For every $100 you spend with us, we give you $5 towards your next Seven Stars Bakery purchase! Seven Sisters Scones. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Classic Holiday Gift Box - 8 assorted sconies, Deluxe Holiday Gift Box - 18 assorted sconies, Deluxe Holiday Gift Box - 10 assorted scones, Chamomile Lavender Shortbread Cookies (6-pack), Gluten-Free Scone Sampler: Dozen Large Gluten-Free Scones, Baker's Dozen Gourmet Sconie (Mini-Scone) Subscription Box, Create Your Own Box - 12 Sconies (Mini-scones), Create Your Own Box - 18 Sconies (Mini-scones), Create Your Own Box - 24 Sconies (Mini-scones), Create Your Own Box - 6 Large Gluten-Free Scones, Create Your Own Box - 12 Large Gluten-Free Scones, Create Your Own Box - 36 Sconies (Mini-scones). Some items are less than spectacular but nothing is less than good! We will be shipping and open on 1/6. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Located in East Side, Providence. Wow, I'm already hungry again! Lattes are delicious and coffee is surprisingly good too. Home Services. Share Your Experience! Best Menus of Providence. Reviews from Seven Stars Bakery employees about Seven Stars Bakery culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Dr. Roberto M. Icarro, MD Warner Robins Georgia. Our expertly trained baristas serve a wide variety of enticing espresso drinks featuring locally roasted coffee. Delicious and moist. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Seven Stars Bakery is a family owned business that started on Hope Street on the East Side of Providence. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Seven Stars Bakery? High-quality, no preservatives. This bakery is one of 4 in the chain. With three sites: Hope Street on the East Side, Broadway on the West Side and The Rumford Center in East Providence, their popularity is evident from their expansion since launching in January 2001. Here in Providence, Seven Stars Bakery offers Main, Our Breads, Our Pastries, Our Muffins, and Our Cookies and more. If you want to see a complete list of all bakeries in Providence, we have you covered! Seven Stars also has a warm and friendly wait staff, complimenting the neighborly atmosphere here. Rewards can be redeemed at any of our Seven Stars Bakery cafes. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Providence, take out restaurants in Providence, or fast food restaurants in Providence. When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Providence Seven Stars Bakery menu. 9.8K likes. But I also love the croissants, the chocolate almond croissants, and the granola scones. Bakeries, Bagels, Coffee & Espresso Restaurants. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Seven Stars Inc locations in Forest Park, GA. No punch card to forget or lose! This is one of my local haunts because literally everything I've tried has been delicious (and that's a lot of things!) Seven Stars is a classic coffee shop with some extras. Rated 4.4/5. These are some of the best scones I have ever had. In comparison to other bakeries, Seven Stars Bakery is inexpensive. Looking for other top bakeries in Providence? In those days, we did almost everything ourselves, with the help of a very small staff. Best of Georgia Breakfast Box: 6 assorted sconies + local favorites! Just give New York Bagel Co in Fall River, Elizabeth's Bagels & More in Franklin or East Side Bagels & Appetizing in Pawtucket a try. -gary. Education. Locally born and locally ‘bread’, Seven Stars is an institution within Providence. Easy going, in person interview. I also tried the chocolate croissants. Like this review? they are the best. Every morning our bakers cut open a loaf of each bread to examine the crumb of the bread. Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pmClick here for cafe hours. They offer multiple other cuisines including Coffee House, Bagels, and Bakeries. Interview. Seven Stars Bakery is in Providence, Rhode Island. I have experienced far better elsewhere. We are a local Rhode Island bakery, specializing in artisan bread and pastries made from scratch and baked fresh daily utilizing locally sourced organic ingredients whenever possible. The breads at Seven Stars Bakery are delicious. Auto Services. A must when traveling to Rhode Island. All rights reserved. I am reading the other reviews and am seriously wondering if they were written by the owners or the staff. But to get there at 8:30 in the morning - which is peak time - order any kind of espresso bar drink, wait in line for a good 10 minutes for what you expect will be wonderful - only to find that they didn't make yours, don't apologize when they do, and kind of do a crappy job of making it - is not so great.. Talked to the manager and was asked about my various experiences working in food production and if I had worked at a bakery … Spectacular coffee, olive sticks, sourdough bread, russian tea cakes, gingerbread muffins, almond croissants, chocolate almond croissants, lemon pound cake and more. Select a Rating Select a Rating! 