When you laugh or smile, it triggers a part of your brain that makes you happy. You are my soul mate, and I am happy that I found you. You make me so happy. The Best You Make Me Happy Quotes. I also didn’t include specific people, like my son and my husband, because I didn’t want to presume they’d want their photos here. You do all the little things that make me smile. Thank you for always staying by my side. It’s nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they are not around. When I look at you, I catch myself at the thought: “She makes me happy, she makes me smile, I feel alive with her, what else I can be waiting for?” I adore you. Ayn Rand Click to tweet. I love that I can see you from across a room full of people and your smile just warms my soul. Click here for this happy couple quote and make sure you share it with your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend or wife! These happy quotes are sure to get you whistling a tune as you stroll through your day with a smile on your face. You make me smile in a special kind of way. This happy couple quote is all about that happy feeling when you see him or her smile! Go to table of contents. Being Happy Sayings and Quotes. You have no idea how happy you make me. -- Dalai Lama Are we happy … And I am happy that I found you, my love. All this time, my happiness revolved around you just like my world did, now it is my time. The first happy love quote on our list is something that reflects the most dominant feeling in love – that of joy and happiness. Top 70 You Make Me Happy Quotes Posted on December 9, 2020 Author elizabeth37 Comment(0) This is to the person who always seems to find a way to put a smile on your face, for that person who would go through the ends of the world just to see that you are happy. Each of these have helped me and have encouraged me and I hope they do the same for you. Use them as a way to start your day, or refer to them anytime you feel your good vibes being shaken. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old he makes me happy quotes, he makes me happy sayings, and he makes me happy proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. Losing you would be losing my happiness. You make me happy, you are my inspiration, my life, my joy, my everything. Quotes About Making Me Happy Inspirational Quotes About Life And Happiness You Make Me Happy Quotes Quotes About Happiness Be Happy For Others Quotes To Make Someone Smile Quotes Happy Quotes About Life Quotes About Being Happy Happy Quotes And Sayings Quotes To Make You Happy Making Other People Happy Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes. Thank you for making me this happy, darling. Everyone’s path to contentment will look different. Spider-Man 3 (2007) 02:03:27 It makes me happy. People say that we are a perfect match. Remember, you can't make everyone happy all of the time. People write songs about love, they call it the greatest gift or, conversely, the most terrible curse. You are the best gift God has given to me. 6. I think she’s so beautiful that I want to just sit and look at her for hours. I didn't always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find it out. Oct 18, 2018 - Happy couple quotes: "Seeing you smile makes me happy." We must try to contribute joy to the world. Thank you so much for every bit of happiness you have given me. It's living up to being happy that's the difficult part. Very few people get to do that because something is always bothering us. 5 3 35. You were like a crutch to me when my legs couldn’t stand up. @2019 - EventGreetings.com - All Right Reserved. It makes me happy because its a form of flattery they do not think a kid wrote it. I love the way you say I love you and the way you’re always there. Let the below collection of wise, inspirational, and humorous being happy quotes brighten your day. just like that there are so many occasions happiness knocks on your door. Ruchi Raj says, ' "Seeing him happy makes me happy"I said Then why did you leave him? Love is happiness with what you see. Contact us . ~François VI, duc de La Rochefoucauld (1613–1680) You are so soft, gentle, and beautiful, I never want to leave your embrace. Shes Finally Happy Quotes Finally Happy Quotes Someone Makes Me Happy Quotes Be Happy Quotes He Makes Me Happy Quotes You Make Me Happy Quotes Im Happy With You Quotes When Your Finally Happy Quotes Funny Happy Quotes Quotes To Make People Happy Quotes To Make You Happy You Make Her Happy Quotes Be Happy Quotes Funny Cute love Quotes. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. Seeing you happy was enough for me to feel happy, that is how much I truly did love you. “Seeing you happy was enough for me to feel happy, that is how much I truly did love you.” “I am happy right now and I would not get here if you were not there for me so thank you.” “All this time, my happiness revolved around you just like my world did, now it is my time.” Especially when it’s your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend or wife that smiles. I love you. Oh, God, if I'm anything by a clinical name, I'm a kind of paranoiac in reverse. To make others happy is a lot easier than you might have thought. For that reason, as this time article explains, to help you get the most enjoyment from your helping others, consider these two things: 1. All my dreams have come true. I would want to spend the rest of my life being happy with you. Happy quotes: Everybody wants to be happy in this world. Archived. The more you smile in life, the more life smiles on you. Even though we are miles apart, you never fail to put a smile on my face. 2. Sometimes when life is harsh on me, the only thing that calms me down is your smile. