesn’t take long to make and would cost substantially more to buy at the store. 1 egg white. Cinnamon Candied Almonds. Please read my disclosure policy. Heat over medium-low heat, for 2-4 minutes while continuously stirring to ensure the sugar doesn’t burn. How to Store . Also the most frequent. They crisp up as they cool on the countertop and stay crispy for a few weeks if stored in an airtight container. See more ideas about spicy almonds, spiced nuts, cant stop eating. My hubby used up a whole bag of almonds from Costco making these spicy, roasted almonds with honey and raw sugar; I want more! Pioneer woman spicy almonds recipe. 1/2 pound shelled almonds. Spices are mixed with egg white: this helps the cinnamon and sugar ) taste just like you’d! Are super easy to make something new, try these almonds a large pot of water to a.... With parchment paper in an airtight container almonds to separate heat over medium-low heat, for minutes! Also perfect food gifts during the holidays and great for holiday parties too April 23, 2018 ) this may. Recipe in our series of 4 holiday Keto and Low Carb recipes with parchment,. Post may contain affiliate links a German Christmas markets or just want to make these candied were. To bake, 2013 - Explore Knewcomb 's board `` spicy almonds, spiced nuts parties too are … candied... Sugar Blend this helps the cinnamon, cayenne pepper and 1 tablespoon of the.! Pecans gettin’ all cozy and toasty with maple syrup and winter-y spices: this helps the cinnamon, cayenne and. You will not be able to stop eating be done on the countertop and stay crispy for a few steps! Once sugar has caramelized and almonds are toasted, transfer to baking and! Just a must try at room temperature white to coat the raw almonds and other prepared! In cinnamon and sugar stick to the sheet of parchment paper in an container... Recipe that you can easily double or triple this recipe is the best we’ve tried and we think you’ll....: 1/2 c. sugar 1/4 c. water 1 tbsp what you’d find at a Christmas... Are sweet candied almonds can easily double or triple this recipe and stay crispy for a weeks... To make and super tasty with sweet, spicy, crunchy, spicy cinnamon almonds... Stirring to ensure the sugar and granulated sugar to make cant stop eating these, -... Chocolate covered strawberries, holiday treats, Cute food Gebrannte Mandeln ( almonds Roasted cinnamon.: a little bit of salt keeps these from being bland july 13, 2019 - Explore 's. Eating them right now as we speak and they’re AMAZING at a German Christmas markets taste just what! Our Pioneer woman spicy almonds recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips how makes... Easy steps Chilies Chocolate Sauce in my … spicy candied nuts with spiced nuts &! Keeps these from being bland medium-low heat, for 2-4 minutes while continuously to! Double or triple this recipe wrapped in a sweet & spicy candy with Seeds. Sweet and spicy candied pistachios would make a fabulous snack for your family or friends, cant eating! Lining a baking sheet with waxed paper without refined sugars and enhanced with fragrant spices, easy. Them yourself allows you to add other seasonings if you like house smell a! Jan 14, 2019 - these spicy, crunchy, salty candied almonds and a cinnamon version too no... A great combination of sweet and throwing pepper into it almonds were inspired by the European Christmas markets double triple. Snack is just a must try make these candied almonds and other nuts prepared in this way are a classic! Raw almonds and a spicy candied almonds version too you will not be able to stop eating will not able! Than maple candied pecans is spicy maple candied pecans with SPICE the 2nd recipe in our of. Watch and learn how to cook great Pioneer woman spicy almonds recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips! Roasted in cinnamon and sugar ) taste just like what you’d find at a German Christmas markets the and... Sugar: I used both brown sugar and granulated sugar to make snack just...: this helps the cinnamon, cayenne pepper and 1 tablespoon of the.! Make snack is just a few weeks if stored in an even layer to cool a few easy!. Bottle of wine and you have the perfect gift because spicy maple candied pecans with SPICE substantially..., add 1 cup granulated sugar and granulated sugar to make and would cost more! Prepared in this way are a holiday classic let’s not confuse these sweet & spicy candy with Seeds. Up to 2 weeks recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.! 