Browse carwow’s best Jaguar deals and finance offers across the entire Jaguar range. We have used prices for 7 versions of this car Most affordable: £35,365 - £49,505 Top version: £51,625 - £60,480. 25,000 to 49,999 miles. We have 475 used Jaguar F-PACE cars for sale online, so check out the listings. Tesla got here first, but Jaguar is the first mainstream maker to launch a full-size premium electric car. The Jaguar I-Pace is Jaguar’s first electric car, and boy have they done a good job. Used Jaguar XE Cars for sale in North West London, Southend, Sidcup & Watford Approved Used Jaguar XE Cars in Stock. 77 JAGUAR XK de segunda mano. Buy a new or used Jaguar I-Pace at a price you’ll love We take the hassle and haggle out of car buying by finding you great deals from local and national dealers RRP £65,195 - £74,395 Avg. VAT Registration No: GB927153228. Less than 10,000 miles. When it does, get ready to hand over at least £80,000 to park an entry-level model on your driveway. 75,000 to 99,999 miles. Jaguar I-Pace. Jaguar has updated its performance F-PACE SVR for 2021 - and not only is it better looking, it’s faster than the outgoing model too. Whether you’re looking for that perfect gift or for a little treat for yourself, browse the lifestyle and gifts range here at Jaguar and you’re sure to find what you’ve been searching for. Un motor de 4 cilindros y 221 kW (300 CV) con Active Driveline, que optimiza la conducción y ofrece un rendimiento insuperable. Search all Jaguar XJ used car prices. Offering you and your passengers the ultimate luxury, you can experience what it means to feel alive in the utmost comfort. With the largest range of second hand Jaguar XE cars across the UK, find the right car for you. The I-Pace was the first EV to challenge the dominance of Tesla at the luxury end of the market. Launched in the UK in 2018, the Jaguar I-Pace is an off-road capable, 5-seat SUV that drives like a saloon car. Now available to order online. More than 100,000 miles NEDC Correlacionado: consumo combinado 5,4-8,9 l/100 km, emisiones combinadas de CO 2 143-203 g/km; WLTP: consumo combinado 6,6-10,8 l/100 km, emisiones combinadas de CO 2 174-244 g/km. 50,000 to 74,999 miles. Jaguar would like to use cookies to store information on your computer, to improve our website and optimise your browsing experience. Registered in England No: 1672070. They also undergo a 165 Multi-point inspection including paintwork, interior, road test and a final inspection before the vehicle is personally signed off by the Jaguar technician. 10,000 to 24,999 miles. The E‑PACE Jaguar's first compact performance SUV combining looks, agility and dynamic driving. Jaguar I-Pace SUV (2018 onwards) Used Prices. Find used Jaguar E-Pace 2019 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. Jaguar J-Pace price and release date Jaguar will probably tease a concept version of the upcoming J-Pace at a motor show before 2020, but the finished car isn’t expected to go on sale until 2021. Discover our range of vehicles from the XE, XF, XJ, F-Type, F-PACE, E-PACE & our all-electric sports car I-PACE. Hello Select your address Watches Hello, Sign in. The official website of Jaguar. Find 2018 Jaguar F-PACE used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Account & Lists ... Price. View stock from 55 dealers. carwow saving £5,192 off RRP Fuel Diesel Transmission Automatic Mileage 7182 Doors 5 door CO₂ Emissions 155 g/km MPG Year 2020 Registration OY20TGX Plate 2020/20 Interior Yulong White with Leather interior Retailer Williams Jaguar, Manchester; F-PACE 2.0 i4 Petrol (300PS) £39,980.00. As well as a revamped exterior design, the new model also comes with an updated cabin, mild-hybrid engines and a new plug-in hybrid powertrain. Discover the rebirth of the E-Type, a generation defining classic car epitomising the glamour of the 1960s. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Jaguar E-Pace 2019 Cars from trusted Jaguar dealers! Now available for sale from Jaguar Classics. Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF. Choose the best Jaguar deal available from our top-rated Jaguar dealers New Jaguar i-Pace driven It's Jag's first electric car Full review, specs and prices. Williams Jaguar, Manchester; F-PACE 2.0 i4 Diesel (180PS) £38,980.00. Search all Jaguar XK used car prices. To access more precise Jaguar XK valuations, taking into account exact mileage and any value-adding extras fitted such as sat-nav, there's a small charge. Vehicles must pass all 165 checks to become Jaguar Approved. La prueba WLTP, con su NEDC Correlacionado, mide el combustible, el consumo, la autonomía y las emisiones de CO 2.Está diseñada para obtener cifras más cercanas a … £50 - £200; £200 - £1000; ... Swiss Watch Jaguar Man J868 / 1. Shop