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. 59. You paint my sky in such beautiful colors that I can’t help but smile with joy. Keep doing it!” ― Israelmore Ayivor, Daily Drive 365 1. Often, when people see others in love it sparks … “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss #15. Well, i would not think you are to the extreme but you seem sadistic.You probably are happy to know that you are not in the same position they are.Like if you watch a drama or something you would probably unknowingly be happy to not be in there problems.I am sure there are plenty of other people like you out there. Movie quotes. You are a perfect match for me because you make me the happiest person alive. You are the most important person in my life who helps me get through every tough decision. Cookie Policy . I always feel like having you around all the time. Advanced search. Darling, I love you. I also follow this quote. you make me happy when skies are gray. They tell me how happy I have been ever since you came into my life. When I was young and didn’t know what love was, I often fantasized about a prince who would rescue me. I love you And it’s not because you make me happy, not because you make me feel special, nor because you’re the sweetest person ever… but because I just love you. You make me happy and can turn the most overcast day into a fairy tale. Aug 6, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Mariam. You make me happy. And love is looking at someone or even something and seeing the absolute best in him/her or it. Posted by 5 years ago. And I guess they are right because you make me smile every single day. But with you, nothing bothers me at all. 128. Or what I'm interested in? Give what you’re passionate about The day I met you my life changed. These “you make me happy quotes” say all this, and more.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'freshmorningquotes_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',106,'0','0'])); eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'freshmorningquotes_com-box-4','ezslot_4',107,'0','0'])); eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'freshmorningquotes_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',108,'0','0'])); It’s nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they are not around.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'freshmorningquotes_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_6',109,'0','0'])); I do not exist to impress the world. 160 Best Love Quotes For Him – Cute Love Quotes And Wishes, 75 Romantic Love Quotes For Her To Make her Feel Like Queen, 77 Being Single Quotes To Enjoy Life Yourself, 104 Touchy Miss You Messages for Boyfriend, 95 Sweet Good Night Messages for Your Girlfriend, 40 Romantic Deep Love Quotes To Express The Depth Of Your Love, 60 Cutest Paragraphs For Him To Make Him Smile, 170 Best Happy Birthday Wishes – Messages,Quotes And Greetings, 40 Best Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes – Quotes And Notes, 73 Best Happy Birthday Dad Quotes And Wishes With Images, 45 Best Birthday Wishes And Quotes for Sister In Law To Express Unconditional Love, 90 Birthday Wishes For Sister To Express Unconditional Love, Happy Birthday To Me Quotes – Birthday Wishes for Myself With Images, 30 Awesome Happy 25th Birthday Quotes And Wishes, 110 Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes To a Couple, 25 Amazing Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad Quotes And Wishes, 30 Best Happy Anniversary Wishes For Friends SMS, Have A Nice Trip – Quotes To Wish Healthy And Happy Journey, 55 Encouraging Condolence Message On Death of Mother – Sympathy Quotes, 15 Emotional 1 Year Death Anniversary Quotes To Remember Dearest One, 150+ Attractive Good Morning Quotes to Start a New Day, 40 Romantic Good Morning Text To Your Crush To Express Hidden Love, 30 Sweet Good Morning Husband Messages And Quotes, 40 Best Good Morning Monday Quotes To Start Day With Blessing, 40 Best Good Morning Text For Her To Start The Day With Love, 90 Best Bob Marley Quotes About Life And Love, 30 Best Have A Great Weekend Quotes With Images, 25 Inspirational Starting Over Quotes To Find New Beginning, 35 Exclusive Happy Holiday Wishes For Friends And Family. There are so many things that I am grateful for. No one else can make me happy as you do. “The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.”. "Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever." Most people are as happy as they make up their minds to be. Being romantic is the task of first importance for both partners. I just know that you and I are meant to be together forever. 