The wine, per glass is a decent price ($5-$8). My family has loved Graziella’s for more than a decade. I reccomend them all, but I LOVE the arugula and parmesan. 3,016 were here. Pocasset. CONTACT. The staff is always warmly welcoming, the food is fresh, delicious and authentic (often locally sourced), and they serve outstanding brick oven pizza! New York; Brooklyn; Graziella's Italian Restaurant; What is Seamless. Thin crust pizza from a wood-burning brick oven plus other Italian classics at a family-owned spot.
Italian cuisine features a diverse range of fresh and colorful foods which are combined in simple ways to preserve the identity of the ingredients. We take our name from Vito's Sicilian mother, and some of her original recipes can even be found on the menu (like her amazing chickpea panelle). Mo’s. Pellegrino Water $3.25 20 oz. Apr 07, 2020. We love that Graziella’s customers span all of Brooklyn - newcomers, old-timers, young, old, all stripes. pizzas made with Italian flour and tomatoes, then baked in a 100% wood-burning brick oven! The… Graziella’s Pizza. HOME. Apartments for rent in Fort Greene Rooms for rent in Fort Greene Commercial Properties in Fort Greene Homes for Sale in Fort Greene. 58 reviews #564 of 3,565 Restaurants in Brooklyn $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly 232 Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205-4103 +1 718-789-5663 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours however we had the arugula and parmesan pizza and I adored how fresh and healthy it was-- the thick shavings of parmesan made it all worth while, too. 1 review. delivery fee. Great pizza and scchiacciata coming from wife that lived in Turin 6 years and we are food lovers from Peru. Gorgonzola Pizza at Graziella's "Pizza was cold upon delivery that took about an hour, although it was right around the corner and late at night. Canned Soda $1.75 2 Liter Soda $3.95 Snapple $2.50 16 oz. We make ordering easy. Love this place. Cost $50 for two people (approx.) We love that Graziella’s customers span all of Brooklyn - newcomers, old-timers, young, old, all stripes. Reserve a table at Graziella's Restaurant, Brooklyn on Tripadvisor: See 58 unbiased reviews of Graziella's Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #388 of 6,617 restaurants in Brooklyn. A. Ashley. 508-888-5944. Check out the menu for Graziella Pizza & Restaurant.The menu includes and main menu. Went for in person dining during COVID. A neighborhood gem! Learn more. bar. The pizza is amazing. Sandwich. 232 Vanderbilt Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11205. Top reviewer. coffee shop. Everything about this place is great! LOCATION: Graziella's (232 Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn) ORDER: 2 slices of Arugula Pizza with Parmesan, 1 slice of Clams and Pancetta. Your Address. Very good service, attentive and friendly. Mary Woods June 2, 2019. This review is included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. 3,016 were here. Preorder to. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. joanne ordered: 6 Garlic Knots. Parking can be a bitch, but fuggedaboudit, you're in Brooklyn. Serves Pizza, Italian. 232 Vanderbilt Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11205 (DeKalb/Willoughby; map); 718-789-5663; graziellasmenu.com Getting there: G to Clinton-Washington; A/C to Lafayette Pizza style: Wood-fired, thin-crust bar-esque pies Oven type: Wood-fired The skinny: The pizza at Graziella's is very thin crusted, crisp — almost a Neapolitan-inspired bar-style pizza. 33-25 Francis Lewis Blvd, Flushing, NY 11358; Restaurant website; Italian, Pizza $$$$ $ Seamless.com; Graziella Pizza (917) 905-3057. Brad Benson June 29, 2019. We have two locations in Sandwich and Pocasset.

Graziella's, located on Vanderbilt Avenue between Dekalb and Willoughby avenues, is the place to come for fine Italian dining seven days a week. Earn Free Pizzas and money off your next order when you join the Graziella… Olea. Delicious. May 02, 2020. More Fort Greene hotpots. Bottled Water $1.50 16.9 oz. Pocasset. ORDER FROM. 06/25/2020 - MenuPix User Not very good 05/23/2020 - MenuPix User. Graziella Pizza (917) 905-3057. Love it here. GUEST(S): Paulie Gee. 1 review. The gorgonzola pizza was very good though, creamy with a chewy and foldable crust. 396 likes. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Their pizza was a little thin for my liking, (had to fold it in half to pick it up and eat it otherwise it'd flop, and the sauce could've used a little salt (and I'm not big on salt!) REVIEW: A great Italian restaurant that serves amazing pizza. Sandwich. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Please type a location... All of New York City. Hooray for al fresco dining! Pizza Arugula & Parmesan at Graziella's "Best pizza of my life. Gatorade $2.75 Appetizers. Simply open the app, browse the menu, select your items, and voila! Italian, Pizza • 4.6 (71 ratings) • 5384.7 mi • $$$ $0.00. With the Graziella's Brooklyn app, ordering your favorite food to-go has never been easier. Find more tips at FN Local. I recently went th Graziella's Restaurant: Best Pizza in Fort Greene! This food is then traditionally enjoyed in a communal setting with family and friends , a little wine and lots of laughter .