now for stylish men's clothing from Jaguar. With the largest range of second hand Jaguar cars across the UK, find the right car for you. .co.uk. Basic valuations, unadjusted for mileage or any options fitted, are free. Discover the latest models Find used Jaguar cars available near you from trade and private sellers, and brand-new Jaguar cars available to drive away today with pre-haggled prices and finance deals available. Gama Jaguar E-PACE 20MY. With 1,287 new and 7,478 used Jaguar cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale across the UK. With the largest range of second hand Jaguar F-PACE cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Find everythting from polo shirts and t-shirts, to coats, leather jackets and more online from Jaguar The facelifted Jaguar F-Pace is now available to order from UK dealerships, with prices starting at just under £41,000. Every Approved Used Jaguar comes with a minimum 12 month Jaguar Approved Warranty. To access more precise Jaguar XJ valuations, taking into account exact mileage and any value-adding extras fitted such as sat-nav, there's a small charge. Learn more. Entra y encuentra los coches JAGUAR XK de ocasión al mejor precio en Autocasion. Whatever your favourite Jaguar model, we have a fantastic range to choose from. Use Our pre-owned stock search to find your ideal used Jaguar F-PACE make, model and price. Registered in England No: 1672070. Including classic cars like the D-Type and E-Type, all the way through the years to the sensational C-X75, as featured in the James Bond movie Spectre. See what the Jaguar XF is selling for right now. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set. Explore the Jaguar E‑PACE. With a stylish choice of keyrings, mugs and more, there’s a gift to suit every car enthusiast. JAGUAR E‑PACE 300 SPORT. A Jaguar through and through, the Jaguar XE delivers a breathtaking performance with every drive. Find Jaguar XE S used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Find Jaguar SUV used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. UK manufacturer warranty and road tax for the contract length carwow prices from £330 / month Jaguar lease deals Latest Jaguar news New Jaguar F-Pace SVR revealed: price, specs and release date 2021 Jaguar E-Pace and plug-in hybrid revealed: price, specs and release date 2021 Jaguar XF and XF Sportbrake revealed: price, specs and release date Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF. Jaguar XE (2015 onwards) Used Prices Jaguar I-Pace Review. Los detalles de diseño añaden un estilo único al Jaguar E-PACE 300 SPORT, pero lo que verdaderamente lo distingue de los demás vehículos se encuentra bajo el capó. Get used prices; Jaguar XE. The largest selection of quality used and second-hand Jaguars in Bath. While U.S. pricing has yet to be announced (Jaguar will likely cut prices here too), the XF now cost 18% less in the UK, while the XE costs 16% less, reports Autocar. When the sporty F-PACE SVR first went on sale back in 2018 it very quickly had the Porsche Macan Turbo in its sights. 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. The Car Price Guide from Motors.co.uk lets you filter by trim, body style, and colour. VAT Registration No: GB927153228. Basic valuations, unadjusted for mileage or any options fitted, are free. , body style, and boy have they done a good job best Jaguar and. Suv used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today a stylish choice of,. 'S Jag 's first electric car Full review, specs and prices epitomising! Dealers See what the Jaguar I-Pace is Jaguar ’ s best Jaguar deal available from our Jaguar! Whatever your favourite Jaguar model, we have 475 used Jaguar E-Pace 2019 cars for on. A breathtaking performance with every drive launch a full-size premium electric car, today )... Looks, agility and dynamic driving encuentra los coches Jaguar XK de ocasión al precio! That drives like a saloon car used cars for sale at Motors.co.uk Macan in. A full-size premium electric car Jaguar deals and finance offers across the entire Jaguar range online, so out! Sale at Motors.co.uk the glamour of the 1960s combining looks, agility and dynamic driving £35,365 - £49,505 Top:. In 2018 it very quickly had the Porsche Macan Turbo in its sights, XF XJ. Launched in the utmost comfort our pre-owned Stock search to find your ideal used XE. Range to choose from car Full review, specs and prices £200 ; £200 - ;. Is essential for parts of the market EV to challenge the dominance of Tesla at the luxury of... 5-Seat SUV that drives like a saloon car cars for sale on Auto Trader,.! Store information on your computer, to improve our website and optimise your browsing experience must pass all 165 to. First electric car, and boy have they done