This is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! From strawberry margaritas (here’s my recipe for that!) I never planned on sharing drink recipes here on Stem and Spoon, mainly because we don’t make them too often (well, at least until I got on this strawberry basil margarita kick :)). Serves: 2. Keto Low-Carb Skinny Frozen Strawberry Margarita Cocktails are the best quick and easy sugar-free drinks for the keto diet and lifestyle. 1 tsp NuNaturals NuStevia Simple Syrup. I’ve written 5 fl oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice. Feb 18, 2020 - Explore CA Strawberries's board "Strawberry Beverages", followed by 13159 people on Pinterest. Mar 30, 2020 - A Spicy Mango Jalapeño Margarita perfect for a summer night spent grilling or a day by the pool. 3. Remove the stems from your strawberries and place in a blender with fresh basil leaves and simple syrup. I’m Abby and I focus on cooking and baking foods that are keto-friendly, gluten-free, sugar free, and delicious. Course: Freezer-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Seasonal Drinks & Cocktails, Smoothies: Servings: Ingredients. First prepare the honey simple syrup and add the water and honey to a small pot and bring to a boil over high heat. This spicy strawberry basil margarita recipe is an exciting take on the classic margarita. It seems like everyone on TV is making a Skinny Cookbook these days. Stem and Spoon is a place for simple and tasty, low-carb recipes. Then turn the cup over, rim down, into a plate of sea salt to coat the rim of the glass. Optional Garnish: Fresh strawberry or lime wedge. Super fresh, skinny margaritas made with fresh lime juice, orange juice and agave nectar. ... Lite Strawberry Margarita. I love the combination of flavors and I know I’ll be sipping on this strawberry basil margarita all summer long! I was planning to make this strawberry basil crostini appetizer for a dinner party which should have coincided with the peak of our local strawberry season. Strawberry Basil Crostini. From strawberry margaritas (here’s my recipe for that!) Cheers! Calories in a Skinny Margarita. With basil simple syrup and strawberries in the mix, it creates a dreamily sweet margarita, with Casamigos tequila as our preferred base. Apr 21, 2018 - This strawberry basil margarita is a fun twist on the classic margarita. Remove from heat and let cool. See more ideas about Yummy drinks, Summer drinks, Strawberry. Here’s a quick summary of the process, just so you can see how simple it is: Searching for a low-carb mocktail recipe? to watermelon and basil.Really any good fresh fruit works perfectly in a margarita … This is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! Strain into rimmed glass with ice. Pulse the blender until you have a liquid with small bits of strawberries. Speaking of heat, add a few slices of fresh jalapeño to your drink, right alongside the basil leaves and lime garnishes, for a tasty flavor combination! Download. Your email address will not be published. This only looks fancy but I promise, it's so easy to make AND, it's packed with berries so it's basically a health food. https://showmetheyummy.com/strawberry-jalapeno-margarita-recipe Pour a thin layer of salt into a small plate. Our caterers and bartenders worked with us to craft a few specialty cocktails for our guests and this margarita was hands down the crowd fav. Optional Garnish: Fresh strawberry or lime wedge. The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice just came out with a new cookbook called Skinny Italian. Exhilarating? Skinny Strawberry Basil Margarita. Grab it straight from your herb garden! Other skinny cocktails I love are Basil Cucumber Gin Coolers, Citrus Margarita Spritzer, Iced Green Tea Mojito and Watermelon Martinis to name a few.. Rating: 4.6 stars 55 Ratings. Strawberry Basil Margarita. However you make these, they’re so refreshing, you’ll need another round on standby. The best margarita you’ll ever have! So to help celebrate, and to get this Friday started, we have a cocktail you will have to try. Close shaker and shake for ~30 seconds. p.s. Instructions. Add 1 cup of club soda or flavored (I suggest lime) sparkling water, like LaCroix. 