Obnoxious commercials. The radio commercials that run in Boston Massachusetts have ruined the word “conversely” for me. All your other commercials are amazing and funny but the “some things make total sense, like switching to geico” commercials are terrible and I want to bite my lips off every time I hear them. Deceptive trade practices. Progressive TV Commercial For Name Your Price Tool . We all hate commercials. 2 years ago. … Progressive Rocking Spot Radio To Start 2020. On the Jamie radio commercials his voice sounds very effeminate and he's depicted in a stereotypically *** manner. 01 Internet of Music; 0100 Splash Radio; 011FM 90s Alternative; 011FM 90s Country; 011FM Alternative; 011FM Big 80s; 011FM Classic Country; 011FM Classic Hits; 011FM Country Roads; 011FM Golden Oldies ; 011FM Hip Hop Hits; 011FM Hot2k; 011FM … 0. It takes a lot of talent and hard work. Show more. MOROW - The Progressive Rock Radio Live! 105'5 Spreeradio Livestream. Advertiser Profiles . Maybe Jamie is still in the closet. I've heard Farmers is pretty good for car insurance rates. The character debuted in 2008 through several television advertisements and has since appeared in Posted by 5 months ago. These radio spots for Progressive's Auto, Motorcycle & Outdoor Vehicle Insurance fit into an existing campaign called "Mindfloness, with Flo." Geico Radio Commercials Geico has always focused on how 15% or more is always considered good. In this commercial, Flo tells her co-worker to watch where he points his Name Your Price Tool, and it turns into a showdown. Businesses only do things that make them money. 14.1k . And to our radio. 0 . Quote Reply Topic: The strange ascendance of Progressive Jamie Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 3:03am : Has anyone but me noticed..especially as Flo grows larger and more immense..that Jamie, the obnozious anemic nerd sidekick..seems to be more the STAR of this adverfeces than the Floster? When it's done right it's amazing to hear. The campaign has just been around for so long and with so many ads that I’ve pretty much stopped paying attention to them. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 154 . Funny commercial! Watch, interact and learn more about the songs, characters, and celebrities that appear in your favorite Progressive TV Commercials. Funny commercial! P7 Klem. This commercial should be stopped immediately.We do not want any more of this kind of commercial. Find your favorite Progressive TV commercials. Most of the progressive commercials are ok but not this one. We all know Flo from the Progressive commercials: the bright-red lipstick, the starched apron, the blue headband, and the ever-perky personality. Radio Soft. Email. Disgusted. 14.1k. None have been identified for this spot . All radio streams and radio stations at one glance. Broadcast history. I'm getting sick of the progressive radio commercial where Jamie leaves himself a message saying how tough things have been since people found out he's in an acapella harmony group. I don't think the guy who voices their radio ads is the same one who portrays Jamie in their TV commercials. Progressive Insurance 2016 Radio by brennahorrocks published on 2016-05-03T14:32:17Z. Phone . 0. RBR-TVBR - January 14, 2020. User account menu. 181.fm - Christmas Smooth Jazz. Since when is it so terrible to sing this kind of music. 181.fm - Christmas Mix. Progressive has tied into a very weird marketing firm that has decided that the way to appeal to their target market is to use “average” people. Abiding Radio Sacred. Happy Christmas Radio . Annoying commercials. There’s been chatter on the Web, and in YouTube comments, about whether the two guys in this Progressive commercial are supposed to be a couple. Watch the commercial, share it with friends, then discover more great Progressive TV commercials on iSpot.tv Genres: News / Talk. Not sure who's the cheapest, especially for a college student. Name. It was two girls … Press J to jump to the feed. Tannenbaum Radio. See more ideas about progressive insurance, commercial, progress. Geico Radio Commercials. Twitter. 154. We play the best Progressive Rock music of yesterday and today, uninterrupted, 24/7, with no ads and no intrusive jingles or talking. Progressive's radio ads are offensive to anyone who is *** a person of color, or who is sensitive to how such people are portrayed. But this one caught my eye. Every time I start my I heart radio app, that stupid fucking commercial plays. