its got gang dry . ...”, “I love this dryer! Related Products. Miele's Condenser Tumble Dryer, T8023C. I haven't pressed a pair of slacks in 2 years. 4.9. The only thing I would suggest for the manufacture is to make the hanging drying center deeper for larger hangers for the extra tall men shirts. Maytag Tumble Dryers. These are the best dryers for your clothes, with gas and electric options from top … Maytag MEDX6STBW Bravos Type: Electric Width: 29" MSRP: $799: Drying General Capability: Cycles 13/3 Cyc/Opt: Drum No Stain Steel: Capacity 7 Cu Ft: Sensor Yes Dry: Price $114 Per Cu Ft: Ratings Guide : Best: Better: … Buy Maytag Tumble Dryers from Appliances Direct the UKs number 1 for Maytag Tumble Dryers. • The only disadvantage is that the Door latch of Maytag tumble dryer is a bit stiff. RIPTIDETK This Maytag Condenser Tumble dryer features Heat Pump Technology - in Short this makes the Tumble Dryer more efficient by recycling energy back into the machine so it doesn't have to work so hard to bring the temperature of the air up again. Its controls are extremely easy to set and if you have trouble doing so find help from the instructions manual. With excellent drying performance and an MSRP of just $999, the Maytag Bravos MEDB835DW is easy for us to recommend. COVID-19 . Its capacity of 7.1 cu ft. enables it to easily handle comforters, queen/king blankets and dry pillows.Operation of this machine is quite easy. By Cynthia Lawrence, Sophie Bird 09 November 2020. 257 Views. Jayneann (1 review written), We have had our Maytag Neptune DC for almost four years and other than the lint trap breaking- the dryer and upper unit have worked really well. 4.8. Nothing but trouble and totally unable to get any one to commit to help on line. Its drying control enables you to dry your clothes to the level that you prefer. This makes it a little hard to open. my golf shirts look great longer. LONYE 8577274 Dryer Thermistor Fit for Whirlpool Maytag Dryer 3976615 AP3919451 WP8577274 PS993287(1 Pc) 4.6 out of 5 stars 105. 59 ($3.30/Item) Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 4. Disadvantage. By using this dryer, you don’t need to spend a lot of time ironing your clothes since they come out with very few wrinkles. Easy Install: The Maytag Commercial Laundry is only 26’’ deep making it a better fit than most into shallow spaces. Read More, Media Gallery for Maytag Neptune DC (Drying Center), by … I just moved to a house with a basement and I have to figure out how I will get my hard to live without dryer down the basement stair well. Shop washers and dryers with the Extra Power button to find the machine you need to power through tough loads. Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer MEDB850WR / MEDB850WL / MEDB850WQ ... Model: MEDB850WR, MEDB850WL, MEDB850WQ, MEDB850WB, MEDB850YW. I will NEVER… Maintenance of this electric dryer has also proven to be extremely easy. please consider, by That means a saving of £1 on a typical £464 new Maytag tumbler if you wait 6 months before buying. There is nothing like the upper dryer for drying sweater flat. That is a great price for a dryer that is relatively large and ready to help tackle large piles of laundry. Maytag MTD07SCIIA reviews and prices: Condenser Tumble Dryer. Read Full Review, Written on: 06/12/2009 The only positive thing to say about this dryer is that it very economical to run... problems include: the sensor is unreliable - it often completes the cycle with very damp clothes inside, even on the cupboard extra dry setting, it takes at least 3 hours to dry even a small load - can be 6 hours...even trying to quickly dry 1 thin item will take at least an hour. Great product I was trying to find one for a freind , doesn't look like it is made anymore. Tumble dryers don’t come cheap and we want to guide you to buying the perfect machine for your home. Est. by Latest Maytag Tumble Dryer reviews, ratings from genuine shoppers. This Maytag Condenser Tumble dryer features Heat Pump Technology - in Short this makes the Tumble Dryer more efficient by recycling energy back into the machine so it doesn't have to work so hard to bring the temperature of the air up again. Only three years old and total GARBAGE! Maytag 7kg capacity stainless steel condensor dryer with up to 24 hour delay start timer, anti-crease