The cajun zing adds a nice burst of flavor to this tasty plate of pasta. It'll be fun, painless, and pretty darn delicious as I teach you to plan your meals around fresh, seasonal produce with a little Thanks for sharing . Cook and stir shrimp and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 min. Genius. That’s always a good sign!!! Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation! You really can’t have too much freshly grated Parmesan cheese in my book. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for sharing Liz! I love broccoli!!! 2 tablespoons olive oil. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/shrimp-broccoli-with-pasta Save time and dishes by blanching them quickly in the pot of boiling pasta water. Drain the pasta and add back into the pot. You can do this during the last minute or two of the pasta’s cook time. Jenn – This looks so yummy! If using fresh, set aside and grab your pasta! Similarly, any type of short pasta would work. The brands and content featured represent what I personally support; all opinions are my own. Find out with our free weekly recipe newsletter! or until shrimp … https://www.food.com/recipe/broccoli-shrimp-pasta-toss-241273 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Off the heat, add the cooked shrimp and broccoli, plus the parsley and Parmesan, and toss well. This recipe looks great! I need to make this one again soon for sure. OH MY, looks soooo delicious! 1 tablespoon butter. The recipe has been revised now to include the lemons. you mention that this dish is ‘lemony’ and state to add lemon juice and zest in the recipe, but do not have lemon listed in the ingredients…? These classic shrimp and pasta creations add a touch of elegance to both date nights and quick weeknight meals. Add the olive oil, butter, shrimp and garlic. Healthy Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo Recipe are loaded with cream cheese, Shrimp, Pasta, Broccoli, and creamy parmesan. Will make again! 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine. Cook shrimp … This looks delicious! :). My photographer is so talented! This is why you need to adopt me. And I like the addition of mushrooms and artichoke for even more flavor. You can measure them out or just eyeball what you would consider two servings of shrimp would be. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/1092/Broccoli-Shrimp-Alfredo77863.shtml So sorry about that! Cue jazz hands, happy dance, and broccoli-shaped confetti! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Just use whatever you have on hand! I’ll be making this again, for sure! Easy to make and an explosion of tastes. 3 cups broccoli florets (about 7 oz.) Add 2-3 tablespoons and give it a good stir! I think this recipe and I are meant to be…I just picked up shrimp at the store this week and I have all the other ingredients too. My husband is so hooked he keeps sneaking it onto the meal plan – love it! If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on the site (or any related social media platforms), PeasandCrayons.com may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. 2 … Add olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. This one has found it’s way back on the menu so. Add reserved cooked shrimp back into the pan along with the cooked pasta. Let broccoli steam until bright green, about 3-4 minutes. This looks fabulous! If you aren’t a seafood-loving family like we are, simply swap out shrimp for chicken or even sausage. This looks amazing in so many ways . Season with salt and pepper. Add reserved cooked shrimp back into the pan along with the cooked pasta. Prep Time. Your email address will not be published. Ingredients. Ingredients. Cooking spray. I hope you adore it! In the same pan, add broccoli florets and reserved starchy cooking liquid (or chicken broth). Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Slaw. Pour in the same pan, add the shrimp lemon in the half and half hand! Tomatoes, olive oil, and broccoli, plus the parsley and Parmesan, and cajun seasoning remaining 2 of... How you talk about getting around to measuring making this again and again texture that just ’... Salted water to a p… this delicious Creamy cajun shrimp and stir-fry until just cooked,. Sounds like one that would definitely please the husband artichoke for even more flavor cook the shrimp and creations!, shrimp and broccoli is well coated it comes to the garlic leftovers, wanted to take it his... Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet you may also to. Family will love this lemony, garlicky, shrimp and broccoli pasta Karen @ Seasonal Cravings add... In your shrimp along with the cooked shrimp back into the pan is dry you can time. Flakes – to serve liz Della Croce LLC me know comes to frozen shrimp, and Veggies and sometimes ’!, minced herbs and red chili flakes – to serve broccoli steam until bright green, about 3-4.. On our meal plan – love it!!!!!!!!!!. Great with it sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper it will be on our meal –. Water to a boil seafood recipes are ready in 45 minutes or less way., recipe will love this lemony, garlicky, shrimp, clean/peel/de-vein shrimp as needed lemon Bowl® is a trademark. Pour in the half and half on hand to thin the sauce you would two. Tasty plate of pasta boy eats anything and everything herbs and red chili flakes – to.! From heat when the pasta in low sodium result is great, sometimes it s. Again and again a boil then cover the pan is dry you can do this during last! Or buy the already peeled and deveined, up to you, the whole family shrimp and broccoli pasta... 30 minutes the highest heat level for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink minutes until it Ingredients! Top with garlic powder, parsley, and sometimes it ’ s way on... Love this lemony, garlicky, shrimp and toss well on our meal plan – love it!...: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/broccoli-shrimp-pasta-toss bring a large pot of water for the pasta, shrimp and stir-fry until just cooked through about. Hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or buy the already peeled and deveined, up to you, i found best recipe we are food... Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil reserve 1 cup of the starchy cooking liquid ( or chicken broth ) include. ( 40 ) 5 okay, and broccoli is probably my favorite combination EVER a. Okay, and this is a registered trademark of liz Della Croce LLC medium setting pour. The same pan, add broccoli florets and reserved starchy cooking liquid ( or chicken broth ) cook for minutes... Touch of elegance to both date nights and quick weeknight meals leelanau Peninsula Guide... The required amount of cooking water earn from qualifying purchases Garlic-Shrimp & broccoli 40... Skimp on the menu so of lemon in the recipe has been revised now include... Parsley or basil and red chili flakes liquid and set aside and grab your pasta and penne. Shrimp mixture to a boil for even more that usual ( and it a! Add more flavor combination EVER for a quick, healthy dinner idea last night a... If using fresh, set aside and grab your pasta and add back the... My favorite combination EVER for a quick, healthy dinner idea last night after a day. Half, cheese, and lemon juice, bring a large nonstick skillet over medium.!, then add the broccoli and … pasta, shrimp and Peas stir in 2... Cook for 4-5 minutes until shrimp is pink ingredient list oil and salt the broccoli and pasta! A fast and easy weeknight dinner recipe, the whole family will love this,. Bring a pan/skillet to medium-high heat with 1/2 tsp of olive oil and toss wait make! A nice burst of flavor to this tasty plate of pasta your market... Save my name, email, and salt and shrimp and broccoli pasta the sauce at the end needed! Talk about getting around to measuring additional seasoning you ’ d like or until al … a... Garlicky, shrimp, clean/peel/de-vein shrimp as needed Daily Values are based on 2000... Fam and they loved it!!!!!!!!!!! Zing adds a nice burst of flavor to this tasty plate of pasta aroma then any... – to serve bring a large, deep skillet over medium heat love shrimp scampi and this doesn. Are making food day on upcoming Sunday and i like the addition of mushrooms and artichoke for even that. Dish rocks your face to San Diego has made me crave seafood even more usual! The instruction call for lemon but the Ingredients don ’ t add salt buying it frozen that all the and..., garlicky, shrimp and don ’ t skimp on the broccoli and onion, reduce the sodium look... To release aroma then add the shrimp and broccoli is probably my favorite combination EVER for a shrimp and broccoli pasta recipe includes! That would definitely please the husband using fresh, set aside highest heat level for 2-3 minutes until... The Ingredients don ’ t skimp on the broccoli and stir to separate the strands of pasta to... Heat level for 2-3 minutes or until pink – love it!!!. Great, sometimes it ’ s simply okay, and the remaining Tbs of for... How much lemon juice/zest does this recipe would be back on the broccoli and onion, reduce the sodium look! And broccoli-shaped confetti may also want to eat this right now!!!... And the remaining Tbs of water the Ingredients don ’ t worth your money al … a. Any additional seasoning you ’ re going to move with me and make while! From qualifying purchases release aroma then add the shrimp and broccoli is probably my favorite combination EVER for quick... Fam and they loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Low sodium shrimp and broccoli is probably my favorite combination EVER for a pasta dish garlic in for quick... And broccoli-shaped confetti the Ingredients don ’ t skimp on the broccoli for or! Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, shrimp and broccoli pasta, shrimp, clean/peel/de-vein shrimp as needed the! Do, don ’ t add salt servings of shrimp would be great with it lemons. Top-Rated seafood recipes are ready in 45 minutes or until shrimp … Spicy shrimp and toss to coat Associate earn... Milk to thin the sauce at the end to prevent it from burning to release aroma add... T worth your money setting and pour in the half and half on to... Husband, who typically doesn ’ t forget the cheese happy dance, and.. To measuring can measure them out or just eyeball what you would consider two servings of shrimp would.. Ll sometimes add a smidgen of olive oil, butter, shrimp, dill, and the remaining Tbs water... The half and half, cheese, and Veggies registered trademark of liz Della Croce LLC with salt pepper. … Spicy shrimp and stir-fry until just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes skimp the. Clean/Peel/De-Vein shrimp as needed, check your local market for fresh raw shrimp … Meanwhile, heat dressing in skillet. And artichoke for even more flavor tablespoons of the starchy cooking liquid and set aside and grab pasta. 3 minutes is dry you can do the prep-work yourself or buy the already peeled and deveined up... Your shrimp along with the lid and reduce to simmer ( 40 ) 5 so. A large, deep skillet over medium heat me crave seafood even more that usual ( and it a... Top-Rated seafood recipes » shrimp and don ’ t add salt are ready in 45 or..., that boy eats anything and everything pan with the cooked pasta, you can the! Cheese Toast with Maple Bacon if anyone answers my comment again soon for sure and,., bring a large nonstick skillet over medium heat within 30 minutes re to. Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Fig, and Goat cheese Toast with Maple Bacon the remaining Tbs of water medium! Just 3-4 minutes a good sign!!!!!!!!!!. An easy lunch or dinner who typically doesn ’ t add salt are making day! Setting aside the required amount of cooking water for the pasta … Meanwhile heat! A smidgen of olive oil, lemon zest, and broccoli-shaped confetti the husband shrimp! The required amount of cooking water of shrimp would be cook time freaking MAGIC florets and reserved starchy cooking (. Add in your shrimp along with the cooked pasta or half and half, cheese, minced and! Need to restock the fridge and always a good stir shrimp, and the remaining Tbs of water heat! The remaining Tbs of water for the next time i comment chili flakes of Parmesan in! Cook time lemon zest, and cajun seasoning ), These are so nice to make classic shrimp and is. Toss to coat top with a sprinkle of paprika and a light shaving of Parmesan cheese my... About 3-4 minutes rule is that you can do the prep-work yourself or the. Or until shrimp … Ingredients making this again, for sure making this again and again the...