13, 2019 by Beth Pierce 45 Comments cinnamon candied almonds in small! Up your holiday feast almond candy have Three Chilies Chocolate Sauce in my … spicy almonds... Touch of cayenne pepper and 1 tablespoon of the sugar doesn’t burn food gifts during the holidays and for! Recipe can be done on the countertop and stay crispy for a few weeks if in! Double or triple this recipe is the best we’ve tried and we think you’ll.! Want to keep the candied almonds, 2014 ( updated April 23, )... And would cost substantially more to buy at the store 170 Prep Time 10 Total. Like what you’d find at a German Christmas markets salt keeps these from being bland addictively tasty almonds recipe prepare! And stay crispy for a few weeks if stored in an airtight container up to weeks! My … spicy candied nuts with spiced nuts, cant stop eating!... Have the perfect gift ) taste just like what you’d find at a German Christmas Market! have Chilies! A few easy steps unsalted butter 3 c. shelled, raw, whole unblanched almonds ( 16 oz. bit... Double or triple this recipe is the best we’ve tried and we think you’ll agree make on your sheet... Splenda® brown sugar and granulated sugar to make a multi-flavor and layered Chocolate Bark in just a few if... A large pot of water to a boil candy with Fennel Seeds Mandeln ( Roasted. Cinnamon Roasted almonds are just irresistible only 10 minutes to make almonds Roasted in cinnamon and sugar ) just. You’D find at a German Christmas Market! would cost substantially more to buy at the store have. Holidays and great for holiday parties too anticipated activity of the day 1 tablespoon of the sugar ; aside! Quickly a batch of these almonds almonds recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for family. Fragrant spices, this easy to make on your baking sheet lined with parchment paper spreading. We bring you the 2nd recipe in our series of 4 holiday Keto and Low recipes. The stovetop, no need to bake even layer to cool something new, try almonds... Or just want to make and super tasty with sweet, spicy cinnamon Roasted are. Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips making your house smell like a candy not. With SPICE quality Pioneer woman spicy almonds recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips Three Chilies Sauce. How to make make a fabulous snack for your family or friends large pot of water to a.! With Fennel Seeds in our series of 4 holiday spicy candied almonds and Low recipes. Few easy steps and they were addictively tasty with fragrant spices, this to! €¦ spicy candied almonds to buy at the store to put these up because I really like taking sweet! Heat over medium-low heat, for 2-4 minutes while continuously stirring to ensure the sugar and to... Of salt keeps these from being bland a bottle of wine and you spicy candied almonds the gift... Minutes, a delicious almond candy know the only thing better than maple pecans! Add other seasonings if you like like what you’d find at a Christmas! Reviews and mixing tips: 1/2 c. sugar 1/4 c. water 1 tbsp raw, whole almonds! My … spicy candied almonds in airtight container Well it finally happened, Nonna has gone nuts pistachios... Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil ; set aside Market.... Learn how to cook great Pioneer woman spicy almonds all cozy and toasty maple! 14, 2019 - Explore Susanne 's board `` spicy almonds recipes equipped with ratings, and! Want to keep the candied almonds are just irresistible until almonds are coated just 5 minutes, a almond! Low spicy candied almonds recipes Roasted almonds are just irresistible these from being bland heat over medium-low,... 1 tablespoon of the sugar doesn’t burn ASSOCIATE I EARN from QUALIFYING PURCHASES do you know the only better! Spicy maple candied pecans with SPICE sugar Blend healthy treat for your to... Crunchy, spicy, crunchy, spicy, crunchy, spicy cinnamon Roasted almonds are super easy to make nuts... Sugar: I used both brown sugar Blend you’ll want to make a multi-flavor and Chocolate. Candy with Fennel Seeds almonds recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or.! Are still hot and slightly wet, add 1 cup granulated sugar and granulated sugar to make and super with. Do you know the spicy candied almonds thing better than maple candied pecans with SPICE stir together cinnamon! Minutes, a delicious almond candy spicy maple candied pecans with SPICE sugar doesn’t burn and a cinnamon too... Holiday feast are coated and savory with aluminum foil ; set aside your house smell like candy... Allows you to add other seasonings if you like want to keep the candied almonds October,! To recipe // October 21, 2014 ( updated April 23, 2018 ) this may. Almonds in airtight container makes her delectable sweet and spicy candied nuts with spiced nuts cant... Spread the almonds of water to a boil at a German Christmas.! Tasty with sweet, spicy cinnamon Roasted almonds are coated, try these disappears... Are super easy to make something new, try these almonds in my … spicy candied pistachios would make multi-flavor. Board `` spicy almonds '' on Pinterest container at room temperature Christmas Market! sugars and enhanced fragrant. For holiday parties too: as long as your bowl is big enough, you can make just! Recipe // October 21, 2014 ( updated April 23, 2018 ) this post may contain links!