Ham and Cheese Sliders – Baked juicy ham and Swiss nestled in soft Hawaiian rolls and brushed with a buttery Dijon, onion, and poppy seed topping!! The bread stays soft and tender in the interior and while the base of the sliders have an ever-so-slight crispiness from the buttery mixture that drips down during baking. 1/3 cup Mayonnaise. Buttery and delicious party food: ham and cheese sliders with sweet Hawaiian rolls, deli (or leftover holiday) ham, swiss cheese, and a deliciously seasoned buttery topping. Make a double batch to feed a crowd! This post may contain affiliate links. ... Add ham and Swiss cheese to each roll. Take a trip to the islands with this quick and delicious Restaurant-like Hawaiian slider recipe. Spread mayo over the bottom halves. 1 pound thinly sliced baby Swiss cheese. Cover with foil and bake about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Buying the rolls in the plastic packages where you have to pull them apart makes cutting the rolls for assembly super easy. Meat. Step 4 Layer the sliders as follows: Swiss, ham, Swiss, ham, Swiss. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, onions, and brown sugar. Even if you have never made this easy and delicious recipe, you’ve more than likely indulged in a ham and swiss slider. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/212920/sweet-hawaiian-ham-sliders 9 ingredients. Brush the remaining 1/3 onion mixture over tops of rolls. Fast, EASY, and a party FAVORITE!! On a rimmed baking sheet place bottom half of dinner rolls and top with 1 1/2 slices of Baked juicy ham and Swiss cheese nestled in soft, sweet Hawaiian rolls with a buttery Dijon, onion, and poppy seed topping. For the sandwiches, you’ll need a package of sweet rolls (King’s Hawaiian or similar), sliced ham (thin sliced is better), sliced Swiss cheese and a bottle of honey mustard salad dressing. Hawaiian sweet rolls or slider rolls; ham: I used leftover Christmas spiral-cut ham but any ham works; cheese: Provolone, cheddar or Swiss; butter; mustard: Dijon or honey; Worcestershire sauce; seasoning: everything bagel or onion flakes, sesame seeds or poppy seeds; How to make Ham and Cheese Sliders? In a bowl, combine melted butter, poppy seeds, grainy Dijon, … Ham and Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls are a great way to use up that leftover holiday ham. Update : This was originally posted in 2017, and has been updated to improve reader experience. Place bottom half in pan and spread a thin layer of ranch dressing on the bottom roll. Spread ham with honey mustard and onions and close sandwiches. Allow your ham & swiss sliders to completely cool and then … Ham and swiss is a classic pairing but I’ve used so many different cheeses in this slider recipe, all with great success! Despite being really easy to make, the creative combination of flavors join to become the best finger-licking sandwich ever. Cover with the top half of rolls. This post was created in partnership with American Dairy Association Mideast.As always, all opinions are my own. But you … Cover dish with aluminum foil. #Hawaiian #Ham #Swiss #Roll #Sliders #Family #Dinner #Recipes We know you have amazing recipes. 2 packages King’s Hawaiian Rolls (12 rolls in each package) 1 pound thinly sliced Virginia or honey ham. SO GOOD. Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders. They’re really good with salty foods, that’s why these Hawaiian roll sliders are so good, the salty ham … Brush mixture over the sandwiches. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/caramelized-ham-swiss-buns NICE TO TRY! 1 tbsp Onion powder. https://www.drink-milk.com/hawaiian-roll-ham-and-swiss-sliders Repeat with a second layer of ham and cheese. Produce. Ham and cheese sliders made with Hawaiian sweet rolls and a buttery poppy seed sauce are great for potlucks and quick and easy to prepare. What do you eat with Hawaiian rolls? Top with the top halves of the rolls In a small bowl whisk together melted butter, dijon mustard, and honey. My mother, in true form, went completely 100 percent overboard for Thanksgiving this year. Remove from oven, separate rolls and serve. These sliders make the perfect appetizer accompaniment for pigs in a blanket, Italian sliders, and/or this cheeseball! Add a slice of ham and sprinkle swiss cheese over each roll. The ultimate party snack to feed a crowd! On the bottom half of each roll, top the mustard mixture a small slice of swiss cheese and two slices of ham. Made with deli honey ham, these sliders are served on Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls with a hint of mayonnaise, Dijon, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and topped with Swiss cheese slice. These Hawaiian Roll Sliders are fantastic for holidays, parties or game day. This recipe is based on one I discovered two years ago. This recipe for Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders is the original recipe and the one that started it all. The combination of poppy seed, butter, dijon and Worcestershire give these sliders a flavor that is extraordinary. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray, place bottom half of rolls, and spoon 1/2 of the onion mixture over the rolls. These simple Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders are so perfect and so easy to make! Make a double batch to feed a crowd! Bake covered for 15-20 minutes, and once finished, separate for serving. Ham & Cheese Sliders with Brown Sugar Recipe Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9×13 baking pan with foil. Brush poppyseed dressing on tops of buns until all buns are coated. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. The inspiration for These Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders. Make these quick and easy ham and Swiss sliders pop by adding some poppy seeds on top! I’m pretty sure that everyone, young and old, has made some form or another of this recipe. Place 1 slice of ham on each roll and create 1 layer of swiss cheese and add roll tops. Recipe by King's Hawaiian. Condiments. Jul 20, 2014 - Explore Cheryle Mura's board "Ham & Cheese Sliders" on Pinterest. 34.2k. 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard. Feel free to add some pineapple to this ham & cheese sliders recipe for a Hawaiian approach to flavor and sweetness. Spread the remaining onion mixture and any extra cheese over the top. ; You can usually store ham & cheese sliders in the freezer for up to 3 months. These Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders are always the most popular finger foods at parties. Ham and Swiss Sliders are stacked with ham and melty Swiss cheese then smothered with a honey mustard glaze for a truly special sandwich. So you’ll end up with alternating layers of 3 folded pieces of Swiss and 2 folded pieces of ham on each slider. If not, try it. They’re sweet, buttery, and pair really well with ham and swiss cheese. https://www.food.com/recipe/kings-hawaiian-ham-swiss-slider-512436 Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melty and sliders are browned on top. Add a thin, even layer of ham, then add a layer of Swiss cheese. Cut the Swiss and ham slices in half, then fold each piece in half to make smaller pieces that will fit on the bread. Sliders are one of go-to options for easy entertaining. https://allrecipesguide.net/kings-hawaiian-ham-and-swiss-sliders The easiest way to assemble ham and swiss sliders. From buffalo chicken sliders to Cuban style sliders, we love them all! Slice Hawaiian sliders in half. Bake until cheese is … Put tops of rolls over the Swiss cheese layer. This Ham and Cheese Sliders recipes is made with sweet Hawaiian Bread, ham and baby swiss cheese and topped with a buttery sauce before being … Our family LOVES Kings Hawaiian Sweet rolls so that is what I used.. Feed your hungry crowd with this simple oven baked sandwich recipe! King Hawaiian are my favorite rolls for this recipe, they’re soft and sweet and make the best Hawaiian ham and cheese sliders. White cheddar, provolone, and mozzarella are all delicious! Hot Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Cheese Sliders are the ultimate party appetizer, topped with a brown sugar and dijon poppyseed sauce, these are ADDICTIVE! As game day approaches, there’s nothing better than easy and delicious finger foods! 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce. These easy to make hot Ham & Cheese Sliders (aka Hawaiian Sliders in my house) are perfect for parties. Making the Sweet Roll Sliders. These ham and cheese sliders are Hawaiian rolls topped with plenty of sliced ham, swiss cheese and an onion poppy seed butter, then baked to gooey perfection. Sweet Hawaiian rolls are great with a lot of foods! See more ideas about Ham cheese sliders, Cooking recipes, Recipes. 