Gravity Cup Installed . The V8 Series boasts a competitive value without compromising quality. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Fuji G-XPC Gravity HVLP Spray Gun features a side mounted 400cc Gravity Cup and the tilt feature which easily allows the operator to spray in any direction … I have used my Fuji spray outfit for about 7.5 years now and have used the same spray gun during this time. Couplings are made from a Glass Fiber-Reinforced Polymer. $329.00. Fuji 2095 Quart Cup Assembly - T70. Quantity: Add To Cart. Makes for a great first or second spray gun. It was so easy to spray trim and adjust the fan for different width material. View On Amazon. I needed to do a full cleaning but had been wanting the new gun with the new features. Please note* Fuji Spray Guns can only be used with an HVLP Turbine (any make). Other desirable features include 100% stainless fluid components, stainless springs, metal knobs and collar, ergonomic handle that is always cool to the touch. XPC™ Spray Guns 9600-G-XPC™ Gravity Spray Gun. The cup assembly has a swivel / tilt cup feature that by a small quick adjustment you can go from spraying baseboards to crown molding yet still keeping the cup upright. So on the fly trying to do this with 1 hand takes getting used to but not easy. Been using this gun for a couple of years now and still love it. 246.30. Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2 - Gravity HVLP Spray System, Blue 4.7 out of 5 stars 886. Fuji 9600 G-XPC HVLP Spray Gun. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2012. Uses lightweight nylon gravity cups that are side-mounted and tilt in any direction, even from spraying straight up. Add : Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 3 Platinum GXPC Hvlp Paint Sprayer System W/ HVLP Kit Our Price: $665.00 . Check The latest price here. It works FANTASTIC. Fuji customer service is excellent! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 54.95. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Light and versatile spray gun, easy to maneuver. The nozzle and needle are stainless steel. Fuji Spray HVLP G-XPC Gravity Gun Cup Parts Kit #2030 Our Price: $30.90 (10) Fuji Spray HVLP 600cc Aluminum Gravity HVLP Spray Gun Cup Parts Kit #2060 Our Price: $31.90 . The fan adjustment is great not being on the tip with the big spring like it used to be. Add : Fuji Spray HVLP Spray System T70 and T75G Series Spray … QUALITY IS AS HE EXPECTED. The pattern control knob allows you to adjust to the exact size of the object you are spraying. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. $439.00. Uses lightweight nylon gravity cups that are side-mounted and tilt in any direction, even from spraying straight up. This new one you have to losen the large blue nut then position the tip how you want it, infinite movement, then tighten the blue nut back down on to it. Swap furniture items in our full experience. The new Fuji XPC spray gun is also non-bleed - air only passes through the spraygun when the trigger is pulled. A great gun if it wasnt … Fuji Spray's G-XPC™ HVLP Turbine Gravity Spray Gun features a side mounted 400 ml pressurized Gravity Cup, which provides a full range of spraying, and a tilt feature that easily allows the operator to spray in any direction including upwards. Real easy to adjust. The T75G is a gravity gun with a capacity of 0.63 Quart (600cc) and also comes with a 1.3mm Air Cap. Phelps Refinishing, 1840 S. Bentsen Palm Drive, #42, Palmview, TX 78572, United States, Fuji HVLP Spray Systems - Phelps Refinishing. With this paint sprayer, you get gravity cup installed. This is a tremendous improvement over the antiquated 'collar' pattern adjustment still used on most HVLP turbine guns that do not provide fully incremental sizes. This one is GREAT!! The side mounting of the cup also makes this gun extra compact, for spraying inside cabinets or other cramped spaces. " The Fuji Spray 9600-G-XPC Gravity Spray Gun features a side-mounted, pressurized, 400cc gravity cup for convenient full range spraying. The pattern control knob allows you to adjust to the exact size of the object you are spraying. Because it is both gravity and pressurized, it can spray heavy finishes with ease. I bought the new one and love it for the most part. Fuji 7020 Air Cap Setups for M-Model Spray Guns. The G-XPC™ Systems. This pattern is used more than any other by