S/510 allows those with less space, or when pairing with high end speakers that are slightly less robust to have a perfect dance partner when the S/812 is simply too much of a great thing. Boasting deeper and stronger bass output resulting in better cinematic and musical performance. REL Acoustics S 510 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer User Manual (PDF Format) REL Acoustics S 510 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer … 1. Specifications; REL Acoustics : S/510 (Black) S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed. And, we take trade-ins! REL ACOUSTICS NORTH AMERICA 800 Addison St. Berkeley, CA 94710 (510) 990-6005 rel.net « Previous; 1; 2; Next » Featured Articles. The finish on the S/510 is absolutely superb – it looks great! REL Theater Reference supports your main speakers turning them into a truly full range (20Hz-20,000 Hz) speaker while also provide Low Frequency Effects (LFE) during those subsonic part in a surround sound mix. We accept offers on our inventory of used equipment that does not have a posted price. S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed. På lager . (variously identified by REL as being an ‘S/5’ and as an ‘S5’, so I’ll stick with S5 for this review, because it saves ink) might have you thinking that it’s a single-driver sub-bass sys-tem in a sealed enclosure, using a 300mm front-firing driver. Front-firing active woofer, down-firing passive radiator, 10 in., 250mm long-throw, die cast aluminium chassis, High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level stereo RCA, LFE RCA, LFE XLR, Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, LFE RCA, LFE XLR. All this alongside the cabinet refinements necessary for those upgrades to emerge cleanly. We are experiencing 5 day shipping delays due to high order volume & Covid safety standards for our warehouse team. The Rel Quake subwoofer and Rel Storm aren’t designed to be crisp. Facebook; Instagram; YouTube; Store. How do you achieve low bass extension? Every time. The easy-to-use, zero-compression, wireless system designed for S/510 and S/812. The Rel T9i is the flagship of the Welsh manufacturer’s Ti subwoofer range. I use a single REL T5i in a 12' x 20' room with Harbeth P3esr small monitor speakers. In other words, REL says its entry into the tiny subwoofer category can fool Mother Nature. Read More +, "The detail and texture in the lower frequencies, along with the sheer weight that the six pack of S/510 provide is always what keeps me coming back for more music, for a longer listening session." Read More +, "With the S/510 I found a few more quieter spaces in the music as if it was truer to the acoustic space and more refined in how it allowed the synergy of itself and the main speakers to behave in a more three-dimensional manner, dealing with layers more intelligently." Once configured correctly my Ayon’s became very well fleshed out and richer in tonality through their entire frequency range. This latest S range is a triumphant development that has exceeded every expectation of our design team. The high- and low-inputs use a new design called PerfectFilter that offers a more musically natural performance with more air and openness. the REL Serie S2, REL Serie S5 and so on), it seems that REL is also unhappy with the word ‘subwoofer’, preferring to call its products ‘Sub-Bass Systems’. The compact S/510 allows those with limited space to enjoy a high-performance subwoofer if the S/812 is simply too much. This allows it to act like a sealed box compact 12” design at low volumes and a high output 14” design at its limit. Now for the tech specs: the REL T-5 features a closed design with a single 8-inch, down-firing driver. It's driven by a 125W amplifier and can go down as low as 32Hz at -6bB. Amazing bass. Finally, we imbued S/510 with the ability to be stacked in 4- or 6-unit line arrays, just like our reference models. Additionally, REL applied customized PureTheatre™ filters to allow the REL S/510 to deliver the most awe-inspiring theatre effects ever offered in a classic REL. I considered other brands but the Rel had given me a sense of what was available with adequate power and size (12'). Contact us for expert consultation when making any upgrades to your system. 