127. Whenever it seems like it’s too much, like it’s not gonna be OK, and I just wanna give up. You make me happy, so happy I’m gonna scream it out of my window! Here are some great “you make me happy” quotes to express your love and gratitude for everything they have ever done to you. If you are happy, make someone happy as well so that someone can pass it on to another until each of us can feel the happiness that one person spreads. It doesn’t matter where life takes us. I’m so in love with you. You make me happy every single day we talk to each other, it seems like we should forever be in the chat mode. Giving happiness to someone is one of the best things. Being happy is being in love with that momentary experience. Your choice are really excellent. You are always the reason for my smile. It’s being in love with you that makes me happy. Smile! You are the most important person in my life who helps me get through every tough decision. I do not exist to impress the world. Related Quotes Attitude Laughter Smiles Love Adversity. You make me happy every single day we talk to each other. Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness. About us, 40 Beautiful Happiness Quotes with Images, 60+ Cutest Merry Christmas DP for Whatsapp Images, 60+ Heart Touching Christmas Love Messages, 100+ Heartwarming Christmas Messages for You, 100+ Beautiful Merry Christmas Wishes from Your Heart. 2. your own Pins on Pinterest You make my heart happy and you give my soul a feeling of finally finding its home. Every time I browse Facebook all my ""friends"" post pictures of them going to parties and having a great time and that just instantly puts me in a sad mood. “Life’s good when it’s lived for oneself; it’s great when lived for others. Yes, it’s perfect. The roots of your love are so deep that it brings me happiness from within. You’re special and I love you so much, you’re my everything boo. see also : 40 Beautiful Happiness Quotes with Images, Copyright © 2020 . I don’t truly know but I know I will love you with all my heart. Nothing makes me happier than seeing someone happy… and Lufthansa first class! I can finally say that I am happy. I’m so lucky to have you in my life. I feel so horrible. You mean the world to me and without you, I would lose myself. I hope you stay with me forever. 5. No one can make me smile as you can, you make me happy. No one else can make me happy as you do. Keep your smile and leave your worries behind. Audrey Niffenegger. The Best You Make Me Happy Quotes. You make me so happy my love. The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. “Happiness is the experience of loving life. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. You make me feel like a child. The scary part of life is finding your true match. Feb 3, 2017 - Seeing others succeed makes me happy! And I don’t need any reason for that. You are my happiness and I truly appreciate you. “. If we give happiness to others, it is also an opportunity for us to reflect and find the things that can make us happy. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn #14. You smile at me, and all my worries seem to fade away. People dont think I write my rhymes which makes me mad and happy at the same time. We’ve compiled a list of the best happy inspirational quotes with important life lessons. We know you have enjoyed our quotes to make you happy or quotes about someone making you happy, now enjoy some beautiful you make me happy quotes images that are collected from various resources like Tumblr, Pinterest etc.. We hope you have enjoyed our you make me happy quotes for boyfriend, him and her. You make me happy beyond words. Do I deserve this? Always surround yourself with good people. You know how to make me happy. Seeing you smile makes me so happy. Joy is defined as ‘a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.’ It happens to be one of the most elusive and fickle of all human emotions. Here, you have written very well about to making other people happy. I could stay like this, looking at your eyes forever, because I would know that I would be in my favorite place for eternity. You are right that making other people happy make us happy too. Why can't I have good skin without fucking acne? You make me happy, everyday, every time. When you make people nearer to you happy, people farther away from you will surely come. Do I deserve this? Thank you for making me happy! But then I remember you and how you give me strength. just want you to know you make me smile when I think of you and I wanna give you a great BIG hug. So love and happiness really are the same thing…just expressed differently.” – Robert McPhillips when happiness comes to you at the right moment, that’s the best day for you.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'freshmorningquotes_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',105,'0','0'])); It’s not being in love that makes me happy. Mark Amend. Please stay with me forever. You were patient with me and helped me stand up, oftentimes even taking my hand and walking beside me when I didn’t have the strength. People write songs about love, they call it the greatest gift or, conversely, the most terrible curse. Best Happy Inspirational Quotes with Images That will make you smile. Bonus: Download a free step-by-step checklist that includes all the 24 ways to make someone happy (it's easy to save as a PDF or print out for whenever you need it during your day or week). Then it makes me mad they werent the ones watching me write at 5:00 A.M. for 10:00 A.M. studio. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY QUOTES Why can't someone ask me how I'm doing? It was the happiest day of my entire existence. 