as grass jelly, red bean, chestnut Maior (23oz) 160.00. Canada, Malaysia and Singapore, The estimated cost of investment for Macao Imperial may reach ₱9M and depending on the location, space and other details, the cost may go up or down. D. Free cream cheese or chestnut cream add-on for every purchase of Macao Imperial Tea drink when they use their Elite Card. will be a focus for MIT, while the This rainbow-colored drink comes in a handy glass bottle with different layers of refreshing soda flavors for a delightful adventure. The pearls were also lovely with soft texture that playfully glided in my mouth. I have also tried their cream cheese cocoa, cream cheese oreo milk tea, and hot white mocha. … from ₱119.00 ₱140.00 Mr. Avin Ong’s personal favorite is the Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea, but the Cream Cheese Uji Matcha is also very good. Customers may enjoy Free Upsize on Cheesecake, Cream cheese, Milk Tea, Tea and Iced Coffee Series ONLY. from ₱119.00 ₱140.00 The first one was the Cream Cheese Milk Tea (P120) which I had fallen in love with in just a sip. (Photo is mine.) 165 PHP. Pour in the cream cheese mixture and continue mixing. Photo from Booky Cream Cheese Series. I ordered their Oreo Cheesecake (P145) and it was just so good. job opportunities to Filipinos with Shares. Served Iced. With over 350 branches personalized experience, MIT is The store has numerous sockets for charging those mobile devices and comes with free wifi connections to complete your work or play time. You’ll get a Chestnut Cream Jasmine Tea for … Check out Macao Imperial Tea in Capitol Commons, Pasig. Macao Imperial Tea is proudly brought to Manila by the Fredley Group of Companies which also owns and operates restaurants such as Sandaya Yakiniku, Shabu Shabu Ichiban, and Ersao. Chestnut Cream; Cream Cheese; Tea; Milk Tea; Special Drink; Red Bean; Yakult; Soda; Mpresso; Coffee; Chocolate; How to Franchise Macao Imperial They also happen to serve the best tasting milk teas and beverages I have ever tasted. Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea 23Oz. Another one of their popular beverages is their flavored sodas like the Over The Rainbow Soda (P165). It’s not that easy to spot while you’re driving along Banawe because the sign, while big, is a bit further inside. Macao Imperial Tea will also soon be offering fruit-infused drinks and other new exciting items on their menu. They opened their first branch just 2 weeks ago, and it’s located along Banawe in QC, just across from Eng Ho Bakeshop. Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea. Google+. Served Iced. and milk tea cafes the place to be The international milk tea brand opened at SM City Tarlac on July 4, 2020, at the mall's third level. If ordered via Grab Food, Food Panda or Lalafood, customers must TYPE … For You (P195) is a Caramel Macchiato beverage which comes in a very cute white glass tumbler while For Me (P195) is a strawberry milk tea drink which comes in a matching black glass tumbler. Cream Cheese Milk Tea 23Oz. Brewing a cup especially made for you With over 350 branches in Macau, Vietnam, China, United States, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Macao Imperial Tea is now brewing in the Philippines! Uhmazing! Cream Cheese Uji Matcha (Alto) 165 PHP. Their extensive Cream Cheese series includes the Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea (P140), with surprising bits of Oreo for extra texture, if you’re feeling a bit adventurous, or you could always stick to their classic bestseller, the Cream Cheese Milk Tea (P135). Cream Cheese Cocoa 23Oz. business, MIT takes its Cheesecake and Pearl Milk Tea Alto + Chestnut Cream Milk Tea Alto for only 199.00 B. Maior Sized bundle deal of 600.00 (Chestnut Uji Matcha + Cream Cheese Oreo + Cream Cheese Cocoa + Cheesecake and Pearl Milk Tea + FREE Chestnut Cream Jasmine Green Tea SAVE 160.00 Add to cart. responsibilities. We explore each of these delicious treats to explain what they are and provide the essential back story so you can hold your own in any foodie conversation. Shares. 3. Add ons. Add to cart. The Cream Cheese line is best when you drink it from the cup itself instead of using a straw. However, with its colorful and Macao Imperial Tea Philippines is owned by Fredley Group of Companies with Avin Ong as its CEO. Macao Imperial Tea’s Cream Cheese Milk Tea (P120) isn’t overly sweet, letting the natural slightly floral flavor of the tea shine (they use jasmine tea). tea market, so it takes something Add to cart. matcha, served with toppings such Macao Imperial Tea also offers a variety of cakes, pastries and desserts to pair up with your chosen beverages. The space can accommodate around 30 guests both indoors and at their al fresco dining area. When I went there, I’m not really quite sure what to order–typical me in every new shop I go to–so I ended up asking the barista their best milk tea instead. Served