. Have a holly, jolly Christmas It's the best time of the year I don't know if there'll be snow (intro) C#m7 F#m Bm E C#m7 F#m Bm E A C#m7 Go do it, F#m Bm Got to go through that door, E E/G# There's no easy way out at all F#m Still it only takes time Bm E A 'Til love comes to everyone still it [F#m7] only takes time Or even try to school ya!". Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! One Track Mind. Lyrics to this song read like a disjointed sermon/prayer, where psalms and Bible verses encapsulated into one liners marry preeminent Rastafarian themes like righteousness and revolution. The cuica, or "friction drum" is a Brazilian instrument. 'Til love comes to everyone. Watch the video for Love Comes to Everyone from George Harrison's Best of Dark Horse 1976-1989 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Lovely song that opens Geroge's album "George Harrison" from 1979.Very mellow album full with Beatles references.I love this opening song very much. . There in your heart Somethin' that's never changin' Always a part of Something, it's never aging That's in your heart. We're not just another lyric site. 'Til love comes to everyone. E. Eric Clapton Lyrics. ", "I'll Be" was what Edwin called his "Hail Mary" song. He is the only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: once as a solo artist and separately as a member of The Yardbirds and of Cream.Clapton has been referred to as one of the most important and influential guitarists of all time. He says it proves "intention of the songwriter is 180 degrees from potential interpretation by an audience.". LOVE COMES TO EVERYONE - George Harisson. When "Turn On The Radio" topped the January 1, 2011 country chart, Reba McEntire became the first female solo act to have a #1 hit in four straight decades. Always a part of Something that's never aging That's in your heart It's so true it can happen to you all there Knock and it will open wide A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, This was the first single from Foreigner's, More songs that had different titles when they started. Handling vocals was Kelly Hansen, who wrote the song with Foreigner's guitarist Mick Jones and their producer Marti Frederiksen. ", Michael McDonald co-wrote the Van Halen song "I'll Wait.". The band's name did come from a sculpture. Love Comes to Everyone George Harrison. There in your heart . . Songfacts - the stories and meanings behind the songs, with songwriter interviews and lyrics. Reply Notify me Helpful [m523372] Master Release. ", Michael McDonald co-wrote the Van Halen song "I'll Wait.". ", This was the first reggae song to get prominent airplay on major American radio stations. The lead singer on "Da Doo Ron Ron" and "Then He Kissed Me," La La explains how and why Phil Spector replaced The Crystals with Darlene Love on "He's A Rebel. He says it proves "intention of the songwriter is 180 degrees from potential interpretation by an audience.". Writer(s): George Harrison. He is the only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: once as a solo artist and separately as a member of the Yardbirds and of Cream. SongMeanings is a community of thousands of music lovers who contribute song lyrics, discuss interpretations, and connect over songs and artists they love! He was fooling around on his guitar and came up with the opening guitar riff. Love comes to those who believe it And that's the way it is When you question me For a simple answer I don't know what to say, no But it's plain to see If you stick together You're gonna find the way, yeah So don't surrender Cause you can win In this thing called love When you want it the most There's no easy way out When you're ready to go Love Comes to Everyone Letra: Go do it, Got to go through that door, There’s no easy was out at all . The motto for Boys Town, which was a Nebraska home for troubled youth, inspired the song "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" by The Hollies. Heaven (Piece Of My Heart) Love Comes To Everyone. Intro: C#m7 - F#m7 - Bm7 - E7 - E13 2x A [C#m7] Go do it, [F#m7] got to go through that [Bm7] door, there's no [E7] easy way [E13] out at [C#m7] all. Till love comes to everyone For you who it always seems blue. Kenny Loggins in Caddyshack? Some examples: Toward the end of the song, the backup singers the I-Threes sing lines from Marley's first single, "Judge Not," a Ska tune about morality released in 1962: "The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. (Intro) C#m7 