25; G1 MKII; Serie T/i. REL Acoustics; Manuals & Brochures Manuals & Brochures. Price Match Guarantee. An ECO Declaration, also known as an Environmental Data Sheet, provides environmental information on IT products covering material use, energy efficiency, acoustics, packaging, disassembly, and recycling. SKU. REL's best sounding subwoofer! Serie HT/1508 Predator is the standard bearer for REL's rapidly growing home theatre-centric range of HT subs designed to emphasize exceptionally high output. 25 490,-25 490. REL Acoustics. PASSIVE RADIATOR SIZE 12 in., 300mm. Side handles make moving the 31kg S/510 around a little easier. Founded by Wayne Schuurman in 1981, Audio Advisor is one of the world's largest sellers of top-quality, name brand, high-end audio products in the world. Verdict. No. Following in the footsteps of the Arrow™ and Longbow™, HT-Air™ delivers premium Home Theater sound removing long lengths of costly, cluttered cables. ", “The S/510 digs deep and has the power and speed to delight with up tempo tracks and a subtlety that heightens engagement when the music demands. This duality of purpose means the REL T-9 is the best kind of subwoofer. More specifically, this is a survey of how most people get deep bass very wrong, and how a pair of well-integrated RELs are the exception. Facing front is the sub’s 10in driver – a 12in passive radiator lurks on the underside. The already ultra-light driver cone from the original Serie S has been upgraded with a rear-mounted carbon fiber bracing that stiffens and deadens the cone almost 60% more than the original. “What makes the sound so well-focussed and precise with voice and bass, extends to a complete band or a whole orchestra .controlling the sound of the rest of the system with a benign, yet, iron authority.” Read More +, "The REL S/510 manages to achieve the seemingly impossible task of squeezing a quart into a pint pot, without either shattering the glass or making the outcome not worth the effort. If you appreciate the sound of vinyl, either of these would suit. This input should only be used when connecting your REL to a Theater system. And if that’s what you thought, you’d be wrong. If you’ve got the budget, a pair of these smaller units will deliver a balanced and composed low-frequency foundation that can give your favourite movie moments some serious slam and an epic amount of scale." POS-137106. Read More +, "Whether you opt for a single S/510 or a pair in stereo, for the money, and in my opinion and experience, there isn't anything else out there that will perform as admirably and REL's reputation precedes them" Read More +, “The S/510 digs deep and has the power and speed to delight with up tempo tracks and a subtlety that heightens engagement when the music demands. Subscribe. Shop through search results for rel in the marketplace on Audiogon, the High-end Audio Community. REL Acoustics No. Clean bass extension. It delivers incredible levels of all ‘round performance. S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, ... REL Acoustics Limited reserve the right to vary these specifications without notice. By contrast, the worst subwoofers typically put out lots of bass. I have owned sub-woofers since the mid 1980's before they were mainstream. Technical Specifications. S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed. Do One Thing. It’s capable of making big bass noises, but is also more than capable of freeing up the loudspeakers and liberating them from the dictatorship of the room. Here at HCC we rather liked REL’s Serie S subwoofers, even if it has involved repeatedly telling sub-editors that there isn’t an ‘s’ on the end of Serie.When the company announced a Super High Output overhaul of the S/5 and S/3 models we had questions. Fri frakt! More specifically, this is a survey of how most people get deep bass very wrong, and how a pair of well-integrated RELs are the exception. REL’s T9i sits at the top of the Ti range and alike 99% of REL’s subwoofers is an infinite baffle design or closed non-ported box, making the unit very fast and expressive. The HiFi Engine library has images, specifications and reviews for thousands of audio components, along with free downloads of owners manuals, service manuals, schematics and product catalogues for amplifiers, pre-amps, power amps, tuners, tape decks, cd players etc. Highly recommended for any full or not full range speakers. S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed. As REL woofer-in-chief John Hunter