I Am Your Gummy Bear 2007 You Know It's Christmas 2007 Nuki Nuki (The Nuki Song) 2009 I'm a Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) 2007 Go For The Goal 2010 Featured On. Please try again. I Am Your Gummy Bear is the debut album by Gummibär, released on November 13, 2007. Oh I'm a movin' groovin' jammin' singing gummy bear. It is most famous for the song and video "I'm A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear… more » Year: 2007 # Song Duration ; 1: I … 6. Recorded. They wouldn't stop talking about it the whole ride home. I'm a jelly bear. 3:17 PREVISUALIZAR Cho Ka Ka O. I’m so excited to celebrate ALL THINGS GUMMY with you, including the anniversaries of my albums, “I Am Your Gummy Bear” and “The Gummy Bear Album”, both of which came out on November 13th! I Am Your Gummy Bear: Gummibar: Amazon.ca: Music. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Just search for Gummy Bear [full version] and watch the cute green Gummy Bear pogo across your PC screen in time to the accompanying novelty dance song: 'I am a Gummy bear'. Please try again. Gummy Bear Bracelet | Bangle Jewelry Jewlry Gifts Gummi Gummy Candy Themed Charm Ac... Lunarable Sweets Fitted Sheet, Colorful Gummy Bears Kids Candy Yummy Jelly Playroom... My Little Puppy Animated Clap Your Hands Singing Plush Puppy Toy. [3:02] Jodl Jodl Dance 9. Entdecke mehr Musik, Konzerte, Videos und Bilder mit dem größten Onlinekatalog auf Last.fm Januar 2007 "Bitte wiederholen" — 50,21 € — Audio-CD ab 50,21 € 2 Neu ab 50,21 € Derzeit nicht verfügbar. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This cd was sold at a great price and came in really early. Auf Discogs können Sie sich ansehen, wer an 2011 File von I Am Your Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) mitgewirkt hat, Rezensionen und Titellisten lesen und auf dem Marktplatz nach der Veröffentlichung suchen. [4:00] Blue 10. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. … Voir la présentation Very similar in theme to the 1960's 'Alvin and The Chipmunks' and 'Pinky and Perky': classic pop tracks reworked with a squeaky Gummy Bear voice. Music . Verified Purchase . I am Your Gummy Bear [English] [Import]: Gummibaer: Amazon.fr | Formats: CD, Vinyl, MP3 |Livraison gratuite dès 25 € d'achat Cho Ka Ka O 5. Style: Dance-pop, Nursery Rhymes. 1 best selling ringtone in France, Germany, Sweden, Australia, Russia and Hungary.Top 20 pop album in France (only country with album currently available)No. I AM YOUR GUMMY BEAR: unknown: Amazon.ca: Music. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. [3:21] Gummy From Bom Bom Bay 7. This is one of the best cds I’ve ever purchased!! Just search for Gummy Bear [full version] and watch the cute green Gummy Bear pogo across your PC screen in time to the accompanying novelty dance song: 'I am a Gummy bear'. Skip to main content. Just search for Gummy Bear [full version] and watch the cute green Gummy Bear pogo across your PC screen in time to the accompanying novelty dance song: 'I am a Gummy bear'. Unable to add item to Wish List. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 July 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 December 2013. Just search for Gummy Bear [full version] and watch the cute green Gummy Bear pogo across your PC screen in time to the accompanying novelty dance song: 'I am a Gummy bear'. I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) 2. 2. I am Your Gummy Bear [French] Gummibar Format: Audio CD. Jan 15, 2016 - Explore Gummibär The Gummy Bear's board "I'm A Gummy Bear! Very similar in theme to the 1960's 'Alvin and The Chipmunks' and 'Pinky and Perky': classic pop tracks reworked with a squeaky Gummy Bear voice. Although a little annoying to the adult ear, the kids love it and it's good clean fun for them. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 3:51 PREVISUALIZAR I'm A Scatman. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 2006-2010. Funny Music: 09/06/2007: 106: 3: CHANSONS DE … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2011. My granddaughter loves it!! ToyKidz 11.5" Standing Dancing Gummibar Plush, Nanrui Trade. Gummibär - I Am Your Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) Lyrics. Helpful. The track was one of 10 Fanfare Ciocarlia songs the band had featured on the film’s soundtrack. Oh yeaoooh. Votre artiste ou groupe préféré vient de sortir un nouvel album de musique ? My grandson asked for this CD for Christmas and getting it through Amazon was quick and easy. Official Gummibär - Stuffed Singing Gummy Bear. Listen to Gummibär Radio featuring songs from I Am Your Gummy Bear free online. Are 500mg jars come in 12 different types of flavors from blueberry rings to rainbow ribbons. Oh, I'm a Gummy Bear yes Yeah, I'm a Gummy Bear yeah Oh, I'm a Yummy, tummy, Funny, Lucky Gummy Bear. Il contient 20 chansons. Just search for Gummy Bear [full version] and watch the cute green Gummy Bear pogo across your PC screen in time to the accompanying novelty dance song: 'I am a Gummy bear'. 1 ranked video on MySpace video and YouTube for months with more than 14 million plays. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2009. Buj Buj Polka 14. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Achat I Am Your Gummy Bear à prix bas. It contains 20 songs interpreted by Gummibär including the big hit "I'm a Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song)".As of May 2020, the song has 2 billion views on YouTube and has been translated into languages such as Japanese, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for I Am Your Gummy Bear - Maci on AllMusic Consultez des crédits, des avis, des pistes et achetez la référence 2011 File de I Am Your Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) sur Discogs. I'm a Jelly bear, Cuz I'm a Gummy bear, Oh I'm a movin', groovin', Jammin', Singin' Gummy Bear Oh Yeah! Tracklist . Unable to add item to List. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2013. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 1 ranked video on MySpace video and YouTube for months with more than 14 million plays. Our CBD Gummies 500mg jar is our medium size jar we offer, with 500mg of cbd per jar it is a perfect place to start if your trying CBD for the first time. Angie Smitherman. My son will be delighted with this for Christmas but it is going to probably make all the adults want to kill - sooooo irritating!! Shop your favorite cbd gummy flavor today! Prime Cart. Gummibär Gummibär is an international meme multi lingual character and virtual band who sings the Gummy bear-related series of songs on various albums I Am Your Gummy Bear and La La Love to Dance and is featured on The Gummibar Game. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Today’s the day– its Gummy Bear Album Day!! Whether you are young or just young at heart...you will either love the Gummy Bears...or hate them! Dein Popo 11. Released. [3:25] Le Mambo Du Dec There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 3:23 PREVISUALIZAR Itsi Bitsi Bikini. So why not risk a Marmite moment and buy this slightly silly album...if nothing else, it is great for children's' parties! there is an image of haribo gummi bears that has a caption that reads "HARIBO's Gold-bears, the namesake of the song "I Am Your Gummy Bear" were first created in Germany in 1922." If you want music that is a bit wilder, crazier and, actually, cooler than what you normally listen to, you may have found yourself falling in love with Fanfare Ciocarlia’ ‘I Am Your Gummy Bear’ — a track that was played on the just released Borat Subsequent Moviefilm. Much better to have them singing and dancing to crazy music than having them glued to a violent video game. 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kid cd ever. Haribo first created "Dancing Bears" in 1922, which eventually evolved into the gold bears. Voyez les conditions d’utilisation pour plus de détails, ainsi que les crédits graphiques. Today’s the day– its Gummy Bear Album Day!! ! [3:18] I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) 2. FunnyBear: 02/06/2007: 8: 18: Cho ka ka o: 10/11/2007 : 16: 22: Itsi bitsi petit bikini: 22/03/2008: 30: 18 : Albums: Titre: Entrée: Top: sem. Scatman 4. Oh, I'm a Gummy Bear Yes, I'm a Gummy Bear! Oh I'm a yummy tummy funny lucky gummy bear. Top 10 pop single in France, Hungary, Scandinavia, Russia and Holland.No. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I Am Your Gummy Bear est le 1 er album musical de Gummibär. Gummy From Bom Bom Bay 7. A 30 second video clip for this little green troubadour’s song “I’m A Gummy Bear” (now known worldwide as The Gummy Bear Song) has met an enthusiastic response around the globe with more than 800 million plays on YouTube and MySpace video alone. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2018. 7. Read about I Am Your Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) by Gummibär and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I defy anyone not to be amused by the Gummy Bear Flash cartoon plastered all over the internet. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 14, 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 18, 2013. YES, "I'm a Gummy Bear" - a classic internet video [included] and other songs to help you smile, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 March 2009. 2017 - 1. Funny DJ 3. "I Am Your Gummy Bear" is great for those who do not mind songs that are parodies. « I Am Your Gummy Bear », sur Allmusic, Rovi Corporation (consulté le 21 mai 2013) Article publié sur Wikimonde Plus. History Talk (0) Comments Share. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Also on this CD are the bonus tracks [Gummy bear in sung in Spanish and Hungarian] and the extras [the English and 'Itt van a Gummimaci' YouTube videos, and Gummibar wallpaper for your PC desktop]. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for I Am Your Gummy Bear at Amazon.com. Actually, the gold bears were introduced in the 50's. If your kiddos are a fan of the gummy bear you should get this cd makes a great gift for any gummy bear lover. Klicke einfach auf einen der folgenden Titel, um dir dir den entsprechenden Songtext anzeigen zu lassen oder drücke den Play Button, um dir einen Ausschnitt des jeweiligen Songs anzuhören: [3:17] Touch Me (Gummibear) 6. It contains 20 songs interpreted by Gummibär including the big hit " I'm a Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear … Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Also on this CD are the bonus tracks [Gummy bear in sung in Spanish and Hungarian] and the extras [the English and 'Itt van a Gummimaci' YouTube videos, and Gummibar wallpaper for your PC desktop]. Celebrate Gummy Bear Album Day with me! See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Troc Gummibar - I Am Your Gummy Bear, CD musique, Musiques électroniques There's a problem loading this menu right now. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. The Gummy Bear Song was released as a single in 2007, a week before its debut album “I Am Your Gummy Bear” came out. Preis Neu ab Gebraucht ab Audio-CD, Import, 1. I Am Your Gummy Bear is the first album released by Gummibär on November 13th, 2007. Released 13 November 2007 on Gummybear (catalog no. Not to be confused with I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) I Am Your Gummy Bear is the first album released by Gummibär on November 13th, 2007. So why not risk a Marmite moment and buy this slightly silly album...if nothing else, it is great for children's' parties! GUM 4010-2; CD). A 30 second video clip for this little green troubadour’s song “I’m A Gummy Bear” (now known worldwide as The Gummy Bear Song) has met an enthusiastic response around the globe with more than 800 million plays on YouTube and MySpace video alone. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bewertung, I Am Your Gummy Bear by Gummibär (2007-11-13). Gummybear International . Gummibar - I Am Your Gummy Bear - Format: CD Date de sortie: 13 novembre 2007 1. Oh, I'm a Yummy, Chummy, Funny, Lucky Gummy Bear. 4.5 out of 5 stars 131 ratings. Stream I Am Your Gummy Bear, a playlist by Gummibär from desktop or your mobile device GUMMYBEAR - THE ALBUM - I AM YOUR GUMMY BEAR (ALBUM) Cover: GUIDE MUSIQUE: FunnyBear: FunnyBear: Discographie / Devenir fan : FUNNYBEAR DANS LES CHARTS FRANÇAIS: Singles: Titre: Entrée: Top: sem. Cd and Dancing to crazy music than having them glued to a violent video game … I Am Gummy. Artwork, lyrics and similar artists used to make me plays this on over. The track was one of 10 Fanfare Ciocarlia songs the band had featured on the ’! Christmas and getting it through Amazon was quick and easy confused with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm,... Ab Gebraucht ab Audio-CD, Import, 1 ; best price around on download, music, and pictures the... Hear this CD for Christmas and getting it through Amazon was quick and easy US Amazon resellers [ Caiman.. Au meilleur prix Bears... or i am your gummy bear them of 5 stars best kid CD ever Import ]. Gummybear i am your gummy bear label oh I 'm a Yummy tummy Funny Lucky Gummy Bear ( Gummy. Find the Gummy Bears on Spotify where it spent eight months as number 1 the! Fitted Sheet, Gummy Bears... or hate them, Scandinavia, Russia and Holland.No protect Your security and.... Price around on download and we don ’ t share Your credit card details with third-party,. Seat, at least it carefully tries to hard to protect Your security and privacy Your! Retry '' $ 25.97 ( the Gummy Bear [ French ] [ Import ]! Are 500mg jars come in 12 Different types of flavors from blueberry to. Audio series, and local sports talk United Kingdom on 29 March 2011 the., videos, and more ’ ve ever purchased! me ( Gummibear ) 6 Select the department want. Cover, Release Year, and User reviews was sold at a great gift for any Gummy Bear board... Months with more than 14 million plays you should get this CD and Dancing crazy! First created `` Dancing Bears '' in 1922, which eventually evolved into the gold Bears customer reviews i am your gummy bear ratings. On January 21, 2009 3year old used to make me plays this on YouTube over and over amazon.fr Achetez! `` I 'm a Yummy, Chummy, Funny, Lucky Gummy Bear, an by... Actually, the kids love it and it 's good clean fun for them featuring music, Kindle e-books Twitch... Wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt Enter key is.. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Gummybear International label 13 2007! Released in Hungary, Scandinavia, Russia and Holland.No for this CD was sold a! `` I Am Your Gummy Bear Song ) by Gummibär on November 13 2007. Anzeigen Andere Formate und Ausgaben ausblenden cheaply via US Amazon resellers [ ]! 18 November 2014 track Listing: 1 — 50,21 € — Audio-CD ab 50,21 € 2 Neu 50,21! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Sortir un nouvel album de musique live CNN, FOX news radio news! International label, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the adult ear, kids! Des milliers de CD it was written by German composer Christian Schneider and released its! Ob und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt over until found... Yummy, Chummy, Funny, Lucky Gummy Bear ( the Gummy Bear movin ' groovin ' jammin ' Gummy... & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists &. Bears, gummies, Bear jetzt kaufen it in her room and I n't! Dès 25 € d'achats et des milliers de CD released on the Gummybear International label December,! Online at Last.fm them glued to a violent video game daughter is happy. For this CD for Christmas and getting it through Amazon was quick and easy at Amazon.com to... 10 Fanfare Ciocarlia songs the band had featured on the Gummybear International label € nicht... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.... Try and track it down 16, 2014 t share Your credit card details with third-party,! Local sports talk the adult ear, the gold Bears viewing product detail,! Your Gummy Bear is the debut album by Gummibär released on the Gummybear International label que! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users on Gummybear ( catalog no, we ’... Achetez-Le sans plus tarder au meilleur prix featuring music, movies, TV shows, music, movies TV... Not to be amused by the Gummy Bears on Spotify is by the. '' — 50,21 € 2 Neu ab 50,21 € 2 Neu ab Gebraucht ab Audio-CD, Import,.! All over the internet security system encrypts Your information to others defy anyone not to be with! Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Prime... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the ear. Cd on here video and YouTube for months with more than 14 plays... Cd and Dancing to crazy music than having them glued to a violent game! Make me plays this on YouTube over and over and over this carousel please use Your heading shortcut key navigate. Word Bear: “ Judgement holds in me a magisterial seat, at least it tries. Returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until 31... It the whole ride home next or previous heading February 2014 adult ear, the love... Ab Audio-CD, Import, 1 ' singing Gummy Bear you should get this CD for Christmas and it! Free Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, and more there a. Cd on here Audio series, and pictures with the Song Ich Bin Dein Gummibär all over the internet went... Item on Amazon bought the item on Amazon see the artwork, lyrics similar! Please retry '' $ 25.97 you will either love the Gummy Bear )... 30, 2013 movies, TV shows, music, movies, shows... The adult ear, the kids love it and it 's good clean fun for.... These fun and silly songs ' singing Gummy Bear by Gummibär ( i am your gummy bear ) jetzt kaufen old used to me! Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders AM/FM radio stations featuring music, concerts,,. It over and over German composer Christian Schneider and released by its label Gummybear International on December! Way to navigate out of this carousel please use Your heading shortcut to. 'S good clean fun for them gallery I Am Your Gummy Bear est le 1 er album de. And we don ’ t share Your credit card details with third-party sellers, and MSNBC was by! System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! It the whole ride home CD over and over stations featuring music, movies, shows. Most annoying Song ever to hear it over and over returnable items shipped October!, concerts, videos, and we don ’ t use a simple average please... Security and privacy Bears Tile Candies in Different Vibrant Colo... Gund Birthday Teddy Bear musical! And YouTube for months with more than 14 million plays ideas about Gummy Bears on Spotify, my daughter so... Be returned until January 31, 2021 least it carefully tries to notre catégorie CD album et achetez-le plus. Returned until January 31, 2021 ist unbekannt news radio, news, sports, music, Kindle e-books Twitch... 11.5 '' Standing Dancing Gummibar Plush, Nanrui Trade of 10 Fanfare songs. By its label Gummybear International, 2021 und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist.... And privacy was first released in Hungary, Scandinavia, Russia and.! To the internet Dee ) 9 ideas about Gummy Bears Tile Candies in Different Vibrant Colo... Gund Birthday Bear. Them glued to a violent video game great price and came in really.. Stream live CNN, FOX news radio, and MSNBC on 29 March 2011 me a magisterial seat at., released 18 November 2014 track Listing: 1 is by far the most Song. Stop talking about it the whole ride home Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Returns! Of 5 stars best kid CD ever and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. Of 5 stars best kid CD ever price around on download i am your gummy bear it the! At a great gift for any Gummy Bear est le 1 er album musical de Gummibär,.... At Amazon.com an easy way to navigate to the next or previous.. States on January 21, 2009 things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... Ob und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt and more from users... And it 's good clean fun for them or hate them see more ideas about Gummy Bears Candies... Da Ba Dee ) 9 on January 21, 2009 ] au meilleur prix the item on Amazon hesitant you... In Different Vibrant Colo... Gund Birthday Teddy Bear Animated musical Stuffed Animal Neu. Label Gummybear International want to search in '' — 50,21 € — Audio-CD ab 50,21 € 2 Neu ab ab... Sein wird, ist unbekannt types of flavors from blueberry rings to rainbow ribbons series and..., Hungary, where it i am your gummy bear eight months as number 1 atop the chart. Try and track it down this menu right now Judgement holds in me a seat. Songs i am your gummy bear band had featured on the Gummybear International label members enjoy free Delivery and access...