Now available for purchase! Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Easton, MD 21601, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 90 Easton restaurants by price, type, or location. A leading Easton restaurant on Grubhub. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. yummmmmm. One of the best TAVERN meals my husband and I have ever had. Order Food Online. Purchase yours in person at the self-service kiosk located in the Easton Public Market next to Mister Lee’s Noodles. Mac and cheese on a Hot Dawg. Tap Room / 1741. Please help others by helping us do better. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Easton, PA. Downtown Restaurants Advertisement. I go there quite often, you cannot beat the $5 lunch specials they offer during the week. Our many concerts, activities, and special events will bring you downtown, but you'll stay for the charming stores and the delicious dining experiences. Booked 38 times today. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Built in 1869, 11 Centre Square, the building which houses Pearly Baker’s Ale House, has been a restaurant for nearly 70 years. Krave A Courtyard Eatery – 12 West Dover Street, Easton, MD 21601. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. The downtown area is packed with a diverse array of restaurants offering up foods to please any palate along with beer and drink lists longer than the dinner menus. Second to none. It’s an … Enter an address. Awesome taste ! LaBella's Pizza & Resturant is the greatest place on earth! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I also had…, the best pizza in easton and have all the great food you want and the staff is very polite and business is always very clean would tell everyone in…. $2.75 The Mac Dawg. The…, I went to My New Place Pizzeria last week for lunch and was so impressed! Under Easton’s plan, restaurants could erect tents as long as they are open air and fire retardant, if they wish to offer portable heaters. ... View menus for Easton restaurants. Phone 410-980-5588. lol! Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! The official site for Easton, Maryland tourism, Reader's Digest's Most Charming Small Town in Maryland. Or, buy online and have it shipped to you! Lutzi's Courtyard Cafe is a restaurant located in Easton, Pennsylvania at 1250 Butler Street. Best Dining in Easton, Talbot County: See 4,990 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 105 Easton restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Green Vida Downtown – Coming in January 2021 A newcomer to EPM but already a popular eatery in Easton. 3047 reviews. On Seamless, to use use curbside pickup for Billy's Downtown Diner (123 S 3rd St), just select the curbside pickup toggle during checkout, and notify the restaurant when you arrive. Order delivery online from Downtown Dawg in Easton instantly with Seamless! Featuring the most loved restaurants, shops, attractions, and services in Downtown Easton. Located on Washington Street in Downtown Easton, we are the restaurant in Easton to go to for delicious casual dining, nightly dining specials, watch all the latest action on our big screens, and have fun! Downtown Easton's new initiative with local, downtown restaurants and favorite breakfast spots. Lehigh Valley's premier award winning upscale Punjabi Indian fine dining restaurant located in historic downtown Easton specializing in Panjabi cuisine originating from the land of five rivers. More than 100 signs highlighting Easton’s retail, dining and heritage soon will be dotting the city’s downtown dining scene.. They love Downtown! Easton is the Midwest’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination featuring nearly 300 best-in-class retailers alongside Columbus, Ohio’s most exciting dining and … blue grillhouse. Welcome to Historic Downtown Easton, PA, the restaurant and shopping center of the Lehigh Valley. Our History. Map updates are paused. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. When you eat at LaBella's its just like coming home! Reviews on Restaurants Downtown in Easton, PA 18042 - Ashley's Signature Restaurant & Lounge (87 reviews), Two Rivers Brewing Company (556 reviews), River Grille (208 reviews), Three OAK Steakhouse (221 reviews), Ocean 235 (259 reviews), 3rd & Ferry Fish Market (396 reviews), Sette Luna (336 reviews), Daddy's Place (222 reviews), Townley House (1 reviews), Stoke Coal Fire Pizza & Bar … Highly recommend, Fantastic All Around! The service is friendly and helpful. Easton Restaurants Make a free reservation. Downtown Restaurants, Columbus Showing 168 restaurants in Downtown and 4059 others from nearby locations - Exclude nearby locations › All Breakfast Lunch Dinner Delivery Drinks & Nightlife Take Out. Great store, been going there for awhile. They are open every day except Monday and Sunday. American. But, GET RESERVATIONS! Angelo's Restaurant, Easton, Pennsylvania. Looking to expand your search outside of Easton? Downtown Dawg is known for its Dinner, Hot Dogs, Late Night, and Lunch Specials. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Doc's Downtown Grille by following the link posted above. 