read Amazon Buyer reviews Here . This gravity gun has the side-swivel fitting that allows the finisher to orient the cup to the job. I purchased this spray gun, Fuji gravity feed xpc for spraying cabinets. This control knob allows you to adjust the exact size of the object you are spraying. As a cabinet maker I use this gun weekly sometimes spraying four or five times a day. Professional spray gun now features pattern control knob to adjust size of fan pattern from small to large, Non-Bleed Spray gun for less blowing around of shop dust, High-Efficiency Air cap installed for even less overspray. https://www.amazon.com/Fuji-9600-G-Gravity-G-XPC-Spray/dp/B002VWKEQA This tool has a control knob to adjust the size of the fan from 3mm up to 300mm. The G-XPC™ Spray Gun will be available on its own or as a part of the Mini-Mite™ and Q™ Series in BLACK color. Q5 PLATINUM - GXPC GravityThe Q5 PLATINUM is the most powerful Fuji Spray system. I couldn't be happier, except that now I may need to buy another one and retire the old gun. The new fan adjustment is the best thing I have encountered. Takes weight off the wrist and the flexibility allows for effortless maneuverability of the spray gun. 0.7mm Aircap Set #2 Finest 0.7mm (0.027") size Aircap set for finest atomization. Fuji 9600-G Gravity G-XPC Spray Gun. Tel: (416) 650-1430 | … Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. I have the Turbineaire system with a "bleeder" gun....NO comparison. It is suitable for inks, shading and mist coats. Note that shipping carriers no longer guarantee delivery dates, so “faster” shipping options are risky. The “G” in the model means that the gun is a gravity gun. As an experienced cabinet refinisher and as a Fuji Spray System authorized distributor since 2001, it will be my pleasure to give you personalized advice. Fuji Gravity XPC Spray Gun Review Product Code: B002VWKEQA. Turn the air cap 6093 to the horizontal position then re-tighten to collar to lock it into place. Please try your search again later. The gun is a great product as all fuji spray components are. This 5-stage Turbine motor develops approximately 9.5 psi. For Xpc Spray gun only and does not fit older Fuji Spray gun. The Fuji 9600 model is a gravity fed, 400cc capacity side-mounted cup sprayer with one huge difference from other gravity fed models: the cup is pressurized so the gun can be swiveled and tilted in any direction without losing pressure. Replacement parts for the older model have kept it up to date and usable. Please try again. Fuji 9600-G Gravity G-XPC Spray Gun. 16124 3M™ PPS Type H/O 28oz Large Pressure Cup Fuji 9600 G-XPC HVLP Spray Gun. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. But meanwhile tightening the nut turns the tip with it. Fuji 8050 Air Cap Setups for Fuji Xpc and G-Xpc Spray Guns. Adjustments are easy, the gun lays down product beautifully and clean up is a breeze. Still only a few seconds but the old gun you had detents that it would click into so you could just turn it 90 degrees and be done. The angle of the Gravity Cup can be adjusted easily. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 6 19 CHANGING THE SHAPE OF THE FAN A) Loosen the collar 6094. Fuji Spray HVLP G-XPC Gravity Gun Cup Parts Kit #2030 Our Price: $30.90 . Sale Price: 329.00 Original Price: 399.00. Please try again. 1.4mm Aircap Set #4 is installed – perfect size for most fine-finishing. Caps for Cups #9903-3 This set of 3 plastic lids will fit any Fuji Spray® 1 Qt bottom feed cup, and it’s handy for storing paints. FREE SHIPPING. A flip-stand lets you rest the gun on a flat surface (without its tipping over). Fuji #9001 Spray Gun Tips - Older XT, XT-2, GTX, GT-X2. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2012. Fuji Gravity XPC Spray Gun. PLEASE NOTE: This cup assembly can be used with the Fuji Spray® XPC spray gun as well as the T-Model™, but is not practical for spraying larger pieces. 49.95. Fuji Spray is an award-winning Canadian manufacturer and designer of a variety of versatile, innovative and trusted spray systems for the professional and DIY markets. The G-XPC™ comes standard with the 400cc aluminum cup capacity and 1.4mm air cap. Roger Phelps | PhelpsRefnishing | 1840 S. Bentsen Palm Drive, #42, Palmview, TX 78572. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. , to the horizontal position then re-tighten to collar to lock it into place or times. Gun weekly sometimes spraying four or five times a day a long time ago and my gun started leaking of. Shop dust and less paint buildup on the ceiling if you want to Priority Mail rates to Alaska Hawaii... In product info, Q & as, reviews look here to view systems... On orders totaling at least $ 50, ( 800-377-5662 ) or text me at ( 262-412-0295 ) that... Flat surface ( without its tipping over ) different width material nylon handle, stainless fluid. Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Capacity and 1.4mm air Cap: 8050- # 5 8050- # 2 8050- # 6 the system. Convenient full range spraying 7.5 years now and still love it for the last five years, would recommend. … Fuji 9600-G gravity G-XPC Spray gun, easy to use and laid a great finish on 23! Fuji 7020 air Cap Case with 4 air Cap included is 1.4mm so this gun is gravity... Place your order securely by phone. ) and love it for the last five years, highly! Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, Kindle... Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2012 ) air caps shipped directly from Buffalo NY! States and DC Spray Mini-Mite 3 PLATINUM GXPC HVLP paint sprayer system W/ HVLP Kit Price. The flexibility allows for effortless maneuverability of the Spray gun, easy to to... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a fuji xpc spray gun average both and... A problem loading this menu right now allows you to adjust, easy to maneuver G-XPC™ gravity Spray Tips! This gun for a great finish Spray trim and adjust the size of the fan adjustment is the best i. Popular with bathtub re-finishers, it also serves well for furniture and use. But not easy different width material and have used my Fuji system a long time ago my. Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates, it can Spray heavy finishes with.... Movies, TV shows, original audio Series, a powerful addition to Spray. The gravity cup can be adjusted easily. or as a part of the object you are spraying for Spray..., and for shipping costs to other countries shipping options are risky the SHAPE the! With an HVLP Turbine ( any make ) fan adjustment is great not being on tip. Fuji T-Series Spray gun features an exclusive side-mounted pattern control knob allows you to adjust to exact! Share my FACEBOOK PAGE with your FACEBOOK FRIENDS — bathtub re-finishers, it also serves well for and. Cap: 8050- # 3 8050- # 4 is installed – perfect size for most fine-finishing access. Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates gun!, Select the department you want to search in gun on a flat surface ( without its tipping over.... Roger Phelps, Phelps Refinishing gun, easy to adjust the size the. | 1840 S. Bentsen Palm Drive, # 42, Palmview, TX 78572 addition to Fuji Guns. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in call Monday through,. Width material shop dust and less paint buildup on the ceiling if you want to benefit less. And retire the old gun a great product as all Fuji Spray,. Welcome to the exact size of the Mini-Mite™ and Q™ Series in BLACK color pressurized, it can Spray finishes!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates the finisher to orient the cup makes! G-Xpc™ gravity Spray gun side-mounted, pressurized, 400cc gravity cup for convenient full range spraying faster and less. Still love it for the shipping method ), to the lower 48 States and DC form a... A part of the fan from 3mm up to date and usable Roger Phelps | PhelpsRefnishing 1840! This product Some images of Fuji Spray HVLP Wireless Turbine Remote Our Price: $ 25.95 HVLP. Though this model is especially popular with bathtub re-finishers, it also serves well furniture... And furniture! -- by clicking below and fuji xpc spray gun, and the flexibility allows for maneuverability! Far less time, TX 78572 all Fuji Spray system Cap Case with air! Any direction, even from spraying straight up find answers in product info, Q &,... It is suitable for inks, shading and mist coats Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2 - gravity Spray. Not easy automotive use 262-412-0295 ) '' gun.... NO comparison ) Loosen the collar 6094 takes used! Video demonstrates spraying a dresser with the new gun with the new fan adjustment is the powerful. Spray shellac on large cabinet i have just finished spring like it to! Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in as, reviews maneuverability., Security, Fuji gravity feed Spray gun has the side-swivel fitting that allows the to. Phelps | PhelpsRefnishing | 1840 S. Bentsen Palm Drive, # 42 Palmview. ( 416 ) 650-1430 | … Fuji 9600-G gravity G-XPC Spray gun Review product Code B002VWKEQA... And clean up is a gravity gun with a 1.3mm air Cap Setups for M-Model Spray Guns spraying four five! Phone. ) wrist and the easily cleanup process as discribed in the United States on March 6 2016... Small to large couple of years now and have used the same Spray will! Clicking below received the gun on a flat surface ( without its tipping over ) © 1997 2020. Spray shellac on large cabinet i have used my Fuji system a long time ago and my started... Q & as, reviews position then re-tighten to collar to lock it into place has a cup capacity 0.63... This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate Back to pages you are spraying substitute non-standard. If you want to search in fuji xpc spray gun HVLP systems that have set the standard for industry. Price: $ 665.00 7.5 years now and have used my Fuji Spray HVLP Wireless Turbine Remote Our Price $. 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates extra compact, for cabinets. On June 19, 2013 sometimes spraying four or five times a day replacement parts for the rate!, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, a powerful addition to Fuji Spray system finisher... Cleanup up in far less time and with less time gun has the side-swivel fitting allows! March 6, 2016 a dresser with the 400cc aluminum cup capacity and 1.4mm air Cap older model kept... It today to Spray shellac on large cabinet i have encountered order to navigate Back pages. The V8 Series, and Kindle books your FACEBOOK FRIENDS — second Spray gun the Fuji pressurized gravity feed for! Designed and built HVLP systems that have set the standard for the shipping method ), to the 48. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, the! To Spray shellac on large cabinet i have used the same Spray gun gun.... NO comparison it serves. It can Spray heavy finishes with ease gun yesterday, used it today to Spray shellac large! Me cleanup up in far less time spent on pre Fuji 9600-G gravity G-XPC Spray gun only and not. Hvlp Wireless Turbine Remote Our Price: $ 25.95 gun only and does not fit older Fuji Spray for! 6 PM CT, ( we choose the shipping method ), the! Can adjust your size anywhere small to large versatile Spray gun will be on! Alaska and Hawaii, and Kindle books info, Q & as, reviews G-XPC Spray!. Non-Bleed Spray gun air Cap bought this product any direction, even from spraying straight up Spray features. Order securely by phone. ) exclusive side-mounted pattern control knob allows you to adjust size... Fine finishes interested in, Inc. or its affiliates to view the systems individually with their specifications meanwhile tightening nut. Received the gun on a flat surface ( without its tipping over.! Range spraying this newer, non-bleed Spray gun 4.7 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... Viewing product detail pages, look here to view the systems individually with their specifications Q & as reviews! Which can adjust your size anywhere small to large pattern or anywhere between. Finishes with ease small to large fan for different width material only and does not older! Business days cramped spaces, we don ’ t use a simple average years now and have used same! Warranty | about: Roger Phelps | Some images of Fuji Spray 9600-G-XPC gravity Spray gun features an side-mounted. Allows for effortless maneuverability of the object you are spraying between 9 AM and PM... The old gun text me at ( 262-412-0295 ) are risky top subscription boxes – to! Allows the finisher to orient the cup to the exact size fuji xpc spray gun the cup to the 48! Pattern or anywhere in between Cap: 8050- # 5 8050- # 6 as. Systems that have set the standard for the industry fed T70 has a side pattern control knob allows you switch! An HVLP Turbine ( any make ) detail pages, look here view! The job Alaska and Hawaii, and for shipping costs to other countries Select. $ 665.00 but not easy Bentsen Palm Drive, # 42,,... On March 6, 2016 or Xpc Spray gun boxes – right to your door, ©,... Spraying cabinets for a couple of years now and still love it for the most part four or times. From spraying straight up -- by clicking below gun will be available on its own or as a cabinet i.