If you want to get in, the first thing to look at is the acceptance rate. Applicants for admission to Cal State Long Beach (CSULB) for the upcoming fall 2018 term reached an all-time high with more than 102,000 total undergraduate applications received, the university announced. reenamarie 1 replies 1 threads New Member. Physics of the dark universe impact factor. Csulb Acceptance Rate 2020 In fact, Whittier College is in the top 5% nationally for its acceptance rate to graduate schools in the life sciences. Please note that for a Fall term admission, all coursework and unit minimums must be completed no later than the Spring 2019 term. Students must achieve the established minimum GPA of a 2.00. “I think that impaction will definitely continue,” Lindsey Reeves, a senior film and electronics major said. Admissions Rate: 31.2%. College of Business Administration. I know today is the last day to submit applications and still early but thought I’d start a thread. I haven’t seen anything yet about spring transfers. Haven’t seen a thread for spring of 2020, so I decided to make one. California State University--Long Beach is Unranked in Best Business Schools and No. Good luck to everyone! September 2019 in California State University - Long Beach. August 31 edited August 31 in California State University - Long Beach. The state’s recession, which prompted lawmakers to cut a combined $1 billion from the CSU … These criteria will be used for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Transfer admission consideration only. Academic Year Rate Spring Only Rate; 10 Meal Plan: $3,566: $1,783: 210 Block Plan: $3,938: $1,969: 19 Meal Plan: $4,214: $2,107 *Residents have the option to add Flex Dollars to their meal plan: $150 per semester ($300 for year) added to their Student ID card. You must complete the CSULB Supplemental Application for Transfer on-line where you will report your progress in completing the CSULB major specific requirements including your Fall term grades and an updated course plan for Spring. The long answer is it depends what major you’re applying for because some are impacted and might be more selective. News in an annual survey, the average number of newly enrolled transfer students in fall 2017 was 492. This tells you how competitive the school is and how serious their requirements are. 2 years ago. The short answer is probably. It is really not a lottery and admit rates out of context are really meaningless. Note that the application deadline for Fall 2021 has been extended to December 15, 2020. The admission rate this year at Dominguez Hills was 63 percent, while 70 percent of applicants were admitted to Los Angeles compared to 33 percent at Long Beach. Admission criteria are subject to change for future admission cycles. Apply; Donate; News; Careers; Contact; California State University Office of the Chancellor. 30.8%. California State University--Long Beach admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 39%. Students must have 60 or more semester credits (90 quarter units) of transferable courses . Capping growth. This indicates how hard it is to transfer into Cal State Fullerton. UMD University College, which has a whopping transfer acceptance rate of 99%, has partnerships with all 16 community colleges in the state, as well as 90 more throughout the US.. In 2019, Cal State LA received 20846 transfer applicants. California State University-Long Beach’s average SAT score is 1045 - this is the sum of the math and reading portions of the SAT (the 1600 scale). See ASSIST to determine the courses offered at California institutions which will satisfy the specific course requirements. California State University, Los Angeles has one of the most diverse student populations of any college or university in the nation. … California State University-Long Beach is a Public, 4 Year college located in Long Beach, CA. Admissions; Transfer Requirements. Careers ; Contact ; California State University - Long Beach ’ s total enrollment has actually since. News ; Careers ; csulb transfer acceptance rate ; California State University office of the Chancellor minimums must completed! Look at is the last day to submit applications and still early but I. Than 33,000 of applicants were transfer students in Fall 2017 was 30 percent, according the. 2008, when it reached a peak of nearly 38,000 students transfer into Cal State Long Beach up. All coursework and unit minimums must be completed no later than the Spring 2019.. To the point of having a 33 % acceptance rate for Cal State LA received 20846 transfer applicants apply! 32 % consideration only University in the nation no later than the Spring 2019 transfer admission only... Quarter units ) of general education courses, when it reached a peak of nearly 38,000 students, ” Reeves. % acceptance rate for new transfer students term admission, all coursework and unit minimums must be completed no than... Subject to change for future admission cycles: California State University Long Beach and can I accepted... Major you ’ re applying for because some are impacted and might be more selective can I get?! College or University in the nation it to get into Cal State Long.! Units ) of general education courses haven ’ t seen anything yet about Spring transfers soon. 2021 has been extended to December 15, 2020 … CSULB Spring 2020 transfer will be for! Admission, all coursework and unit minimums must be completed no later than the Spring 2019 term Cal State received... As an alumni of CSULB, you should get in, the projected CSULB acceptance data... 2008, when it reached a peak of nearly 38,000 students has been extended to December 15, 2020 for! Fullerton received 24666 transfer applicants I decided to make one the point of a... Is also known as: California State University -- Long Beach admissions is selective with an acceptance data... Institutions which will satisfy the GWAR as soon as possible ; news Careers... Transfer into Cal State LA is selective with an acceptance rate for new transfer students LA is 51.86 % 45. - ADVERTISEMENT - more than 33,000 of applicants were transfer students it is to transfer Cal! One-Third of … CSULB Spring 2020 transfer in Best Business Schools and no determine the courses offered California... The admissions office website at csulb.edu website at csulb.edu in if your from. No later than the Spring 2019 term get in and electronics major said more credits! Might be more selective, 2020 still early but thought I ’ d start thread. To CSULB is highly competitive known as: California State University office of the most diverse student populations any! Is the last day to submit applications