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. Opinion. If you've previously won In Book or a Nomination and would like to celebrate your achievement with a Wood or Graphite Pencil, please let us know. I mean, there you are, chilling on the couch and watching your favorite show, when all of a sudden a commercial comes on and ruins the whole scene. I thought they were odd from the first time I heard them. Period. The campaign has just been around for so long and with so many ads that I’ve pretty much stopped paying attention to them. It’s that simple. Sort by: View: 20 names 1. Reply. Christmas 365 - Santa's Radio. Published: March 12th 2013. Progressive . And no, I am not posting the damn ad..you all will be seeing it time after time soon enough. Email. Linkedin. Follow Following Unfollow. Sep 9, 2019 - Explore MW Apparels's board "Progressive Commercials" on Pinterest. Jamie and the gang belting out 'Heaven is a Place on Earth' has nothing to do with car insurance and is puke-worthy...thank goodness Progressive won't be my car insurance company! They do that by making their commercial characters flawed, bumbling, average looking and unorganized. I don't know why, but I just find it so fucking funny, so no OP, I disagree. Top Stations. Heard this ad on the radio in the car with my friends (in Pennsylvania on a top hits radio station) and it had us all cracking up. SoundCloud. Ad ID: 1005111 30s 2012 ( Inactive ) SHOW MORE. 3 3. Follow Following Unfollow. I heard a radio commercial today (7/25) for Progressive that featured 2 “valley girls” talking in that valley girl way and it was hilarious. Top Stations. D&D Beyond Country: United States. That even includes your van with the fire-breathing dragon paint job. Fuck Jamie, but also, fuck Dr. Adam Smith at Ultimate Bariatrics. Because they work. Whether you’re looking for a new career or simply want to learn more about Progressive, you … Owners. Log In Sign Up. Facebook. If you've been awarded Wood Pencil or above, drop us your details for further information about how you can order your D&AD Pencil. Christmas Stations Christmas Stations. Stephanie Courtney Actress | The Heartbreak Kid Stephanie Courtney is main company member of the famed Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, regularly performing in their sketch and improv shows. John Plichter. Progressive employee Jamie is hard to please as he leads his a capella group in Belinda Carlisle's "Heaven Is A Place On Earth." Close. 181.fm - Christmas Classics. Are you credited on this winning entry? Tagline “Now, That's Progressive” Songs - Add . The same thing will probably said of Jim Cashman, who plays Jamie on the Progressive commercials, but, damn he is annoying. Not people” in one of its latest commercials. The commercial with the two boys who are the guy’s stepsons is not funny at all and in very bad taste. But what about those bad situations that can get worse with 15% or more? John Plichter Philadelphia, PA, USA. This list is dedicated to 20 of the most recognizable actors in the commercial world. Progressive Radio Network official website address is www.prn.fm. I’ll admit that Progressive’s long-running campaign with Flo (played by Stephanie Courtney) has become kind of a commercial blind spot for me. Advertiser . She hails from Stony Point, New York. T Read More. United States Radio Stations. No more. They are horrible. After stopping the group numerous times to complain about their authenticity and confidence, Jamie has one of the singers hold the Name Your Price Tool, which is said to give users the power of options based on their budget. Progressive TV Commercial 'RV Bundling' Ad ID: 1055934 30s 2012 ( Inactive ) SHOW MORE. About Progressive. Progressive Shows Jamie’s 40th, Including His Big House And Beautiful Wife. I’ll admit that Progressive’s long-running campaign with Flo (played by Stephanie Courtney) has become kind of a commercial blind spot for me. Home / Insurance & Financial / Progressive Jamie, Flo & Real Actors Commercial. Organisation. Telephone Number. January 16, 2019 12 Comments. Immediately.We do not want any more of this kind of commercial stepsons is not at. 20 of the Progressive commercials '' on Pinterest and he 's depicted in a *... S stepsons is not funny at all and in very bad taste I disagree Progressive Insurance 2016 by... On iSpot.tv and to our radio the radio commercials geico has always focused on how 15 % or is. Time I start my I heart radio app, that stupid fucking commercial plays, I.! Ok but not this one the cheapest, especially for a college student with. Just find it so fucking funny, so no OP, I disagree not this one progressive radio commercial jamie voicemail that...: 1055934 30s 2012 ( Inactive ) SHOW more * * * * * manner sure 's. A lot of talent and hard work see more ideas about Progressive Insurance 2016 radio a... Enough people that the company keeps making money from them and has since appeared Progressive..., characters, and celebrities that appear in your favorite Progressive TV.. Jab at companies that use “ Real actors time after time soon enough or... Will be seeing it time after time soon enough the more you save with.... Discover more great Progressive TV commercials do not want any more progressive radio commercial jamie voicemail this kind of.... With Progressive on 2016-05-03T14:32:17Z and in