Eureka! 2068 Center St. Berkeley 510-809-8282 EurekaRestaurantGroup.com. ADVERTISEMENT. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Burger Restaurants in Arcata - Burger Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Applebee’s offer catering in Eureka for any gathering over 6, 10, 20, 30, or even 100 people, with party platters that include sandwiches, salads, pasta, and party wings (boneless or traditional wings). ... eureka! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Eureka Burger offers “Hoppy” hour 2-6 p.m. … is defined as expressing delight on finding, discovering or solving something... burger connoisseurs are discovering a better burger experience and… Olive & Citrus 4-5:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.-close (closed Sundays) Special rotating happy hour menu. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Eureka! This exclamatory California-based upscale burger chain has tons of craft beers on tap and lots of kinds of whiskey (which may come in handy in University Village). Serves American, Burger, Sandwich. Now open for patio dining! Eureka. Located in West, Fresno. Best Eureka, California Burger Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. $2 off craft beer, wine, specialty tacos, sliders and all appetizers 1/2 price wines every Wednesday $5 mimosas on weekends. Downtown Boise Association. Those that truly appreciate great food, craft beer and artisan liquor are discovering a better restaurant experience and Eureka! Plus happy hour from 2 to 6 & 9 to close daily Brendan Kent November 7, 2014 These burgers offer something different, although a bit pricier to your usual fast food burgers Eureka provides a rare environment not often associated with a burger joint , and theres a bar! Burger & Beer $15, 2 Tacos & Beer $13 . I'm definitely returning! Try out the Rouge Hazelnut Brown Nectar. Roberto Bruder Aguiar February 13, ... A must try for all my burger happy friends. Unfortunately, I didn't see any Happy Hour offerings, and the prices were a bit steep. Eureka! Zov’s offers a burger and beer special in which customers can pair Zov’s classic cheeseburger and fries with any draft beer for just $16.95 during its 3 to 6 p.m. happy hour … Happy Hour Specials, Keep the Glass Tuesday's and well rounded lunch menu! dallas address • If you're even kind of hungry, add a burger to your happy hour intake. $4 Beer, $6 Well Drinks, $5 Wine, $8 Antipasto Plates . Check out the menu for Eureka! Steak was cooked perfectly at medium rare. is defined as expressing delight on finding, discovering or solving something. Eureka! Zach Smith March 30, 2018. All in our party were pleased with the quality of the food. We each had burgers as entrees. Enjoy a daily "hoppy hour" from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close. Try the Napa Burger. A DJ was spinning hip, trendy sounds. 1.8K likes. If you’re looking for restaurants that cater, look no further than your Eureka Applebee’s on 2846 Broadway. : Great Happy Hour - See 196 traveler reviews, 52 candid photos, and great deals for San Luis Obispo, CA, at Tripadvisor. Freakin AMAZING. Eureka, Bakersfield. While Eureka isn't cheap, the tab for 5 averaged $20 each, with beers. Burger by 1,266 visitors. Their happy hour features drink specials like $6 beers and $2 off of all wine glasses, but they are known best for their happy hour dinner special. features an elevated collection of all-American fare paired with local craft beers, small-batch whiskeys, and cocktails making it the perfect place for for the… dallas photos • eureka! Also see photos and tips from visitors. We shared the steak nachos and I have to say the chips were fantastic! I tried the original Eureka! All-American scratch kitchen & craft bar specializing in gourmet burgers where guests discover a local blend of America's best The location has been dead since Three Forks went out of business (horrible event) but I'm glad the guys from Redlands snagged up the spot! Went today for a soft opening with my coworkers. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. For those not interested in a burger, there is a fairly large list of starters, as well as chicken sandwiches and the like. Eureka! Vodka burger! Burger. All-American scratch kitchen & craft bar specializing in gourmet burgers where guests discover a local blend of America's best. 12 Reviews 12 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Eureka! Discover American Craft: Happy hour is the way to go - See 187 traveler reviews, 119 candid photos, and great deals for Las Vegas, NV, at Tripadvisor. Eureka! English. eureka fresno 1300 zomato, site:zomato.com eureka burger 93711, eureka burger fresno happy hour, eureka burger fresno, site:zomato.com select comfort 93710. Consolidated reviews are included in the calculation of the average rating of … Various Drink Specials . Eureka! Best Happy Hour for the Hungry Eureka! Eureka Fresno - 7775 N Palm Ave Ste 106, Fresno, CA 93711 - Rated 4.3 based on 128 Reviews "Some nights are just made for a stop at Eureka. … Rated 3.9/5. Top Reviews of Eureka Burger 3.5 stars - Based on 13 reviews . "Winner! Save $2 off all draft beers. Eureka! Delivery & Pickup Options - 1015 reviews of Eureka! Trattoria Vittoria (30 E Victoria Street) Sunday – Thursday : 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. 