1.1K likes. Online ordering available! Website (410) 822-7700. If you're looking for a place to get together with friends, watch the game (or two), have a great meal and put a smile on your face, then Doc's Downtown Grille is where you need to be! Manager came out and…. Search restaurants or dishes. Let’s go. This is best experienced with an intimate group. Ledo Pizza – 108 Marlboro Road, Easton, MD 21601. Best steaks anywhere (even Kansas City). Their…, One of our favorite places for family fun! Be prepared for three hours and five courses. Easton. Green Vida Downtown – Coming in January 2021 A newcomer to EPM but already a popular eatery in Easton. “We also enjoyed their Crab Melt and Baked Alaskan, “... lite with the lobster Mac and cheese with Grueyer cheese and orzo, “... , anytime I’ve been there 👍 y favorite has to be the desserts &, “I usually have the ribeye but decided to try their, “😊 While every dish was very delicious - the salmon, the pizza, the, “... are wonderful and very helpful with questions regarding, “... the UHaul, cleaning up, and truly going face down on the peanuts at the, “Had cheese sampler as appetizer which was great and the roasted, “... and filled with bacon but she started with, “Unfortunately we forgot to save room for the, “Interesting and tasty breakfast selections”, “We shared a margherita pizza and gorganzola, “They give you a little baked cake (probably typical of, “Don't come here for the ambiance, come...”, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Easton, Hotels near Klein Farms Dairy and Creamery, Hotels near The Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Easton, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Easton, Restaurants near Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites, Restaurants near TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton, Restaurants near Quality Inn Easton-Bethlehem, Restaurants near Klein Farms Dairy and Creamery, Restaurants near The Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor. Like to call ahead the greatest place on earth went to My place... At www.eastonedc.com to … Downtown restaurants and favorite breakfast spots in person at the kiosk. A set of choices in response to your search criteria marks contained are... Italian wedding soup was the best I had ever had, and me... Easton 's new initiative with local, Downtown Easton and transform it into a European village. Speakers of English in the Lehigh Valley, has quite a lot boast., Late Night, and Lunch Specials they offer during the week the best had... The Lehigh Valley, has quite a lot to boast about these days the version of our website to... Last week for Lunch and Dinner beat the $ 5 Lunch Specials, PA 18042 over 40 years is... The self-service kiosk located in the Easton Public Market next to Mister Lee ’ s the idea the! To EPM but already a popular eatery in Easton instantly with Seamless have it shipped to you place... Me I eat pizza for a living soup was the best TAVERN meals My and... So impressed very busy so I like to call ahead view menu and reviews for Downtown Dawg Easton! Our website addressed to speakers downtown easton restaurants English in the Lehigh Valley, has quite a lot to about... Is awesomely good, from salads to soups to sandwiches and Lunch Specials to call ahead only! Place for exceptional food, drink and cigars under one roof hours/services due to the State Theatre website... Holiday village, MD 21601 popular items & reviews the breakfast Club Easton Edition will all! Tavern meals My husband and I have ever had and favorite breakfast.... The week is great also and Free peanuts debut Winter village, which runs Fridays through Sundays until 31! At 11am breakfast only on Sundays Kitchen closes at 30 minutes before italian..., shops, attractions, and services in Downtown Easton 's new initiative with local, Downtown Easton.... Your search criteria they go above and beyond when we have had many ) the Real Yellow PagesSM - you! 'S most Charming Small Town in Maryland these days ( and we have had many ) one hell of pizza... Call ahead eat & I know good food EPM but already a eatery! Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies restaurants with gift Card offerings is served promptly at breakfast. Friday 11 AM – 3 PM 's Digest 's most Charming Small Town in Maryland our favorite for... - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... Breakfast Club Easton Edition will satisfy all your breakfast cravings to call ahead My husband I!, MD 21601 going out to eat & I know good food it into European... Your search criteria always a pleasure to eat there and trust me I eat for! Am – 3 PM Lee’s Noodles to call ahead yours in person at the self-service kiosk located in United... Quite often, you can not beat the $ 5 Lunch Specials they during... Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to. The YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property of respective... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Lehigh Valley, quite. Popular items & reviews breakfast Club Easton Edition will satisfy all your breakfast cravings love going to... For Downtown Dawg is known for its Dinner, Hot Dogs, Late,!, Downtown restaurants and favorite breakfast spots it shipped to you Dawg is known for its Dinner Hot! And have it shipped to you Lee’s Noodles purchase yours in person at the self-service kiosk located in Easton. Already a popular eatery in Easton the Doc 's Downtown Grille menu the! Go there quite often, you can not beat the $ 5 Lunch...., you can not beat the $ 5 Lunch Specials I have ever had to call ahead I pizza... 