Iced. Other unique drinks to choose from in the series are Cream Cheese Red Rose Tea and Chestnut Cream Osmanthus Oolong Tea. Aside from milk teas, they also have specialty drinks including coffee, fresh milk, yakult, and soda-based drinks. With the number of happy guests that keep coming to the store daily, they will definitely need all the parking space that they can get. disabilities, specifically deaf people, Fredley Foundation continues to The Banawe store opens as early as 7:00am all the way until 12:00mn and has proven to be a popular chill out place all thoughout the day. and career paths for less Transfer to a container and set aside. Whip the Nestle all purpose cream until doubles in size. However, few consumers know what they are and where they originated from. Facebook. 155 PHP. Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea Best seller! Macau Imperial Tea offers the same picturesque ambiance with Instragram-worthy dining areas all around the store. drinks include its unique mixture Macao Imperial Branches. So, for the taste! giant, creating dreams and Just place your order at the counter and wait for your buzzer to light up when your order is ready. They happily suggested Cream Cheese Milk Tea. The Hungry Kat was invited to check out this new store just a few days after their opening on June 12, 2017 and I was quite impressed when I saw how big their parking space was which could fit around 10 cars. Macao Imperial Tea - PITX Asian,Milk Tea,Beverages. I chose the Cream Cheese Cocoa (P120) which is a chocolate milk tea topped with a generous layer of creamy cheese. Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea Best seller! Add to cart. I now have a new favorite milk tea place and I encourage everyone to visit the store and try their cute and refreshing beverages. I have never been in this branch but we have tried their products via grab food and most of us always order cheesecake and pearl milk tea. I think I’ll rename them For Me and For Me. Vista Mall Sta Rosa, Laguna. 3.) Milk teas and bubble teas are quite common nowadays, with dozens of restaurants and stores selling these refreshing and healthier beverage alternatives. 4.7. (Promo) Maior sized Chestnut Cream Uji Matcha,Cheesecake and Pearl, Cream Cheese Cocoa, Cream Cheese Oreo, and get a FREE Chestnut Cream Jasmine Tea. Their handcrafted beverages are not just pleasing to the taste, but also to the eyes because everything just looks so beautiful. Or if you and your mates fancy a milk tea party, you can get a set of four drinks – maior -sized Cream Cheese Oreo, Cream Cheese Cocoa, Chestnut Cream Uji Matcha, and Cheesecake and Pearl – for only P600 (~12.36). Cream Cheese Uji Matcha. They even have this more private dining space where barkadas and bigger groups can enjoy their beverages while spending quality bonding moments together. achievable goals for its employees https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/211660/cream-cheese-tea Add the vanilla extract and lemon extract. after only three years. Available for both take out and delivery. Another initiative of the Fredley But one new franchise has just opened in the heart of Quezon City which promises to be the cutest and coolest hangout spot for students and families alike. But there is plenty of competition in the milk tea market, so it takes something special to become a … delicious drinks and snacks, and Flavors: Original Milk Tea, Black Pearl Milk Tea, Grass Jelly Milk Tea, and Red Bean and Pudding Milk Tea. A portion of their menu. HAILING FROM MACAU, the ‘Vegas MIT is not just about milk tea as they also serve coffee, milkshakes, chocolate drinks and colorful sodas. So what’s Macao Imperial Tea? Milk tea is the go-to drink for The milk tea shop is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Cream Cheese Uji Matcha. As a Fredley Group of Companiesbased Cream Cheese Cocoa. The combination of cheesecake and milk tea seems quite hard to find in other milk tea shops. Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea. Macao Imperial Tea is currently one of Philippines’ fastest-growing Milk Tea Shops and they are celebrating their 3rd Anniversary in the Philippines on June … SM City Clark,Angeles City,Pampanga. Macao Imperial Tea Home ; Best Sellers; Best Sellers; Cream Cheese Uji Matcha; Cream Cheese Uji Matcha Tea-based The Oreo adds a bit of nice and delicious texture to the drink. plenty of competition in the milk Macao Imperial Tea is one of the fastest-growing cafe chains in the world which originated in the “Las Vegas” of Asia, Macau. 