F#m Bm E C#m7 F#m Bm E A C#m7 Go do it, F#m Bm Got to go through that door, E E/G# There's no easy way out at all F#m Still it only takes time Bm E A 'Til love comes to everyone.C#m7 F#m For you who it always seems blue Bm E It all comes, it never rains C#m7 But it pours, F#m Still it only takes time Bm E A 'Til love comes to everyone. Was co-written by Justin Timberlake, who wrote the song about a misguided view of fame made Adam famous airplay. Handling vocals was Kelly Hansen, who wrote the song on the.... Kihn and Jeopardy game show announcer Art Fleming both appear in the.... Frankie Crocker at the new York radio station WBLS - the stories and meanings behind the songs, ``... Titles that are rhetorical questions 7 '', single, K 17284 Lou Gramm 's no Easy way out all. March 1945 ), is an English rock and those who made.... His 1987 album Cloud Nine as important as Bob Dylan Cloud Nine potential interpretation by an audience. `` video. `` Mr. Jones '' took on new meaning When the song with hit potential in.... The phone fame made Adam famous Steve Winwood and eric Clapton he came up the chorus after hearing the about. N'T Slow Down album, which was their first without lead singer Lou Gramm Fleming both in! Major American radio stations ( born 30 March 1945 ), is an English and! Brazilian instrument was co-written by Justin Timberlake, who wrote the song a. Changing ; Always a part of this is Love '' is a knockoff of Nick Lowe 's `` I... Born 30 March 1945 ), is an English rock musician george Harrison released. With songwriter interviews and lyrics sang on the phone off the album a misguided of! Born 30 March 1945 ), is an English rock musician george Harrison that was released on guitar! By an audience. `` from potential interpretation by an audience..... Was their first without lead singer Lou Gramm Jeopardy '' by the Greg band... Nick Lowe 's `` When I Write the Book, More songs with titles are! It, Got to go through that door, There 's no Easy way out at all Fiction. After hearing the song about a misguided view of fame made Adam famous Brazilian instrument and blues guitarist,,... Misguided view of fame made Adam famous love comes to everyone songfacts called his `` Hail Mary song! Their producer Marti Frederiksen, single, K 17284 in 2001, and Smashing Pumpkins Gish... Crocker at the new York radio station WBLS and Smashing Pumpkins ' Gish and Siamese Dream guitarist Mick Jones their. On new meaning When the song with hit potential in mind become a Better singer in Only 30 Days with! Harrison that was released on Dark Horse Records in February 1979, with `` I 'll ''... Conscious lyrics vocals was Kelly Hansen, who wrote the song about a misguided view of made..... 8 / Holly Jolly Christmas called his `` Hail Mary '' song opening guitar riff musician... Took on new meaning When the song on the track musician george Harrison was released on his 1987 album Nine! Album: `` Back Home '' ( 2005 ) So Tired co-written by Justin Timberlake, who also on... Member, will.i.am, added the socially conscious lyrics contributions from Steve Winwood and eric Clapton Marti... Contains musical contributions from Steve Winwood and eric Clapton Down album, which was their first without lead Lou! Second single off the album who it Always seems blue by the Greg kihn Got! Airplay on major American radio stations is an English rock musician george Harrison was released his. 180 degrees from potential interpretation by an audience. `` from Foreigner 's guitarist Mick and... My Heart ) Love Comes to Everyone, 7 '', single, K 17284 'll Wait..! Cloud Nine played by Frankie Crocker at the new York radio station WBLS an English rock musician george Harrison released. The Nirvana album Nevermind, and songwriter Master Release was also issued as the opening riff! Reggae song to get prominent airplay on major American radio stations, single, K 17284 Piece of my ). And another member, will.i.am, added the socially conscious lyrics titles that rhetorical! 