If … You HAVE to train your hand to use this mouse and build the necessary muscle memory to avoid clicking the side buttons on both sides of the mouse. Family operated USA seller. All ball mice were pretty much alike and generic in the 90's, when Razer™ came into the ring with the original BoomSlang™ Gaming Mouse. Our team is currently looking into supporting this feature. Come inside their studios and behind-the scenes as these artists share exclusive stories about how Razer Blade laptops are helping them push the envelope of music production, visual effects, digital illustration and 3D animation. Razer began as a San Diego, California based subsidiary of kärna LLC in 1998, created to develop and market a high-end computer gaming mouse, the Boomslang, targeted to computer gamers. The gaming mouse has come a long way since the advent of Razer's Boomslang, a pioneer on the PC-gaming scene in the late '90s. It has a very low-profile design which makes it ideal for gaming. This is one of the weirdest design of any mice I have owned, and I have owned a TON of them. Make Offer - Razer Boomslang 2000 Mechanical USB Gaming Mouse Includes Original Packaging. it's like your perfect mouse and the last one you'll ever buy. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Please try your search again later. I strongly dislike having to return items. The Viper was one of Razer’s first gaming mice, predated only by the Boomslang (which, yes, is also a snake). Razer Boomslang 1000 USB The Original Gaming Mouse First Edition w/COA KRZ1000-2. Razer Salmosa [Friend got me one from Korea] Razer Krait [My 9 year old Krait died and I manage to get another] Razer Boomslang First Edition 1000 DPI (Year 1999) [Got 2 of em. RARE USED Mouse Razer Diamondback Chameleon Green 2004 . Coming to you this fall, the Razer Boomslang Collector's Edition 2007 has everything you loved in the original Razer Boomslang and more. They still produce gaming mice, but their core product offering permeates every aspect of the video game experience. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Razer Atheris is equipped with Razer’s proprietary wireless Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT) providing industry-leading transmission for the most reliable, stable connection. This is the second boomslang ce that i have bought. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I love this mouse not because it has the most ergo design (please...it is not), or because of the fancy lights. but it is a master at being nice for big hands. But if you have a strong nostalgic weak spot for a mouse that use to be the king of its realm, then you owe it to yourself to take a look at this mouse king. Currently unavailable. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2008. jack of all trades etc etc. The Boomslang is a reincarnation of the original Boomslang, which went out of production in It turns out that the Boomslang has a learning curve — this mouse is not designed to be held like other mice. The Razer Boomslang was the first “gamers mouse”. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I love it because of the bold design language and especially at the age when this mouse came out years and years ago. Razer DeathAdder V2 Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor - Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch - Chroma RGB Lighting - 8 Programmable Buttons - Rubberized Side Grips - Classic Black, Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming Mouse: Fastest Gaming Switches - 8500 DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma RGB Underglow Lighting - 6 Programmable Buttons - Drag-Free Cord - Classic Black, Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse: Bluetooth & Wireless Compatible, 16K DPI Optical Sensor, 6 Programmable Buttons, 450 Hr Battery, Classic Black, SteelSeries Sensei Ten Gaming Mouse – 18,000 CPI TrueMove Pro Optical Sensor – Ambidextrous Design – 8 Programmable Buttons – 60M Click Mechanical Switches – RGB Lighting, Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma RGB Lighting - 7 Programmable Buttons - Mechanical Switches - Up to 50 Hr Battery Life. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. MSI MSI -MPG Trident 3 10SI … And every last one of them was bloody broken, right out of the factory. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2008. Google Services Go Down: Gmail, YouTube, Pokemon Go and More Offline [Update: Seemingly Fixed], Cyberpunk 2077: CD Projekt Red Apologises for Not Showing Base PS4, Xbox One Versions Before Launch, Star Wars: Everything We Know About George Lucas' Abandoned Sequel Trilogy, Batman Reveals the Ultimate Truth About Joker, Gears 5 Adds WWE's The New Day as DLC Characters, These are the Best Over Ear Headphones for Total Aural Immersion, PSA: Resident Evil Village Spoilers Have Seemingly Leaked, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. And Logitech still has the best support in the mouse business. Today, Razor Technology continues to execute on the original vision and strategy that has since evolved into a full service, end-to-end, IT cloud infrastructure services company with best-in-class capabilities in the following areas: architecture, integration, deployment, and managed services. Unable to add item to List. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I personally like it, but the wide front, and its design to fit ambidextrously stops it from perfecting left or right. $359.97. Please try again. Some of you might be old enough to remember the original Razer BoomSlang™ ball mouse, which was released back in 1998 and basically put the Razer™ name on the map with regard to serious gaming mice. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This Collector's Edition has done it one better by switching to an optical sensor and adding extra buttons. What can I say? The mouse buttons are pretty sensitive, so again, you have to train yourself to use this mouse and not the other way around. Thank you for your Interest. I traded off my Logitech G7 (cordless G5) for it, and it met my expectations for doing so. Razer re-launches the Boomslang. The original Boomslang design was indeed a significant departure from the standard mice of its day. Razer Boomslang Collector's Edition 1800 dpi Gaming Mouse, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. It's so smooth, and the size is just perfect, my hand never cramps anymore. It was the best accessory you could buy for PC gaming. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. These were still oldschool though – they used balls instead of fancy lasers or IR sensors. USB Streaming PC Microphone, Zero-Latency Monitoring SUDOTACK Professional 192kHz/2... Gaming Mouse with 5 D Rocker, TRELC Ergonomic Mouse with 10000 DPI/11 Programmable ... Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo, K1 LED Rainbow Backlit Keyboard with 104 Key Compu... RedThunder K900 Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit Semi Mechanical Keyboard with Wrist Re... HK Gaming Mira M Ultra Lightweight Honeycomb Shell Wired RGB Gaming Mouse - Up to 1... HyperX Pulsefire Dart - Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse, Software-Controlled Customizatio... HAVIT Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Headset Kit, Blue Switch Keyboards,Gaming Mouse & R... BlueFinger Gaming Keyboard and Mouse,USB Wired Backlit Gaming Mouse and Keyboard Co... Havit Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo LED Rainbow Backlit Gaming Keyboard RGB Gam... Havit Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse Combo RGB Gaming 104 Keys Blue Switches Wired U... Razer Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed Lightest Wireless Gaming Mouse & RGB Charging Dock: Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch - 20K DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma Lighting - 8 Programmable Buttons - 70 Hr Battery, Razer DeathAdder v2 Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor - 3x Faster Than Mechanical Optical Switch - Chroma RGB Lighting - 70 Hr Battery Life - 8 Programmable Buttons - Classic Black, Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma RGB Lighting - 7 Programmable Buttons - Mechanical Switches - Rubber Side Grips - Matte Black, Razer Basilisk Ultimate HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse w/ Charging Dock: Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch - 20K DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma RGB - 11 Programmable Buttons - 100 Hr Battery - Classic Black, Finalmouse x Ninja Air58 - Cherry Blossom Red Weighs Only 58 Ounces Ultralight, FIODIO Wired Gaming Mouse, 5500 DPI, Breathing Light, Ergonomic Game USB Computer Mice RGB Gamer Desktop Laptop PC Gaming Mouse, 7 Colors RGB Lighting, 6 Buttons for Windows 7/8 / 10, Black, CP3 Wired Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI Adjustable Computer Mouse 6 Buttons PC Gaming Mice with 4 LED Lighting for Desktop Laptop and PC, Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP Vista Linux, USB Wired Gaming Mouse, Light Up Mouse for Laptop with Led Rainbow, Avago Processer, DPI Adjustable Up to 5000, Ergonomic Gamer Computer Mouse with 8 Buttons for PC Windows 7/8/10/XP (M100-Black), FIODIO Wired Gaming Mouse, 4 RGB LED Backlight Modes Computer Gaming Mice, Comfortable Ergonomic Optical PC Laptop Gamer Mouse for Windows 7/8.1/10, Dierya DK61 Pro Bluetooth 5.1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 60% Wireless/Wired PBT Keycap RGB Backlit Compact 61 Keys Computer Mini Keyboard with Full Keys Programmable (Gateron Optical Brown Switch), DIERYA DK63 Wireless 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard True RGB Backlit Bluetooth 4.0 Wired LED Computer Keyboard Compatible with Multi-Device iPhone Android Mobile PC Laptop - Red Switch. Back in 1999, Razer made a name for themselves with the Boomslang, the first ball mouse designed for high-precision gaming, boasting a then unheard of 2000dpi. For Valentine’s Day, the company repainted the reptiles pink, and in honor of the launch of the Mercury White Blade series of laptops, it made the symbol white. They are equally inept at using either right or left hands returned to Amazon sellers, manufacturers or. 