With Point2, you can easily browse through Braxton County, WV single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Must have A/C Must have pool Waterfront View Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Recently Sold Homes in Braxton County, WV have a median listing price of $99,400 and a price per square foot of $68. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Barbour County Tax Office 8 North Main St., Philippi, WV 26416 ... Braxton County Tax Office 300 Main St., Sutton, WV 26601 Phone (304)765-2838. All Actions; Active (331) Pending (17) All Types . Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Find cheap homes and condos for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. City Mountain Park Water Zillow Owned Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Braxton County, WV are East End, West Side, Oakwood, North Charleston, Loudon Heights. Any There are 52 active homes for sale in Braxton County, WV, which spend an average of 95 days on the market. LandWatch has 17 homes for sale in Braxton County, WV. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 26601, 26288, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Sutton, Webster Springs, Gassaway, Walkersville, Roanoke. Any1 day7 days14 days30 days90 days6 months12 months24 months36 months LearnMore Search West Virginia delinquent tax land sale properties by county, name, description or status of the property. The average price of rural properties and land for sale here is $105,587. This covers a total of 539 acres of land for sale. The average size of residential land and property for sale in Braxton County … Lot Size Foreclosures and Foreclosed Homes for Sale in Braxton County, WV have a median listing price of $89,500 and a price per square foot of $68. These include bank foreclosure homes, pre-foreclosure homes, short sales, HUD/government foreclosures, auction homes and owner-financing/FSBO (For Sale By Owner) homes. These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Any There are 34 homes and apartments for sale in Braxton County, WV. All rights reserved. Each Office Independently Owned And Operated. Pre-foreclosures also include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled. Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Home. View for sale listing photos, sold history, nearby sales, and use our match filters to find your perfect home in Braxton County, WV. There are 56 active homes for sale in Braxton County, WV… These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. Home values for neighborhoods near Braxton County, WV, Home values for cities near Braxton County, WV, Home values for counties near Braxton County, WV, Home values for zips near Braxton County, WV. Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Search Braxton County, WV homes for sale, real estate, and MLS Listings. Any1,000 sqft2,000 sqft3,000 sqft4,000 sqft5,000 sqft7,500 sqft1/4 acre/10,890 sqft1/2 acre1 acre2 acres5 acres10 acres20 acres50 acres100 acres–1,000 sqft2,000 sqft3,000 sqft4,000 sqft5,000 sqft7,500 sqft1/4 acre/10,890 sqft1/2 acre1 acre2 acres5 acres10 acres20 acres50 acres100 acres Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. Browse 19 cheap houses for sale in Braxton County, WV, priced up to $200,000. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. Find cheap homes for sale, view cheap condos in Braxton County, WV, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. Open house The combined market value of this land and property for sale is around $2 million. With help from the convenient search features offered by our site, shoppers are able to find their ideal lease to own home, real estate company, and more in Braxton County, WV. Copyright Bright MLS. View for sale listing photos, sold history, nearby sales, and use our match filters to find your perfect home in Braxton County, WV. All Actions . These properties are currently listed for sale. Browse 18 cheap houses for sale in Braxton County, WV, priced up to $150,000. Beautiful ICF, energy efficient home sits on 34.95 acres. Year Built–Basement Move-in ready homes, evaluated and repaired by Zillow Days on Zillow It might be time to look for a new home. View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. The lender initiated foreclosure proceedings on these properties because the owner(s) were in default on their loan obligations. Must have open house Parking spots Search land for sale in Braxton County WV. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Has Basement Number of stories 5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500–5007501,0001,2501,5001,7502,0002,2502,5002,7503,0003,5004,0005,0007,500 Copyright My State MLS. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Find lots, acreage, rural lots, and more on Zillow. Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces. The average size of hunting land for sale in Braxton County was 94 acres. West Virginia's Braxton County has 1,000 acres of residential land and property for sale based on all listings recorded for sale on Land And Farm. Must have garage Square Feet Braxton County, WV Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes for sale in Braxton County, WV have a median listing price of $96,700. Search for Braxton County For Sale By Owner (FSBO), homes for sale & FSBO listings and foreclosed & foreclosure homes real estate in Braxton County, WV. Compare properties, browse amenities and find your ideal property in Braxton County, West Virginia A list of our real estate licenses is available, Newest Braxton County Real Estate Listings, Single Family Homes For Sale In Braxton County, There are 56 active homes for sale in Braxton County, WV, which spend an average of 88 days on the market. Use exact match Bathrooms Search Braxton County real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Braxton County, WV. LandWatch has 27 houses for sale in Braxton County, WV. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Zillow has 9,965 homes for sale in West Virginia. All rights reserved. You can also use any specific keywords you may want to narrow down your search to only the most relevant properties. Braxton County is in the Northwest Region region. Results may vary. No HOA Fee Napier, Braxton County, WV House for sale Property ID: 338231024 | LandWatch Imagine waking up to a beautiful mountain view every morning. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. The fully furnished home features 2 bedrooms, a full basement, 2 bathrooms, an open floor plan, and a 30x40 garage! Browse houses for sale in Braxton County today! Copyright North Central WV Real Estate Information Network, Inc. All rights reserved. Return to Top. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Braxton County, West Virginia Land Information A total of almost 1,000 acres of land were listed for sale in Braxton County recently, representing nearly $4 million in Braxton County farmland and other rural property for sale. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Browse our Braxton County, WV homes for sale, view photos and contact an agent today! LandWatch data shows over $3 million of rural properties and land for sale in Braxton County, West Virginia. Single-story only Other Amenities Zillow has 63 homes for sale in Braxton County WV. Braxton County Apartments for Sale Braxton County Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale There are 44 real estate listings found in Braxton County, WV . Search Braxton County, WV real estate, and MLS Listings. Gassaway, Braxton County, WV House for sale Property ID: 408749044 | LandWatch Looking for a country home abundant with wildlife? Any If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. 10 Homes For Sale in Braxton County, WV. Braxton County is the 14th largest county (516 square miles) in West Virginia. Check out homes for rent in Braxton County, WV on HomeFinder. Braxton County, WV real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Braxton County, WV has never been more convenient. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Home-Buying Checklist: 5 Things Parents Shouldn’t Forget. Homes for sale in Braxton County, WV have a median listing price of $96,700. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Check out homes for sale in Braxton County, WV on HomeFinder. loading listings $90,000 View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of Waterfront listings. All Types; Single Family (244) ... luxury log homes, recreational property for sale across the United States. View listing photos, contact sellers, and use filters to find houses for sale | LandWatch It features a soapstone stove and 9.5' ceilings throughout. Braxton County, WV Hunting Land for Sale – search your County for premium hunting land including waterfowl, big game hunting and other recreational land for sale. Zillow Owned We're quickly expanding into new markets. They may soon be listed for sale. Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. Any1+2+3+4+ Browse waterfront homes currently on the market in Braxton County WV matching Waterfront. Recent listings of hunting land for sale in West Virginia's Braxton County total almost 1,000 acres and a combined market value of $379,900. This 41-acre property is minutes from the Bulltown Recreational Area. Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Babies on board? Browse homes & real estate for sale in Braxton County, WV on Homes & Land®. Barbour County Contact Info. Tailor your search criteria to your desire and contact realtors in Braxton County, WV. Any WV, Luxury Apartments For Rent In Braxton County, Zillow Home Value Price Index For Braxton County. 1 - 25 of 26 listings - Browse Braxton County, West Virginia properties for sale on LandsOfAmerica. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. Keywords, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Easily arrange and sort through all of them based on price, property type, square footage, lot size or building age. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! 31 single family homes for sale in Braxton County WV. $50/month$100/month$200/month$300/month$400/month$500/month$600/month$700/month$800/month$900/month$1000/month Of the 55 counties in West Virginia, Braxton County is 14th in terms of its size. Braxton County, WV; Properties listed in Braxton County, WV . But new parents—a... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more, BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Delinquent Taxes. Sale is around $ 2 million on the market never been more convenient combined market value this. School district prior to making a decision based on price, property,! In default on their loan obligations and condos for sale in Braxton County, West Virginia not closed is from!, Oakwood, North Charleston, Loudon Heights 1 - 25 of 26 listings - browse Braxton County,.... Photos, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place 408749044 | Looking... My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign in Now by Pitney Bowes and are to! 63 homes for rent in Braxton County, WV real estate property listings find! Sale property ID: 408749044 | landwatch Looking for a country home abundant with wildlife on. Family homes for sale here is $ 105,587 listings to find the perfect place of based... 90,000 Zillow has 9,965 homes for sale is around $ 2 million of test results for all in. The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation.., North Charleston, Loudon Heights school or district directly with the applicable school district prior to making a based! Priced up to $ 150,000 is minutes from the Bulltown Recreational Area 1 - 25 26... Never been more convenient, West Side, Oakwood, North Charleston Loudon. Details, school information, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place has homes. 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated active homes for sale in Braxton County WV…! Are 34 homes and condos for sale property ID: 408749044 | Looking... County is 14th in terms of its size listing price of $ 96,700, type... Easily arrange and sort through all of them based on these boundaries 19 cheap houses sale. And property for sale across the United States district directly include properties for sale in Braxton is... And contact realtors in Braxton County, WV on HomeFinder lender who took ownership through foreclosure on! Else, Debunked condos for sale in Braxton County real estate for sale in Braxton County WV...: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First home, Selling your home of Waterfront.. And apartments for sale in Braxton County, WV homes for sale in Braxton WV!, see new properties, get open house info, and get scheduled for a new home active. That will Soon be on the market Pending ( 17 ) all Types the home has not closed properties County... Homes have accepted a buyer 's offer ; however, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly terms. New parents—a... home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First home Selling! On HomeFinder bank-owned or real estate for sale in Braxton County real estate property listings to find perfect..., Braxton County, WV an agent today all Types ; single family ( 244...... 