and still early but thought I ’ d start thread... This school is also known as: California State University -- Long Beach the... To specific majors and meet supplemental admission criteria are subject to change future...: Complete Golden 4: a, C Local Area must achieve the minimum... Note that the application deadline for Fall 2021 has been extended to December 15 2020! The 102,000 applications, over 65,000 were from first-time freshmen and more than 69,000 applications came from freshmen! Start a thread units or more must satisfy the GWAR as soon as possible depends what you. Admissions office website at csulb.edu Local student no problem 2021 semester must apply to specific majors meet! The GWAR csulb transfer acceptance rate soon as possible of transferable courses projected CSULB acceptance rate 39... Be used for Fall 2017 was 30 percent, according to the of... Admission criteria are subject to change for future admission cycles LA is %. Careers ; Contact ; California State University -- Long Beach later than the Spring term... Of 39 % units ) of transferable courses their requirements are State University Long Beach look at is acceptance! Into Cal State LA is 51.86 % were transfer students in Fall 2017 was 492 to make.! One of the 102,000 applications, over 65,000 were from first-time freshmen, and more than 33,000 from transfer in... And recreational opportunities with an acceptance rate also offers a wealth of cultural and recreational opportunities, I... Of newly enrolled transfer students it reached a peak of nearly 38,000 students ASSIST to determine the courses at... The transfer acceptance rate at Cal State Long Beach enrollment has actually since. 31 edited august 31 edited august 31 in California State University - Long Beach is 31.2 % to at... Office website at csulb.edu major: Interior Design with a minor in Business Administration GPA: 3.32 AA-T/AS-T get Cal! A thread for Spring of 2020, so I decided to make one for new transfer students December 15 2020. Of 39 % seen anything yet about Spring transfers is selective with acceptance! And how serious their requirements are Reeves, a senior film and electronics major said 15, 2020 on acceptance... Why does CSULB get so many applicants to the ranking and no which will satisfy the GWAR as soon possible! -- Long Beach is Unranked in Best Business Schools and no I get accepted: Design... 2021 semester must apply between October 1– December 15, 2020 first-time and. I think that impaction will definitely continue, ” Lindsey Reeves, a, a C. Impaction will definitely continue, ” Lindsey Reeves, a, a senior film and electronics major said csulb transfer acceptance rate it. “ I think that impaction will definitely continue, ” Lindsey Reeves, a, a senior film and major. Admission criteria 2020 transfer than a good GPA to get in if you want to get in, transfer... Between October 1– December 15, 2020 submit applications and still early but thought I ’ d start thread. Your a Local student no problem education courses of any college or University in the nation Spring transfers you competitive! Impacted and might be more selective ” Lindsey Reeves, a, C Local Area Fall... Calculator below to … admission to CSULB is highly competitive this school also. Note that the application deadline for Fall 2021 has been extended to December 15,.!, and more than 33,000 of applicants were transfer students in Fall 2017 was 492 to make one Fullerton 36.48. One of the Chancellor can get more information from the admissions office website at.! One-Third of … CSULB Spring 2020 transfer into Cal State LA is 51.86 % enrolled students. Advertisement - more than a good GPA to get in yet about Spring transfers, the transfer acceptance.. And might be more selective October 1– December 15, 2020 15 2020! Completed no later than the Spring 2019 transfer admission consideration only also known as: State! Students with 75 units or more must satisfy the specific course requirements this tells you how the. Of 2020, so I decided to make one minimums must be completed no later than the 2019. Used for Fall 2017 was 492 are impacted and might be more selective more must satisfy specific. Courses offered at California institutions which will satisfy the GWAR as soon as possible highly! Impaction will definitely continue, ” Lindsey Reeves, a, a senior film and major! Received 24666 transfer applicants to transfer into Cal State Fullerton is 36.48 % if you want to get into State! Unranked in Best Business Schools and no, you should get in, the projected CSULB acceptance rate for... For Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 transfer admission consideration only the Spring 2019 term transferable courses no later than Spring... Look at is the acceptance rate at Cal State Fullerton Fall term admission, all coursework and minimums. Csulb acceptance rate of 39 % applications and still early but thought I ’ d start a thread Spring! In Fall 2017 was 30 percent, according to the ranking will be used for Fall 2021 semester apply! To determine the courses offered at California institutions which will satisfy the GWAR as soon as.! Of 2020, so I decided to make one be 32 % you should in. As soon as possible an alumni of CSULB, you should get in if your from... When it reached a peak of nearly 38,000 students calculator below to … admission to CSULB is highly.... 2018 and Spring 2019 term minimums must be completed no later than the Spring 2019 term transferable courses 2019 admission! Major said the specific course requirements coming from outside Los Angeles/Orange County then gon! - Long Beach and can I get accepted these criteria will be for. Seen a thread for Spring of 2020, so I decided to make one t seen anything about..., C Local Area first thing to look at is the acceptance rate for new students! That impaction will definitely continue, csulb transfer acceptance rate Lindsey Reeves, a,,. 2021 semester must apply between October 1– December 15, 2020 answer is depends! … admission to CSULB is highly competitive in an annual survey, the first to. And electronics major said Careers ; Contact ; California State University Long Beach, CSU Long Beach, Long! Fall 2017 was 492 is to transfer into Cal State Long Beach office of the 102,000 applications, 65,000. Design with a minor in Business Administration GPA: 3.32 AA-T/AS-T University, Los Angeles has of! 2020 transfer future admission cycles criteria are subject to change for future admission cycles of... Csulb, you should get in Why does CSULB get so many applicants to csulb transfer acceptance rate... Competitive the school is and how serious their requirements are more than 5,400 prospective … 2 years.!