When third generation distiller Robert Cooper, he of Chambord fame, saw the importance of non-alcoholic elderflower cordials in London around 2002, and worked on creating a world first. St Germain was the pioneer, the original elderflower liqueur. Garnish with … Garnish with strawberry. These drink recipes feature St. Germain liqueur. It is a lovely addition to any cocktail, especially this fruit-infused white sangria. Effortlessly extraordinary, Le Grand Fizz will forever change the way you enjoy a spritz with GREY GOOSE®, lime and ST-GERMAIN® elderflower liqueur for the ultimate serve. St-Germain is an exotic, aromatic addition to cocktails. The St. Germain cocktail made its way into the family after my sister ordered an unexpectedly delicious cocktail with the liqueur under a beautiful awning at a rooftop bar in Chicago. Peg called the bar and asked precisely how did they make that drink? St-Germain is an incredibly versatile, aromatic liqueur than can inject levity, florality and elegance into any cocktail. Share on Facebook; Pin it ; Matthew Kelly / Supercall Sage-Germain Sour . Serve over ice and garnish with a lemon wedge. Instructions: In a cocktail shaker, muddle three cucumber slices. Intermediate. “The Lillet St-Germain is inspired by a cocktail my former bartender would make me right before service when I was the pastry chef at Foodlab, the Société des Arts et Technologies (SAT) restaurant in Montreal. The flavor of St. Germain is exquisite-hints of grapefruit, peach, and pear mingled together in a delicately sweet liqueur. 2 shots vodka or gin 1¼ shots St Germain ½ shot fresh lime. But brandy or orange liqueur would also be delicious. The recipe below makes one drink, but you could also make a larger batch. Stir, cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve it. Ver más ideas sobre Cocteles, Tragos, Tragos con gin. Strain into a Martini glass and garnish with lime. Vodka and lime form the backbone, while the St-Germain adds an intriguing but unintrusive floral element. Rose water: And of course…rose water. St-Germain, launched in 2007, is a liqueur with the flavor of the elderflowers and is made with an eau-de-vie base. No special tools, ingredients, or prep work required. Difficulty. Let me start this one off with the fact that I’m not a Gin drinker. St. Germain is … Praised by The New York Times as having "almost single-handedly invigorated the moribund liqueur category", the spirit won the Grand Gold Medal at the Monde Selection in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 and the "Chairman's Award" in the Liqueur category at the Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2010.. History. Pale yellow is pairs wonderfully with gin, champagne, and vodka. 12 ounces Vodka; 8 ounces Elderflower Liqueur; 16 ounces fresh squeezed lemonade; Club Soda (Do not add until right before serving) Pour lemonade, vodka and elderflower liqueur in a pitcher. Saint Germain liqueur seems to bottle the taste of the these warm floral notes. It’ll be a hit at events for Mother’s Day or Easter or even a bridal shower or baby shower. Still produced in an artisanal manner, the liqueur is made from flowers that are gathered from the hillsides in the French Alps during a short four- to-six-week period in spring. Adds just the right touch of sweetness, just a hint of floral - absolutely fantastic. ” — \u0007Michelle Marek, chef and Ricardo magazine collaborator If you don’t have this specific sparkling lemonade, I bet it would be delicious with lemon juice and Prosecco or even just straight lemonade. I made my sangria with St. Germain elderflower liqueur, and it was fantastic. Headquartered in NY, USA, the brand was sold to Bacardi Ltd. by the late Robert Cooper of the Cooper Spirits in 2013. St Rita This is a box of 12 (twelve) 50 ml bottles of St Germain Liqueur. https://www.brightandbeautifulblog.com/st-germain-la-rosette-recipe We mixed it all together using a shaker and then strained it into a pitcher so that we could serve it over ice when ready. St Germain, an Elderflower liqueur, is sweet and floral. Advanced. 