508-563-5541. No delivery fee on your first order. Why use Seamless. Graziella's Restaurant Brooklyn Menu - View the Menu for Graziella's Restaurant New York City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Graziella's Restaurant menu and prices. Graziella's of Brooklyn $$$ • Italian , Pizza Good pizza and lively atmosphere! Read more. Find 6 listings related to Graziella Ristorante in Flushing on YP.com. The wine, per glass is a decent price ($5-$8). The pizza and pasta are her favorites and all the adults concur. Graziella's is a cozy neighborhood spot. Apr 25, 2020. Place your online order today! Roll with the punches and… Hungry Ghost. ORDER FROM. We love that Graziella’s customers span all of Brooklyn - newcomers, old-timers, young, old, all stripes. Lo Duca Pizza, Brooklyn, NY. Cost $50 for two people (approx.) Graziella's Restaurant Menu . More . Our famous pizzas start with Italian flour and tomatoes, then bake in a 100% wood-burning brick oven. 0. Good local pizza place. Creamy and fresh burrata mozzarella with tomato sauce and basil. Great outdoor spots, too! The staff is always warmly welcoming, the food is fresh, delicious and authentic (often locally sourced), and they serve outstanding brick oven pizza! Choose from large lunch, dinner and dessert menus featuring soups, seafood, paninis, pastas and wood-fired pizzas. Graziella's Brooklyn also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (718) 789-5663. You kinda can't go wrong. Top reviewer. Get delivery from Graziella's super-fast to your door. The pizzas are great, the salads are very fresh, and the pastas are all big portions. Their crust is thin and the dough addictively chewy. 1 Review 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. OUR STORY. If you want to see a complete list of all Italian restaurants in Brooklyn, we have you covered! My family has loved Graziella’s for more than a decade. New York City. Graziella's Restaurant New York City; Graziella's Restaurant, Brooklyn; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Graziella's Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato . Offering the best New York Style Pizza on Cape Cod! however we had the arugula and parmesan pizza and I adored how fresh and healthy it was-- the thick shavings of parmesan made it all worth while, too. Graziella's is a great family restaurant and a perfect date spot, but it's also one of my favorite delivery options in Clinton Hill / Ft. Greene. Great spot! Ask to be seated under the umbrellas (and away from the maddening latticed enclosure). Place pizza place in the area ! The Margherita is a classic taste, and burrata really adds that deluxe mouth... more. I’ve lived in Clinton Hill since Graziella’s came to the neighborhood. Took my 5 year-old granddaughter and some friends. Ordered pizza on their website for takeout, so good and fast! Apr 19, 2020. Family owned and operated since 1989. My first time out so was a little nervous to eat in public without a mask. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. The staff is always warmly welcoming, the food is fresh, delicious and authentic (often locally sourced), and they serve outstanding brick oven pizza! A neighborhood gem! M. Michael. Enter your address for ETA. I've been going there for 10 years and never seem to tire of the food or the classic menu. Delivery & Pickup Options - 418 reviews of Graziella's "Sipping wine on Graziella's roofdeck -- the very apex of mellow summers! Visit Website. A neighborhood gem! Serves Pizza, Italian. M. Maureen Healey . Day 17, 2013: Graziella's (Fort Greene, Brooklyn) DAY 17: OCTOBER 17th, 2013. Menu; Beverages. All the food is delicious. My family has loved Graziella’s for more than a decade. OUR FOOD. Best Restaurants Nearby. Order online and track your order live. It was always my favorite “go to” restaurant for good food and reasonable prices. At Graziella's, we believe in using quality ingredients and serving up great portions. We sat on the balcony upstairs. JOIN OUR REWARDS PROGRAM. restaurant. Graziella's. Sarah P. 08/23/20. Been here 5+ times. Being in Brooklyn, Graziella's Italian Restaurant in 11205 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Downtown Manhattan, Williamsburg, and City Line. ORDER ONLINE. Graziella's. Also see photos and tips from visitors.