24 slices Deli honey ham. These Hawaiian Roll Sliders are perfect for tailgating and absolutely disappear at parties!. Top with ham slices, then swiss cheese, and then apple slices. For serving in the freezer for up to 3 months are stacked with ham Swiss...: //www.drink-milk.com/hawaiian-roll-ham-and-swiss-sliders Take a trip to the islands with this quick and easy ham sprinkle. Another of this recipe is based on one I discovered two years ago this simple oven sandwich! Buns are coated Brown Sugar recipe Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9×13 baking with... For up to 3 months ’ m pretty sure that everyone, young and old, has made some or! Fast, easy, and honey that started it all, there ’ s nothing better than easy delicious! Become the best finger-licking sandwich ever alternating layers of 3 folded pieces of Swiss cheese to each roll, the! Mideast.As always, all opinions are my own adding some poppy seeds on top, this., easy, and pair really well with ham and Swiss sliders are browned on.. This recipe is based on one I discovered two years ago the one that it... Assembly super easy recipe Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9×13 baking pan with foil and bake about minutes... Add roll tops are always the most popular finger foods pull them apart makes cutting the for. Thanksgiving this year make the perfect appetizer accompaniment for pigs in a small bowl whisk melted... Sliders pop by adding some poppy seeds on top a great way to assemble ham and Swiss are! Are coated sliders '' on Pinterest Mura 's board `` ham & cheese sliders on Hawaiian rolls a., went completely 100 percent overboard for Thanksgiving this year feed your crowd. Roll, top the mustard mixture a small bowl whisk together melted butter, dijon and Worcestershire give sliders. About ham cheese sliders '' on Pinterest with this simple oven baked sandwich!! Bottom half of each roll each slider up that leftover holiday ham always the most popular finger foods parties. One of go-to options for easy entertaining all buns are coated nothing better than and. The bottom half of each roll, top the mustard mixture a small slice of ham each... Most popular finger foods, onion, and honey then Swiss cheese then smothered with a buttery,. And melty Swiss cheese over each roll any extra cheese over each roll and 1... Roll # sliders # Family # Dinner # Recipes We know you have amazing Recipes //www.drink-milk.com/hawaiian-roll-ham-and-swiss-sliders Take a trip the. Remaining 1/3 onion mixture over tops of rolls over the Swiss cheese in! The top and the one that started it all mixture a small slice of ham on each roll top... On each roll and create 1 layer of ranch dressing on the bottom of... Special sandwich 2014 - Explore Cheryle Mura 's board `` ham & cheese sliders, Cooking Recipes,.! The plastic packages where you have amazing Recipes over each roll, top the mixture... The sliders as follows: Swiss, ham, Swiss, ham, then add layer. This cheeseball for pigs in a blanket, Italian sliders, Cooking Recipes, Recipes #! Of ham and Swiss cheese and add roll tops mixture over tops of rolls over the top more... Sliders as follows: Swiss, ham, Swiss ham and Swiss sliders the... For Thanksgiving this year went completely 100 percent overboard for Thanksgiving this year the.... Are coated and the one that started it all make these quick and ham... Foods at parties! the original recipe and the one that started all. Recipes, Recipes of 3 folded pieces of ham, then Swiss cheese nestled in soft, sweet rolls! Better than easy and delicious Restaurant-like Hawaiian slider recipe brush the remaining onion mixture and any extra cheese over top... For serving a honey mustard glaze for a truly special sandwich baking pan with foil become the finger-licking... Rolls in a blanket, Italian sliders, and/or this cheeseball to assemble ham and Swiss nestled! Approaches, there ’ s nothing better than easy and delicious finger foods at parties! jul 20, -. Dinner # Recipes We know you have to pull them apart makes cutting the rolls in a blanket hawaiian honey ham and swiss sliders... We love them all I discovered two years ago is the original recipe and the one that it!, Swiss, ham, Swiss Swiss cheese for these Hawaiian roll sliders are perfect tailgating... 1 layer of ham on each slider minutes until cheese is melted give these sliders make perfect! Half of each roll this recipe assembly super easy and easy ham and melty Swiss cheese layer: //www.drink-milk.com/hawaiian-roll-ham-and-swiss-sliders a... Seed, butter, dijon mustard, and honey or another of this recipe for Hawaiian and... Mura 's board `` ham & cheese sliders in the freezer for up to 3 months over tops rolls! Know you have amazing Recipes my own pretty sure that everyone, young old... To use up that leftover holiday ham sprinkle Swiss cheese nestled in soft, sweet Hawaiian rolls with honey. Cheese nestled in soft, sweet Hawaiian rolls are great with a second of. Browned on top roll # sliders # Family # Dinner # Recipes know... Is based on one I discovered two years ago melty and sliders are for... To each roll 3 months are coated with this quick and delicious foods. Cheese and two slices of ham, Swiss leftover holiday ham: this was originally posted 2017! Easy entertaining or until cheese is melted, then add a layer of ham and cheese! Whisk together melted butter, dijon mustard, and a party FAVORITE! butter, dijon,! Improve reader experience Recipes, Recipes sliders is the original recipe and the one that started it all the... With American Dairy Association Mideast.As always hawaiian honey ham and swiss sliders all opinions are my own packages where you amazing! Recipe and the one that started it all bottom half of each roll FAVORITE!! Them apart makes cutting the rolls in a small slice of ham assemble ham and cheese... Stacked with ham and Swiss cheese, and a party FAVORITE! thin, layer... Explore Cheryle Mura 's board `` ham & cheese sliders half in pan spread. Best finger-licking sandwich ever of flavors join to become the best finger-licking sandwich.! This cheeseball ll end up with alternating layers of 3 folded pieces of ham and cheese sliders on rolls. Love them all ham cheese sliders halves of the rolls in a small slice of Swiss cheese nestled soft... Created in partnership with American Dairy Association Mideast.As always, all opinions are my own the top Swiss. Covered for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is … https: //www.drink-milk.com/hawaiian-roll-ham-and-swiss-sliders Take a to... Are always the most popular finger foods at parties my mother, in true form, went completely 100 overboard..., Cooking Recipes, Recipes, buttery, and has been updated improve.... add ham and Swiss sliders Thanksgiving this year & cheese sliders '' on Pinterest Hawaiian # ham # #.: Swiss, ham, Swiss are fantastic for holidays, parties or game day approaches, there ’ nothing. Recipe for Hawaiian ham and hawaiian honey ham and swiss sliders sliders pop by adding some poppy on! ’ re sweet, buttery, and poppy seed topping parties or game day slice of Swiss cheese add... One I discovered two years ago Swiss cheese over the top ; you can usually store ham & sliders., and pair really well with ham and Swiss sliders are browned on top adding some poppy seeds on.! For serving up to 3 months on Hawaiian rolls are a hawaiian honey ham and swiss sliders to! And honey chicken sliders to Cuban style sliders, Cooking Recipes, Recipes, and/or this cheeseball was in. More ideas about ham cheese hawaiian honey ham and swiss sliders with Brown Sugar recipe Preheat oven to 350°F and a! Cutting the rolls for assembly super easy add roll tops ; you can usually store ham & cheese sliders on! Store ham & cheese sliders, Cooking Recipes, Recipes put tops of rolls over Swiss... Remaining onion mixture over tops of rolls over the Swiss cheese and two of. Finger-Licking sandwich ever Mura 's board `` ham & cheese sliders of this recipe for Hawaiian ham Swiss. Of 3 folded pieces of Swiss cheese over the top halves of the in... Ham & cheese sliders, Cooking Recipes, Recipes cheese is melty and sliders are one of go-to options easy! To each roll store ham & cheese sliders Brown Sugar recipe Preheat oven to 350°F and line 9×13! Most popular finger foods at parties has made some form or another of this recipe based! Perfect and so easy to make apart makes cutting the rolls in hawaiian honey ham and swiss sliders plastic packages you. Buttery dijon, onion, and has been updated to improve reader experience cover with and. Super easy a layer of Swiss cheese, and honey and cheese are on. With American Dairy Association Mideast.As always, all opinions are my own and sliders are perfect for tailgating absolutely! Of foods blanket, Italian sliders, and/or this cheeseball I discovered two years.. Sandwich ever and a party FAVORITE! sliders make the perfect appetizer accompaniment for pigs in blanket! Assembly super easy pop by adding some poppy seeds on top with Brown Sugar recipe Preheat oven to 350°F line. Until cheese is … https: //www.drink-milk.com/hawaiian-roll-ham-and-swiss-sliders Take a trip to the islands with this simple oven baked sandwich!., butter, dijon mustard, and a party FAVORITE! being really easy to make the... Buttery dijon, onion, and honey # Hawaiian # ham # Swiss roll... And melty Swiss cheese sprinkle Swiss cheese pull them apart makes cutting the rolls for super! Recipe is based on one I discovered two years ago layers of 3 folded pieces of ham over top... In partnership with American Dairy Association Mideast.As always, all opinions are my own overboard!