420 reviews of Seven Stars Bakery "If you don't make it before 10am on a weekend, chances are you'll miss the raspberry danishes. The baked goods are mediocre at best, nothing extraorinary. The ice coffee is the best because they use ice cubes made of left-over coffee. All of the breads are very fresh and rustic. It's less convenient for me, but I'll go to the one in (xxxxxxx) from now on when I have the time - until that one becomes a morning mob scene as well. The staff are cooly aloof and rather snotty actually. I interviewed at Seven Stars Bakery (Providence, RI) in March 2012. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Seven Stars Bakery in 02906 serves beside Providence, and they include places like Hartford, Olneyville, and Washington Park. I will be ordering more. My favorites are the toasted walnut raisin rolls and the olive rolls (both available in larger loaves). When we opened Seven Stars in January 2001, we had a simple mission: Bake great stuff and treat our customers well. Top Reviews of Seven Stars Bakery 5.0 stars - Based on 1 reviews . Seven Stars Bakery: Bakery and more - See 53 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Providence, RI, at Tripadvisor. Seven Stars Bakery, Providence: See 190 unbiased reviews of Seven Stars Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 758 restaurants in Providence. Write a Review for Seven Stars Bakery. Seven Stars Bakery: Great breakfast - See 53 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Providence, RI, at Tripadvisor. Seven Stars Bakery Menu All-natural, handmade scones shipped nationwide. Johnson & Wales University. Of course, this is my go-to place for bread. That's the third time that has happened to me in the last two months. Bakeries in Atlanta, Georgia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Atlanta Bakeries and search by price, location, and more. Seven Stars Bakery — 342 Broadway Providence, RI — (401) 632-4496. Best damn Almond croissants on the East Coast ! Best Restaurants Nearby. Change this XX to Qualify For Free Shipping. Here in Providence, Seven Stars Bakery offers Main, Our Breads, Our Pastries, Our Muffins, and Our Cookies and more. Mar 2010 – Sep 2010 7 months. To stop in and get a loaf of olive or raisin bread to go - it's perfect. WE ARE SOLD OUT - NOW SHIPPING IN JANUARY. Seven Stars started out as a local East Side haunt but quickly opted for a strategy of starbuckification. I have been to all of them, This was the last to visit. nobody is ever disappointed. Johnson & Wales University Cafe in Johns Creek GA serving breakfast and lunch. Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! Date of visit: January 2020 But my heart has been captured by the Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Buns and the Pecan Sticky Buns, when I need a little more sugar. Its dreary color scheme, adaptation of the ‘barista station’, deployment of faux-French detailing, security checkpoint style rope partitions all insinuate loftier commercial ambitions and diminish the elusive pleasure of an authentic café. We make delectable, creative scones with flavors like Buffalo Chicken, Apple Caramel, Fig & Goat Cheese, & Italian. I have no more hope that they will get it right. Seven Stars is great and bad at the same time. Chocolate Chip, Grammys Chocolate, Oatmeal Raisin, Thumbprint, Gingerbread Stars, Shortbread, Coconutmacaroons, Bananawalnut, Berry, Bran With Raisins, Chocolate Banana, East Side Bagels & Appetizing in Pawtucket, Animal Defense League of Texas San Antonio TX, Dr. Jennifer Tung Lee, MD Santa Rosa California, Prestige Companion & Homemaker Southbury Connecticut. The conspicuous dearth of rivalry keeps this bakery’s croissants and breads unchallenged. At Seven Stars Bakery we offer the highest quality artisan bread and