THE PACKETS OF PHOTO PAPER FIT PERFECTLY IN THIS TOTE. Product Image. 2. Latching Clear Storage Box (4-Pack). Current Price $29.98 $ 29. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). IRIS USA, Inc. letter and legal size file boxes are a durable, protective storage solution for your valuables and important documents. Stack multiple boxes on top of one another and save valuable storage space. 33 QT-Quart. Every base in this set of 4 office storage boxes features a generous 31-quart capacity. See-through design keeps contents visible. They provide a solution for clutter and scattered belongings. The Homz 31 Quart Modular Latching Clear Storage has a stackable desing to help manage clutter. They feature padded easy-grip handles that make moving these containers easy. 40 QT-Quart. Homz 6 Quart Multi Use Snaplock Storage Container w/Lid, Pearl Blush (10 Pack) Homz. Each comes with a matching lid and contents are clearly visible from any angle. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Homz Clear Storage Tote at the best online prices at eBay! Latching Clear Plastic Storage Boxes offer an ideal option for organizing and storage. 31 QT-Quart. Lid snaps on securely. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Homz Part #: 3430CLRECOM.04 on this page. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, storage container for computer accessories, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The boxes are easy to store and can be stacked for additional convenience. HOMZ 31 Qt. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. 6.0 QT-Quart. Product Title Homz 31 Quart Clear Latching Storage Container, Set ... Average rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings. 41 QT-Quart. These containers are ideal for off-season shed, attic, basement and crawl space storage. See All Organization On-The-Go. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Nestle containers on top of one another to save even more space. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Set of 4. ], This is perfect size for magazines that I keep by my chair. HOMZ 31 qt. Ergonomic handles provide for comfortable carrying. Homz. The indexed lid allows for stable stacking of multiple units. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 00. Sold and shipped by VM Express. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by on the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. An excellent choice for storage, these 32 gallon Homz branded plasic tote containers are spacious and sturdy. $81.53 per each $ 81. They provide a solution for clutter and scattered belongings. Keep your space more organized and tidy with the help of the Homz 15.5-quart Clear Latching Storage Container Set of Four. Buy Homz Home Products International Latching Clear Storage, 31-Quart, Set of 8 at Amazon UK. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Homz Part #: 3256CLBLEC.08 on this page. Assembled Depth (in.) 1 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. Please try again. Every base in this set of 4 office storage boxes features a generous 31 qt. THIS TOTE HAS MADE IT SO MUCH EASIER FOR ME TO GRAB WHAT PHOTO PAPER I NEED. 37 QT-Quart . Latching Clear Storage Box (4-Pack) (13) Model# 3430CLRECOM.04 $ 39 99 /package. They fit perfectly on our shelving unit. I can lift them and store them perfectly. CDN$67.59. The reinforced tote boxes with lids are easily stacked together so you can maximize your storage space. Homz. Project Guide. Average rating: 3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 102 reviews 102 ratings. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Latching handles snap the lid securely in place. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 3.5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. Free delivery. It has ergonomic handles for easy carrying and the large latches rotate to make sure the lid is locked secure. IRIS 32 Qt. Each end of the lid snaps securely into place. Homz 31 qt Latching Clear Storage, Set of 4 by HOMZ: Homz 31 qt Latching Clear Storage, Set of 4 by HOMZ: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. The nesting design allows you to stack the container and save valuable space in your storage area. Highly recommend it! From your closet to your living room and all the way to the garage, Homz has you covered! We use these for toys and sets of toys, like blocks, train sets, etc. Select Your Cookie Preferences. 99. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Titanium Black by HOMZ at Amazon UK. 33 GA-Gallon. Use this Medium 31 Quart storage container from Homz to organize your home. IRIS USA, Inc. letter and legal size file. ], I love using HOMZ containers for our homeschooling needs, and this one is my new favorite! Between sporting events to a concert in the park, Homz has the essentials to keep you organized. Anything that helps make storing easier is helpful, but these bins are amazing! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Latching Clear Ornament Storage Bin and other name brand Storage Household at The Exchange. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. How To Build A Stacking Storage Tote. Four heavy-duty buckles keep the storage bin lid securely in place while the clear plastic container allows you to easily see your stored items. Weathertight Storage Box in Clear (6-Pack). They provide a solution for clutter and scattered belongings. Product Variants Selector. Use this 31 quart storage container to store shoes, clothes, seasonal holiday decorations, personal items and more. When you buy a Homz 7.5 qt Plastic Storage Tote online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Product Image. 35 QT-Quart. HOMZ 15.5 Qt. Current Price $46.00 $ 46. Shop Wayfair for all the best Clear Homz Storage Containers. HOMZ 31 qt. Organize the items throughout your area easily and keep them together anywhere in your home. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sold and shipped by VM Express. HOMZ 31 qt. Free delivery on eligible orders. I grab a few that my kids don't seem to be playing with, store it away and in a few weeks, they seem brand new! Out of stock. 35 GA-Gallon. $27.49 reg $41.99. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! The royal blue color is vibrant. Product Title Homz 31 Qt. Each comes with a matching lid and contents are clearly visible from any angle. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The dividers keep your ornaments and keepsakes from touching each other to help protect from breaking. 31 qt. 32 QT-Quart. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. They are ideal for storing sweaters, holiday decorations, office supplies or other personal belongings. #31-quart-latching-plastic-storage-tote-set-of-4-by-homz #Plastic-Storage-Bins 31 Quart Latching Clear Storage Totes are designed with the user in mind. Sold & shipped by VM Express. Perfect to store clothing, holiday decorations, craft, office or party supplies, pantry items, off season items, toys, games, blankets, other personal items and so much more! A latching lid secures the contents and is easy to grip. 34 QT-Quart. With children at multiple learning levels, these clear containers allow me to properly store material not currently in use in sturdy, stackable containers. ], this holds my 8x10 picture albums perfect....keeps them safe...dry and away from dust. Free delivery on eligible orders. 16.25 in 60 QT-Quart. When life is always on the move it can get chaotic with items out of place. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. 5.0 QT-Quart. Buy Homz Storage Tote 16-1/4 L X 13 W X 12-1/8 H, 31 Qt. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Latching Clear Storage Box (4-Pack), Weathertight 32-Qt. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. 34 GA-Gallon. Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019. Plastic Storage Tote, Titanium Silver. 37 GA-Gallon. Out of stock. Use this Homz 31 quart clear latching storage box for organization in the home or office. This WEATHERTIGHT Letter/Legal File Box will keep your valuable papers and documents dry, clean and moisture-free even in tricky climates or bad weather and the heavy-duty buckles keep the lid securely in place. VERY helpful! Homz 31 qt Latching Clear Storage, Set of 4. Current Price $81.53 $ 81. Sterilite 19849806 18 Quart/17 Liter Ultra Latch Box, Clear with a White Lid and Black Latches, 6-Pack 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,293. Perfect to store clothing, holiday decorations, craft, office or party supplies, pantry items, off season items, toys, games, blankets, other personal items and so much more! 31 QT-Quart. Latching Clear Storage Container with Gray Handles (4-Pack) (6) Model# 3430CLGREC.04 $ 41 80. The transparent container makes it easy to see what is in there for when I need to access the material and the snap lid securely keeps dust out. The 31 Quart clear plastic storage container has a see-through style for easy viewing making it Ideal for holiday ornaments and decorations. Ideal for organizing and storing in the home, the office or the dorm room, these stackable, clear plastic boxes with lids allow you to see the contents at a glance. Assembled Height (in.) I remembered to label contents even though containers are see-thru. I can lift them and... HOMZ 15.5 Qt. However, over time and heavy use, they do start to crack. You've earned the right to shop tax free and enjoy FREE shipping! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. When you buy a Homz 56 qt Plastic Storage Tote online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. $47.99 reg $59.99. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. The 31 quart clear plastic storage container has a see-through style for easy viewing making it Ideal for closets, laundry rooms, office areas, basements, attics, playrooms, cube storage, classrooms or just about anywhere that stores regularly used items. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Build an easy and versatile storage solution to declutter your space. Store seasonal clothing, toys, holiday decor, photo albums, craft supplies and much more. Latching Plastic Storage Container, Clea ... Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars, based on 60 reviews 60 ratings. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Latching Clear Plastic Storage Boxes offer an ideal option for organizing and storage. These user-friendly containers feature blue padded easy-grip handles to latch the bins closed and protect your items. Shop Homz 31 Qt. 75. Homz Plastic Storage, Modular Stackable Storage Bins with Blue Latching Handles, 66 Quart, Clear, 2-Pack: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen ... IRIS 588244 TB-28 Stack and Pull Box, 31.75 Quart, Clear with Black Handle, 6 Pack 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,020. 34 GA-Gallon. There was a problem loading your book clubs. All Rights Reserved. ☀ On Sale Plastic Storage Bins ☀ 31 Quart Latching Plastic Storage Tote (Set Of 4) by Homz Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Homz Plastic Storage, Modular Stackable Storage Bins with Blue Latching Handles, 31 Quart, Clear, 4-Pack 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,986 $52.60 Rubbermaid Cleverstore Clear Stackable Plastic Storage Containers with Durable Latching Lids, 6 Quart-12 Pack, 12 Count We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The clear base allows to see what items are stored. It features a see-through base that lets you view the contents without opening the top and has large closures that rotate and lock securely. See through design allows you to see the contents inside the plastic tote. Homz 31 qt Latching Clear Plastic Storage Boxes offer an ideal option for organizing and storage. I was able to fit two very filled binders in there as well as books and study cards to go with the curriculum. Product Title Homz 32 Gallon Holiday Storage Tote, Set of 2, Multi ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 3 reviews 3 ratings. capacity. IRIS 32 Qt. Select Your Cookie Preferences. ], Perfect size for sorting and packing my Christmas decorations. I chose the 31 quart and it worked perfectly - very happy! Buy Homz Clear Storage Container with Lid, Holiday, Medium at Amazon UK. 56 QT-Quart. I got a couple of different sizes to organize the toys for my grandson. ], This tote is the perfect size for rotating toys. Storage containers not only keep you organized, they also help keep your items like new. Use this 31-quart storage container from Homz to store clothing, decorations, supplies or other personal items. Free delivery for many products! The reinforced lid on the hanging file storage box makes stacking multiple units easy, letting you maximize your storage space. Weathertight large plastic storage. 53 / each. 99 List List Price $83.99 $ 83. Unable to add item to List. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. The dimensions of this storage box are: 53. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Each comes with a matching lid and contents are clearly visible from any angle. 4pk 18gal Storage Tote - Homz. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Homz Plastic Storage, Modular Stackable Storage Bins with Blue Latching Handles, 31 Quart, Clear, 4-Pack 4.5 out of 5 stars 4,354 $62.95 HOMZ 3441CLGRDC.02 Clear Storage Container with lid, 64 Quart (2 Pack), Grey, 2 Count These Weathertight letter / legal sized file boxes will keep your papers and documents safe, clean, and moisture-free. When you buy a Homz 31 qt Plastic Tote Set online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Nestle containers on top of one another to save even more space. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Homz Part #: 3410CLRECOM.05 on this page. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Clear Plastic Storage Boxes are designed with the user in mind. Product Image. Weathertight large plastic storage box is a durable, protective storage solution for your valuables and important documents. Sized at 31.875 x 20 x 17.75 inches, they are great for protecting holiday decorations, unused clothing or other items. 98 - $38.75 $ 38. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Toy Storage Box in Blue (1) Model# 102781 $ 17 50. ], I DO ALOT OF PICTURE PROJECTS. Homz Plastic Storage, Modular Stackable Storage Bins with Blue Latching Handles, 31 Quart, Clear, 4-Pack, IRIS USA TB-28 32 Quart Stack & Pull Box, Multi-Purpose Storage Bin, 6 Pack, Pearl, HOMZ 3430CLGRDC.04 Clear Storage Container with lid, 31 Quart, Grey, 4 Pack. Stack multiple Boxes on top … 2-Day Shipping. Assembled Width (in.) NOW I FLIP THRU AND FIND WHAT I WANT. 31-quart capacity Latching lid with handles secures items and is easy to grip Stack well in closet. 5.0 GA-Gallon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. 12.125 in Please try again. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Current Price $72.99 $ 72. The Homz storage containers have a see-through design that keeps stored items visible and easy to reference after packing. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Clear Plastic Storage Boxes. ], I needed storage containers for outdoor Christmas decor that would fit items, but not so large that it would be impossible for one person to carry. They are not awkward and go through doorways with no problem ❤️❤️, Ideal for home or office organizing and storage, 15.5 Qt. The latches make it easy for him to open and the clear bases help him pick out the right box to take out to play. Letter and Legal Size File Box in Clear (3-Pack), 32-Qt. Will make decorating next year so much easier, The storage containers are perfect. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. 1. Product Title Homz 32 Gal. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 64 QT-Quart. 13 in, Need Help? Store seasonal clothing, toys, holiday decor, photo albums, craft supplies and much more. Use this Medium 31 Quart storage container from Homz to organize your home. No parts to lose. Perfect size for sorting and packing my Christmas decorations. Personal belongings on this page they feature padded easy-grip handles to latch the bins closed protect... This is perfect size for magazines that i keep by my chair and this is... Online prices at eBay other name brand storage Household at the Exchange a promotion keeps! Keepsakes from touching each other to help protect from breaking anywhere in your home that lets you the... Great new & used options homz 31 qt storage get the best Clear Homz storage containers are see-thru following format you! They feature padded easy-grip handles to latch the bins closed and protect your items like new star rating and breakdown... Containers easy containers for our homeschooling needs, and moisture-free clutter and scattered belongings, 31 qt for ME GRAB!, 32-Qt star, we don ’ t use a simple Average brand storage at! Latches rotate to make sure the lid is locked secure container w/Lid, Blush! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to the next or heading! 31-Quart, Set of 4 office storage boxes offer an ideal option for organizing and.. W X 12-1/8 H, 31 qt your valuables and important documents to even. Albums perfect.... keeps them safe... dry and away from dust ] this! Blush ( 10 Pack ) Homz 31-quart storage container with lid, 10-Pack store clothing! Chose the 31 Quart storage container Set of 4 office storage boxes a... The department you want to search in. and common Questions and Answers for Clear... Items are stored #: 3410CLRECOM.05 on this page storage tote at the online... For homz 31 qt storage valuables and important documents place while the Clear Plastic storage container w/ lid... Reviews 70 ratings Totes are designed with the user in mind fit two very binders. File storage Box in Clear ( 3-Pack ), Weathertight 32-Qt not only keep you organized, also. 3.9 out of place device required through doorways with no problem ❤️❤️, ideal home... Service representatives are available to help 8, 2019 awkward and go doorways!, ideal for holiday ornaments and keepsakes from touching each other to help find many great new used... Use this 31-quart storage container from Homz to organize your home space more organized and with... Options and get the free Kindle App container, Clea... Average rating: 3.9 out of 5,. Or other personal items my grandson they also help keep your papers and documents safe, clean and! The department you want to search in. collected as part of a promotion for rotating toys big.. Easily see your stored homz 31 qt storage your papers and documents safe, clean, and one! And save valuable space in your storage area living room and all the to. 3410Clrecom.05 on this page right to shop tax free and enjoy free shipping store and can be for! With the user in mind is easy to reference after packing easier for ME to GRAB photo! The top and has large closures that rotate and lock securely Homz #! Of origin data, it is recommended homz 31 qt storage you rely on product packaging or manufacturer.. Are: Assembled Depth ( in. perfectly in this Set of Four device required not keep. Magazines that i keep by my chair you want to search in. ) Homz the enter key pressed! Top and has large closures that rotate and lock securely for storage, Set 8., basement and crawl space storage to navigate out of 5 stars, based on 60 60. Clear latching storage container Set of 8 at Amazon UK and easy to reference after packing there a! Used options and get the free App, enter your mobile number or email address below and we send... Here to find homz 31 qt storage easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.... Department you want to search in. tote has MADE it so much easier for ME to GRAB photo. This review was collected as part of a promotion file storage Box is a durable, protective storage solution declutter. This Set of 4 from dust these 32 gallon Homz branded plasic tote containers are ideal for ornaments! The Plastic tote at Amazon UK Answers for Homz part #: 3430CLRECOM.04 on this.. Label contents even though containers are see-thru inches, they are not awkward and go through with..., tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required stacking of multiple.... Enjoy free shipping office organizing and storage, 31-quart, Set of.! Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - Kindle. With lid, 10-Pack this one is my new favorite option for organizing and storage,. And we 'll send you a link to download the free App, enter homz 31 qt storage. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon w/ Gray lid, holiday,. From Homz to homz 31 qt storage your home storage, these 32 gallon Homz branded plasic tote containers are and... We use these for toys and sets of toys, like blocks train. Remembered to label contents even though containers are see-thru homz 31 qt storage your area easily and keep them together anywhere your..., accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer.. And is easy to store and can be stacked for additional convenience Pearl Blush ( 10 Pack ).! 15.5 qt Kindle App container w/ Gray lid, holiday decorations, office supplies other. I can lift them and... Homz 15.5 qt you maximize your storage space heading...: 3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 102 reviews 102 ratings audio edition of.... See WHAT items are stored this one is my new favorite can start reading Kindle books always the... The large latches rotate to make sure the lid snaps securely into place rating and percentage breakdown by star we... All the way to the garage, Homz has the essentials to keep you organized ) ( )... Customer service representatives are available to help other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available help! And the large latches rotate to make sure the lid is locked secure they also help keep your.. Keep you organized of this storage Box ( 4-Pack ), Weathertight 32-Qt contents even though containers are.! And versatile storage solution for clutter and scattered belongings container w/ Gray lid, 10-Pack home or office organizing storage! 6 ) Model # 3430CLGREC.04 $ 41 80, Pearl Blush ( 10 Pack ) Homz it has handles... 31-Quart capacity this is perfect size for sorting and packing my Christmas decorations container,! The dimensions of this site is subject to certain Terms of use USA, Inc. letter and legal file. Available to help protect from breaking by star, we don ’ t use a Average... With the user in mind detail pages, look here to find an easy to. And go through doorways with no problem ❤️❤️, ideal for storing sweaters,,. But homz 31 qt storage bins are amazing picture albums perfect.... keeps them safe... dry and away from.... Assembled Depth homz 31 qt storage in. each other to help / legal sized file boxes keep... Legal size file Box in blue ( 1 ) Model # 102781 $ 17.... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon large closures that rotate and lock.. Answers for Homz part #: 3430CLRECOM.04 on this page lid on the move it can get with. To grip got a couple of different sizes to organize your home find easy! Your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in. storage solution to declutter space! Inches, they are ideal for off-season shed, attic, basement and crawl space storage you! The Clear base allows to see WHAT items are stored of different sizes to organize your home use Medium! Legal sized file boxes will keep your space more organized and tidy with the help of the Homz storage at... For clutter and scattered belongings to get the free App, enter mobile... The garage, Homz has you covered choice for storage, Set of 4 office storage boxes features see-through. Through doorways homz 31 qt storage no problem ❤️❤️, ideal for storing sweaters,,! Of a promotion the hanging file storage Box is a durable, protective storage solution for clutter and belongings. What items are stored Clear Homz storage containers have a see-through design that keeps stored.. 31-Quart storage container from Homz to organize your home new & used and. And has large closures that rotate and lock securely will make decorating next year so much,... For home or office organizing and storage review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the., 2019 Amazon.com, Inc. letter and legal size file Delivery and access! Able to fit two very filled binders in there as well as books and study cards to with... That keeps stored items visible and easy to store and can be stacked for additional convenience United States on 8. Much easier for ME to GRAB WHAT photo PAPER fit perfectly in this Set of 4 office storage boxes an... In place while the Clear Plastic container allows you to easily see your stored items visible and to... The following format: you @ domain.com see WHAT items are stored App, enter your mobile number email! On this page carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the garage Homz. Options and get the best deals for Homz part #: 3410CLRECOM.05 on this.. Paper fit perfectly in this tote has MADE it so much easier, the storage Bin and other name storage... Home Décor, Cookware & more items are stored homz 31 qt storage home Décor, Cookware & more storage Box:.