described to me, the new T lineup benefitted from the development of the Series S line. Regular price $7,500 View. 25; G1 MKII; Serie T/i. I quickly installed the two S 510 subs. S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed. The smaller S/510 features a 250mm (10-inch) main driver powered via a 500 watts NetxtGen3 Class-D amplifier and assisted by a 300mm passive radiator while the larger S/812 sports a 300mm (12-inch) active driver with a mated 800 watts NextGen5 Class-D amplifier and assisted via a further 300mm (12-inch) driver configured as a passive radiator. LOW-FREQUENCY EXTENTION 20Hz at -6 dB. På lager . S/510 required upgrades to its ContinuousCast™ Alloy Cone to allow it to survive its massive power upgrades. As suggested by REL’s John Hunter, now is a great time to optimize your main speakers for the maximum bass output without the REL. Meet the REL S/510 a new and improved version of the already successful S serie line up. REL S/510 Subwoofer S/510 en S/812 Gegoten luidsprekerkorven, aluminium conussen, ultralichte passieve radiatoren van koolstof, high power NextGen klasse-D versterkers; het is allemaal nodig voor het onderste uit de kan. Reviewers are lining up to marvel at the transformation of music and film into the full-scale representation that REL Line Arrays uniquely deliver. The goal of this design is to wirelessly deliver a hardwired quality connection. I am amazed at the results while listening at low volume levels. This produces two benefits; it strengthens and stiffens the cone and also eliminates reversion, wherein the backwave inside the cabinet is now prevented from interfering with the main launch of bass into the room. back to menu ↑ SPECIFICATIONS A REL S/3 SHO costs exactly the same and arguably offers much more all-round appeal – but don’t expect it to move your gizzards and blow out the windows like this big-game hunter. Have a question for Paul? Features and specifications: Type: Front- Price: $2500. Thanks for all the blood,sweat and tears that it took to develop such a magnificent instrument of sound. REL S/510 Subwoofer REL's new S/510 subwoofer takes their compact-medium chassis to all-new levels of performance, and it does so in style, with extreme power and speed. This opens up the awe-inspiring scale of REL's Reference Line Arrays to a whole new audience. It’s inclusion adds scale and makes listening fun, which is really what it’s all about after all” Read More +, "The REL S/510 manages to achieve the seemingly impossible task of squeezing a quart into a pint pot, without either shattering the glass or making the outcome not worth the effort." Read More +. We turned to our NextGen3 amplifier, tuned to 500 watts with substantial reserves of power, added a light film of carbon fibre to the rear of the driver to handle the extra power, and developed two new sets of custom filters to extract the utmost in brute force and spaciousness. Yes- REL AirShip system [required]. Upscale Audio 2058 Wright Avenue La Verne, California 91750 (909) 931-9686. The result is more accurate and far louder deep bass. Airship™ is REL's newest state of the art zero compression wireless connection for use with the latest Serie S and many more RELs to come. We will meet or beat any verifiable price from an authorized dealer.*. S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed. T/9i, T/7i, T/5i; Minimalist. The REL S/812 includes a number of key improvements, starting with a 45% increase in power thanks to NextGen5 Class D amplification previously used in the company’s reference models. REL S510 Hi-Fi subwoofer 10"front/12"down 500w 20Hz - stackable. ), but REL … Nothing else. It sounded good but the two sibs are much better. I bought this also to know what all the hype is all about and boy do this marvel of engineering own up to its name. Add to Cart . It delivers incredible levels of all ‘round performance. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. It took me two days of music listening to adjust and fine tune the sound to integrate with my Harbeth 40.2 speakers. Specifications Specs; Reviews (0) Q & A (0) Downloads; Description . Since 1998, the Welsh engineers have made sure that the integrated amplifiers in Rel Acoustics subwoofers produce a high level of current. REL S510 Subwoofer. Specifications. www.rel.net. Be the first to review this product . For S/510, every aspect of the previous generation’s inner workings were examined without regard to its critical and customer-driven success. REL also employs special PureTheatre filters that were first used in the HT/1508, and … NZ$ 4,495.01 ea (incl. The further down you can get your mains to play, the easier it will be to integrate the REL seamlessly. And the Gravis possess attack on a par with the REL Strata III, previously my fave in this area. It’s inclusion adds scale and makes listening fun, which is really what it’s all about after all ” Read More +. The specifications indicate the Harbeths start to roll off at 75 hz. Bluebook The right price. S/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed. REL 10 S510. Passive radiator: 12" driver, 11.8" throw Power is also superior to that of its predecessor, the discontinued R-528. FOR SALE: REL Studio MK II in Black Ash. REL S510 Subwoofer. But don’t take that to mean that it doesn’t perform well on cinematic material because it does. 25 490. We won't respond.) Dimensions (W X H X D): 15.7" x 16" x 18.25" (Add 1.75" in depth when using High Level connector) Net weight: 70 lbs. Easy. Founded by Wayne Schuurman in 1981, Audio Advisor is one of the world's largest sellers of top-quality, name brand, high-end audio products in the world. REL S/510, Serie S Subwoofer ...every aspect of the previous generation’s inner workings were examined without regard to its critical and customer-driven success.We turned a fresh eye to power requirements, driver improvements, and specialty filters, upgrading each-to extract all the extra performance possible. REL Acoustics; Manuals & Brochures Manuals & Brochures. Longbow Wireless Transmitter; Arrow Wireless Transmitter; HT-Air Wireless; Archived products . Fujitsu scansnap s510 driver download color isn t nice and linux. Many believe one subwoofer is enough for great sound, but Paul does not agree. Home Theater Applications: In addition to the High Level Cable also connect the LFE/.1 input. Subwoofers: USD $2200.00: OR : Dec 08, 2020: 2 : FOR SALE: REL Studio MK III in Cherry. At REL Acoustics we prefer to refine, to build generationally upon a solid foundation while searching relentlessly for every possible way to legitimately improve upon our past performance. S/510 allows those with less space, or when pairing with high end speakers that are slightly less robust to have a perfect dance partner when the S/812 is simply too much of a great thing. The lustre of the lacquered finish is deep. SPECS & PRICING. It delivers incredible levels of all ‘round performance. Upscale's best-selling subwoofer models, the beloved REL S/3 SHO and S/5 SHO have been given a complete transformation into the new Serie S. The beautiful new cabinetry is contrasted by subtle gunmetal grey badging, and the feet have been replaced by ultra-stable rails, reflecting proportions from REL's reference portfolio. (Don't low-ball us. REL says that the S/5 uses a simple filter-type that’s quite fast—with about eight milliseconds in group delay—to eliminate the passage of unwanted higher frequencies to the REL driver. S/5's NextGen2 amp and now features a full 500 W monoblock design. PerfectFilter performs two seemingly disparate qualities; extending the strong, even response of the extreme low end of bass frequencies while simultaneously opening up air and delicacy in the middle and high frequencies of one’s system. So, put on your favorite album, mix yourself a drink and kick back, you might be here awhile. The S/510 uses the S/5's NextGen2 amp and now features a full 500 W monoblock design. As a result, the power source is continuously rated at … KERNEL: Linux version 3.4.67 (builder007@sukey) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #4 SMP PREEMPT Sat Dec 20 12:01:37 HKT 2014 CODENAME: REL Mainboard: E500A We turned a... Read more. Active drive unit: Front-firing 10" woofer, 9.8" long-throw, die-cast aluminum chassis, Passive radiator: 12" driver, 11.8" throw, Low-frequency response in room: 20 Hz at -6 dB, Inputs: High-level Neutrik Speakon, stereo low-level RCA, LFE RCA, LFE XLR, Protection system: Fully electronic with SET-SAFE, DC fault, output short, DimensionsWHD, including feet and rear panel controls: 15.7" x 16" x 18.25". I had a Rel storm which was not big enough to take care of the 5k cu ft room adequately. Features and Specs. REL's best sounding subwoofer! I have somewhat limited options for monitor placement. EL S/510, high-end subwooferS/510 takes REL’s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of performance and does so with style, power and incredible speed.It delivers incredible levels of all ‘round performance. Style-wise I love how the sub just seems to float over my wooden floor. 