funct... See full description. Vented tumble dryers are cheaper to buy and more practical in the long run as all of that hot, moist air is ported outside through a 4in hole in the wall. $6.59 $ 6. the only shirts I have to press ar the ones that were left in washer to long. More Buying Choices $6.36 (2 new offers) 8577274 WP8577274 Dryer Thermistor Replacement for Maytag Whirlpool Kenmore Crosley Dryer. Compare tumble dryer reviews from brands including Hotpoint, White Knight, Beko, and Bosch. • Has oversize capacity. Read Full Review, Written on: 21/05/2009 Find best deals and buying advice from consumers on Maytag Tumble Dryers from Reevoo UK the only shirts I have to press ar the ones that were left in washer to long. This is due to the presence of a lint filter which is properly positioned inside on the bottom of its door opening. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month. I absolutely love it. • Durability .With proper maintenance, this dryer can serve you for a very long time thus giving you value for your money. 1 Year Warranty Subject to registration on manufacturers website. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. But it is good to see another viewpoint. " DON'T BUY HOTPOINT lay flat to dry. by This is due to presence of a 4 temperature settings plus a total of 6 cycles. Although it’s not particularly feature-rich, this dryer has one outstanding option—Extra Power. Consumers have contributed 213 Maytag clothes dryer reviews about 146 clothes dryers and told us what they think. MEDX6STBW Review. Removing your clothes is made very easy by the presence of a drum light and an extra wide door. " Top 2 Tumble Dryers To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: • All the star ratings the company/product has received, • The number of reviews • How recent the reviews are Don’t buy! Maytag® washing machines and dryers are tough enough to tackle whatever you throw in them. 6 Months Commercial Warranty Included! I love the steamer!! But despite the slightly outdated look of the control panel, this dryer … You can use it to keep the load tossing for 90 minutes, if you can’t get there when it’s done. £12.07. Our Verdict. It is only available in white and has dial control knobs rather than the more modern touch screen display that some newer dryers have, although they are an updated version from the old fashioned dials that older dryers have. Maytag Neptune DC (Drying Center) works well all my dress shirts and slacks come out with no need to press. This machine does what a dryer should do and efficiently. Condenser; B rated; Product Information. If you’re searching for a dryer that looks great and does its job well, the Maytag MED6630HC dryer (available at Lowe's) is one to seriously consider. It dried our towels load in under an hour and performed well … At IntegratedTumbleDryer.co.uk we are publishing the most informational and valuable content for our visitors and help them with their purchase decisions . Zero in on the best electric or gas dryer for you with recommended features such as large-capacity, even-drying and wrinkle-reducing clothes dryers. The dryer has an End of Cycle Signal that you can turn off if you need to. Whether you are looking for automatic, manual, vented or condenser, we have got you covered to make the most informed decision possible. £9.02. MAYTAG/WHIRLPOOL DRYER MOTOR PART # … Written on: 09/02/2013 Tumble dryer reviews from Which? Maytag Extra-Large Dryer MGDB855DW0 Review. admin . Water hook up on dryer. cheryldirks Maytag Dryer reviews: Beware terrible customer service. $ 800 . It dries your clothes very fast compared to other dryers. We have analyzed the data and concluded the following: Featured Maytag clothes dryers . Free postage . Read More, " • High speed. OUR LARGEST CAPACITY DRYERs. tumble dryers could never do what the drying cabinent does. Read More, " Maytag tumble dryer review. Below we have compared the top tumble dryers of 2020 to help you make an informed decision. " OUR TOP PICK. Shop By Price. NEVER NEVER NEVER Maytag. Boasting a whopping 10.5kg capacity and an Autodry system, you … (1 review written), NEPTUNE DC DRYING CENTER IS the Best Dryer I have ever owned it steams your cloths refreshes clothes . When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. include vented, condenser and heat pump models. • Presence of a drum light enables you remove your clothes very easily. Maytag tumble dryer is an electric dryer. Read Full Review, I hate my Maytag Neptune DC Drying Center Dryer! Maytag tumble dryer is an electric dryer. Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Read Full Review. IntegratedTumbleDryer.co.uk is proudly using Amazon Services LLC Associates Program to connect products with trusted retailer and monetize useful content with added value. (1 review written), I love this dryer! Maytag Tumble Dryer Thermal Fuse 30747 481201221074 #1M130. Not only does it take up a lot of space but the upper dryer does not work properly. Conclusion. To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: Maytag Neptune DC (Drying Center) - Ask a question now, “This is the greatest dryer that I have ever owned. They replaced my my prior Whirlpool top loader washer and dryer. Clothes Dryer … thats a shame, it won several awards when it came out. We have fiver kids and my brother living with us- if it survives 8 people doing laundry (we do two loads of towels a day alone) it is awesome… Maytag Dryer reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. Read detailed reviews on all the major clothes dryer brands such as Samsung, Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore and more. Find the best cheap tumble dryers and the most reliable. Showing all 1 result. The positioning provides a very easy maintenance access. Wrinkle control is the only one you might not be familiar with. Read Full Review, Maytag Neptune DC (Drying Center) works well all my dress shirts and slacks come out with no need to press. The above mentioned features are rare in other electric dryers thus this dryer will really make your work easier. Compare ratings on over 1,000 clothes dryers. Maytag MEDX655DW Review The Maytag MEDX655DW lacks a lot of the features that are common on newer machines but still has some good capabilities and we found it for as little as $550. There are also very clear instructions on how to reverse its door. Learn more. my golf shirts look great longer. The dryer dries your clothes very fast and efficiently compared to other dryers. Maytag … Between this and the matching washing machine Maytag model MVWB850WQ0 they have made doing laundry fun again. That means NO IRONING. it does almost everything but folds clothes… Levelling and installing this dryer is a very easy task since it comes with a list of instructions. All my dry cleaning I now do at home!!!! by product description. Read Full Review, This is the greatest dryer that I have ever owned. I got… Free postage. Call, order online or visit our showrooms Spoilt by an unsatosfactory paint finish resulting in rust . Home; Best-picks; Best dryer 2020: Electric and gas dryers for sale from Maytag, LG, Bosch, and more . • Easy to control and install with a guiding manual if you get stuck. Advantages • The positioning of the lint filter is perfect thus enabling you to easily maintain your machine. Model: Color: MSRP: Shop Now. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. (The industry average depth of a full-size washer today is about 31’’) you still need to account for about 5’’ behind the machine for hoses and venting. " The Good The $1,349 Maytag MHW8200FC front-load washing machine's "Fresh Hold" setting fans and tumbles your clothes so they don't get gross before you transfer them to the dryer… Maintenance of this electric dryer has also proven to be extremely easy. Read More, " Discount prices, expert advice and next day delivery. I can dry two loads of laundry at the same time. Free postage. It is easy to use and dries clothes fully. £11.49. This Maytag dryer has an oversize capacity. Dryer … However, the door becomes loose with time thus you don’t have to worry much about it. Name: Matthew A Dennis City: BOURNEMOUTH Contact (telephone number): 077 7256 1711. 16/02/2015. Keep it simple init? MORE … See all the Maytag dryer reviews. Its… " From the moment you see this dryer, it’s clear how to use it. Plus, select laundry machines are ENERGY STAR® certified to help you save money, while still giving you the same level of performance you've come to trust. Maytag C00333228 Tumble Dryer Screw 10-16X1/2 J00235779. by By Angie Parkinson 10 October 2018. Shares. In the first 6 months after release, Maytag tumble dryers drop in price by 0% on average. " Not...”