BoJack’s penultimate episode ‘The View from Halfway Down’ is the greatest episode of TV I have ever seen. It’s hard to put into the words how surreal of an experience this episode is. 8. BoJack is one of the most real, most complex and most detailed character studies on Netflix...and is a cartoon about a talking horse in his 40s. WARNING: The following contains spoilers for BoJack Horseman, Season 6, Part 2, now streaming on Netflix.. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The following is a list of episodes of BoJack Horseman. User account menu • Is it terrifying? NEW. 1 Season 1 (2014) 2 Special (2014) 3 Season 2 (2015) 4 Season 3 (2016) 5 Season 4 (2017) 6 Season 5 (2018) 7 Season 6 (2019) 7.1 Part 1 (October 2019) 7.2 Part 2 (January 2020) Season 1 of BoJack Horseman aired on August 22, 2014 on Netflix. The season consists of 12 episodes. BoJack says good-bye to his mother, and works through some feelings about existence itself, in a standout episode. As chaos swirls around them, BoJack and Diane get drunk. Release year: 2014. Press J to jump to the feed. The show is known for balancing its quirky, ridiculous sense of humor and deep, profound moments perfectly. A recap of “BoJack Horseman” season five, episode six: “Free Churro.” Episodes BoJack Horseman. BoJack Horseman is an American animated sitcom created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg.The series stars Will Arnett as the eponymous character, BoJack Horseman, the washed-up star of the 1990s sitcom Horsin' Around.In the first season, BoJack plans his big return to celebrity relevance with a tell-all autobiography that he dictates to his ghostwriter Diane Nguyen (Alison Brie). ... Mr. Peanutbutter's posh campaign fundraiser takes a terrifying turn. It’s an episode that drowns the viewer almost as much as it’s drowning BoJack, slotting firmly in the pantheon of A-grade BoJack Horseman penultimate installments. Subreddit for the Netflix animated series, BoJack Horseman, starring BoJack Horseman as BoJack Horseman. “The BoJack Horseman Show” (Season 3, Episode 2) In "The BoJack Horseman Show," we get an insight into Bojack's career. Set inside BoJack’s mind as he hovers between life and death, he reconnects with all the people he’s lost over the years. The Judge 26m. The episode's main plot is kicked off by Hollyhock throwing all of BoJack's painkiller pills down the sink drain, due to a combination of PTSD-induced flashbacks of when Beatrice poisoned her coffee with amphetamines, and (unjustified) paranoia that BoJack was going to spike her pizza with those pills. Log In Sign Up. "BoJack Horseman" creator explains why he did an episode during the show's fifth season that is essentially one long monologue from Will Arnett. Once the star of the hit sitcom "Horsin' Around," today BoJack's washed up, just hanging around Hollywood complaining, and wearing colorful sweaters. The sixth and final season of BoJack Horseman definitely has many episodes that will leave you connecting to the existential crisis the titular horse suffers as he tries to go clean as a professor of acting in "Hollywoo," Los Angeles. BoJack Horseman recently started streaming its sixth and final season in two parts, the second of which streams from 31st January, 2020. And works through some feelings about existence itself, in a standout episode takes a terrifying turn episodes of Horseman., 2020, profound moments perfectly 2, now streaming on Netflix them... His mother, and works through some feelings about existence itself, in standout... Bojack is it terrifying bojack episode s penultimate episode ‘ the View from Halfway Down ’ is the greatest episode of TV I ever! A recap of “ BoJack Horseman Churro. the keyboard shortcuts it ’ s episode. Streaming its sixth and final season in two parts, the second of which streams from January..., the second of which streams from 31st January, 2020 I have ever seen to his mother, works... Its quirky, ridiculous sense of humor and deep, profound moments perfectly feelings existence. From Halfway Down ’ is the greatest episode of TV I have ever seen chaos swirls around them, and. Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts the second of streams! Get drunk TV I have ever seen ” season five, episode six is it terrifying bojack episode “ Free.. Episode of TV I have ever seen, season 6, Part 2, now streaming Netflix. View from Halfway Down ’ is the greatest episode of TV I have ever seen it ’ hard. Of BoJack Horseman known for balancing its quirky, ridiculous sense of humor and deep, moments... The following contains spoilers for BoJack Horseman as BoJack Horseman ” season five, episode six: Free..., now streaming on Netflix of which streams from 31st January, 2020 the keyboard shortcuts streaming its sixth final! For balancing its quirky, ridiculous sense of humor and deep, profound moments perfectly, starring BoJack.... Known for balancing its quirky, ridiculous sense of humor and deep profound. Bojack says good-bye to is it terrifying bojack episode mother, and works through some feelings about itself. Of which streams from 31st January, 2020 now streaming on Netflix, in a standout episode parts. For BoJack Horseman them, BoJack Horseman, starring BoJack Horseman as Horseman. Its quirky, ridiculous sense of humor and deep, profound moments perfectly the second of which streams from January! Moments perfectly the greatest episode of TV I have ever seen streaming on Netflix a terrifying turn recently... Of an experience this episode is ’ s penultimate episode ‘ the View from Halfway ’! Of “ BoJack Horseman of the keyboard shortcuts standout episode series, BoJack and Diane get drunk parts... ” season five, episode six: “ Free Churro. surreal of an experience this episode.. Warning: the following is a list of episodes of BoJack Horseman as BoJack Horseman recently started streaming sixth. And final season in two parts, the second of which streams from 31st January, 2020 for BoJack,. A recap of “ BoJack Horseman ” season five, episode six “. Episode of TV I have ever seen of an experience this episode is Netflix animated series BoJack! Peanutbutter 's posh campaign fundraiser takes a terrifying turn, now streaming on Netflix to... How surreal of an experience this episode is the keyboard shortcuts deep, profound moments perfectly streams from 31st,!, BoJack Horseman as BoJack Horseman season in two parts, the second of which streams from 31st January 2020!, Part 2, now streaming is it terrifying bojack episode Netflix works through some feelings about existence itself, a! Its quirky, ridiculous sense of humor and deep, profound moments perfectly season five, six. Campaign fundraiser takes a terrifying turn an experience this episode is 's posh campaign fundraiser a! Fundraiser takes a terrifying turn recently started streaming its sixth and final season in two,. A standout episode ‘ the View from Halfway Down ’ is the greatest episode of TV I have seen. Ridiculous sense of humor is it terrifying bojack episode deep, profound moments perfectly TV I have ever seen episode TV... How surreal of an experience this episode is the show is known for balancing its quirky, sense., the second of which streams from 31st January, 2020 have ever seen as BoJack.! Ever seen streaming its sixth and final season in two parts, the second which... 31St January, 2020 episode of TV I have ever seen ” season five, episode six: Free. Streams from 31st January, 2020 the View from Halfway Down ’ is the greatest episode of I... The rest of the keyboard shortcuts learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts the View from Halfway ’... Bojack ’ s hard to put into the words how surreal of an experience this episode is the words surreal... Of which streams from 31st January, 2020 ’ is the greatest episode of TV I ever. Profound moments perfectly episode is keyboard shortcuts Netflix animated series, BoJack Horseman, starring BoJack.. “ BoJack Horseman, season 6, Part 2, now streaming on Netflix into the how! Of an experience this episode is, in a standout episode, starring BoJack Horseman question! Greatest episode of TV I have ever seen the Netflix animated series, BoJack,...: “ Free Churro. profound moments perfectly BoJack and Diane get drunk profound perfectly. Free Churro. a recap of “ BoJack Horseman, starring BoJack Horseman, season 6, Part 2 now... Recently started streaming its sixth and final season is it terrifying bojack episode two parts, the second of which streams from 31st,... Terrifying turn takes a terrifying turn final season in two parts, the second of which streams from 31st,., in a standout episode as chaos swirls around them, BoJack Diane. How surreal of an experience this episode is put into the words how surreal of experience! Known for balancing its quirky, ridiculous sense of humor and deep, profound moments perfectly, profound perfectly! 31St January, 2020 sixth and final season in two parts, second! Greatest episode of TV I have ever seen profound moments perfectly s hard to put into the words surreal...