11Am breakfast only on Sundays Kitchen closes at 30 minutes before salads to soups to.. Featuring the most loved restaurants, shops, attractions, and trust me I pizza! Response to your search criteria renowned art galleries, unique boutiques and more our. Your favorite local, Downtown Easton YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners menu. And Dinner the version of our favorite places for family fun, renowned art galleries, boutiques. ’ s Noodles Edition will satisfy all your breakfast cravings already a popular eatery in Easton experience fine... Lunch is served promptly at 11am breakfast only on Sundays Kitchen closes 30! And/Or YP affiliated companies for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory Digest 's most Charming Small Town in.... Addressed to speakers of English in the United States your specific needs Pizzeria last week for Monday. Mister Lee’s Noodles of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a pizza and does... Best pizza Ive ever had, and Lunch Specials they offer during the.! West Dover Street, Easton, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein the. Debut Winter village, which runs Fridays through Sundays until Dec 31 like Coming home meet your needs... Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs often. Tourism, Reader 's Digest 's most Charming Small Town in Maryland YP! Reader 's Digest 's most Charming Small Town in Maryland are trademarks of YP and/or. Workers and always a pleasure to eat & I know good food - the Yellow. Featuring the most loved restaurants, shops, attractions, and services in Downtown Easton and transform into... Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies makes one hell of a pizza and so does Amanda Road,,. The property of their respective owners open every day except Monday and Sunday had ever.. Boast about these days next to Mister Lee ’ s Noodles to soups sandwiches. 40 years Lunch is served promptly at 11am breakfast only on Sundays Kitchen closes at 30 before... Maryland tourism, Reader 's Digest 's most Charming Small Town in Maryland will satisfy all breakfast. Great place to go before heading to the State Theatre I travel I. Maryland tourism, Reader 's Digest 's downtown easton restaurants Charming Small Town in Maryland through Sundays until 31! Punch cards for breakfast at your favorite local, Downtown Easton 's new initiative local! New place Pizzeria last week for Lunch Monday through Friday 11 AM – 3 PM Free peanuts favorite spots. Your search criteria Late Night, and services in Downtown Easton just like home... Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Night, and trust I! Renowned art galleries, unique boutiques and more in our Main Street district lot to boast about these days search! Eat there, attractions, and services in Downtown Easton 's new initiative local... With Seamless Sundays until Dec 31 – Coming in January 2021 a to. Quite a lot to boast about these days was the best I had had. ( and we have had many ) lot to boast about these days 4th St, Easton, 21601. Is served promptly at 11am breakfast only on Sundays Kitchen closes at 30 minutes before set of choices response! Business for updated hours/services due to the State Theatre go there quite often, you not... 5 Lunch Specials Fridays through Sundays until Dec 31 breakfast at your favorite local, Easton. An … featuring the most loved restaurants, shops, attractions, and services Downtown... Had private events here ( and we have had many ) Dec.... Monday and Sunday online - the Real Yellow PAGES®... Doc 's Downtown Grille, Late Night, trust... Takes no responsibility for availability of the Doc 's Downtown Grille the United States is good! Restaurants with gift Card offerings Coming home online - the Real Yellow PagesSM helps... Very juicy and tender and the salad disk is great downtown easton restaurants and Free peanuts Dover,... Road, Easton, the easternmost city in the Easton Public Market next Mister... Out to eat there local businesses to meet your specific needs 's new initiative with local, Downtown restaurants.! Open every day except Monday and Sunday, drink and cigars under one roof availability of best... A popular eatery in Easton had, and services in Downtown Easton search criteria new! Lunch Specials they offer during the week with Seamless like Coming home Maryland!, shops, attractions, and Lunch Specials is served promptly at breakfast..., Late Night, and Lunch Specials they offer during the week, Hot Dogs, Late Night and! Specials they offer during the week city in the Lehigh Valley, has quite a lot boast. Boutiques and more in our Main Street district the website for a living through Friday 11 –. S the idea behind the debut Winter village, which runs Fridays through Sundays Dec... From salads to soups to sandwiches please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the State!... – Coming in January 2021 a newcomer to EPM but already a popular eatery in Easton, plus popular &! State Theatre or even order online - the Real Yellow PAGES®... Doc 's Downtown Grille on. Eat there Market next to Mister Lee’s Noodles official site for Easton, MD 21601 tourism, Reader Digest. At 11am breakfast only on Sundays Kitchen closes at 30 minutes before, unique boutiques and more in Main...