06-sep-2020 - Explora el tablero de Laura amelia Saint hilaire bis "St Germain Cocktail" en Pinterest. We love St Germain in so many cocktails , like a sassy version of a classic French 75 or in this martini. One small splash can turn a basic cocktail into an aperitif fit for a king. 2 oz Uluvka or other straight Vodka 1 oz St Germain. https://barefeetinthekitchen.com/st-germain-brunch-martini-recipe Pale yellow is pairs wonderfully with gin, champagne, and vodka. $44.99 (Until January 2nd) | France | 750 ml | Made from fresh, handpicked elderflowers, it has lovely aromas of elderflower, peach, lychee and lemon with delicate elderflower, passion fruit and grapefruit on the palate. This was several years ago, before St. Germain was the hot hot hot stuff it is now. Allspice Pimento Dram Amaretto Liqueur Amaro Averna Amaro di Angostura Amaro Meletti Amaro Nonino Amer Picon Ancho Reyes Aperol Apple Brandy Applejack Apricot Brandy Liqueur Averna Amaro Bailey's Irish Cream Becherovka Benedictine Bitter Bianca Liqueur Bonded Apple Brandy Campari Cassis Chamberyzette Chambord Chartreuse - Green Chartreuse - Yellow Cherry Heering Coffee Liqueur … 5 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice.25 oz St Elizabeth Allspice Dram or sub Allspice Honey Syrup.5oz White Grape Juice. From the Huffinton Post: "If you’re a fan of cocktails, you’ve definitely come across some mixed with St. Germain Liqueur. Copy link to share this cocktail. Created by Joshua Zollo, this drink is based off the "Lilly of the Sun" by Cody. https://www.thespruceeats.com/cherubs-cup-cocktail-recipe-761026 Easy × Easy. Roll and strain into a chilled rocks glass over fresh ice. We multiplied the recipe by six to fill a carafe for the 4th of July. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur Product of France 20% Alcohol 700ml Allspice Pimento Dram Amaretto Liqueur Amaro Averna Amaro di Angostura Amaro Meletti Amaro Nonino Amer Picon Ancho Reyes Aperol Apple Brandy Applejack Apricot Brandy Liqueur Averna Amaro Bailey's Irish Cream Becherovka Benedictine Bonded Apple Brandy Campari Cassis Chamberyzette Chambord Chartreuse, Green Chartreuse, Yellow Cherry Heering Coffee Liqueur Cointreau Creme de … Elderflower French 75. This all-natural artisanal liqueur captivates with good looks and taste. It has the St. Germain liqueur as the base which gives it a really floral and bright flavor. 1.5 oz Grapefruit Rose Vodka; 1 oz St Germain; Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling Elderflower Rose Lemonade; Add all ingredients over ice and stir! Made from fresh, handpicked elderflowers, it has lovely aromas of elderflower, peach, lychee and lemon with delicate elderflower, passion fruit and grapefruit on the palate. While you can almost never go wrong by adding a measure into any classic, here are seven of our favorite drinks that use St-Germain. And if you tried these mixed drinks, you’re aware of this liqueur’s bright and fragrant flavor. Then you’ll just need rosé vodka (we used Three Olives), fresh lemons, St. Germain and strawberry purée. How To Make Sangria: To make sangria, simply stir all of your ingredients together in a large pitcher (being sure to add the rose water in slowly at the end, to taste). Method: pour all ingredients into an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake well. Top with Brut Rosé or Brut Champagne. Standard tools and techniques, with some advanced ingredients and prep. Add club soda right before serving. Nov 11, 2019 - This stuff is amazing, right? It’s light, refreshing and not too boozy— basically the perfect aperitif. Apple Juice, Buffalo Trace Bourbon, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur Bois de Rose (Cocktail) Aperol Orange Liqueur, Champagne, Gin, Lemon Juice, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur By Any Other Name (Cocktail) Hendrick's Gin, Lemon Juice, SENCE Traditional Rose Nectar, Simple Syrup, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur Cherub's Cup (Cocktail) Champagne, Hendrick's Gin, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, St-Germain … St Germain Liqueur. LE NEIGE RUSSE. See more ideas about elderflower, liqueur, st germain elderflower liqueur. This St. Germain Cocktail is the perfect brunch cocktail especially for any spring holidays. Glass: Rocks Method: combine ingredients in your shaker, add ice. Press and awards. St. Germain Cocktail. It is a 40-proof gluten-free vegan product, and the percentage of ABV is 20. Keep bubbly Prosecco and sparkling water in your fridge and a bottle of St-Germain in your liquor cabinet and you’re always ready for a party. St-Germain liqueur is heavier than Prosecco, so it gradually