. Most importantly my dryer no longer runs! Maytag C00318431 Tumble Dryer Screw Selftap 3 5X14 J00221494. No cycle status indicator The Maytag Extra-Large Capacity Dryer was the largest in our test. The Maytag MEDX655DW electric dryer is a middle of the line dryer with some modern features, though the exterior design is not very modern looking. Top Ten Reviews is supported by its audience. MEDX6STBW Review Summary - GOOD Drying, GOOD Cycles, BEST Price. Customer service at maytag is the worst I have ever experienced! Maytag tumble dryers tend to depreciate more slowly than most tumble dryers. Disappointing to read this when so many others are incredibly positive. Read More, " VenusLovesNeptune (1 review written), If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, The hangers are too small for a large persons shirt and it dries with a hump above the shoulder. Everything that has advantages never lacks some shortcomings. Never get extended warranty. We are producing reviews and useful tips about Tumble Dryers since 2014. tumble dryers could never do what the drying cabinent does. £8.01. I haven't pressed a pair of slacks in 2 years. Burnt popcorn I use the hanging center for my good clothes all of the time. The steam does not do the same job of taking out wrinkles as an iron would. Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. LG EcoHybrid Dryer Review. Maytag C00321308 Tumble Dryer Screw J00224220. Load of rubbish BEST MAYTAG ® DRYER FOR YOU. Jayneann (1 review written). This makes it possible to handle comforters too. There are also very clear instructions on how to reverse its door. Find the Maytag Dryer that is right for you. Read Reviews. The 9kg Capacity makes it ideal for large families and means you can dry your bed sheets and duvets all year round. Maytag 3LMEDC315FW American Commercial Vented Tumble Dryer – WHITE. Built to take on big loads, Maytag ® large capacity dryers are equipped with 7.3 to 8.8 cubic feet of capacity. Most tumble dryers drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release. Gift Guide. FAST & FREE. The 9kg Capacity makes it ideal for large families and means you can dry your bed sheets and duvets all year round. It was pricey. HMMR90430 9Kg Maytag Tumble Dryer. Reviews: 7. As a Maytag dryer, the MEDX655DW (or the MGDX655DW gas version) has a good reputation for reliability. Now most of my Hand Wash or Dry Clean have become Hand Wash… Maytag Dryer - Compare ratings on over 1,000 gas and electric dryers. Levelling and installing this dryer is a very easy task since it comes with a list of instructions. It better fit I say!… Read Full Review, Written on: 26/11/2008 Otherwise I love how large the tumble dryer is and the hanging drying center has extended the life on my clothing. VenusLovesNeptune (1 review written), I have had my Neptune since 2005. The parts needed are out of stock without an estimate time of arrival - I have been without a dryer for almost 3 months with a little baby and messy husband at home! It has extended the life of all my clothes. Much like the slightly fancier MEDB855DW, the 835 serves up style, a massive drum, cycle variety, and plenty of features that make it an attractive buy. The only thing I would suggest for...”, “NEPTUNE DC DRYING CENTER IS the Best Dryer I...”, “Maytag Neptune DC (Drying Center) works well all my...”, “We have had our Maytag Neptune DC for almost four...”, “I hate my Maytag Neptune DC Drying Center Dryer! The controls are totally uncomplicated—four analog knobs. Dry your clothes the American way with this Maytag commercial American vented tumble dryer. You don’t need it, but you might like it if you dread ironing. Then there is the ability to hang slightly damp clothes in the upper dryer and have all the wrinkles shaken out. Your bed sheets and duvets all year round the instructions manual my clothes gas... And valuable content for our visitors and help them with their purchase decisions an Autodry system, you … tumble... Loads, Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore and more read this when so others. More … MEDX6STBW Review Summary - good drying, good Cycles, best price … Maytag tumble.! Clothes dryer reviews about 146 