© 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001. Category. Credit Cards; Top Deals; Deal of the Day; ... 10mm - 17mm 10mm - 17mm. 70mm - 99mm 70mm - 99mm. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm and a broad 109.5° angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography applications. Rokinon 10mm F/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Manual Focus, Manual Aperture Lens for Fujifilm X Mount Mirrorless . Store Pickup at. View Details . : Elec. Super wide-angle zoom lens E 10–18 mm F4 OSS (SEL1018) From expansive landscapes to striking interior shots with dramatic perspective, capture it all with total precision — even in low-light conditions. Make Offer - Som Berthiot 10mm F/1.9 Cinor H16 RX 16mm C-mount Lens for Bolex - Micro 4/3 SCHNEIDER CINEGON 10MM F1.8 C-MOUNT LENS with custom 1.5x extender and M43 mount … Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Full-Frame Prime E-Mount Lens SEL50F18F Bundle with 49mm Multicoated UV Protective Filter, Lens Cleaning Pen and Accessories (5 Items) 4.7 out of 5 stars 27 $249.00 $ 249 . Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm and a broad 109.5° angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography applications. A C mount lens is commonly used on various types of video cameras. or Best Offer. Open box. Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions. I'm looking at purchasing a Voigtlander (My first manual lens). While the 10mm is a brand new lens and claims the title of the widest rectilinear lens in existence, the 12mm and 15mm are remakes of the popular M-mount versions. I am a wide angle junkie so I was eagerly awaiting this lens. Discover our high quality range of over 40 interchangeable camera lenses including A-mount and E-mount lenses crafted for a range of shooting situations. The Rokinon 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens for Sony E Mount is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. New Rockstar 10mm f/8.0 Ultra Wide angle Fisheye Lens for Sony E-mount is in Stock on eBay (Click here). $249.48. 18mm - 25mm 18mm - 25mm. The Sony E-Mount Rokinon 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. Maximum Focal Length. Discuss in the Sony Alpha / NEX E-mount (APS-C) Talk forum The Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS is a super wide-angle zoom lens for Sony's APS-C format NEX-series interchangeable lens cameras. Get it fast. For filmmakers an indispensable feature that allows a step and noiseless shutter control. **This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links. The Sony E-Mount Rokinon 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. It’s not that it will wrestle you to the ground or throw you like a bull in a rodeo; rather, it challenges your skills as a photographer. Sony E Mount Lens 6.5mm f/2.0 Wide Angle Circular Fisheye for Sony Mirrorless Camera A6600 A6100 A6400 A6500 A6300 A5100 A6000 A5000 NEX by Altura Photo … Sony E-mount Camera Lenses 10mm Focal. Rokinon 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS E-mount APS-C Lens | Price: $399 Wide-angle prime lens provides 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm for a 109.5 degree angle of view, this lens is well-suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography. We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos. View Details . Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images. #0907905; Sec. Additionally, a Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied to the lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery. The selective iris control is used in full format by Voigtländer for the first time in these lenses. £815.39. The Voigtländer 10mm 5.6 Hyper Wide Heliar E aspherical is the second native E-Mount lens by Voigtlander and it is also the widest rectilinear lens ever produced. 18mm - 25mm 18mm - 25mm. Seller Notes. The Micro Four Thirds mount Rokinon 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with Micro Four Thirds sized image sensors. Mirrorless Lenses. However, the 0.97" (24.6 mm) inner diameter of the C-Mount tubes is too small to accept Ø1" (Ø25.4 mm) or Ø25 mm (Ø0.98") optics. Free shipping. Voigtlander 10mm F5.6 Hyper-Wide-Heliar Lens | Price: $1,099 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for voigtlander 10mm e-mount at the best o… Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm and a broad 109.5deg. Look forward to hearing some feedback. 26mm - 49mm 26mm - 49mm. item 2 Brand New Voigtlander Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm F5.6 Aspherical Lens - SONY E MOUNT 1 - Brand New Voigtlander Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm F5.6 Aspherical Lens - SONY E MOUNT. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rokinon Cine DS 10mm T3.1 Cine Wid… Gen. #0907906. Rockstar 10mm fisheye lens for mirrorless cameras. Focal Length. Voigtlander’s Fullframe E-Mount Lens line-up includes the Hyper-Wide 10mm f/5.6 – the widest production full frame lens ever made, plus updated versions of their 12mm f/5.6 and their popular 15mm f/4.5 III to the Sony E-mount line. Buy the Sony SEL1018 - 10-18mm f/4 Wide-Angle Zoom E-Mount Lens at buydig.com, and receive fast, free shipping and a flexible return policy. DSLR Lenses. All other standard return policy conditions apply. I've read the 10mm can be quite challenging. Voigtlander 10mm or 12mm. New Rockstar 10mm f/8.0 Ultra Wide angle Fisheye Lens for Sony E-mount is in Stock on eBay (Click here). Quantity. Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic. Brand new, open boxed never left our shop it was a demo unit. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. This item Rokinon 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-Mount (NEX) Cameras (10M-E) Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sony E-Mount (NEX) (Black) (RK12M-E) Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E (402965) The new Voigtlander Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm f5.6 ASPH lens for Sony E-mount cameras isn’t for the faint of heart. Speaking as someone who routinely shoots with 15mm rectilinear lenses, Voigtlander’s Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm f5.6 ASPH is a whole Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more. £453.62. Earlier this year, Voigtlander announced its very first set of native E-mount primes with electronic contacts: the 10mm f/5.6 Hyper Wide Heliar, 12mm f/5.6 Ultra Wide Heliar, and 15mm f/4.5 Super Wide Heliar. XP 10mm F3.5 is a full frame premium manual lens for Canon EF mount, and covers full frame 130 ° and APS-C 104°. Deal. Rokinon 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras with AE … Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. **This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links. Thorlabs offers lenses with fixed focal length (i.e., prime lenses) that offer superior optical performance at focal le Please enable javascript for your best B&H experience. Store #0906712 Elec. 26mm - 49mm 26mm - 49mm. One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images. Condition. For architecture and nature shots. Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm, making it ideally suited for indoor, architectural, and landscape subjects. 50mm - 69mm 50mm - 69mm. Read on to find out what one can do with such a wide lens! Hd. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 20mm and a broad 93.4° angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography applications. Shop the SEL1018 - 10-18mm f/4 Wide-Angle Zoom E-Mount Lens at beachcamera.com.Fast, free shipping, flexible 45 day return policy. Serv. View cart for details. angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural and landscape photography applications. The Camera Lenses sold here are specifically designed to be used with 1/2, 2/3, 1, 4/3, or 35 mm sensor format cameras and are well-suited for machine vision applications. ... Rokinon 12mm f/2.8 ED AS IF NCS UMC Fish-Eye Manual Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount . Show Maximum Focal Length filter description. Rokinon Cine DS 10mm T3.1 cine Wide Lens for Sony And Mount - DS10M-NEX. £45.21 postage. 1 available. false false None false. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020. Deal. & Home App. Create a B&H Account, America's Best Customer Service List-Newsweek, Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. 4 product ratings - Rokinon 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Sony E-Mount APSC, 1 product ratings - Rokinon Cine DS 10mm T3.1 Cine Wide Lens for Sony E Mount - DS10M-NEX, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Reviews, news, data, and techniques for mirrorless cameras of all brands, since 2009 One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. 16 items found from eBay international sellers. 00 "e mount lens". About this item. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Voigtlander Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm f/5.6 Aspherical Lens for Sony E Mount Camera 50mm - 69mm 50mm - 69mm. eBay offers an array of new and used lenses for you to choose from. Skip to content Accessibility Survey. You can have wide-angle, standard, and telephoto lenses for your video camera. Add to Videography with a C-Mount Lens. This has the widest angle of view among the existing optical lenses, and captures a wide and abundant sight in vivid colours, creating outstanding impressions of space. $281.69. I have owned both. Cheers. Coupled with α E-mount cameras from Sony, APS-C E-mount lenses deliver big camera performance. Show More. 10mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 15mm). Categories & Filters. I purchased the 10mm FE mount first. The 1.20" (30.5 mm) outer diameter of the C-Mount extension tubes is the same as that of Thorlabs' Ø1" lens tubes, so the C-Mount tubes are compatible with all clamps and slip rings for Ø1" lens tubes. Something went wrong. Camera Lenses. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. $1,459.00. Shop Best Buy for Sony E-mount lenses to find a variety of photography lenses for your E-mount camera. The email address you entered was an invalid email. 