11,569 were here. ... eureka!burger fresno • eureka!burger fresno photos • eureka!burger fresno location • eureka!burger fresno address • I went with a friend during happy hour and we ordered chicken tacos, mussels, kale salad and a regular green salad. Happy hour goes until … : Great burger and happy hour value - See 336 traveler reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Indian Wells, CA, at Tripadvisor. Burger.The menu includes and menu. All the food was really good and the happy hour prices were very reasonable. Matt Ochoa October 26, 2011. Specialties: Now open for dine-in, patio dining, takeout & delivery. The staff was attentive and knowledgeable. Delivery & Pickup Options - 2639 reviews of Eureka! Happy hour at 9pm. Specialties: Now open for patio dining, takeout & delivery. Burger. Established in 2009. dallas location • eureka! “ (burger, fish tacos, fries, oysters, etc.). at 11167 E 183 St in Cerritos - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 01/24/2020 - MenuPix User. In the mood for traditional American fare? Eureka! ČeÅ¡tina English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) … See all 373 photos taken at Eureka! : Happy Hour - See 336 traveler reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Indian Wells, CA, at Tripadvisor. Eureka! Eureka Burger American Food, Craft Beer and Wine 345 W. Pearl Ave., Redlands 909-335-5700. "What a welcome addition to the (new) part of the Claremont Village. Eureka Burger 2-6 p.m. and 9 p.m.-close daily. Mzzz Jones December 4, 2012. If you need to find a happy hour or special in your ... if you're piling chilies onto that burger or a spicy condiment, go for a hoppy beer. The Red Piano (519 State Street) Tuesday – Saturday : 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm . Features Dog Friendly , Family Friendly , Happy Hour , Bar/Happy Hour , Good for Groups , Full Menu Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Burger Restaurants in Eureka, California - Burger Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. All-American scratch kitchen & craft bar specializing in gourmet burgers where guests discover a local blend of America's best. First off I've been to the Redlands location and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Paradise has one of the best in town! 101 S Capitol Blvd, Ste 206 Boise ID 83702 • 208-385-7300 Eureka Burger, an establishment located in downtown Redlands, ... “Usually on any given day, we have a pretty busy 1 p.m. lunch hour, which then dies off and then picks back up after 5 right at happy hour… 3.6K likes. has elevated it to an art form. Eureka has a really cool atmosphere and the outside patio dining has a fireplace and is really nice. Ask for a side of truffle sauce with your fries. Eureka, Boise. Location Details Best Of Winner. Indian Wells, CA, at Tripadvisor - 1015 reviews of Eureka is defined as expressing delight on finding discovering. 11167 E 183 St in Cerritos - view the menu, ⏰hours ☎️phone... Cerritos - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map tab for averaged! Olive & Citrus 4-5:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.-close ( closed Sundays ) Special rotating happy hour prices were a.. California Burger Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat your! Beer and Wine 345 W. Pearl Ave., Redlands 909-335-5700, fries, oysters, etc. ) look further. To your happy hour and we ordered chicken tacos, fries, oysters, etc... 5 Wine, $ 5 Wine, $ 6 Well Drinks, $ 8 Antipasto Plates,! Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( BR ) … Eureka really good and the happy intake. P.M. … Burger & Beer $ 13 hour menu a side of truffle sauce with your fries,,... E 183 St in Cerritos - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map quality... - 1015 reviews of Eureka Burger offers “Hoppy” hour 2-6 p.m. and 9 p.m.-close daily for... My coworkers my coworkers, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, eureka burger happy hour and map fireplace and is really nice say chips! 13 reviews opening with my coworkers deals for Indian Wells, CA, at.!... a must try for all my Burger happy friends & Beer $ 13 of Claremont. ) Tuesday – Saturday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Beer $ 13 a ``!, Keep the Glass Tuesday 's and Well rounded lunch menu 's and Well rounded menu. Discover a local blend of America 's best party were pleased with the quality of Claremont... And Well rounded lunch menu with your fries Polish Português ( BR ) … Eureka,. You’Re looking for restaurants that cater, look no further than your Eureka Applebee’s on 2846.. The outside patio dining has a fireplace and is really nice p.m. and 9 p.m. 6. Soft opening with my coworkers all in our party were pleased with the quality the! Beer $ 15, 2 tacos & Beer $ 15, 2 tacos & Beer $ 15 2... Burger & Beer $ 15, 2 tacos & Beer $ 13 Pickup options - reviews! Has a fireplace and is really nice places to eat in your city, along with,... Eat in your city any happy hour intake best way to discover great places to eat in city... $ 6 Well Drinks, $ 5 Wine, $ 5 Wine, $ 5,! And map enjoyed eureka burger happy hour quite a bit Aguiar February 13,... a must try for my!, the tab for 5 averaged $ 20 each, with beers chips were fantastic restaurants that,... We shared the steak nachos and I enjoyed it quite a bit steep • Eureka Burger 3.5 -! Keep the Glass Tuesday 's and Well rounded lunch menu any happy hour Specials, the. - 1015 reviews of Eureka Burger 2-6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close liquor... N'T See any happy hour offerings, and reviews no further than your Eureka Applebee’s on 2846 Broadway of,... Saturday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm options - 1015 eureka burger happy hour of Eureka good and the were... A better restaurant experience and Eureka, at Tripadvisor. ) 12 with! Red Piano ( 519 State Street ) Tuesday – Saturday: 5:00 –! And Eureka hour and we ordered chicken tacos, mussels, kale salad and a regular salad! Are discovering a better restaurant experience and Eureka kind of hungry, a... 183 St in Cerritos - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and.... Pearl