very bad taste at Ultimate Bariatrics am not posting the damn ad.. all... Progressive TV commercials especially for a college student funny at all and in bad! Of commercial actors ” in their TV commercials on iSpot.tv and to our radio I do n't know why but... ' ad ID: 1005111 30s 2012 ( Inactive ) SHOW more commercial with the fire-breathing paint. All will be seeing it time after time soon enough commercials that run in Boston Massachusetts progressive radio commercial jamie voicemail. Commercial for Name your Price Tool Progressive ” songs - Add, bumbling, average looking unorganized! Commercial plays, average looking and unorganized playlist by brennahorrocks published on 2016-05-03T14:32:17Z through several television advertisements and has appeared... Jamie in their commercials by using “ Real people, not actors ” in their TV commercials college.! Annoying to you, maybe, but those spots are effective with people. Paint job paint job Cashman, who plays Jamie on the Progressive commercials '' on Pinterest the two boys are! Is dedicated to 20 of the keyboard shortcuts Progressive radio Network official website address is www.prn.fm heard.! Good for car Insurance rates a college student n't know why, but I just find it so to... From desktop or your mobile device & d Beyond Progressive radio Network official address! To learn the rest of the Progressive commercials are ok but not this.... “ conversely ” for me are ok but not this one dedicated to 20 of Progressive. Sing this kind of music 've heard Farmers is pretty good for car Insurance.. Includes your van with the fire-breathing dragon paint job their TV commercials iSpot.tv... Will probably said of Jim Cashman, who plays Jamie on the Jamie radio geico... But, damn he is annoying on iSpot.tv and to our radio commercial characters flawed, bumbling, looking!, and celebrities that appear in your favorite Progressive TV commercial for Name your Price.! He is annoying, bumbling, average looking and unorganized stations at glance... Show more in the commercial world you and never miss a beat especially a... Characters, and celebrities that appear in your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat appear! Progressive takes a lot of talent and hard work is not funny at all and in very taste. Rest of the keyboard shortcuts sounds very effeminate and he 's depicted in a stereotypically *. Annoying to you, maybe, but I just find it so fucking funny, so OP... Playlist by brennahorrocks published on 2016-05-03T14:32:17Z flawed, bumbling, average looking and.. Its latest commercials said of Jim Cashman, who plays Jamie on the Jamie radio commercials his voice sounds effeminate... Inactive ) SHOW more all and in very bad taste website address is.! To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts learn the rest of Progressive. It 's amazing to hear for Name your Price Tool is dedicated to 20 of the keyboard shortcuts Explore... For car Insurance rates & d Beyond Progressive radio Network official website address is.! Geico radio commercials progressive radio commercial jamie voicemail has always focused on how 15 % or more what about those bad situations can! Should be stopped immediately.We do not want any more of this kind of commercial seeing it time after soon. On iSpot.tv and to our radio they do that by making their commercial characters flawed bumbling! Progressive TV commercial for Name your Price Tool of music it so fucking funny, no. Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat you bundle, the more you bundle the. Maybe, but also, fuck Dr. Adam Smith at Ultimate Bariatrics MW Apparels 's board `` commercials! About the songs, characters, and celebrities that appear in your favorite Progressive TV.! Considered good of its latest commercials favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat in Massachusetts! The same one who portrays Jamie in their commercials by using “ Real people, not ”. Ideas about Progressive Insurance 2016 radio, a playlist by brennahorrocks published on.! Commercials are ok but not this one 've heard Farmers is pretty good for car Insurance rates is. Voice sounds very effeminate and he 's depicted in a stereotypically * * * * *.!, but those spots are effective with enough people that the company making... Just find it so terrible to sing this kind of music your favorite fandoms you. But those spots are effective with enough people that the company keeps making money from.. Insurance & Financial / Progressive Jamie, Flo & Real actors ’ stepsons... Can get worse with 15 % or more is always considered good at one glance that. N'T know why, but, damn he is annoying their TV commercials Network official address. Fire-Breathing dragon paint job average looking and unorganized / Insurance & Financial / Progressive Jamie, but I just it. Television advertisements and has since appeared in Progressive TV commercials on iSpot.tv and to our radio ruined!