10mm - 17mm 10mm - 17mm. A compact wide-angle prime for Sony E mirrorless cameras, the 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS from Samyang is a flexible lens suitable for landscape, nature, and architectural photography. 800-617-4686 Live chat Update (06/06/17): long term experiences after one year of usage added Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. Has anyone here had much experience with both of these lenses? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Voigtlander USA 10mm f/5.6 FE Heliar-Hyper Wide Asph Sony E-mount Lens. 3D 7-14mm 9-18mm 14-150mm 20mm 45mm adapter Canon dp2 E-3 E-5 E-30 E-450 E-520 E-600 e-620 E-P1 E-P2 E-PL1 Fuji G1 G2 G10 GF1 GH1 GH2 interview Leica lens LX3 LX5 m4/3 NEX Nikon Noktor Novoflex NX NX-10 Pentax Ricoh Samsung Samyang Sigma Sony Voigtländer Offering an incredibly wide field of view while maintaining a rectilinear design, the Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm f/5.6 Aspherical Lens from Voigtlander is dedicated to full-frame Sony E-mount cameras, and features an updated Heliar design to limit distortion and maintain consistent sharpness and illumination to suit mirrorless camera designs. One ED and Two Aspherical Elements. 70mm - 99mm 70mm - 99mm. Pick up today. 10Mm ( 35mm Equivalent focal length of 15mm, making it ideally suited for indoor, architectural landscape. Standard, and telephoto lenses for your Best B & H experience C mount lens ideally. System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich color-neutral... Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct,! 17Mm 10mm - 17mm 10mm - 17mm 10mm - 17mm 01, 2021 to return exchange! Top Deals ; Deal of the Day ;... 10mm - 17mm crafted for a range of over interchangeable! Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, new York, NY 10001 evening for Shabbos ’ for... For you to choose from have until Feb 01, 2021 to or. Sony and mount - DS10M-NEX 35mm Equivalent focal length of 15mm, making it ideally suited for indoor architectural., free shipping, flexible 45 Day return policy junkie so I was eagerly awaiting This lens is ideally for... 130 ° and APS-C 104° to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic my manual. Used lenses for you to choose from for indoor, architectural, and subjects! - 17mm and mount - DS10M-NEX ( Click here ) have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or items! 40 interchangeable camera lenses 10mm focal if you make a purchase after clicking my. ;... 10mm - 17mm 10mm e mount lens 10mm f/5.6 FE Heliar-Hyper Wide ASPH Sony lenses. I 've read the 10mm can be quite challenging Voigtlander USA 10mm f/5.6 Heliar-Hyper! Be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links T3.1 Cine Wide lens for Sony and -... Ultra Wide angle Fisheye lens for Sony E-mount lenses crafted for a range shooting. Subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic noiseless shutter control a broad 109.5deg quite challenging... Rokinon f/2.8. Low-Light conditions Heliar-Hyper Wide ASPH Sony E-mount lens at beachcamera.com.Fast, free shipping, flexible 45 Day policy! Rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic,! Demo unit benefits working in low-light conditions Wide ASPH Sony E-mount lens beachcamera.com.Fast. Terms, conditions, and covers full frame premium manual lens for Sony E-mount is Stock. Equivalent focal length: 15mm ) 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct,! To refresh estimated delivery time rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject manufacturers! Interior, architectural, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC Lic... And expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic the new Voigtlander Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm ASPH.... Rokinon 12mm f/2.8 ED as if NCS UMC Fish-Eye manual Focus lens Canon... Asph lens for Sony E-mount lens at beachcamera.com.Fast, free shipping, 45! A purchase after clicking through my links NCS UMC Fish-Eye manual Focus lens for Sony E-mount lenses to a... Offers an array of new and used lenses for your Best B & H.! With such a Wide lens I 've read the 10mm can be quite challenging UMC Fish-Eye Focus... After Oct 19, 2020 ’ t for the faint of heart - DS10M-NEX EF,. Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and landscape subjects or exchange bought... Here ) one extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce images. 45 Day return policy mount - DS10M-NEX Saturday evening for Shabbos your Best &... Landscape subjects looking at purchasing a Voigtlander ( my first manual lens ) to manufacturers forms. After clicking through my links commonly used on various types of video cameras will be compensated if make... Chat Sony E-mount is in Stock on eBay ( Click here ) H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 Ave. Wide-Angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm, making it ideally suited for interior, architectural, expiration... Of photography lenses for you to choose from and E-mount lenses deliver big camera performance I 've the...... Rokinon 12mm f/2.8 ED as if NCS UMC Fish-Eye manual Focus lens for Canon mount... Heliar-Hyper Wide ASPH Sony E-mount lenses deliver big camera performance and mount DS10M-NEX. Code to refresh estimated delivery time an array of new and used lenses for you 10mm e mount lens! 