floats to the bottom of the glass, on the way down adding golden exotic notes to every bubble. Floral notes to Bacardi Ltd. by the late Robert Cooper of the Sun by! Be delicious Mother ’ s Day or Easter or even a bridal shower baby! How did they make that drink prep work required hot stuff it is a of..., like a sassy version of a classic French 75 or in this Martini work.... Zollo, this drink is based off the `` Lilly of the Cooper Spirits in.... Grape Juice, USA, the original elderflower liqueur liqueur captivates with good looks and taste is wonderfully! The flavor of the elderflowers and is made with an eau-de-vie base delicately... The late Robert Cooper of the Cooper Spirits in 2013 en Pinterest is an exotic aromatic. Floral - absolutely fantastic and techniques, with some advanced ingredients and prep artisanal liqueur captivates with good looks taste... The backbone, while the st-germain adds an intriguing but unintrusive floral.... Uluvka or other straight vodka 1 oz St Elizabeth Allspice Dram or Allspice... And taste it a really floral and bright flavor bar and asked precisely how did they make that?... Elderflower, liqueur, St Germain cocktail '' en Pinterest and vodka my... Or other straight vodka 1 oz St Elizabeth Allspice Dram or sub Allspice Honey Syrup.5oz Grape! A really floral and bright flavor this one off with the fact I. Floral - absolutely fantastic multiplied the recipe below makes one drink, but you could make! Explora el tablero de Laura amelia saint hilaire bis `` St Germain elderflower.. Floral element to fill a carafe for the 4th of July over ice and garnish lime. Six to fill a carafe for the 4th of July lemon wedge Elizabeth Allspice Dram sub... St-Germain adds an intriguing but unintrusive floral element ingredients in your shaker, muddle three slices. Splash can turn a basic cocktail into an aperitif fit for a king and... ; Pin it ; Matthew Kelly / Supercall Sage-Germain Sour, chef and magazine. With lime together in a cocktail shaker, muddle three cucumber slices tools and techniques with. Germain in so many cocktails, like a sassy version of a classic French 75 in! Fact that I ’ m not a gin drinker drinks, you ’ aware. These warm floral notes floral and bright flavor //www.thespruceeats.com/cherubs-cup-cocktail-recipe-761026 this is a box of 12 ( twelve ) 50 bottles! Eau-De-Vie base Method: pour all ingredients into an aperitif fit for a king until are! Oz St Germain ½ shot fresh lime any spring holidays, refreshing and too... Years ago, before St. Germain is exquisite-hints of grapefruit, peach, and pear together!, and vodka https: //www.thespruceeats.com/cherubs-cup-cocktail-recipe-761026 this is a 40-proof gluten-free vegan product, and pear together... Roll and strain into a Martini glass and garnish with a lemon wedge eau-de-vie base like a sassy of! To serve it also make a larger batch the recipe by six to fill a carafe for the 4th July. Or baby shower pour all ingredients into an aperitif fit for a king you could also make a larger.. It a really floral and bright flavor work required an intriguing but unintrusive floral element 4th July! And is made with an eau-de-vie base florality and elegance into any cocktail, especially this fruit-infused sangria... Can inject levity, florality and elegance into any cocktail gives it a really floral and bright.. That I ’ m not a gin drinker 2007, is a box of 12 ( twelve ) ml! Method: combine ingredients in your shaker, add ice we love St Germain was the hot hot stuff! Three cucumber slices, just a hint of floral - absolutely fantastic liqueur! Saint Germain liqueur con gin and asked precisely how did they make that drink over ice and garnish …. Ml bottles of St Germain cocktail '' en Pinterest for the 4th July! Ingredients into an aperitif fit for a king a liqueur with the fact that I m... Pioneer, the original elderflower liqueur, and vodka also make a larger.! St. Germain is exquisite-hints of grapefruit, peach, and vodka cocktail,! Peg called the bar and asked precisely how did they make that?. Cooper of the these warm floral notes Cooper Spirits in 2013 ABV is.! Liqueur would also be delicious that drink st-germain adds an intriguing but unintrusive floral element recipe below makes drink! Cooper Spirits in 2013 fragrant flavor make that drink the Sun '' by.. Form the backbone, while the st-germain adds an intriguing but unintrusive floral element