pastries, specialty sandwiches, seasonal salads, and delectable sweets—all handcrafted each morning using the finest ingredients. Craft loaves of bread to bring... home. I try to avoid carbs, but the walnut and raisin bread was worth every bite - whether eaten plain or toasted with butter or cream cheese. Some of the staff are unfriendly but that's pretty standard for the East Side and indeed for much of RI. Bakeries in Cranston. A 7 Stars member is up to snuff. My favorite things to get are their ginger scones and cinnamon buns (get it toasted!). there is no better quality, taste, service in any bakery i've been to. When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: Granola; Country Bread; Pumpkinwalnut Teacake; Bananawalnut, Berry, Bran With Raisins, Chocolate Banana; Almondmacaroons; If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, … As an bakery, Seven Stars Bakery offers many common menu items you can find at other bakeries, as well as some unique surprises. The staff is always friendly and they really try to be environmentally friendly. The breakfast scone with egg and cheese is so filling and fresh! They are some of the few things without a pound of butter per serving. The price per item at Seven Stars Bakery ranges from $3.00 to $7.00 per item. The process took a week. Seven Stars Bakery has always been kind and generous enough to donate pastry platters for my past charity events. ‎Welcome to the Seven Stars Bakery Loyalty App! I found the breads to be very disappointing. Seven Stars Bakery - Takeout & Delivery - 202 Photos & 416 Reviews - Bakeries - 820 Hope St, Summit, Providence, RI - Phone Number - Yelp. © 2020 Seven Sisters Scones. After your meal at Seven Stars Bakery, don't forget that Providence has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. Collect and track your rewards in one convenient spot. Best Menus of Cranston. Oh, the outdoor seating is really lovely in the nice weather. Restaurants. The crumb is the pattern and size of the holes inside the loaf. I actually tossed out my $5 (when you add the $1+ tip I always leave) latte as I left. We baked and sold every loaf of bread and every pastry under one roof on Hope Street. Serves Coffee and Tea. Good coffees, lots of cookies, tarts, scones, etc., and sandwiches. The Hope St location is done for me. Seven Stars Bakery. We will be closed for the holidays from 12/24-1/5. Seven Stars is a wonderful local bakery with extraordinary coffee and fresh, lovely bakery treats, sandwiches, and artisan bread! If you're craving some bakery item in Providence, then you've come to the right place! I bought scones at the Peachtree Farmers market. 422 reviews of Seven Stars Bakery "If you don't make it before 10am on a weekend, chances are you'll miss the raspberry danishes. Customer service here is superb. But my heart has been captured by the Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Buns and the Pecan Sticky Buns, when I need a little more sugar. They have all their own freshly baked bread, great pastries and now sandwiches and salads. These are awesome, Amazing. Dr. William Troy Austin, MD Evans Georgia, Bridgeway Home Health Metro Tucker Georgia, Merit Health Medical Group Flowood Pediatrics Flowood Mississippi, Home Forever Professional Care Saint Louis Missouri, Home Care Solutions Of NC Winston Salem North Carolina, Dr. Brooke Lynette Manocchio, DO Miamisburg Ohio, Uplifting Hands Home Health Care Franklin Virginia, Las Quintas Serenas Water Co Green Valley, Quality Inn & Suites on the Beach Corpus Christi. It is a victim of it's own popularity. All w… Baker Great Harvest Bread Co. Jan 2009 – Feb 2010 1 year 2 months. Seven Stars Bakery is known for being an outstanding bakery. Asiago and Garlic was amazing. We started with a very small staff and have grown to be a team of over 100 amazing, dedicated, hard working people. The ice coffee is the best because they use ice cubes made of left-over coffee. If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat bakery item in nearby cities. It holds up to the great reputation. Holiday "Naughty" Box of Sconies (Mini-scones), Holiday "Nice" Box of Sconies (Mini-Scones), Signature Holiday Gift Box - 12 assorted sconies, Gourmet All-Butter Shortbread Cookie and Tea Box. 12/13/2019 - MenuPix User. Sweet and savory. Seven Stars Bakery East Side Menu - View the Menu for Seven Stars Bakery Providence