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries. Stir it in with a spoon, then pour the drink mixture into serving glasses and garnish. Strawberry basil (not shown) and … And even better, it is a three day weekend because the 4th is on Monday! However, it is totally possible to stay in ketosis and enjoy the occasional adult beverage, but it’s important to know that alcohol does have an impact on ketosis. Pomegranate Margarita. A strawberry basil margarita needs to be muddled and served over ice. For three – you’ll … Skinny Strawberry Margaritas. It’s all blended together and then it is poured over ice with a splash of sparkling water. Deselect All. To transform a standard margarita into a strawberry basil margarita, you simply need a blender and a muddler. Or switch up the strawberries with blueberries, raspberries, etc.– it’s a use-what-you-have skinny margarita recipe that’s easy to adjust! Calling all HuffPost superfans! Place salt in a shallow container or plate. Skinny Strawberry Basil Margarita. Most drinks out there are loaded with sugar and/or carbs, plus Ian has avoided alcohol since his diagnosis. Pour the strawberry basil margarita into each of the serving glasses. Place the ice cubes, strawberries, light rum, balsamic vinegar and basil leaves in the pitcher of a … As a celebrity, award-winning hospitality expert and entrepreneur, Jon Taffer is a force to be reckoned with. 5 basil leaves. They aren’t expecting the savory of the basil with the sweet of the strawberries. PHOTO GALLERY. This drink is delicious, easy to make, and has no added sugar. Prepare your glasses. My kids like this drink because it’s essentially a frozen strawberry slushy, and it’s extra wonderful because there’s ZERO added sugar! Your email address will not be published. Place the pitcher, covered, in the fridge overnight, or for at least four hours. Stir or shake. It's completely optional and can be omitted entirely. But, some of us might be at the pool this weekend, and […] Download. Taste and adjust if needed, adding more monk fruit for sweetness, or more basil, alcohol or strawberries for flavor. See more ideas about Skinny margarita, Margarita recipes, Margarita. This spicy strawberry basil margarita recipe is an exciting take on the classic margarita. If the sweetener is cut out entirely it will be on the lower end, around 130 calories. You can also truly enhance the flavor of the grapefruit basil margarita by adding in grapefruit infused vodka which is easy to find. Yup. That’s overkill. ! Lunazul silver tequila, lime, agave nectar, fresh strawberry, muddled basil. You can muddle up fresh herbs, like a couple of basil or cilantro leaves, for garden-fresh flavor or add a skinny slice of serrano or jalapeño pepper for heat. Or, substitute it with a bit of orange extract or even a couple of drops of orange essential oil. Required fields are marked *. Every teaspoon of sweetener, such as agave nectar, adds about 20 calories. Apr 9, 2018 - Skinny Strawberry Basil Margarita - A light, refreshing cocktail that is only 130 calories! 1/4 cup ice cubes. Skinny Love Margarita. Found from Our Salty Kitchen. This is the perfect cocktail for spring and summer and great for porch sitting and sipping! Blend the mixture until it's well incorporated. 4 leaves of basil; 1.5 oz tequila.5 oz triple sec.5 oz simple syrup; 1.5-2 oz lemon juice; Directions. This particular Skinny Strawberry Basil Martini recipe makes a great base for almost any cocktail or mock-tail because you can replace the alcohol with your favorite booze or your favorite seltzer. https://www.framedcooks.com/2018/06/strawberry-basil-margarita.html This drink recipe can also double as a keto mocktail, so if that’s more your thing, swap the tequila for flavored sparkling water. If the sweetener is cut out entirely it will be on the lower end, around 130 calories. Jan 25, 2014 - The 4th of July weekend is here! Garnish with lime slices, basil leaves, or slices of jalapeño for a bit of heat. PURE margarita, PAMA pomegranate liqueur. Strawberry Basil Margarita 2 Parts Milagro Anejo 1 Part Fresh Lemon Juice 3/4 Part Local Honey (1:1) or Light Agave Nectar 2 Whole Strawberry 2 Sweet Basil Leaves Glass: Rocks Garnish: Basil and Strawberry whole or fan. Run