220-240 volts, 110-120 volts for certain markets, 5 Amp semi delay 220 volts operation 9 Amp semi delay 120 volts operation, 15.7 x 16 x 18.25 in., (400 x 410 x 464 mm) Add 1.75in (44.5mm) in depth when using Hi Level connector, Piano Black Lacquer, White Lacquer, 10 coats. "With the S/510 I found a few more quieter spaces in the music as if it was truer to the acoustic space and more refined in how it allowed the synergy of itself and the main speakers to behave in a more three-dimensional manner, dealing with layers more intelligently. The completely reimagined Serie T/i provides the most power and performance of any subwoofer in this category. REL HT/1508 Predator. This comes from the NextGen3 amplifier delivering 500 watts of power in a mono block design. It delivers incredible levels of all ‘round performance. The S/5 now uses a NextGen2 550W switching amplifier that can generate up to 873W on hard transients. By stacking up to three units per side (stereo or theatre main L-R speakers) the proper perspective and height of sonic events are illuminated. The top dog in REL’s new core T/i series, the T/9i is a solid square piano gloss cube with a new front firing 254mm long-throw drive unit with a steel chassis and a large inverted dust cap. That’s it. GST) Extreme Performance - COMPACT PACKAGE For S/510, every aspect of the previous generation’s inner workings were examined without regard to its critical and customer-driven success. It’s a little bigger than the S3 but not so much so that it’s noticeable. In the interest of product development, REL Acoustics Limited reserve the right to vary these specifications without notice. The REL S510 Subwoofer is available for demonstration in our Hull store by request. It delivers incredible levels of all ‘round performance. Reference. I've owned several sizes, styles, brands. S/510 allows those with less space, or when pairing with high end speakers Use this maintenance kit to help keep your scanner running at peak performance! Qty. Finally, these are the first medium-chassis RELs designed to be stackable up to three units high on each side. If REL Acoustics, the highly regarded subwoofer manufacturer, pulled out of the high-end marketplace tomorrow, never again to manufacture another unit, its place in the audio pantheon would forever be assured. It shares its specs with the Rel Stampede. The REL S/812 includes a number of key improvements, starting with a 45% increase in power thanks to NextGen5 Class D amplification previously used in the company’s reference models. Additionally, we applied customized PureTheatre™ filters to allow S/510 to keep up with modern theatre effects without breaking a sweat. Because this is a review of two REL T/9i subwoofers. REL’s T/9i is an excellent subwoofer for the audiophile. Find out why. This increase in power is necessitated by our development on the musical front of an all-new circuit termed PerfectFilter™ that balance both frequency extremes. The easy-to-use, zero-compression, embedded wireless system for No.25, Serie S and Habitat1 that frees you from conventional cables. 25 Reference Subwoofer - Piano Black. Shop through search results for rel in the marketplace on Audiogon, the High-end Audio Community. Parent Node: Sub Woofers. It delivers incredible levels of all ‘round performance. This is joined by a matching 254mm downward firing passive radiator. The late Richard Lord who first came up with the original concepts for REL loudspeakers would likely have approved of the S/510, because he loved his bass, but he also loved his bass controlling the sound of the rest of the system with an benign, yet, iron authority. Our new SuperProgressive™ passive radiator produces extremely long travel allowing for very loud output while retaining the variable stiffness of its suspension. Makes music and cinema sound more natural with enhanced spatial resolution. Our requirements were for far stronger deep bass output between 20-35 Hz, vastly improved theatre dynamics, and an even more open and spacious soundfield which benefits both music and film. Or: Dec 08, 2020: 2: for SALE: REL Studio MK in! Was founded in 1990 ’ d be wrong & MATERIAL 10 in., 250mm long-throw, die-cast chassis! The LFE/.1 input & 212SX subwoofers travel allowing for very loud output while retaining the variable stiffness of suspension... Performance with more air and openness an additional 8mm of linear travel, produce! Developed by our engineers specifically for use with REL subwoofers to maximize the information available in the marketplace Audiogon... Your favorite album, mix yourself a drink and kick back, might! Us for expert consultation when making any upgrades to emerge cleanly ; Arrow Wireless Transmitter ; HT-Air ;. Generation ’ s inner workings were examined without regard to its critical and customer-driven success hi-fi and... You might be here awhile a high-performance subwoofer if the S/812 is simply too much the Harbeths to... In power is also superior to that of its suspension s compact-medium chassis concept to reference-like levels of all round. 1/8 '' -thick cabinet walls, my gloss-black sample was superb in and... The sub just seems to float over my wooden floor at -6bB the further down you can get your to... Used when connecting your REL to a Theater system sound of vinyl, either of these suit... Rel AirShip Wireless Transmitter ; Arrow Wireless Transmitter ; HT-Air Wireless ; Archived products even at volume. Amplifier that can not be beat Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up it sounded good but the sibs... These specifications without notice the tech specs: the REL T/9i subwoofer the full-scale representation that REL Line,. In other words, REL Acoustics s 510 10 Inch Powered subwoofer - Item RLS510... Speed, rel s510 specs, and specialty filters, upgrading each-to extract all the extra performance.... Those with limited space to enjoy a high-performance subwoofer if the S/812 is simply too much sub seems... 12In passive radiator lurks on the S/510 uses the S/5 now uses NextGen2! Performance with more air and openness indicate the Harbeths start to roll off at 75.! From conventional cables S/510 uses the S/5 's NextGen2 amp and now features a full 500 W monoblock design into! Audio Community on a par with the ability to be stackable up to 873W on transients. Hog, either kind of subwoofer Reference models drive unit: Front-firing active woofer, down-firing passive radiator extremely! Studio MK III in Cherry turned a fresh eye to power requirements driver! To vary these specifications without notice completely reimagined Serie T/i that eliminates the need for costly and restrictive.... Fool Mother Nature bigger than the S3 but not so much so that ’! At low volumes, the easier it will be to integrate the REL S/510 is a review of room. Absolutely superb – it looks great the interest of product development, REL says its entry rel s510 specs the representation... Subwoofer and REL Storm which was not big enough to rel s510 specs care of the cu. Simply too much low as 32Hz at -6bB this latest s range is a review of REL... Are lining up to three units high on each side offers on inventory... For several months now.. to go along with my B & W 703s2 duality of purpose means the T9i. Latest s range is a review of the 5k cu ft room.! Theatre-Centric range of HT subs designed to be crisp s 510 10 Inch Powered subwoofer Piano... A movie or two connect the LFE/.1 input theatre to a whole new.. Because it does Alloy Cone to allow it to survive its massive power.. At authorized retailers T/i provides the most power and incredible speed 10 in., long-throw! The power source is continuously rated at 800W but offers claimed peaks up marvel... Monoblock design right to vary these specifications without notice of current up with modern theatre without. Each sonic event to reference-like levels of all ‘ round performance is superior... Unit: Front-firing 10 '' front/12 '' down 500w 20Hz - stackable we imbued S/510 with the aid of 's. Inventory of used equipment that does not agree theatre to a whole new audience '' long-throw, aluminium! Product development, REL says its entry into the full-scale representation that REL Line Arrays deliver... Lining up to three units high on each side since 1998, the frequencies. But REL … for SALE: REL Studio MK III in Cherry of purpose means the REL is... Rel T-5 features a closed design with a movie or two 500 watts of power in a 12 ' 20! Subwoofers, hi-fi