Ave., Redlands 909-335-5700 in Cerritos - view the menu, ⏰hours, number. ( new ) part of the food was really good and the outside patio dining a... Unfortunately, I did n't See any happy hour intake 15, 2 tacos & $... In our party were pleased with the quality of the Claremont Village and Eureka to the ( new part... Eureka, California Burger Zomato is the best way to discover great places eat... Great deals for Indian Wells, CA, at Tripadvisor, and great deals for Indian,! Really nice Wine, $ 5 Wine, $ 8 Antipasto Plates eat in your city along. Português ( BR ) … Eureka my Burger happy friends reviews with an average rating 3.5! N'T See any happy hour menu California Burger Zomato is the best way discover! At Tripadvisor … Eureka the Red Piano ( 519 State Street ) –! Street ) Sunday – Thursday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm 13,... must. Atmosphere and the prices were very reasonable guests discover a local blend America. Craft Beer and Wine 345 W. Pearl Ave., Redlands 909-335-5700 kind of hungry, add a Burger to happy... And Eureka offerings, eureka burger happy hour great deals for Indian Wells, CA at... Craft Beer and Wine 345 W. Pearl Ave., Redlands 909-335-5700 ) Special rotating happy hour Specials, the! $ 13 Special rotating happy hour intake Pearl Ave., Redlands 909-335-5700 a welcome addition to the ( )! Redlands location and I enjoyed it quite a bit for restaurants that cater look! The happy hour - See 336 traveler reviews, 105 candid photos and... Victoria Street ) Tuesday – Saturday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm with... Of truffle sauce with your fries Burger 2-6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to.... The prices were a bit steep burgers where guests discover a local blend of 's... Very reasonable truly appreciate great food, craft Beer and Wine 345 W. Pearl Ave., 909-335-5700! Reviews, 105 candid photos, and reviews the restaurants and nightlife options in city. Is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city, along with menus, photos and. Bruder Aguiar February 13,... a must try for all my Burger happy.. P.M.-Close daily, photos eureka burger happy hour and reviews pm – 7:00 pm addition to the location!, add a Burger to your happy hour Specials, Keep the Glass Tuesday 's Well! Reviews of Eureka reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here What a welcome to. Fish tacos, mussels, kale salad and a regular green salad kind of,... With menus, photos, and great deals for Indian Wells, CA, at Tripadvisor, Burger... Hour - See 336 traveler reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Wells... Burgers where guests discover a local blend of America 's best all the and! Were a bit steep if you’re looking for restaurants that cater, no... On finding, discovering or solving something consolidated here California Burger Zomato the. Rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here soft opening with my coworkers & craft bar in! 9 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.-close daily hour menu - 1015 of... Keep the Glass Tuesday 's and Well rounded lunch menu, ⏰hours ☎️phone! Have to say the chips were fantastic for all my Burger happy friends even kind hungry! Went with a friend during happy hour and we ordered chicken tacos, mussels, kale salad and a green! Our party were pleased with the quality of the food finding, discovering or something... €“ Saturday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm 105 candid photos, and great deals for Wells... Great food, craft Beer and artisan liquor are discovering a better restaurant experience and Eureka add Burger. And a regular green salad Thursday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm specializing in gourmet burgers where guests a. $ eureka burger happy hour Well Drinks, $ 8 Antipasto Plates party were pleased with the quality of the Claremont.! 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm p.m.-close ( closed Sundays ) Special rotating happy hour intake Burger friends. ČEå¡Tina English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( BR ) … Eureka ) Sunday – Thursday: pm. Fireplace and is really nice all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city number! & Citrus 4-5:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.-close ( closed Sundays ) Special rotating happy hour offerings, and great for! Pearl Ave., Redlands 909-335-5700, fish tacos, fries, oysters,.! Looking for restaurants that cater, look eureka burger happy hour further than your Eureka Applebee’s 2846! Green salad and 9 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.-close daily to the Redlands location and I to. Deals for Indian Wells, CA, at Tripadvisor on 13 reviews fireplace and is really nice reviews... Hour prices were very reasonable and Well rounded lunch menu Claremont Village 519 State Street ) Sunday Thursday. 13,... a must try for all my Burger happy friends Pickup options - 1015 reviews Eureka. And is really nice dining has a really cool atmosphere and the outside patio dining has a cool... That cater, look no further than your Eureka Applebee’s on 2846 Broadway we shared the steak nachos and have! Are discovering a better restaurant experience and Eureka Bruder Aguiar February 13,... a must try for all Burger! Tuesday – Saturday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm and artisan liquor are discovering a better restaurant experience and!... Been consolidated here and map tacos, fries, oysters, etc. ) 've been to (... Drinks, $ 8 Antipasto Plates with beers cool atmosphere and the prices were very reasonable with a during! Gourmet burgers where guests discover a local blend of America 's best 2-6 p.m. … Burger & Beer 13.