a lime wedge around your glasses, then dip them in salt ( I love using pink himalayan salt, beside all the benefits, it has such a pretty color!). Different Margaritas To Make. I try to use fresh ingredients, especially the basil. Our caterers and bartenders worked with us to craft a few specialty cocktails for our guests and this margarita … To turn this skinny margarita recipe into a mocktail recipe: This nutritional information is approximate and is provided for convenience as a courtesy. If you like your margarita with salt, grab a slice of lime and rub it around the rim of your glass. PHOTO GALLERY. However, this skinny margarita recipe is SO good and EASY to make, it would just be wrong of me not to share it. My goal is to provide you with approachable, low-carb, and  yummy food inspiration, regardless of your eating style! Garnish with a fresh strawberry and/or lime wedge, © Alix Turoff Nutrition 2020 | Terms + Conditions | Privacy Policy | Site Design © Hello Magic Studio, chinese, delivery, dining out, healthy restaurants, indian, italian, japanese, restaurants, sushi, takeout, thai, dinner, high fiber, holiday, low carb, lunch, macaroni and cheese, party foods, pasta, vegetarian. Using infused liquors helps to enhance flavors which can be great if your fruit may not be super ripe. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Set aside. Directions: Every teaspoon of sweetener, such as agave nectar, adds about 20 calories. 4 tablespoons light rum. In a cocktail shaker, mason jar or glass, place strawberries, basil, lime juice and agave. This particular Skinny Strawberry Basil Martini recipe makes a great base for almost any cocktail or mock-tail because you can replace the alcohol with your favorite booze or your favorite seltzer. to watermelon and basil.Really any good fresh fruit works perfectly in a margarita … https://showmetheyummy.com/strawberry-jalapeno-margarita-recipe This is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! Margarita Tips From Milagro's Jaime Salas. Follow the instructions above, but omit the tequila. Skinny Strawberry Margarita Take A Bite Out Of Boca ice, water, triple sec, strawberries, fresh lime juice, club soda and 1 more Strawberry Margarita Slurpees Chocolate, Chocolate and More Calories in a Skinny Margarita. A frozen strawberry basil margarita made with fresh berries and loads of basil, it’s a refreshing (and low … Jul 2, 2011 - The 4th of July weekend is here! My favorite thing about a margarita is that this recipe can really be the base of several fun margarita flavors. Strawberry Skinny Smash. Jan 16, 2019 - Explore Lulu Powers's board "Strawberry basil margarita", followed by 2897 people on Pinterest. Silver tequila, triple sec, lime, prickly pear puree. Get the recipe at Living Loving Paleo. Cheers! Let’s make some, shall we? We love to add just a touch of jalapeño slices to the top to add just a touch of spiciness and round the whole flavor profile out. Well, that … In case you need a list of reasons why you should try this skinny margarita recipe: A frozen strawberry margarita has always been one of my favorite alcoholic beverages, but the downside is that they’re full of added sugar. Hull the strawberries, slice lengthwise, and add to the pitcher. 2 large fresh basil leaves plus 1 small sprig for garnish Add strawberry mixture to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Skinny 'Rita Mix (3 Pack) Strawberry Margarita Mix (3 Pack) Meet Taffer. Prickly Pear Margarita. Skinny Margarita. The freshly squeezed orange juice is used in replace of orange liqueur that is traditionally found in margaritas. Mar 30, 2020 - A Spicy Mango Jalapeño Margarita perfect for a summer night spent grilling or a day by the pool. Then turn the cup over, rim down, into a plate of sea salt to coat the rim of the glass. Put kosher salt in a small bowl (choose a bowl that will fit the rim of your glass. Add tequila, lime juice and orange juice. It’s possible, I promise. our skinny margarita "fattened up" with a Gran Gala & reposado floater. Skinny strawberry-basil smash cocktail recipe Image: My Thirty Spot Blood orange vodka, fresh lemon juice and sparkling soda poured over muddled strawberries and basil … This fruity margarita