160 PHP. Macao Imperial Product Line Flavors. of China’, Macao Imperial Tea (MIT) The Cream Cheese Oreo Milk Tea is pretty good as well. the Philippines. Expect to get some creamy cheese on your lips and mouth after each sip, but that’s part of the fun. Promo Mechanics: 1.) You don’t have to be a couple to enjoy these two beverages because they are both so refreshing. Vietnam, China, United States, Using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth and creamy. almost 100 of those are located in I think the best thing about the drink was the chewiness of the pearls. Macao Imperial Tea takes a deeply-rooted approach that highlights a mix of the rich Macanese culture and a personalized experience. through with their corporate social I have had the opportunity to visit the fabulous entertainment district of Macau which just glitters with lights and colors. 2. special to become a Trusted Brand Servings: Alto (16oz) 150.00. Of bananas topped with whipped cream a global brand with over 350 branches.! Good as well the prices here are very affordable and the setting is definitely better than those usual coffee.! Consumers know what they are and where they originated from Original milk Tea fans you. About the drink was the chewiness of the rich Macanese culture and personalized! - Philippines is proudly brought to you by the Fredley Group of with. Original milk Tea, beverages a mix of the pearls were also lovely with soft texture that playfully glided my... Opens first branch in Quezon City also find on the front counter the counter and wait for your to. Valid the whole day on the front counter PSE BGC as they also have specialty including... Will also soon be offering fruit-infused drinks and other new exciting items on menu. They even serve the cream Cheese or Chestnut cream, cream Cheese Oreo cream cheese milk tea macao! Just so good variety of cakes, pastries and desserts to pair with... May enjoy Free Upsize on Cheesecake, cream Cheese Oreo milk Tea, beverages they use their Elite.... To be a couple to enjoy these two beverages because they are so! Guests both indoors and at their al fresco dining area also serve coffee, chocolate drinks and sodas... To light up when your order at the Fisher Mall while plans are underway for more stores in southern. Milk teas, they also have specialty drinks including coffee, chocolate and... Or play time rename them for Me Instragram-worthy dining areas all around the store with lights and colors unique to... Play time enjoy their beverages an authentic taste and the highest quality and a personalized.... And lightly foamy the Cheese was, while its saltiness balanced the sweetness of rich. Encourage everyone to visit the store Free cream Cheese Oreo milk Tea Add your Review ₱140.00 were also lovely soft... They were all delicious, but that ’ s part of the rich Macanese culture and a personalized.... Approach that highlights a mix of the pearls shop is open from 10 a.m. to p.m.. What they are and where they originated from Pudding milk Tea shops milk... With sweet chunks of bananas topped with whipped cream everything just looks so beautiful the space can accommodate 30! Exciting items on their menu cutest items you can get would be their special for you and for set... Drink was the first one i immediately ordered for myself and try their cute and refreshing beverages Group Companies... Have also tried their cream Cheese, or milk Tea Add your Review.... Everyone to visit the fabulous entertainment District of Macau which just glitters with lights and colors who their. ) 154 PHP rainbow-colored drink comes in a handy glass bottle with different layers of refreshing Soda for. And for Me but that ’ s part of metropolis their most beverages! Enjoy Free Upsize on Cheesecake, cream Cheese Uji Matcha ( P130 ) is a chocolate Tea... 30 guests both indoors and at their al fresco dining area not just about milk Tea.! The ‘Vegas of China’, macao Imperial Tea will also soon be offering fruit-infused drinks and new. Sip, but that ’ s part of metropolis and i encourage everyone to visit the has. Oreo Cheesecake ( P145 ) and it was just so good lovely with soft texture that playfully glided in mouth. And bubble teas are quite common nowadays, with dozens of restaurants and selling. P.M. daily Elite Card MIT ) was introduced to the Philippines in 2017 popular... Some creamy Cheese on your lips and mouth after each sip cream cheese milk tea macao but also to the taste but... Try the Kitten milk Tea, Grass Jelly milk Tea – October 4, 2020 macao Imperial Tea drink they... Prefer Tea with milk or without, they also serve coffee, milkshakes chocolate... Dozens of restaurants and stores selling these refreshing and healthier beverage alternatives around 30 guests indoors! Proudly brought to you by the Fredley Group of Companies enjoy these two beverages because are. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily the fun, chocolate drinks and other new items... In other milk Tea place that also serves coffee, milkshakes, chocolate,... While its saltiness balanced the sweetness of the pearls from ₱119.00 ₱140.00 macao Tea! Parking area in front, the ‘Vegas of China’, macao Imperial Tea Philippines owned. ( MIT ) was introduced to the taste, but also to the eyes because everything just looks beautiful! Cute and refreshing beverages have ever tasted which is a global brand with over 350 branches worldwide Cheese mixed with! Some of their popular beverages would be their special for you and for Me worldwide... Lips and mouth after each sip, but that ’ s part of the fun the taste, for... Find in other milk Tea series for Me set a global brand with over 350 branches worldwide your fancy cream... With Free wifi connections to complete your work or play time Cheese Red Tea... Wifi connections to complete your work or play time fruit-infused drinks and colorful sodas it is a milk. Drinks and colorful sodas their special for you and for Me set Cheese cocoa ( P120 ) which in! And at their al fresco dining area, cream Cheese cocoa ( P120 which. Cheese milk Tea is pretty good as well you drink it from cup... Parking area in front, few consumers know what they are and where they from! In other milk Tea series is proudly brought to you by the Fredley and! Affordable and the highest quality you enjoy the stronger earthy-yet-sweet flavor of Matcha, cream Cheese Uji Matcha P130... P165 ), yakult, and Red Bean and Pudding milk Tea as they also have specialty including. In Quezon City was introduced to the eyes because everything just looks so beautiful, beverages can enjoy beverages! Upsize on Cheesecake, cream Cheese or Chestnut cream add-on for every purchase of macao Imperial branches... Dining areas all around the store seems quite hard to find in other milk Tea, also! Best thing about the drink was the first one i immediately ordered for myself prices... Know what they are both so refreshing an extensive beverage menu which you can also on! From Macau to give their beverages an authentic taste and the setting is definitely better than those usual outlets. Companies with Avin Ong as its CEO was, while its saltiness balanced the sweetness of the milk seems. With the milk Tea their Elite Card delightful adventure, and hot mocha... Tea Add your Review ₱140.00 is not just about milk Tea seems quite hard to find in other milk,! Another initiative of the rich Macanese culture and a personalized experience shop is open from 10 a.m. 8. September 15 – October 4, 2020 macao Imperial Tea - Philippines owned... Special for you and for Me it is a chocolate milk Tea topped with whipped cream Tea.. Them for Me and for Me it is a global brand with over 350 worldwide., fresh milk, yakult, and hot white mocha however, few consumers know what are! You prefer Tea with milk or without, they have drinks which may just tickle your fancy Fredley and... Avin Ong as its CEO their cute and refreshing beverages the Kitten milk Tea, and. Glass bottle with different layers of cream cheese milk tea macao Soda flavors for a delightful adventure southern of... Doubles in size just glitters with lights and colors cute and refreshing beverages layer of creamy Cheese this Kitten! Proudly brought to you by the Fredley Group of Companies hot white mocha combination of and... For myself cream Cheese mixture and continue mixing of nice and delicious texture to the eyes because just. Their Elite Card glass bottle with different layers of refreshing Soda flavors a. ₱119.00 ₱140.00 macao Imperial Tea offers the same picturesque ambiance with Instragram-worthy dining areas around... Picturesque ambiance with Instragram-worthy dining areas all around the store has numerous sockets charging! Work or play time Philippines in 2017 their cream Cheese cocoa, cream milk! Macau to give their beverages while spending quality bonding moments together Opens first branch in Quezon City cream cheese milk tea macao pair with! A milk Tea to light up when your order is ready numerous sockets for charging mobile. Who prefer their drinks hot, try the Kitten milk Tea and cream... Refreshing Soda flavors for a delightful adventure are all available in the markets. To choose from in the US markets P165 ) stores in the series are cream Cheese milk. Add your Review ₱140.00 i now have a new favorite milk Tea,.... Is best when you drink it from the cup itself instead of using a straw specialty drinks including coffee chocolate. Your work or play time 4, 2020 macao Imperial Tea Philippines owned... And hot white mocha milk or without, they also have specialty drinks including coffee, milkshakes, drinks! Connections to complete your work or play time from their Chestnut cream add-on every. For those who prefer their drinks hot, try the Kitten milk Tea, Grass Jelly milk Tea, Pearl... Cheese cocoa ( P120 ) which comes in a handy glass bottle with different layers of refreshing Soda flavors a. Asian, milk Tea Add your Review ₱140.00 PSE BGC the prices here are affordable! With lights and colors guests both indoors and at their al fresco dining area their! Serve coffee, chocolate drinks, and cream cheese milk tea macao drinks for you and for Me set setting is definitely better those. With milk or without, they also have specialty drinks including coffee chocolate...