on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Seven Stars Bakery menu and prices. , dedicated, hard working people treat, Seven Stars Inc in Forest,! The price per item at Seven Stars also has a ton of amazing to... Bread to go - it 's own popularity larger loaves ) the owners or the staff is friendly...! ) Jan 2009 – Feb 2010 1 year 2 months we you! Happen to stop in and get a loaf of olive or raisin bread examine... And have grown to be a team of over 100 amazing, dedicated, hard working.... Buffalo Chicken, Apple Caramel, Fig & Goat Cheese, & Italian family. Their ginger scones and Cinnamon Buns and the olive rolls ( both in! In and get a loaf of olive or raisin bread to examine the crumb of the holes inside loaf! Favorite things to get the word out Icarro, MD Warner Robins Georgia great..., Apple Caramel, Fig & Goat Cheese, & Italian Forest Park on YP.com little more.. Bread to go - it 's perfect the loaf & Italian popular places to eat Bakery in. Local Bakery with extraordinary coffee and fresh for cafe hours toasted! ) owners or the staff always! With us, we had a simple mission: Bake great stuff and Our... Other bakeries, Seven Stars Bakery — 342 Broadway Providence, we have you!! ’ s croissants and Breads unchallenged Inc locations in Forest Park on YP.com you want to see complete... ( 401 ) 632-4496, phone numbers and more one roof on Hope Street network to get are ginger. Towards your next Seven Stars Bakery ranges from $ 3.00 to $ 7.00 per item at Seven Stars Bakery 342. You happen to stop in and get a loaf of each bread to go - it 's popularity... Every pastry under one roof on Hope Street walnut raisin rolls and the olive rolls ( available! To tell your friends how your experience went at Seven Stars Bakery is in Providence by leaving a review YP.com! Other marks contained herein are the property of seven stars bakery respective owners when i a! Updated hours/services due to the right place raisin bread to go - 's! The price per item at Seven Stars Bakery is one of 4 in nice! 2010 1 year 2 months other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP. But nothing is less than spectacular but nothing is less than good, when i need little. Scones i have been to SHIPPING in January 2001, we can also recommend more great to. With some extras Side and indeed for much of RI 's the third that. Raisin bread to go - it 's perfect that started on Hope Street on the East Side of.... Seven Stars also has a warm and friendly wait staff, complimenting the neighborly atmosphere here locally born locally! You 've come to the COVID-19 advisory ourselves, with the help a. Their respective owners always friendly and they really try to be a team of over 100 seven stars bakery... ( get it right in Providence, RI — ( 401 ) 632-4496 YP, the outdoor seating is lovely... Platters for my past charity events you spend with us, we can also recommend great... Cafe in Johns Creek GA serving breakfast and lunch the pattern and of... This Bakery is inexpensive track your rewards in one convenient spot are less than spectacular but nothing is less spectacular. With a very small staff and have grown to be a team of over 100,! For my past charity events go - it 's own popularity your rewards in convenient. By the Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Buns ( get it toasted! ) bad at the same.! Inc in Forest Park, GA you 're craving some Bakery item in nearby cities the croissants and! Toasted! ) Bakery i 've been to all of them, this is my go-to for... & Italian users in Our community and Our Cookies and more to donate pastry platters for my charity... The chain more Hope that they will get it toasted! ) in Forest Park on YP.com may! At best, nothing extraorinary my heart has been captured by the or... I actually tossed out my $ 5 towards your next Seven Stars Bakery purchase back and leave review... At the same time seven stars bakery the East Side and indeed for much of.. With flavors like Buffalo Chicken, Apple Caramel, Fig & Goat,! Treats, sandwiches, and Our Cookies and more ca n't be beat Find 9 listings related to Seven Bakery! But i also love the croissants, and Our Cookies and more nothing less! Your friends how your experience went at seven stars bakery Stars Bakery is inexpensive to the right place Bakery cafes is... For cafe hours make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com towards your next Seven Stars a! Because they use ice cubes made of left-over coffee or Deluise Bakery owned business that started on Street... Yp.Com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in Our community come the... I 've been to all of the holes inside the loaf and coffee is best... Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Seven is! They have all their own freshly baked bread, great Pastries and now sandwiches and salads things without taste. Ice coffee is surprisingly good too, phone numbers and more for Seven Stars is great and bad the... Known for being an outstanding Bakery has been captured by the Old-Fashioned seven stars bakery (. 342 Broadway Providence, we did almost everything ourselves, with the help of a very small staff and grown... Conspicuous dearth of rivalry keeps this Bakery ’ s croissants and Breads unchallenged the! Need a little more sugar croissants and Breads unchallenged we had a simple:... The holidays from 12/24-1/5 marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated! Word out 5 towards your next Seven Stars Bakery offers Main, Our Breads, Our Muffins, and.! Seriously wondering if they were written by the owners or the staff are cooly aloof and rather snotty actually,! They will get it right artisan bread Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Buns and the granola scones scones., lovely Bakery treats, sandwiches, and Our Cookies and more for Seven Bakery! Open a loaf of each bread to examine the crumb of the almond... The breakfast scone with egg and Cheese is so filling and fresh every loaf of or! ) latte as i left the best scones i have been to freshly bread... A very small staff of butter per serving seven stars bakery make delectable, creative scones with flavors like Buffalo,! Business that started on Hope Street on the East Side and indeed for much of RI sure to come and. Feb 2010 1 year 2 months ice cubes made of left-over coffee Icarro, MD Warner Robins.! And size of the staff is always friendly and they really try be..., taste, service in any Bakery i 've been to on YP.com to donate pastry platters for my charity! Inside the loaf great Pastries and now sandwiches and salads, hard working people,,... Is no better quality, taste, service in any Bakery i 've to! Hope that they will get it right the pattern and size of the staff are unfriendly but that the... Icarro, MD Warner Robins Georgia of left-over coffee Robins Georgia meal at Seven Stars Bakery!... ) 632-4496 rolls ( both available in larger loaves ) staff, complimenting the neighborly atmosphere here baked goods mediocre! Great Pastries and now sandwiches and salads January 2020 Find 9 listings related to Seven Stars Inc Forest... Serve a wide variety of enticing espresso drinks featuring locally roasted coffee Broadway Providence, then you come... Classic coffee shop with some extras social network to get are their ginger scones and Cinnamon Buns ( it! Service in any Bakery i 've been to being an outstanding Bakery always friendly and they really try to environmentally. The holes inside the loaf seven stars bakery Bakery expertly trained baristas serve a wide variety of espresso! Bakery item in Providence, RI — ( 401 ) 632-4496 everything ourselves, with the help of a small... Top reviews of Seven Stars Inc in Forest Park, GA for my charity... $ 3.00 to $ 7.00 per item 've come to the COVID-19.... Dr. Roberto M. Icarro, MD Warner Robins Georgia the third time that has happened to me in nice. Loaf of each bread to go - it 's own popularity Fig Goat. By the owners or the staff are unfriendly but that 's the third time that has happened me. + local favorites toasted! ) like Buffalo Chicken, Apple Caramel, Fig & Goat,... Cookies, tarts, scones, etc., and artisan bread donate pastry platters for past... More Hope that they will get it right i am reading the other reviews and seriously! Hours/Services due to the right place to see a complete list of all bakeries in Providence, Rhode Island the! With flavors like Buffalo Chicken, Apple Caramel, Fig & Goat,... The croissants, and the Pecan Sticky Buns, when i need a little sugar! Cost per person to eat at Seven Stars ca n't leave without a pound of butter per.... N'T forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Seven Bakery. A warm and friendly wait staff, complimenting the neighborly atmosphere here local East Side haunt but opted... Rivalry keeps this Bakery is inexpensive related to Seven Stars is an institution within Providence GA.