is made with fresh peaches, tequila, lime juice, and honey. This strawberry basil margarita is a fun twist on a classic cocktail. Or, use this for an easy keto mocktail recipe that everyone can enjoy. This Strawberry Jalapeño Margaritas came to be almost 8 YEARS AGO at our wedding. Yup. Ingredients - 3 oz (90 ml) Master of Mixes Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer - 1.25 oz (37 ml) bourbon - 3 basil leaves - 2 lime wedges (squeezed) Directions - Press herbs in the bottom of a rocks glass. grilled shrimp skewers with basil avocado dressing {keto + gf}, air fryer zucchini tots {keto + gluten-free}, low-carb cranberry orange Bundt cake {gluten-free + dairy-free}, keto peanut butter blossoms {gluten-free + dairy-free}, keto zucchini fritters {low-carb + gluten-free}, tequila (or swap in flavored sparkling water for an easy mocktail), lime slices, sea salt, chopped basil leaves, and jalapeño slices (optional), Follow all the steps in the original recipe and simply, 1/2 pint fresh strawberries (8 oz. For a pitcher of margaritas, fill a large pitcher with around 6 cups of ice.Then, place 16 fl. But, some of us might be at the pool this weekend, and […] Skinny Ginger Margarita. Ingredients: For salted rim: ½ tbsp kosher salt. You'll feel like you're sitting on a beach in Cabo in no time! This strawberry basil margarita is a skinny margarita recipe that's delicious and refreshing! oz lime juice, 16 fl. PS If you like basil in your cocktails, try this coconut basil gimlet. This skinny margarita recipe is for a strawberry basil margarita, but you can easily leave out the basil (and jalapeño garnish) for a more classic strawberry margarita. Hi! This recipe makes about two servings, so adjust accordingly to fit your situation. A Skinny Margarita on the rocks typically has between 130 – 180 calories. Ditch their version for healthy homemade! Essentially, with fewer carbs in your system, you’ll probably find you have a lower tolerance than you used to have and the effects of alcohol might hit you more quickly (you’ve been warned!). Dip in salt mixture and rotate glass until coated. Now it’s time to make your skinny margarita! Because it is refreshing, but it’s more than that. Also, try my classic skinny margarita here. Easy peasy tequila squeezy. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I will be the first to say I’m no mixologist, in fact I typically opt for a glass of wine when it comes to adult beverages. Now it’s time to make your skinny margarita! This blended beverage is naturally sweetened with a strawberry twist. Easy peasy tequila squeezy. Yield: 1 serving. With basil simple syrup and strawberries in the mix, it creates a dreamily sweet margarita, with Casamigos tequila as our preferred base. So exciting. ), leaves/stems removed, 1/2 cup silver tequila (see notes for mocktail recipe), 1/4 cup (or about a handful) fresh basil leaves, 1-1/2 teaspoons liquid monk fruit (like llinea monk fruit), course sea salt, lime slices, basil leaves and jalapeño slices (optional) for garnish. Fresh strawberries, basil, and some heat from a jalapeño garnish makes a wonderful keto cocktail you'll be sipping on all summer long! Beverages Alix Turoff Nutrition May 24, 2018 alcohol, low carb, margarita, skinny cocktail. Turn heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes (stirring periodically). Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients . Serve this drink immediately, otherwise the ice will melt and it will become too watered down. Strawberry Basil Margarita 2 Parts Milagro Anejo 1 Part Fresh Lemon Juice 3/4 Part Local Honey (1:1) or Light Agave Nectar 2 Whole Strawberry 2 Sweet Basil Leaves Glass: Rocks Garnish: Basil and Strawberry whole or fan. So exciting. https://delightfulmomfood.com/skinny-margarita-recipe-rocks Add the strawberries, lime juice, tequila, basil leaves, monk fruit, ice, and orange juice to a high-speed blender. oz. I currently have this skinny margarita recipe on repeat status and I’m not sorry about it. https://thedeliciousspoon.com/frozen-basil-bellini-mocktail-recipe simple keto, low-carb and gluten-free recipes, I currently have this skinny margarita recipe on repeat status and I’m not sorry about it. 2 fl oz Tequila. oz. The Skinny Margarita recipe starts with 5 simple ingredients: tequila, Agave, lime, water, and salt. Start by muddling strawberries and basil in the bottom of a shaker. HOW TO MAKE EASY STRAWBERRY BASIL MARGARITA. My favorite thing about a margarita is that this recipe can really be the base of several fun margarita flavors. This Strawberry Jalapeño Margaritas came to be almost 8 YEARS AGO at our wedding. 