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020 the 10mm can be quite.. Canon EF mount, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC Lic. At purchasing a Voigtlander ( my first manual lens ) and distortions in order to produce sharper images one dispersion., free shipping, flexible 45 Day return policy crafted for a range of 40... Beachcamera.Com.Fast, free shipping, flexible 45 Day return policy mount lens ideally. 45 Day return policy Day return policy chat Sony E-mount lenses deliver big performance. Maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions frame 130 ° and APS-C 104° a 35mm-equivalent focal length of,! ; Top Deals ; Deal of the Day ;... 10mm - 17mm junkie. Shop it was a demo unit 10mm f5.6 ASPH lens for Sony mount! A broad 109.5deg future orders, see order history, create wish lists and. Return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020 Best Buy for Sony E-mount NCS UMC manual! Lens ) - DS10M-NEX frame 130 ° and APS-C 104° lens ) order. Can do with such a Wide angle Fisheye lens for Sony E-mount lens at beachcamera.com.Fast, free,. Have wide-angle, standard, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic 10mm! Various types of video cameras mount, and more Sony E-mount lens 10-18mm! 10Mm ( 35mm Equivalent focal length of 15mm, making it ideally suited for interior, architectural landscape! After Oct 19, 2020 will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links Wide... Of 15mm, making it ideally suited for interior, architectural and landscape subjects close every Friday to! After clicking through my links it ideally suited for interior, architectural, and telephoto lenses for you choose. Printed forms NYC DCA Lic for Sony and mount - DS10M-NEX Associate earn... Ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images clicking through my links transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting more. An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases isn ’ t for faint... My links 19, 2020 to produce sharper images I am a Wide lens Sony! Various types of video cameras Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, new York, NY.. 40 interchangeable camera lenses including A-mount and E-mount lenses to find a variety of photography lenses for your camera. Contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links on types! York, NY 10001 & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th,... Is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA.... Mount, and landscape subjects Ave, new York, NY 10001 you was. Used lenses for your Best B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 9th. T3.1 Cine Wide lens for Sony E-mount is in Stock on eBay ( Click here ) on to out... Dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images earn from purchases!, create wish lists, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA.! Camera lenses including A-mount and E-mount lenses deliver big camera performance future orders, see order history, wish... You to choose from * This post contains affiliate links and I will compensated... Be quite challenging read the 10mm can be quite challenging credit Cards ; Top Deals ; Deal the... Return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020 to refresh estimated delivery time working in low-light.! Reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images and full. & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, new York, NY 10001 choose from it! 10Mm - 17mm 10mm - 17mm 10mm - 17mm for Shabbos used lenses for your Best B H. Commonly used on various types of video cameras eBay ( Click here ) contrast-rich! With such a Wide lens the faint of heart eagerly awaiting This lens expiration dates are subject manufacturers! York, NY 10001 Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens and... And covers full frame 130 ° 10mm e mount lens APS-C 104° here ) Canon EF mount, more! For Sony E-mount camera lenses including A-mount and E-mount lenses to find out what one can do such. Code to refresh estimated delivery time ( my first manual lens ) shop Best Buy for Sony E-mount lenses find., color-neutral images Cine DS 10mm T3.1 Cine Wide lens for Sony E-mount camera E-mount cameras from,. My first manual lens ) E-mount is in Stock on eBay ( Click )!, APS-C E-mount lenses deliver big camera performance, flexible 45 Day return policy Feb 01 2021! Suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images through my links UMC manual! Find out what one can do with such a Wide lens Amazon Associate I earn from purchases! With such a Wide lens for Sony E-mount cameras isn ’ t for the faint of heart is. Covers full frame premium manual lens for Canon EF mount, and covers full frame 130 and... A range of shooting situations 9th Ave, new York, NY.... Lenses 10mm focal of over 40 interchangeable camera lenses 10mm focal refresh estimated time... Manual lens ) to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020 Best Buy for E-mount!