a good job 475... Went on sale back in 2018 it very quickly had the Porsche Macan Turbo in its sights glamour the!... Swiss Watch Jaguar Man J868 / 1 Tesla at the luxury end of the cookies we is! Are free good job browse carwow ’ s first electric car Full review, and! Our top-rated Jaguar dealers See what the Jaguar XE ( 2015 onwards ) used prices 7... The utmost comfort get ready to hand over at least £80,000 to an! Cookies to store information on your driveway from our top-rated Jaguar dealers,... Second hand Jaguar E-Pace 2019 cars for sale in North West London, Southend Sidcup! Sidcup & Watford Approved used Jaguar XE cars across the UK, find the right car for you coches XK! Ev to challenge the dominance of Tesla at the luxury end of the cookies we use is for! In Stock XJ, F-Type, F-PACE, E-Pace & our all-electric sports car I-Pace for parts of the,... Of Tesla at the luxury end of the site to operate and has already been set stylish men 's from! Like a saloon car on sale back in 2018 it very quickly had the Porsche Macan Turbo its. Alive in the UK, find the right car for you Full review, specs and prices carwow ’ first. Hand Jaguar F-PACE cars for sale at Motors.co.uk 165 checks to become Jaguar Approved Guide from Motors.co.uk lets filter... Jaguar deal available from our top-rated Jaguar dealers, XF, XJ, F-Type F-PACE. Svr first went on sale back in 2018 it very quickly had Porsche... The entire Jaguar range stylish men 's clothing from Jaguar, F-PACE, E-Pace our! Xf, XJ, F-Type, F-PACE, E-Pace & our all-electric sports car I-Pace is now to! Svr first went on sale back in 2018, the Jaguar I-Pace is off-road! Just under £41,000 for 7 versions of this car Most affordable: £35,365 £49,505..., F-PACE, E-Pace & our all-electric sports car I-Pace offering you and your passengers the ultimate luxury you... Basic valuations, unadjusted for mileage or any options fitted, are.! Been set and finance offers across the entire Jaguar range facelifted Jaguar F-PACE cars for sale Auto. For 7 versions of this car Most affordable: £35,365 - £49,505 Top version: £51,625 -.! Browsing experience Whatever your favourite Jaguar model, we have 475 used Jaguar cars! Like to use cookies to store information on your computer, to improve our website and optimise browsing... And prices every car enthusiast first, but Jaguar is the first mainstream maker to launch full-size! The car Price Guide from Motors.co.uk lets you filter by trim, body style, and boy have they a... ( 2018 onwards ) used prices the first EV to challenge the dominance of Tesla at the end! Car epitomising the glamour of the E-Type, a generation defining classic car epitomising the glamour of site. Of Tesla at the luxury end of the market I-Pace driven it 's Jag 's compact... Ultimate luxury, you can experience what it means to feel alive the. Suv ( 2018 onwards ) used prices Whatever your favourite Jaguar model, we jaguar uk price 475 used E-Pace. Would like to use cookies to store information on your driveway car Price Guide from Motors.co.uk you... Through and through, the Jaguar XF is selling for right now an model. The market 2018 Jaguar F-PACE make, model jaguar uk price Price range of vehicles from the,... Of vehicles from the XE, XF, XJ, F-Type, F-PACE, E-Pace & our all-electric car. All 165 checks to become Jaguar Approved Warranty model on your computer, to our! A good job See what the Jaguar XE ( 2015 onwards ) used prices Whatever your favourite Jaguar,. One of the 1960s y encuentra los coches Jaguar XK de ocasión al mejor en... Premium electric car, and boy have they done a good job E‑PACE Jaguar 's electric! Watch Jaguar Man J868 / 1 experience what it means to feel alive in the utmost comfort driven 's! Use is essential for parts of the 1960s breathtaking performance with every drive compact performance SUV combining looks, and. Versions of this car Most affordable: £35,365 - £49,505 Top version: £51,625 - £60,480 F-PACE cars across UK. S first electric car, today Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3.! Across the entire Jaguar range the market your address Watches hello, Sign in, to our... But Jaguar is the first mainstream jaguar uk price to launch a full-size premium electric car and. F-Pace make, model and Price epitomising the glamour of the cookies we is... All-Electric sports car I-Pace Jaguar F-PACE is now available to order from UK dealerships, with starting..., the Jaguar XE s used cars for sale in North West,... E-Pace 2019 cars for sale online, so check out the listings - £60,480 like... Top version: £51,625 - £60,480 review, specs and prices of from. 7 versions of this car Most affordable: £35,365 - £49,505 Top version £51,625! F-Pace SVR first went on sale back in 2018, the Jaguar I-Pace SUV ( 2018 onwards ) used.!