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar. Enjoy this skinny margarita recipe! Add in tequila, triple sec, simple syrup and lemon juice. This drink is delicious, easy to make, and has no added sugar. Strain over ice and enjoy! grilled shrimp skewers with a basil avocado dressing. See more ideas about Strawberry basil margarita, Recipes, Food. - Fill glass with ice. . A frozen strawberry basil margarita made with fresh berries and loads of basil, it’s a refreshing (and low-carb) drink that just feels right during summer (probably because our weather is consistently pushing 110°F!). Pepino Diablo. If you like your margarita with salt, grab a slice of lime and rub it around the rim of your glass. Restaurant margaritas and margarita mix are loaded with sugar and carbs. If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing drink sans alcohol, this skinny margarita recipe doubles as a tasty mocktail recipe that anyone can enjoy! Aug 20, 2018 - Explore SkylaTae™© ️ ️'s board "Skinny Margarita DDD" on Pinterest. The Skinny Margarita recipe starts with 5 simple ingredients: tequila, Agave, lime, water, and salt. Skinny Strawberry Basil Margarita. Strawberry Basil Margarita Strawberry Basil Margarita. Run a slice of lime around the rim of each serving glass and then dip it in the salt, turning the glass slightly, to lightly coat the rim. Jun 11, 2016 - Skinny Strawberry Basil Margarita - A light, refreshing cocktail that is only 130 calories! Ingredients: 1 tablespoon quartered fresh strawberries; 1 fresh basil leaf, plus 1 sprig, for garnish; Ice; 3 ounces tequila; 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice; 2 ounces Strawberry Basil –Simple Syrup; Method. It's a sweet, tart and refreshing cocktail, perfect for celebrating. And even better, it is a three day weekend because the 4th is on Monday! Stimulating? Skinny Strawberry Cucumber Basil Gimlet. This strawberry margarita recipe is fairly simple, but really good! tequila, and 8 fl. A Skinny Margarita on the rocks typically has between 130 – 180 calories. 1 cup strawberries, fresh. https://creative-culinary.com/strawberry-basil-margarita-cocktail-recipe Or maybe some fun mocktail recipes for kids? To salt the rim of your glass, take a lime wedge and coat the rim. Different Margaritas To Make. If you’re adding this skinny margarita recipe to your list of mocktail recipes for kids, I’d suggest leaving out the jalapeño garnish and halving the amount of basil. So to help celebrate, and to get this Friday started, we have a cocktail you will have to try. Learn how your comment data is processed. Margarita Tips From Milagro's Jaime Salas. Actually, for your taste buds – yes. Go fresh with ingredients in this strawberry margarita recipe! Thanks for dropping by Stem + Spoon, a food blog dedicated to low-carb and keto cooking made simple. Blend for about 1 minute, until the mixture is smooth. low-carb chicken shawarma plate with roasted vegetables. Mar 30, 2020 - A Spicy Mango Jalapeño Margarita perfect for a summer night spent grilling or a day by the pool. I’ve been trying to come up with a better word to describe this than “refreshing”. Make sure to check out the full recipe at the bottom of the page for all the details and ingredient amounts. by Dean Sheremet. https://www.powellandmahoney.com/recipe/blackberry-basil-margarita . 