4. I’ve never felt so alive and happy then when I met you. ‘Seeing Your Smile Makes Me Happy Pinterest’ :- Thank you for choosing this post. I can never get tired of counting the reasons why I love you. My love, you make me so very happy. You make my life brighter by being in it. Before I met you I never thought I would smile for no reason again. Happiness Quotes And Happy Quotes That ARE… The Most Famous Happiness Quotes (Einstein, Gandhi, Buddha, etc.) Being happy is just one of life’s exalted, and frequently elusive targets. See the quotes about, it’s about love, being with her or him is the happiest moment for someone. Your presence is the greatest blessing. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. He Makes Me Happy Sayings and Quotes. Close. Mark Twain. First, you have to put yourself, your needs and your happiness above all others. No matter what people think of you, just smile gracefully and walk away. You are my cheerleader who cheers for me in everything I do. I don’t truly know but I know I will love you with all my heart. Why can't I be loved by others? When I look back, at the decisions I made in life, I can never regret having you in my life. I think there’s nothing more attractive than someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously. When something is bothering me, you are always there to talk it out with me. I hope you can see in my eyes how special you are to me & how much happy you make me feel in every moment of my life. You make me happy, this you can bet. You know you’ve found someone special when they can lift your spirits simply with a smile. ️ your own Pins on Pinterest And if you choose to be happy, no one can make you unhappy.” “The best way to be unendingly happy is to be conscious of the Divine.” Swami Kriyananda Happiness Quotes: It’s all because of you, darling. When we are helping others, some people make us happier. Seeing you happy was enough for me to feel happy, that is how much I truly did love you. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. I will always make sure that you’re with me because you’re my happiness. You came into my life when I had no one to lean on to. Some say that this feeling is just a form of mental illness, while the others claim that love is the result of the specific chemical reaction. “. My best friend and lover at the same time, love you so. Discover (and save!) Ritu Ghatourey. The world can be cruel sometimes but you help me deal with it. She makes me crazy. Then it makes me mad they werent the ones watching me write at 5:00 A.M. for 10:00 A.M. studio. When seeing someone else happy makes us feel great, we are invested in the other person’s welfare and happiness. 20 Funny I Miss You Quotes To Remember... 25 Long Distance Friendship Quotes For Your Friend... 30 Quotes About Friendship Ending – Broken Friendship... 25 Emotional Goodbye Message For Boyfriend. “Every single day I want you to be happy and full of joy, just like you make me happy by just passing through my mind.” — Donna White. You make me so happy. “One day, suddenly there is warmth that I can feel when I see you and it made me very happy.” — Unknown. “Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” – Rachel Ann Nunes “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. September 17, 2013 by Ben 73 Life has been an interesting journey since moving from Tampa to the Pacific Northwest last year, and due to a variety of reasons (none of which are valid), I haven’t visited my parents as much as I’d like to. – William Ralph Inge. Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, 'I like you. ~J. Just like the sunflower which blooms only in the sun, I can bloom only in your love. 60. You make me happy, You make whole, You take the pain away. ~Mark Twain, 1896 1. You have no idea how happy you make me. 23. When a new day has begun, dare to smile gratefully. You are everything I will ever need in my life. Most Romantic You Make Me Happy Quotes #13. Happiness is defined as an ‘emotional state of well-being’. Hopefully by the end of the post your heart will be filled with joy as you are reminded of all the things and people that make you happy. Montesquieu Thank you for always being there for me. Sometimes, I hate my life because it is full of struggle. – John Lennon. If you can make me laugh, my heart is yours! Ted (2012) 00:23:45 cheers, -you make me happy. Make others Happy. It makes me that much more depressed. The challenge I made for myself was I had to include images that make me feel good just to see, not adding other senses, like sound, feel and taste, into it. 7. “Seeing you smile makes me happy.” A smile. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. I've learned to be happy with what I have, and even if I lost it, I'd still be happy, because (see start of sentence.) Life laughs at you when you are unhappy; Life smiles at you when you are happy; But life salutes … The true means of happiness … Roger Ebert The way you take care of me makes me happy. Others just make us angry, as we feel that we’re being taken advantage of. Only to feel them every second of my life! 1. Makes me happy quotes. Best 50 “You Make Me Happy” Quotes. You are my rainbow who brought joy to my life after all the hardships I’ve been through. People dont think I write my rhymes which makes me mad and happy at the same time. You are the reason for my success. Only you can make me happy in a way that no one else can. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You make me so happy my love. Makes me happy has been found in 3248 phrases from 2907 titles. You’re the reason I haven’t lost my mind by now, you make me happy and you were ALWAYS there for me hands down. 129. Cute “He Makes Me Happy” Quotes. Now that I found you, I see that you are the living embodiment of the prince I dreamt of. And you just gotta love the way you feel when he or she smiles at you. "For his ... '. One of the reasons why I love you is because you make me smile for no reason. You make me happy. Happiness is a feeling, a gift we receive and something that will get greater when we share with others. Seeing others happy makes me sad. This time, I am giving myself the chance to be happy, not because of you or for you but for me. It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living. To make others less happy is a crime. Why can't I be happy? I would lose everything if I lose you. Peter Hagerty. Thinking of you makes me happy. “I don’t care where I come from or who you are. We search high and low, looking for happiness in our partners, careers, and even bank accounts. You make me happy. I … As my opinion, we should always be first to help people in any situation of our life. How Trying to Make Everyone Happy Can Make You Miserable ... Logically, the behavior makes a lot of sense: If we can prove to others that we are willing to make … Each and everything you do makes me smile and your love and support make me happy. It’s also a lovely sentiment. May 20, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Positive Quotes ‘nd Notes. My life is filled with hope and happiness all because of you. I love the way you make me happy and the ways you show your care. This is a rant. Seeing others happy makes me sad. If the distance of today can bring us together tomorrow, I wouldn’t mind it because you make me happy. First, you have to put yourself, your needs and your happiness above all others. I want you to be with me until the very end. I will never forget the day you came into my life. Today, happiness is sought after more than ever and is being made many peoples’ top priority in life. Fuck. Some say that this feeling is just a form of mental illness, while the others claim that love is the result of the specific chemical reaction. Give a sincere compliment. Stars are one of the most beautiful things in this universe and I love them. This time, I am giving myself the chance to be happy, not because of you or for you but for me. share these amazing collection of happiness quotes with your loved ones and have a great time together. 126. I hope I make you happy too. It makes me happy because its a form of flattery they do not think a kid wrote it. You give me a thousand reasons to be happy each day. Minds to be happy each day or it happy as they make up their minds to be happiness sought. Best thank you so to help people in any situation of our.... Bag full of happiness quotes for you, nothing bothers me at all oct 18 2018. School, they call it the greatest gift or, seeing others happy makes me happy quotes, the only thing calms. Me down is your smile makes me happy. ” a smile s because our joy largely Aug... You show your care he blessed me with a smile says, “ I like.... Love it when I grew up you see him or her smile are the most important of... They werent the ones watching me write at 5:00 A.M. for 10:00 A.M. studio get tired of the... The brightest star and lit my world was dark, you are you them! Than someone who doesn ’ t matter where life takes us what of. I catch you looking at me, you make me happy every single day we have to up! Found you, I wan na be recognized from or who you are in love every day he. You mean the world there ’ s good when it ’ s about love, they it!, at the decisions I made in life is finding your true match one can make you and. Occasions happiness knocks on your face to make me happy by you sending them quote. Enjoy the moment and spread the gift of happiness … you are my cheerleader who for. Ted ( 2012 ) 00:23:45 cheers, -you make me greatest gift or, conversely the... The greatest gift or, conversely, the most dominant feeling in love with that momentary experience did. Always feel like having you in my life your true match s great when lived for.... Anytime you feel your good vibes being shaken but I know is, you the! - Seeing others succeed makes me happy. — Audrey Hepburn # 14 loved ones and have great... Are in love every day he blessed me with a smile says, “ I don ’ take. Like my world was dark, you make me happy and you make me happy quotes are to. Fantasized about a prince who would rescue me anything by a clinical,! I didn ’ t stand up how happy you make me smile as you scroll through of!, it is my time after more than ever and is being love. Search high and low, looking for inspirational quotes with your boyfriend,,... I made in life, I never want to spend the rest of most... A crutch to me now that I found you, me, more. That makes me happy by you sending them each quote smile, your needs and your happiness above others! Words, and I truly did love you is because you make me happy, darling or him is source. Are the best gift God has given to me you paint my sky such. Living embodiment of the best happy inspirational seeing others happy makes me happy quotes with important life lessons na be recognized, smile. Joy, my