I've Got to Have You and I'd Rather Be Sorry had both previously been hits for other artists; they appear here by Kristofferson for the first time. If you'll join my mailing list, I'll let you save all 650 of my chord charts to your computer. Kris Kristofferson lyrics: 'One Day At A Time', 'Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down', 'Why Me Lord' etc New Video Lessons "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley. Too long in the rain Lyrics to 'Loving Arms' by Kris Kristofferson. Dreaming of the arms that held me tight If you could only hear me now But I've been too long in the wind And too long in the rain Takin' any comfort that I can Yes, I'm looking back and longing for The freedom of my chains And lying in your loving arms again I can almost feel your loving arms again If you could hear me now If you could see me now Taking any comfort that I can [Verse 2] G If I could ho Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates I did this to get the correct. It was later covered by Dobie Gray and by Elvis Presley in 1974. Dobie Gray's version of the song peaked at number 61 on the Billboard Hot 100 for the week of October 6, 1973.. Kris Kristofferson and Rita Coolidge's version was released as a single in late 1973, and became a minor Billboard Hot 100 hit in the spring of 1974. Weaver Haywood. Loving Arms Kris Kristofferson. Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge originally recorded Loving Arms written by Tom Jans and Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge released it on the album Full Moon in 1973. Loving Arms - Kris Kristofferson Rita Coolidge. Kristofferson has eight children from three marriages: daughter Tracy (b. Karaoke PH. Just for a while turn back the hands of time Please enable Cookies and reload the page. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Editors’ Notes This solid anthology pulls together Kris Kristofferson's best-known tunes, concentrating on his classic '70s albums. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); I've been too long in the wind 3:44. The one who said he'd rather be alone Download All My Charts. Also covered by Millie Jackson in 1975. Kristofferson, Kris - Loving Arms. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Sing your favorite songs and duet with celebrities. Singing somewhere through the lonely night By M e l v i n C 4 7 5 7 59 Featuring E l r i c a 71 In the Style Of Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge 4 Views 1 Comment 1 Video Recorded on Dec 9 at 3:47pm. 1988), Kelly Marie (b. Track Listing. Listen to Loving Arms by Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge, 4,161 Shazams. 2:25. If you could see me now //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. About Loving Arms "Loving Arms" is a song written by Tom Jans and first recorded and released by Kris Kristofferson and Rita Coolidge as a duet in 1973. Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge If you could see me now The one who said that he'd rather roam The one who said he'd rather be alone Kris Kristofferson For The Good Times Karaoke Version. Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge - Loving Arms recorded by AMA_pazv and AdFame on Smule. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge - Loving Arms at Discogs. Kris Kristofferson - Loving Her Was Easier. Loving Arms Lyrics: If you could see me now / The one who said that he'd rather roam / The one who said he'd rather be alone / If you could only see me now / If I could hold you now / Just for a It was also covered by Michel Montecrossa, Pete Nelson, Danzig, Livingston Taylor and other artists. Karaoke PH. Chorus: Read about Loving Arms from Kris Kristofferson's NOW Folk Classics and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Check 'Em Out. The one who said that he'd rather roam It was later covered by Dobie Gray and by Elvis Presley in 1974. Jans recorded the song and released his version on his 1974 self-titled album. As performed by Kris Kristofferson and Rita Coolidge on the album "Full Moon" Capo III (indicated chords relative to the capo) Intro note: the slashes indicate eighth notes. If you could only see me now. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. The freedom of my chains If you could only hear me now. Lyrics for Loving Arms by Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge. Unlike Kristofferson solo albums, it features several covers. Dreaming of the arms that held me tight Kris Kristofferson discography; Studio albums: 18: Live albums: 3: Compilation albums: 5: Singles: This is a discography for American singer-songwriter Kris Kristofferson [Verse 1] G If you could see me now C D G G The one who said that he'd rather roam C D G G The one who said he'd rather be alone C D G If you could only see me now. 1983), Jody (b. ... Loving Arms. 3:55. Also covered by Millie Jackson in 1975. View Kris Kristofferson song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Rita Coolidge is singer/songwriter with quite a few hit songs to her credit in the 1970s and 1980s, including a full album that she recorded with her then-husband Kris Kristofferson. Follow @genius Check out Loving Arms by Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge on Amazon Music. Songs of Kristofferson is a best-of compilation album by Kris Kristofferson, released in 1977, after he had become more well known as a movie star than as a singer-songwriter.It includes tracks from his albums Kristofferson, The Silver Tongued Devil and I, Jesus Was a Capricorn, Who's to Bless and Who's to Blame and Surreal Thing.The album was re-released on CD in 1990. Ruffin Alger. Just for a moment if I could make you mine The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. [CDATA[ Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge. 2:55. If you could hear me now Looking back and longing for Kris Kristofferson and Rita Coolidge ~ Loving Arms - YouTube Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge - Loving Arms recorded by GLADE15JhingJMH on Smule. Listen to Loving Arms by Kris Kristofferson & Rita Coolidge, 4,062 Shazams. History "Loving Arms" was written by Tom Jans. 1962) and son Kris (b. //