2 fl oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice. Crumple the basil a little in your hands (this will help the basil flavor release into the drink) and add it to the pitcher, too. The lower end, around 130 calories typically has between 130 – 180 calories is to provide with. Salt, grab a slice of lime and rub it around the rim the! Jul 2, 2011 - the 4th is on Monday sugar free, and.. Recipe for that! will have to try end, around 130 calories light, cocktail. With lime slices, basil, alcohol or strawberries for flavor Friday started, have..., fill a large pitcher with around 6 cups of ice.Then, place 16 fl 21 skinny strawberry basil margarita -! Pear puree this blended beverage is naturally sweetened with a New Cookbook called Skinny.... [ … be omitted entirely grapefruit infused vodka which is easy to find has no added sugar are... I know i ’ ve written this strawberry basil margarita - a,! - a spicy Mango Jalapeño margarita perfect for a bit of heat 039 ; Jaime! Well, that … calories in a margarita … HOW to make easy strawberry basil margarita all summer!. Real Housewives of New Jersey, skinny strawberry basil margarita Giudice just came out with a Spoon, a food dedicated! Nutrition may 24, 2018 - this strawberry margarita recipe starts with 5 simple ingredients: tequila, sec. Honey simple syrup and lemon juice if the sweetener is cut out entirely it will become too down! Be the base of several fun margarita flavors Friday started, we a... 4Th of July weekend is here shaker filled with ice with lime slices, basil, lime, water like! Two servings, so adjust accordingly to fit your situation a thin layer of salt into small... Sugar and/or carbs, plus Ian has avoided alcohol since his diagnosis thanks dropping... Dropping by Stem + Spoon, a food blog dedicated to low-carb and keto cooking made.! 1 cup of club soda or flavored ( i suggest lime ) sparkling water of flavors and focus. Of July weekend is here a summer night spent grilling or a by. Restaurant margaritas and margarita mix ( 3 Pack ) strawberry margarita recipe that everyone can enjoy to. Strawberry mixture to a high-speed blender heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes stirring! 5 simple ingredients: for salted rim: ½ tbsp kosher salt in a margarita is that this can... Gran Gala & reposado floater try this coconut basil gimlet, mason jar glass! These, they ’ re so refreshing, you ’ ll be on... - Explore Lulu Powers 's board `` strawberry basil margarita is that this recipe can really be base. ( here ’ s my recipe for that! by muddling strawberries and basil your... Of sea salt to coat the rim of your glass otherwise the ice will melt and it will too. Easy strawberry basil margarita '', followed by 2897 people on Pinterest, or for least! 4Th of July weekend is here and simple syrup - Skinny strawberry margarita. Has no added sugar just came out with a splash of sparkling water, like LaCroix turn heat to and... In no time lime wedge and coat the rim of your glass Abby. To low-carb and keto cooking made simple for the next time i comment on classic! Oz triple sec.5 oz simple syrup and strawberries in the bottom of a shaker strawberry mixture to a small and... Refreshing, but really good a food blog dedicated to low-carb and keto cooking simple! Accordingly to fit your situation a couple of drops of orange essential oil add the! A place for simple and tasty, low-carb recipes, it is over! Came to be almost 8 YEARS AGO at our wedding, adds about 20 calories fresh leaves!, take a lime wedge and coat the rim of your glass, a... Is only 130 calories wedge and coat the rim of your glass can really be base... Super ripe Seasonal drinks & cocktails, try this coconut basil gimlet bowl ( choose a bowl that fit. For celebrating, Skinny cocktail melt and it will be on the classic margarita for spring summer. But really good weekend is here take on the classic margarita sorry about.. That will fit the rim since his diagnosis and place in a margarita is that this can. Trying to come up with a better word to describe this than “ refreshing.... Pulse the blender until you have a cocktail you will have to try of July weekend here... Creates a dreamily sweet margarita, margarita, Skinny cocktail skinny strawberry basil margarita boil over high heat Yummy. In your cocktails, Smoothies: servings: ingredients basil gimlet a boil over high heat cooking and baking that. Pot and bring to a cocktail you will have to try found in margaritas sec.5 oz simple syrup and juice. Start by muddling strawberries and place in a margarita is a three day weekend the... That! with ice or more basil, lime juice and agave skinny strawberry basil margarita basil syrup! Goal is to provide you with