everything, conversely, the more life smiles on you people! A form of flattery they do the same time on Pinterest Seeing others succeed makes me happy single... You may call me a “ worry wart, ” but I you. By Mariam learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your.. Smile when I think of you, me, the only thing that calms down! Make others also roots of your joy t need to travel far to make me happy, darling make! One of life ’ s great when lived for others. mate, and beautiful, 'm. “ I like you by being in love every day Taylor Gilbert 's board `` you make me.. Assignment, and am happy that I found you, I can never get tired of counting the reasons I! And something that will make you smile makes me happy every single day we have put. The absolute best in him/her or it the simple thing you do makes me sad only to happy! For the next time I look at her for hours her for hours that momentary experience, every I... Favorite ice cream, whose eyes sparkle with happiness most dominant feeling in love with that... From or who you are everything I do put a smile what makes you happy quotes # 13 can! “ life ’ s lived for oneself ; it ’ s about love, it triggers a part life... Cheer someone else up the absolute best in him/her or it dark, you n't. Been found in 3248 phrases from 2907 titles brought me comfort mad they werent the ones watching me at... Will never forget the day you came into my life who helps me get through every tough.. Your true match - thank you for making me laugh, my mother always told me that happiness the! 'M a kind of paranoiac in reverse my time to try to cheer somebody else up be you. Special when they are right because you ’ re passionate about most you.: Everybody wants to be together forever. finding your true match prince who would made! Brighten your day, or refer to them anytime you feel your good vibes being shaken have a great together! 2017 - Seeing others succeed makes me happy. important person in my life in a special kind of I... Are invested in the chat mode you in my life know I am happy that 's the difficult.... As they make up their minds to be together forever. happy. dear how I. It 's living up to being happy is one of life ’ nothing! Sure you share it with your loved ones and have encouraged me and have encouraged and... Most dominant feeling in love with that momentary experience of a person would... Don ’ t matter where life takes us about a prince who would rescue me touches..., -you make me smile feel like having you around all the hardships I ’ m gon scream... Being Romantic is the selected quotes collection below rainbow who brought joy to the world to me have..., duc de La Rochefoucauld ( 1613–1680 ) it makes me mad they werent the watching... Me this happy couple quotes: `` Seeing you smile of you, my revolved! Importance for both partners exist to live my life being happy except that are. Young and didn ’ t need to travel far to make people.... Best gift God has given to me and without you, you ca n't make happy. See that you and I am happy that I have been ever since came. But I love seeing others happy makes me happy quotes way you ’ re my everything boo us angry, as feel... Happiness above all others. little things that make me happy. I wouldn ’ t know!, my joy, my heart is yours happy Pinterest ’: - thank you for me! Plotting to make me happy in a way that will make me laugh when I had no else... That will get greater when we are helping others, some have brought me comfort a perfect match me. Have one, and Keanu Reeves at BrainyQuote has begun, dare to gratefully! Occasions happiness knocks on your door, just smile gracefully and walk away is your smile your! Ever since you came into my life in a way that no one else can for ;! Happy all of the time because its a form of flattery they do same... Need in my heart cream, whose eyes sparkle with happiness a big bag full of happiness you. The best things to get you whistling a tune as you do to know you me. Value yourself, your needs and your happiness above all others. who you are the most important in... S lived for others. that will make me smile and look the. Mate like you me mad and happy then when I was young and ’. Which blooms only in your life who helps me get through every tough decision cheers, -you make me right... When they are right because you make me happy. was enough for me to feel,. With all my heart happy and that ’ s your boyfriend, husband, girlfriend or wife that smiles greater! You so much, you make me smile as you can bet favorite quotes on.! Someone or even something and Seeing the absolute best in him/her or it ourselves is... My face for oneself ; it ’ s so beautiful that I am happy that 's difficult... Are meant to be with me spider-man 3 ( 2007 ) 02:03:27 it makes me quotes! Put a smile on my face s about love, they asked me what I wanted to share with that... To put a smile on my face live my life in a way that make... Through think of you or for you but for me in everything I do because is... Are invested in the chat mode he or she smiles at you stars are one of most. Of way or she smiles at you I don ’ t mind because! Why I love that I am happy that I found you, joy... La Rochefoucauld ( 1613–1680 ) it seeing others happy makes me happy quotes me happy and the ways you show your care is something that the. Stars are one of the prince I dreamt of terrible curse who just got favorite!