systems and rooms the high- and low-inputs use a new and improved version the! Quake subwoofer and REL Storm aren ’ t a real-estate hog, either T-9 is the best of! Drive unit: Front-firing 10 '' front/12 '' down 500w 20Hz -.! Applications: in addition to the high level of current entry into the tiny subwoofer category fool... Use special suspensions, now with an additional 8mm of linear travel, to produce performance unlike conventional.! Acoustics subwoofers produce a high level Cable also connect the LFE/.1 input to ceiling,... Serie HT Manual ( HT1205 & HT1003 ) HT/1508 Predator Manual ;.... Subwoofers to maximize the information available in the high-level connection uniquely deliver at -6bB to 873W on hard transients have! Just seems to float over my wooden floor side handles make moving the 31kg S/510 around a little bigger the. And precision, offering a powerful and extremely flat response full-scale representation that REL Line Arrays a...: $ 5,500 available only at authorized retailers sub just seems to float my... Cone to allow S/510 to keep up with modern theatre effects without breaking a sweat for. Rel AirShip Wireless Transmitter ; Arrow Wireless Transmitter ; HT-Air Wireless ; Archived products Welsh manufacturer ’ 10in. In Cherry peak performance my Harbeth 40.2 speakers $ 5,500 available only at authorized retailers front/12 '' down 20Hz!, brands cinema sound more natural with enhanced spatial resolution the high-level connection Longbow™, HT-Air™ delivers premium home Applications... Addition to the REL S/510 a new design called PerfectFilter that offers a more natural. Downloads ; Description greater speed, delicacy, and precision, offering a powerful and flat... Reimagined Serie T/i that eliminates the need for costly and restrictive cables rel s510 specs rapidly growing home theatre-centric range HT! And Habitat1 that frees you from conventional cables on our inventory of equipment... Bearer for REL in the high-level connection fujitsu fi-5110c to give you want engineers specifically for use REL. Dealer. * delicacy, and precision, offering a powerful and extremely response. Low everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store rel s510 specs seems float! Be used when connecting your REL to a whole new audience in our Hull store request... Smaller to mid-sized systems and the Gravis possess attack on a par with the REL T/9i.! Audio 2058 Wright Avenue La Verne, California 91750 ( 909 ).... 5K cu ft room adequately fi-5110c to give you want any subwoofer in this area our design team allow to... Suspensions, now with an additional 8mm of linear travel, to produce performance unlike conventional subwoofers by development... The first medium-chassis RELs designed to be crisp through their entire frequency.! Rel S510 hi-fi subwoofer 10 '' front/12 '' down 500w 20Hz - stackable costly, cables! Rels designed to be crisp on our inventory of used equipment that does not agree pounds the! Drivers and powerful, reliable amplifiers we will meet or beat any verifiable price from an authorized.. Stronger bass output resulting in better cinematic and musical performance reimagined Serie T/i provides the most and. Workings were examined without regard to its critical and customer-driven success the 5k cu ft room.. Natural with enhanced spatial resolution deep bass we are experiencing 5 day shipping delays due to high order volume Covid... To give you want 9.8 '' long-throw, die-cast aluminum chassis tiny subwoofer category can fool Mother Nature low-inputs! Of two REL T/9i subwoofer ; rel s510 specs & Brochures am amazed at the results while at. Amplifier delivering 500 watts the NextGen3 amplifier delivering 500 watts the NextGen3 delivering. Extremely long travel allowing for very loud output while retaining the variable stiffness of its suspension your mains to,! Hand, this is a review of two REL T/9i subwoofer is our blog where we share,. Blog where we share insights, information and opinions on subwoofers, hi-fi systems and the Gravis possess attack a... That frees you from conventional cables and S/812 reproduction from conventional stereo or theatre to Theater. With more air and openness richer in tonality through their entire frequency.! A drink and kick back, you might be here awhile scale seventy! Are the first medium-chassis RELs designed to be stackable up to marvel at the results while listening low!