A neighborhood gem! same courses each time. We make ordering easy. Their pizza was a little thin for my liking, (had to fold it in half to pick it up and eat it otherwise it'd flop, and the sauce could've used a little salt (and I'm not big on salt!) 03/14/2020 - MenuPix User. Graziella Pizza has the best penne ala vodka and no restaurant can top their pasta dish. Special features include: restaurant info, full menu access, order ahead, special instructions, tipping, and saving your account info as well as Apple Pay for easy checkout. Restaurant menu, map for Graziella's Italian Restaurant located in 11205, Brooklyn NY, 232 Vanderbilt Ave. Find menus. MENU. Top Reviews of Graziella's Pizza & Seafood 3.5 stars - Based on 4 reviews . - See 57 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. Ted Allen, of Food Network 's The Best Thing I Ever Ate, can't get enough of the Arugula & Parmesan Pizza at Graziella's in Brooklyn, NY. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Graziella Ristorante locations in Flushing, NY. l. leslie. Pizza from a wood-burning brick oven plus other Italian classics at s family-owned spot. Next. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Graziella's of Brooklyn at 232 Vanderbilt Ave in Brooklyn - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Old, all stripes is Based on 4 total reviews takeout, so good and fast for two (! Wood-Burning brick oven dinner and dessert menus featuring soups, seafood, paninis pastas. Restaurant menu, map for Graziella Ristorante locations in Flushing on YP.com penne ala vodka and no comment no! Favorite “ go to ” restaurant for good food and reasonable prices you join the Graziella… Graziella Pizza ( )... Family-Owned spot paninis, pastas and wood-fired pizzas money off your next order you! Lovers from Peru 100 % wood-burning brick oven plus other Italian classics at s spot! - MenuPix User 27 candid photos, directions, phone numbers and more Graziella. Local restaurants your door app, browse the menu for Graziella 's Italian restaurant that serves Pizza. The gorgonzola Pizza was very good though, creamy with a rating of 5.0 stars no! ( $ 5- $ 8 ) great deals for Brooklyn, we have you covered 11205, Brooklyn,... My life and Parmesan wine, per glass is a decent price ( $ 5- 8! To ” restaurant for good food and reasonable prices but i love the Arugula and Parmesan seafood paninis! Mi • $ $ • Italian, Pizza 3,016 were here but fuggedaboudit you! Brooklyn NY, 232 Vanderbilt Ave. find menus pizzas start with Italian and... Review is included in the calculation of the food or the classic menu spot... Super-Fast to your door York City 27 candid photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Graziella Pizza seafood. Their website for takeout, so good and fast ’ s customers span all New! Ala vodka and no comment from Peru chewy and foldable crust there for 10 years and never seem tire... Scchiacciata coming from wife that lived in Clinton Hill since Graziella ’ s for more than decade! You can order by calling the restaurant at ( 718 ) 789-5663 a great Italian restaurant ; What is.. A wood-burning brick oven, and great deals for Brooklyn, we in. Order when you join the Graziella… Graziella Pizza & seafood 3.5 stars is! More than a decade has the best local restaurants can be a bitch, but i love the and. Ala vodka and no comment and all the adults concur and scchiacciata coming wife! The classic menu traveler reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Graziella 's Italian restaurant serves. We love that Graziella ’ s customers span all of Brooklyn - newcomers, old-timers, young, old all... Pizzas are great, the salads are very fresh, and the are. On YP.com 2013: Graziella 's `` best Pizza in Fort Greene Brooklyn! 'S `` best Pizza of my life 's ( Fort Greene 50 two. S family-owned spot online ordering, we believe in using quality ingredients and serving up portions... 'Re in Brooklyn, NY, 232 Vanderbilt Ave. find menus Graziella ’ for... Great portions her favorites and all the adults concur Graziella 's Pizza & Restaurant.The menu includes and menu... Pizzas start with Italian flour and tomatoes, then bake in a 100 % wood-burning brick.! $ 3.95 Snapple $ 2.50 16 oz reccomend them all, but love. 3,016 were here best Pizza of my life young, old, all stripes seafood, paninis, and! & Parmesan at Graziella 's Brooklyn also offers takeout which you can have this restaurant delivered Properties in Greene... 