Shape into twelve patties. They're topped with marinara sauce, crunchy mozzarella sticks, and are baked in the oven for a fun game day appetizer to feed a crowd! yum yum. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Mix well with a wooden spoon or your hands and shape into 8 ½ inch thick patties. 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh oregano Toast your buns if you wish; arrange bottom halves of the buns on a baking sheet. I would definitely make these again especially since my husband also liked them. ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese Is ground turkey a good substitute? Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place onion mixture in a large bowl; cool slightly. Refrigerate 10 minutes. View Gallery 25 … Home cook experiments with recipes and shares with you. 2 tsp olive oil Mix well and roll into 12 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Nov 5, 2020 - Explore Peggy Martin's board "Chicken Sliders", followed by 202 people on Pinterest. During the last minute of cooking, top each slider with a slice of mozzarella cheese and close the lid of the grill so that the cheese can melt. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. In a large bowl, add and break up the ground chicken. In a bowl, combine chicken, herbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. buns are golden and cheese is melted, 10 to 12 minutes. Share options. Mix well and roll into 12 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Add the garlic and cook until softened but not colored, 1 to 2 minutes. Chicken Parm Sliders (Makes 8 sliders / 5 WW points per slider) 2 tsp. Place the bottoms cut-side up on the prepared baking sheet and the tops … These Grilled Chicken Parmesan Sliders take only 20 minutes to make and are much healthier than the classic sandwich. There was some ground chicken in the fridge I needed to use up and the only thing I usually make with ground chicken is pan fried dumplings or an egg roll of some sort. Stir bread crumbs, salt, and parmesan together in a bowl. Drizzle with a little oil and then add them to the hot grill. ... ground chicken, oil, sage, Parmesan, butter, gnocchi, baby spinach and 2 more. There are some many ways to eat this freezer-friendly type of chicken — so defrost your ground chicken and let's get started! In a bowl, combine chicken, herbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. These Grilled Chicken Parmesan Sliders take only 20 minutes to make and are much healthier than the classic sandwich. Cook the burgers in batches until golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Mix by hand until blended. Ground chicken has a touch more fat than ground chicken breast, key for a more flavorful hash. I kind of wanted to be slightly more healthy than frying something so I came across a Chicken Parmesan Slider recipe that looked promising. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Well almost everything. bun bottoms, then add chicken patties and top with sauce. Season generously with salt Chicken Meatballs: Place ground chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano in a medium bowl. Mix by hand until blended. 8 slider buns or whatever small bun you have. Few sprinkles crushed red pepper – to your liking, 8 slider buns or whatever small bun you have. Place 1 patty on each roll. Pre-heat your broiler along with a grill pan on medium-high heat. Firecracker Lettuce Wraps Knorr US. Eggplant Parmesan makes a fantastic meatless variation of this recipe! Or perhaps a few mini chicken parmesan sliders? Add onion, oregano, and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until softened. Place meatballs in an oven-proof skillet (baking … Pre-heat your broiler along with a grill pan on medium-high heat. Form mixture into 2-inch balls. The burger patties taste just like traditional chicken parmesan … After the sliders are in the pan and ready to bake, cover the pan with foil and bake the Chicken Parmesan Sliders in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and remove the foil and bake another 5 minutes or until the tops are golden brown, the cheese is melted and the sliders … 408 Calories Chicken Parmesan is a heavier recipe and Chicken Parmesan Sliders is no exception. ... I’m having a hard time finding ground chicken. Magazines & More. 3 garlic cloves, minced It’s an easy yet hearty meal that the whole family will enjoy, the perfect back to school dinner! Add chicken, Parmesan, 1/2 cup marinara, salt, and peppers to onion mixture. and pepper, then mix with a spatula until just combined. Absolutely!! Reheat the chicken topped with the marinara sauce and … 2 Sliders Get the kids involved in making dinner with this quick and easy recipe. Chicken Parmesan Sliders mjett15. A classic Italian favorite is taking a new form! These are great for a quick weeknight meal as they come together fast, they have great flavor are super moist and quite filling. Top with 1 tablespoon marinara and a slice of mozzarella cheese. Of course, you can always swapping out ground beef and turkey for ground chicken in your old favorites — but these ground chicken recipes … Topped with spicy marinara sauce and ooey-gooey mozzarella, these sliders are a total game changer. Tasty, cheesy ground chicken meatballs are served on toasted slider rolls with Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce. Are you ready for a really quick and easy weeknight dinner idea? 4 servings ... 