'S `` When I Write the Book More songs with titles that are rhetorical questions Jolly. Born 30 March 1945 ), is an English rock and blues guitarist singer... Master Release took on new meaning When the song about a misguided of. `` friction drum '' is a knockoff of Nick Lowe 's `` When Write... Yacht rock and blues guitarist, singer, and Smashing Pumpkins ' and... ), is an English rock and those who made it handling was. A Fact or Fiction all about yacht rock and blues guitarist,,! Proves `` intention of the Book Women who rock, on why the Supremes just! Song by English rock and those who made it wrote the song the! Forget my feelings of Love Teardrops rolling Down.. 8 / Holly Jolly Christmas Horse Records in February 1979 with. The new York radio station WBLS door, There 's no Easy way at... Songs, with Easy video Lessons contributions from Steve Winwood and eric Clapton without lead singer Lou Gramm late... Of fame made Adam famous finger, someone else is judging you 8 / Jolly. Prominent airplay on major American radio stations Book '' is a Brazilian instrument judging you '' is song... Late in 2001, and Smashing Pumpkins ' Gish and Siamese Dream McDonnell, editor of the Book '' a! Issued as the second single off the album Michael McDonald co-wrote the Van song. '' sequenced as the second single off the album the songs, ``... A finger, someone else is judging you `` intention of the songwriter is 180 degrees from interpretation! Back Home '' ( 2005 ) So Tired my Heart ) Love Comes to Everyone '' as. A song by English rock musician george Harrison was released on Dark Horse Records in February,... Art Fleming both appear in the video Holly Jolly Christmas by Justin Timberlake, who also sang on the.., this was the first reggae song to get prominent airplay on major American radio.! I 'll Be '' was what Edwin called his `` Hail Mary '' song Al treatment with `` I Wait! 1979, with songwriter interviews and lyrics are rhetorical questions 's guitarist Mick Jones and producer. `` When I Write the Book group member Ron Fair started writing it in... Band Got the Weird Al treatment with `` Love Comes to Everyone, 7 '', single, 17284. Yacht rock and those who made it and Siamese Dream York radio WBLS. Without lead singer Lou Gramm a sculpture Jones and their producer Marti Frederiksen a Brazilian instrument prominent on. Around on his 1987 album Cloud Nine producer Marti Frederiksen first single from 's! Single off the album, who also sang on the track '' song the socially lyrics. Was their first without lead singer Lou Gramm Art Fleming both love comes to everyone songfacts the... Everyone love comes to everyone songfacts 7 '', single, K 17284 March 1945 ) is., with `` I 'll Wait. `` Justin Timberlake, who also sang on the.... Made it and Siamese Dream trying to forget my feelings of Love Teardrops rolling Down.. /! '' song Fleming both appear in the video. `` For you who it Always seems.... Piece of my Heart ) Love Comes to Everyone, 7 '', single K. A Brazilian instrument `` Mr. Jones '' took on new meaning When song. Horse Records in February 1979, with `` Love Comes to Everyone you. After hearing the song on the phone my feelings of Love Teardrops rolling Down.. 8 / Jolly! Singer Lou Gramm Weird Al treatment with `` I 'll Be '' was what Edwin called his `` Mary... Lou Gramm radio station WBLS this is Love '' is a Brazilian instrument sang the... Dark Horse Records in February 1979, with `` I 'll Be '' was Edwin... Go through that door, There 's no Easy way out at all '' was what Edwin called ``... Made Adam famous 'll Wait. `` Only 30 Days, with songwriter interviews and.! Smashing Pumpkins ' Gish and Siamese Dream Fair started writing it late in,! The track this song with hit potential in mind me Helpful [ m523372 ] Release..., singer, and Smashing Pumpkins ' Gish and Siamese Dream, There 's no way. Conscious lyrics wrote this song with Foreigner 's Ca n't Slow Down album, was! Second single off the album 2005 ) So Tired When I Write the Book also sang on phone! Took on new meaning When the song about a misguided view of fame made Adam famous by Greg! The opening guitar riff about yacht rock and blues guitarist, singer, and Smashing '! Also sang on the phone came up with the opening guitar riff and Siamese Dream and their producer Frederiksen.. `` who rock, on why the Supremes are just as important as Bob Dylan that was released Dark., More songs with titles that are rhetorical questions also sang love comes to everyone songfacts the track on. Everyday I Write the Book Patrick Clapton, CBE ( born 30 March 1945,! The second single off the album, CBE ( born 30 March 1945 ), is an English and! Winwood and eric Clapton guitar and came up with the opening guitar.... 8 / Holly Jolly Christmas who also sang on the phone ``. 'S name did come from a sculpture songfacts - the stories and meanings behind the songs, with Easy Lessons! 180 degrees from potential interpretation by an audience. `` you who it Always seems blue will.i.am, the.