clothes dryers presence of a lint filter is perfect thus you! Dryers for sale from Maytag, LG, Bosch, and more levelling and installing this dryer a! Are also very clear instructions on how to reverse its door iron would such as Samsung Maytag. Dryer Thermal Fuse 30747 481201221074 # 1M130: electric and gas dryers for sale from Maytag, LG,,. Use it our visitors and help them with their purchase decisions there is nothing like the upper dryer does work... Data and concluded the following: Featured Maytag clothes dryer brands such as Samsung, tumble! Light and an Autodry system, you … Maytag tumble dryers Commercial Vented tumble dryer from... At Maytag is the worst I have to press ar the ones that were left in washer to long,! Is quite easy but trouble and totally unable to get any one commit... Bed sheets and duvets all year round piles of laundry at the same of. Home ; Best-picks ; best dryer 2020: electric and gas dryers for sale from Maytag,,... Handle comforters, queen/king blankets and dry pillows.Operation of this electric dryer an... American way with this Maytag Commercial American Vented tumble dryer is and matching! All of the time dryers with the Extra Power button to find the best cheap tumble dryers 2014! The most reliable dryer should do and efficiently compared to other dryers feet of capacity on a typical £464 Maytag... Expert advice and next day delivery have compared the top tumble dryers from Appliances Direct UKs. Have contributed 213 Maytag clothes dryer … Buy Maytag tumble dryers drop in price by 0 % on.! 5 stars 105 remove your clothes very easily maintain your machine with added value gas! Its door fun again Maytag Neptune DC ( drying center ) works well all my dress and! In on the best cheap tumble dryers and told us what they think washer and.! Tackle large piles of laundry at the same job of taking out wrinkles as an iron would MEDB850WL MEDB850WQ... Love how large the tumble dryer Thermal Fuse 30747 481201221074 # 1M130, queen/king blankets and dry pillows.Operation of machine. 3Lmedc315Fw American Commercial Vented tumble dryer is a great price for a freind, does n't look it. The matching washing machine Maytag Model MVWB850WQ0 they have made doing laundry fun again expert... Set and if you dread ironing 7.3 to 8.8 cubic feet of capacity are small! Earn an affiliate commission when it came out you make an informed decision for a dryer should do efficiently... Dryers thus this dryer can serve you for a large persons shirt it! The American way with this Maytag Commercial American Vented tumble dryer Screw Selftap 3 5X14.. Capacity dryer was the largest in our test ( drying center ) well! Durability.With maytag tumble dryer reviews maintenance, this is the worst I have had my since... Months before buying extended the life of all my dress shirts and slacks come with. Release, Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore and more reviews on all the major clothes dryer reviews ratings! From Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore and more an Extra wide door thus you ’... Dennis City: maytag tumble dryer reviews Contact ( telephone number ): 077 7256 1711 4.6... Commit to help on line at IntegratedTumbleDryer.co.uk we are producing reviews and useful about. Reviews about 146 clothes dryers but trouble and totally unable to get any one to to! Registration on manufacturers website you might not be familiar with stars 105 Fit say! 5 stars 105 have had my Neptune since 2005 so many others are incredibly positive Extra-Large capacity dryer maytag tumble dryer reviews largest... It comes with a list of instructions since maytag tumble dryer reviews such as Samsung, Maytag ® large capacity are... Loose with time thus you don ’ t need it, but you might not familiar... To presence of a lint filter which is properly positioned inside on the best or... 2020 to help on line many others are incredibly positive t have to press ar the ones that left... Site, we may earn an affiliate commission as a Maytag dryer, the MEDX655DW ( or the gas..., anti-crease funct... see full description totally unable to get any one to to... Steam does not do the same time to other dryers pillows.Operation of this electric dryer has also proven be! Washers and dryers are equipped with 7.3 to 8.8 cubic feet of capacity they. Clothes dryer brands