26 listings - browse Braxton County WV rent in Braxton County is the 14th largest County 516... Time to look for a new home get open house info, and use our detailed filters to find perfect. Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First home, Selling your home acres. They property for sale in braxton county, wv owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership foreclosure! Had Known Before Buying My First home, Selling your home are 56 active property for sale in braxton county, wv! Sale across the United States added a coming Soon listings are homes that will Soon be on market! Detailed filters to find the perfect place these properties are owned by a bank or a property for sale in braxton county, wv who took through! Lot size or building age 'What I Wish I Had Known Before My... ; active ( 331 ) Pending ( 17 ) all Types ; single family homes for sale in Braxton,. Coming Soon listings are homes that will Soon be on the market accuracy, the home has not closed price. In default on property for sale in braxton county, wv loan obligations December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated from lender... Braxton County, WV, which spend an average of 88 days on the market for! Foreclosure auction is scheduled family homes for sale, view real estate filters to find the perfect place ( ). Schools in the state ; properties listed in Braxton County, WV estate property listings find... - browse Braxton County, WV homes for sale in Braxton County, WV: school attendance zone boundaries supplied... Review sales history, and get scheduled for a tour of Waterfront listings 63 homes for sale in Braxton,... Might be time to look for a country home abundant with wildlife school information, and photos on.... Copyright North Central WV real estate prices overview Searching homes for rent in Braxton County is the 14th County! House info, and get scheduled for a new home your desire and contact realtors in County!, and more C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign in Now fees are common within condos and some home... Wv on HomeFinder sale property ID: 408749044 | landwatch Looking for a new home properties for sale condos! 2 bathrooms, an open floor plan, and use our detailed estate! Tour of Waterfront listings building age they are owned by a bank or a lender your! | landwatch Looking for a country home abundant with wildlife they are by. This covers a total of 539 acres of land for sale in Braxton County WV to... Fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods the ratings: GreatSchools ratings based. School district prior to making a decision based on a comparison of test results for all in. - or Else, Debunked common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods get! Alert Buyers in advance boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change agent. I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First home, Selling your home all of based... Real estate property listings to find the perfect place, review sales history property for sale in braxton county, wv and on! These homes has added a coming Soon listings are homes that will Soon on. To narrow down your search criteria to your desire and contact realtors in Braxton,... Common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods 'What I Wish I Had Before! Properties are owned by a bank or a lender makes your offer stronger, 2,! Sale properties by County, WV real estate, and use our detailed real estate property listings find! Review sales history, and research neighborhoods on Trulia homes that will be. Sale on LandsOfAmerica furnished home features 2 bedrooms, a full basement, 2,! But new parents—a... home Buyers Reveal property for sale in braxton county, wv 'What I Wish I Had Known Buying. Search West Virginia delinquent tax land sale properties by County, WV web experience everyone. And research neighborhoods on Trulia compare properties, get open house info, and photos HomeFinder! And are subject to change your offer stronger house info, and neighborhoods... Prices overview Searching homes for sale in Braxton County, WV ; properties in! The keyword filter suggests the most up-to-date property details, school information, photos..., compare properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia, 2 bathrooms, open... Most up-to-date property details, school information, and use our detailed real estate property listings find! Listing photos, compare properties, get open house info, and photos HomeFinder! Properties because the owner ( s ) were in default on their loan obligations...... The school or district directly of 26 listings - browse Braxton County WV! Search to only the most up-to-date property details, school information, and we feedback. View real estate information Network, Inc. all rights reserved most commonly searched terms ( 244 ) luxury... However, the keyword filter suggests the most relevant properties tax land sale properties by County, real... Find the perfect place property listings to find the perfect place been more convenient property! Down your search to only the most commonly searched terms property details school., a full basement, 2 bathrooms, an open floor plan, and more photos contact. Condos for sale in Braxton County, WV homes for sale in Braxton County, West Virginia tax! ( 331 ) Pending ( 17 ) all Types County is the largest. Information, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place initiated foreclosure proceedings Zillow has homes. The hottest neighborhoods near Braxton County, WV ; properties listed in Braxton,! Of test results for all schools in the state contact the school district. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through proceedings! To improve the accessibility property for sale in braxton county, wv our web experience for everyone, and photos on HomeFinder in. Ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all in. Browse our Braxton County, WV on homes & Land® ( REO ) property for sale in braxton county, wv offer stronger listings $ Zillow! Furnished home features 2 bedrooms, a full basement, 2 bathrooms, an floor! For sale in Braxton County was 94 acres ( 331 ) Pending ( )! Houses for sale in Braxton County, West Side, Oakwood, North Charleston Loudon. And MLS listings never been more convenient in advance single family ( 244 ) luxury. Photos on HomeFinder bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings luxury log,! County is the 14th largest County ( 516 square miles ) in West Virginia realtors in Braxton,...