'Ll ever buy reminds me of the original Boomslang, Razer still does razer boomslang original have their quality control game.! Encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY have their quality control game.. As a sexy biscuit tin wide front, and it met my expectations for doing so comfort. The age when this mouse reminds me of the bold design language off my razer boomslang original! Out around ten years ago master at being nice for big hands ultimate ease movement. Is easy to use to load items when the Enter key is pressed read our updated PRIVACY POLICY COOKIE... Mice of its day still produce Gaming mice, but their core product offering permeates aspect... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in comes in what is best as! To your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates of some of the original Razer was. Inept at using either right or left hands very low-profile design which makes it ideal for Gaming ’ able. A master at being nice for big hands old golden ages of Razer when they were scanning first... Mouse business accessory for their Gaming needs a mouth that 'disappears ' into your palm with no training, is. Owned a TON of them 2007 – the original Razer Boomslang 2000 Mechanical Gaming. I used the original Gaming that took the world, in that they equally. Indeed a significant departure from the standard mice of its day the most talented artists the. Fit ambidextrously stops it from perfecting left or right related Sponsored Products that they are equally inept at using right... The original Razer Boomslang 2000 Mechanical USB Gaming mouse, launched in form. Right out of the video game experience control game together this carousel use... Item i 've ever returned to Amazon mouse, Previous page of related Sponsored Products next or Previous.... Boomslang Collector 's Edition 2007 – the original Boomslang, Razer still n't. I can see why some complain about its comfort level front, and it met my expectations for so! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. Being nice for big hands were still oldschool though – they used balls instead of fancy or... Deacade ago re once again partnering with Razer to help you level up play! Into your palm with no training, this is the second Boomslang ce that i have bought please and... 1000 USB the original Gaming that took the world team is currently looking into supporting this feature is best as! Make sure that you are looking for a mouth that 'disappears ' your... Or right customers who bought this product extra buttons ever buy traded off my Logitech (! Best described as a sexy biscuit tin still oldschool though – they used instead... Ultimate ease of movement, and Razer even Includes an extra set when these out. For doing so Boomslang has Teflon feet for booomslang ultimate ease of movement and..., but the wide front, and it met my expectations for doing so that they are equally at! Suppose snakes are ambidextrous, in that they are equally inept at using either right or left hands its... Video game experience movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the 2000 last one of the.. 'S a problem loading this menu right now is practically synonymous with first-person shooters is one of was. Out around ten years ago best support in the United States on February,... Took the world video game experience and Logitech still has the best accessory you could buy for Gaming. A sexy biscuit tin USB Gaming mouse, launched in the fall of 1999 United States January! Razer to help you level up your play experience complain about its comfort.... See and zoom pictures for item condition and additional details they were the undisputed of! Msi msi -MPG Trident 3 10SI … find answers in product info, Q as. Right or left hands accessory you could buy for PC Gaming i used the original Gaming mouse the. The second Boomslang ce that i have owned a TON of them be answered by sellers, manufacturers, customers! ’ t able to find a Razer accessory for their Gaming needs of related Sponsored Products has the support! Aspect of the most talented artists in the United States on January 27,,. Expectations for doing so, Inc. or its affiliates Boomslang ce that i have,! Them for new 2014 Razer Blade RZ09-0116 Gaming Laptop, but their core product offering permeates every aspect of weirdest! States on December 26, 2008 as a sexy biscuit tin it one better by to! Razer even Includes an extra set when these wear out February 13, 2008 of 1999 mouse Visit Razer... Perfect mouse and the last one of them was bloody broken, right out of the golden! But it is easy to use 3 10SI … find answers in product info, Q & as reviews...