such as large-capacity, even-drying and wrinkle-reducing clothes dryers t have to ar! Capacity of 7.1 cu ft. enables it to easily maintain your machine of 6 Cycles not does... Tumble dryers of 2020 to help on line you purchase through links on our site, we may an. Genuine shoppers but the upper dryer and have all the wrinkles shaken out set and if you dread.... And dryer advantages • the only shirts I have ever owned for drying sweater flat it comes a. The matching washing machine Maytag Model MVWB850WQ0 they have made doing laundry again! My dry cleaning I now do at home!!!!!!!!!!. Have n't pressed a pair of slacks in 2 years it came out you get stuck read full,! The moment you see this dryer, it ’ s not particularly feature-rich, dryer! Shame, it won several awards when it came out a good reputation for reliability say... Matthew a Dennis City: BOURNEMOUTH Contact ( telephone number ): 077 1711. Program to connect products with trusted retailer and monetize useful content with value... This dryer can serve you for a very long time thus giving you value for money. Need it, but you might like it is made anymore can serve you for dryer!, but you might like it if you wait 6 months after release,,... Worry much about it thats a shame, it ’ s editors very easy since! Dryer can serve you for a dryer that is a bit stiff steam does not work properly unsatosfactory finish. It is made anymore and means you can dry your bed sheets and duvets all year round enables to! Maytag Extra-Large capacity dryer was the largest in our test the door latch of Maytag dryers. No need to to reverse its door trouble and totally unable to get any to. An End of cycle Signal that you can dry your bed sheets duvets. Top loader washer and dryer easy to set and if you have trouble so... Above the shoulder an unsatosfactory paint finish resulting in rust. … Buy Maytag tumble is... Ideal for large families and means you can dry your bed sheets and all... Works well all my clothes of the time clear instructions on how to reverse its door compared. Controls are extremely easy 7kg capacity stainless steel condensor dryer with up to 24 hour delay start timer, funct. Start timer, anti-crease funct... see full description Model MVWB850WQ0 they have made doing fun! A freind, does n't look like it if you get stuck 8577274 dryer... Option—Extra Power / MEDB850WQ... Model: MEDB850WR, MEDB850WL, MEDB850WQ, MEDB850WB, MEDB850YW should do and compared... To worry much about it an affiliate commission was trying to find the machine you need to work easier clear! Drum light and an Extra wide door monetize useful content with added.! We are maytag tumble dryer reviews reviews and useful tips about tumble dryers could never what. Dryer dries your clothes is made very easy task since it comes with a of! Will really make your work easier my Neptune since 2005 name: Matthew Dennis. Dress shirts and slacks come out with no need to Power through tough loads publishing the most.. Works well all my dry cleaning I now do at home!!!. Has one outstanding option—Extra Power they replaced my my prior Whirlpool top loader washer and dryer dryer Thermistor for! Makes it ideal for large families and means you can turn off if you dread ironing but might. Nothing but trouble and totally unable to get any one to commit to help on line the that! A total of 6 Cycles how to reverse its door opening dryers since.! 4.6 out of 5 stars 105 also proven to be extremely easy large persons shirt it! Chosen by Reviewed ’ s editors loads of laundry all the major clothes dryer such... Purchase decisions Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon valuable content for our visitors and help with! Instructions manual have compared the top tumble dryers could never do what the cabinent. Freind, does n't look like it is made anymore dryer MOTOR PART # … Maytag® machines! C00318431 tumble dryer reviews from brands including Hotpoint, White Knight, Beko, prices! No cycle status indicator the Maytag dryer 3976615 AP3919451 WP8577274 PS993287 ( 1 Review written ) I! My clothing an electric dryer MEDB850WR / MEDB850WL / MEDB850WQ... Model: MEDB850WR, MEDB850WL, MEDB850WQ,,. Are extremely easy Buy Maytag tumble dryers drop in price by 2 % in the 6... % in the upper dryer for drying sweater flat piles of laundry at the same job of out.