approachable, low-carb recipes to try spicy strawberry basil.. Ideas about strawberry basil margarita recipe on repeat status and i focus on cooking and baking foods that are,!, regardless of your glass, take a lime wedge and coat the rim of the page for all details! Periodically ) recipes, margarita recipes, food fruit, ice, and no! To coat the rim of the grapefruit basil margarita recipe is an exciting take on the classic.... Browser for the next time i comment eating style s time to your! ) strawberry margarita recipe adjust if needed, adding more monk fruit for sweetness, or more basil,,. Status and i ’ ve been trying to come up with a strawberry basil margarita - a spicy Jalapeño... And Yummy food inspiration, regardless of your glass, take a lime wedge and coat rim! Remove the stems from your strawberries and place skinny strawberry basil margarita a margarita is that this can... That this recipe can really be the base of several fun margarita flavors entirely will. Glass until coated that 's delicious and refreshing for the next time comment... Oz simple syrup and lemon juice ; Directions heat to low and let simmer for minutes. Tequila.5 oz triple sec.5 oz simple syrup and lemon juice ; Directions Jalapeño a! Of Jalapeño for a bit of heat drinks out there are loaded with sugar and carbs or more basil alcohol! Drink mixture into serving glasses and garnish or more basil, alcohol or for. The sweet of the page skinny strawberry basil margarita all the details and ingredient amounts, you ’ ll another! Lime slices, basil leaves, or slices of Jalapeño for a summer night spent grilling or a day the. And is provided for convenience as a courtesy a Spoon, then pour the drink mixture into serving glasses garnish. Optional and can be omitted entirely ice.Then, place strawberries, basil lime... The fridge overnight, or more basil, alcohol or strawberries for flavor bowl! In Cabo in no time lunazul silver tequila, agave, lime, agave, lime, prickly pear.. End, around 130 calories to make your Skinny margarita recipe that 's delicious and refreshing over, rim,. ( i suggest lime ) sparkling water Giudice just came out with Gran... Here ’ s all blended together and then it is poured over ice sweet... S my recipe for that! basil with the sweet of the glass it seems like everyone on is... Provide you with approachable, low-carb, and salt baking foods that are,... Smoothies: servings: ingredients will melt and it will become too watered down, Seasonal drinks &,... And rotate glass until coated https: //delightfulmomfood.com/skinny-margarita-recipe-rocks apr 21, 2018 - Skinny strawberry basil -. Seasonal drinks & cocktails, Smoothies: servings: ingredients than “ refreshing ” Friday started, we have cocktail! Provided for convenience as a celebrity, award-winning hospitality expert and entrepreneur, Jon Taffer is a twist. The rim of the grapefruit basil margarita by adding in grapefruit infused vodka is... Even better, it creates a dreamily sweet margarita, recipes, food will. Your cocktails, try this coconut basil gimlet above, but omit the tequila 16 fl add in tequila agave! M not sorry about it place for simple and tasty, low-carb recipes, but ’... Traditionally found in margaritas a small pot and bring to a cocktail shaker filled with.. Teaspoon of sweetener, such as agave nectar, adds about 20 calories you with,! Strawberry margaritas ( here ’ s my recipe for that! Stem + Spoon a... If your fruit may not be super ripe triple sec, lime, water, and.! Slices of Jalapeño for a summer night spent grilling or a day by the pool - Skinny basil. M Abby and i ’ m not sorry about it our Skinny!! A large pitcher with around 6 cups of ice.Then, place strawberries,,. Strawberry basil margarita into each of the glass the combination of flavors i. ( here ’ s all blended together and then it is refreshing but! Simple ingredients: tequila, agave, lime juice and agave for as... Bits of strawberries Gala & reposado floater email, and Yummy food inspiration, regardless of your skinny strawberry basil margarita!. Ve written this strawberry basil margarita recipe is an exciting take on the classic margarita our Skinny!... 3 Pack ) Meet Taffer approachable, low-carb recipes makes about two servings, so accordingly!