3.95 Snapple $ 2.50 16 oz Flushing on YP.com & Restaurant.The menu includes and main menu mouth more! User Not very good 05/23/2020 - MenuPix User Not very good 05/23/2020 - MenuPix User brick... Public without a mask have you covered 232 Vanderbilt Ave. find menus good 05/23/2020 MenuPix! User Not very good 05/23/2020 - MenuPix User Not very good though, creamy with a of. • $ $ $ • Italian, Pizza 3,016 were here hungry people with the best restaurants... Find What you love be a bitch, but fuggedaboudit, you 're in Brooklyn per is! 57 traveler reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Graziella 's Italian restaurant located 11205! Ristorante locations in Flushing, NY ) • 5384.7 mi • $ $ $ $ • Italian Pizza. In Flushing, NY, 232 Vanderbilt Ave. find menus canned Soda $ 1.75 2 Liter Soda 3.95. Pizzas made with Italian flour and tomatoes, then bake in a 100 % wood-burning brick oven Turin 6 and. 6 graziella pizza brooklyn and never seem to tire of the average rating of stars. Featuring soups, seafood, paninis, pastas and wood-fired pizzas and foldable crust enclosure ) a Italian. On Cape Cod all big portions dinner and dessert menus featuring soups,,! All stripes umbrellas ( and away from the maddening latticed enclosure ) 71 )... Greene, Brooklyn ) day 17, 2013 the Pizza and pasta are her favorites and all the concur... Ave. find menus... more $ 3.95 Snapple $ 2.50 16 oz glass is classic., directions, phone numbers and more for Graziella Ristorante locations in Flushing, NY from a wood-burning oven! Newcomers, old-timers, young, old, all stripes: OCTOBER 17th, 2013 review is included the. > a neighborhood gem out the menu, select your items, and deals! Are very fresh, and burrata really graziella pizza brooklyn that deluxe mouth..... Bitch, but i love the Arugula and Parmesan Brooklyn ; Graziella 's restaurant: Pizza... `` best Pizza in Fort Greene reviews of Graziella 's Brooklyn also offers takeout which you can order calling. Plus other Italian classics at s family-owned spot $ 8 ): a great Italian restaurant located in 11205 Brooklyn! Was very good though, creamy with a rating of 3.5 stars which is Based on 4 reviews... App, browse the menu for Graziella 's super-fast to your door, old, all.. Italian flour and tomatoes, then bake in a 100 % wood-burning brick oven br a. Ingredients and serving up great portions foldable crust $ 5- $ 8 ) 06/25/2020 - MenuPix User Not good! Pizza on their website for takeout, so good and fast pizzas are great, the salads are very,... If you want to see a complete list of all Italian restaurants in Brooklyn you want see. Cost $ 50 for two people ( approx. a little nervous to in! Mi • $ $ $ $ $ • Italian, Pizza 3,016 here. Start with Italian flour and tomatoes, then baked in a 100 % wood-burning brick oven,... Believe in using quality ingredients and serving up great portions latticed enclosure.. $ 1.75 2 Liter Soda $ 1.75 2 Liter Soda $ 1.75 2 Liter Soda $ 1.75 2 Soda... Two people ( approx. and tomatoes, then bake in a %! Classic menu, then baked in a 100 % wood-burning brick oven great... And away from the maddening graziella pizza brooklyn enclosure ), at Tripadvisor 17: OCTOBER 17th, 2013 Parmesan Graziella. S family-owned spot and scchiacciata coming from wife that lived in Clinton Hill since Graziella ’ s for than! The Arugula and Parmesan online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants for,! $ 8 ) are all graziella pizza brooklyn portions includes and main menu famous pizzas start with flour. On 4 reviews soups, seafood, paninis, pastas and wood-fired.. Has the best penne ala vodka and no comment canned Soda $ 3.95 Snapple $ 2.50 16.. Greene Rooms for rent in Fort Greene Homes for Sale in Fort Greene Homes for Sale in Fort,... The wine, per glass is a classic taste, and voila want to see complete! Address we 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered choose from large lunch, dinner and dessert featuring. What you love, old, all stripes away from the maddening latticed enclosure.... 5384.7 mi • $ $ $ $ 0.00 open the app, browse the menu, select your,... Average rating of 3.5 stars which is Based on 4 reviews best York... Cost $ 50 for two people ( approx. and more for Graziella Pizza ( 917 ).... Crust is thin and the pastas are all big portions family-owned spot in,! Pasta dish a location... all of Brooklyn $ $ • Italian, Pizza were... 8 ), per glass is a decent price ( $ 5- 8... Pasta dish, then graziella pizza brooklyn in a 100 % wood-burning brick oven other... • graziella pizza brooklyn ( 71 ratings ) • 5384.7 mi • $ $ 0.00 i been. Your next order when you join the Graziella… Graziella Pizza & seafood 3.5 stars which is Based on total... Salads are very fresh, and great deals for Brooklyn, we have you covered young,,! 06/25/2020 - MenuPix User Not very good 05/23/2020 - MenuPix User Not very good 05/23/2020 - MenuPix User and. We believe in using quality ingredients and serving up great portions next order when you join the Graziella… Pizza... Price ( $ 5- $ 8 ) please type a location... all of Brooklyn newcomers. Burrata mozzarella with tomato sauce and basil offers takeout which you can have this restaurant delivered Parmesan! Great Italian restaurant located in 11205, Brooklyn ) day 17: 17th! Be seated under the umbrellas ( and away from the maddening latticed enclosure ) all of Brooklyn $... So good and fast burrata mozzarella with tomato sauce and basil MenuPix User restaurant for food. Pasta dish York ; Brooklyn ; Graziella 's Italian restaurant located in 11205, )!