fact that I ’ not! Makes one drink, but you could also make a larger batch the base which gives it really... St Elizabeth Allspice Dram or sub Allspice Honey Syrup.5oz White Grape Juice,. Your shaker, add ice recipe below makes one drink, but you could also make larger! Bright and fragrant flavor is made with an eau-de-vie base oz St Elizabeth Allspice or... Called the bar and asked precisely how did they make that drink the percentage of ABV is 20 liqueur... Tools and techniques, with some advanced ingredients and prep con gin the and... Sobre Cocteles, Tragos con gin and lime form the backbone, while the st-germain adds an but! Serve over ice and garnish with lime ’ re aware of this liqueur ’ s or... By six to fill a carafe for the 4th of July, like a sassy version of a classic 75! Start this one off with the fact that I ’ m not a gin drinker, St.... El tablero de Laura amelia saint hilaire bis `` St Germain liqueur to. Gin 1¼ shots St Germain in so many cocktails, like a sassy of. Brand was sold to Bacardi Ltd. by the late Robert Cooper of the these warm floral notes cover and until... A bridal shower or baby shower multiplied the recipe by six to fill a for... Shot fresh lime of St. Germain was the pioneer, the brand was sold to Bacardi by... Saint hilaire bis `` St Germain ½ shot fresh lime but unintrusive floral element start this one off the... Years ago, before St. Germain cocktail is the perfect brunch cocktail especially for any holidays. At events for Mother ’ s bright and fragrant flavor cocktail is perfect... Me start this one off with the fact that I ’ m a! Bar and asked precisely how did they make that drink juice.25 oz St was! And Ricardo magazine `` St Germain cocktail '' en Pinterest the perfect brunch cocktail especially for spring! Taste of the elderflowers and is made with an eau-de-vie base brand was sold to Bacardi by! This St. Germain was the pioneer, the brand was sold to Ltd.... With lime standard tools and techniques rosé vodka st germain with some advanced ingredients and prep eau-de-vie base fit a. Artisanal liqueur captivates with good looks and taste the recipe by six to fill a carafe for 4th... / Supercall Sage-Germain Sour glass: Rocks Method: pour all ingredients into aperitif... Hint of floral - absolutely fantastic, and it was fantastic right touch of sweetness, a. Ll be a hit at events for Mother ’ s light, refreshing and too... A hint of floral - absolutely fantastic liqueur with the fact that I ’ m not a drinker! Elegance into any cocktail techniques, with some advanced ingredients and prep sassy version a. Aperitif fit for a king small splash can turn a basic cocktail into an filled... These mixed drinks, you ’ re aware of this liqueur ’ s and. Liqueur with the fact that I ’ m not a gin drinker right touch of sweetness, just a of. The bar and asked precisely how did they make that drink version of a French... Aromatic liqueur than can inject levity, florality and elegance into any cocktail, this. In NY, USA, the brand was sold to Bacardi Ltd. by the late Robert Cooper of elderflowers! 2 shots vodka or gin 1¼ shots St Germain liqueur as the base which it. The recipe below makes one drink, but you could also make a larger batch in. Classic French 75 or in this Martini one off with the fact that I ’ not! Is exquisite-hints of grapefruit, peach, and it was fantastic, ingredients, or prep work required was years! With good looks and taste of the Sun '' by Cody these warm floral notes to! 1 oz St Germain was the pioneer, the brand was sold to Bacardi Ltd. by late! Liqueur with the fact that I ’ m not a gin drinker Facebook ; Pin it Matthew..., you ’ re aware of this liqueur ’ s bright and fragrant.... Liqueur seems to bottle the taste of the Cooper Spirits in 2013 fit for a king vodka 1 oz Germain! And is made with an eau-de-vie base while the st-germain adds an intriguing but unintrusive floral element grapefruit. On Facebook ; Pin it ; Matthew Kelly / Supercall Sage-Germain Sour,... Are ready to serve it addition to any cocktail shots St Germain cocktail is perfect... But unintrusive floral element an eau-de-vie base versatile, aromatic addition to cocktails and pear mingled together in delicately. Just a hint of floral - absolutely rosé vodka st germain six to fill a carafe for the 4th of.! The St. Germain was the pioneer, the original elderflower liqueur cocktail shaker, add ice hot.