1 tsp sea salt 1 tbsp parmesan cheese (powdered) 3/4 cup crushed croutons 1/2 lb ground chicken breast Steps. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. 1 pound ground chicken (I usually opt for ground chicken breast – leaner) 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated Parmesan. Toast the buns in the oven until light golden, about 5 minutes. for 12 sliders. Preheat oven to 350°. ... 1/4 cup of the ground Parmesan, and the remaining 1 tablespoon garlic powder in a small bowl. These Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sliders are one of my favorite quick and easy meals to make. There was some ground chicken in the fridge I needed to use up and the only thing I usually make with ground chicken is pan fried dumplings or an egg roll of some sort. Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). ; Homemade breadcrumbs make Chicken Parmesan taste much better. 15 mins Ingredients. 12 equally sized patties. Top with basil and the top halve of the buns. If you don’t have an army to feed, you can go ahead and make a big batch, eat half and freeze the rest for later. Plus, chicken parmesan sliders are easy to prepare, especially if you use pre-cooked breaded chicken tenders or chicken strips from the store. 37 grams Carbs Place a slice of mozzarella cheese in the middle and fold the chicken over the edges. Chicken Parmesan Sliders pack a mouthful of flavor in a small Hawaiian roll. Form mixture into 2-inch balls. olive oil. Fresh basil leaves 1 Tbsp. It’s a fairly quick process as there’s no … Chicken-Parmesan Meatball Sliders Recipe - BettyCrocker.com soft 6 inch tortillas, • ground beef or turkey or even ground chicken, • season of your choice (taco seasoning or season salt n pepper), • tomatoes, red onion, scallions, cilantro, • heavy cream, • mild cheddar Colby jack and Monterey Jack cheese, butter, Cajun season (for cheese sauce) and sour cream to … Mix everything together until evenly combined. These Italian-style sliders put a summery and handheld spin on traditional Chicken Parmesan. Add the ground chicken, parmesan, ½ cup … In a medium bowl add the parsley, basil, cheese, bread, scallions, onion, garlic, egg white, breadcrumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. 1 cup marinara sauce Combine chicken, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano, salt, egg and mozzarella together in a bowl. minced garlic. Place the bottoms cut-side up on the prepared baking sheet and the tops cut-side down. Add oil swirling to coat add the chopped onions, oregano, and garlic; saute 3-4 minutes until softened. Split the slider rolls in half. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Sprinkle all with 1/4 cup Parmesan. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. And did I say how easy they were to put together. mozzarella slices and sprinkle with basil. These chicken parmesan sliders are loaded with crispy chicken, marinara sauce, and plenty of cheese. Top each slider with mozzarella slice and bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted. Add the patties and cook about 10 minutes or until done, turning once. These chicken parm sliders are easy to make thanks to shredded rotisserie chicken and so delicious thanks to the easy Parmesan cheese sauce! You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Braised Pork Belly In Soy Sauce With Potatoes. ; You can order all of the ingredients off Instacart to save you time! In a separate dish, combine breadcrumbs with sesame seeds and parm cheese, parsley. Try this Fall Apple Cranberry Pecan Salad , It’s one of our favorites year round. Plus it just  screams make me when I also have everything on hand. Coat pan with some cooking spray. Combine thoroughly. To make these sliders, I use 12 pack dinner rolls. Your favorite chicken parm is transformed into a portable slider. Chicken Parmesan Sliders. Add the ground chicken, parmesan, ½ cup marinara, salt and peppers to the onion mixture. Ingredients. Add the ground chicken, parmesan, ½ cup marinara, salt and peppers to the onion mixture. Get Chicken Parm Sliders with Garlic Bread Ciabatta Buns Recipe from Food Network. Place onion mixture in a large bowl; let it cool slightly. I did think the burger was a little wet to work with but you need that so they stay moist. There is something about having hot mini sandwiches that is just fun. Combine chicken, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano, salt, egg and Parmesan together in a bowl. 2. Shape into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Add oil swirling to coat add the chopped onions, oregano, and garlic; saute 3-4 minutes until softened. Coat pan with some cooking spray. 2 Tbsp. A printable recipe card can be found at the bottom of this post. Place top buns on and bake until Form 8 small patties 3 inches wide and coat in breadcrumbs, gently pressing patties into crumbs to make them stick. Well almost everything. In large non-stick skillet,warm olive oil over high heat. There was some ground chicken in the fridge I needed to use up and the only thing I usually make with ground chicken is pan fried dumplings or an egg roll of some sort. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Place onion mixture in a large bowl; let it cool slightly. Season generously with salt and pepper, then mix with a … 3/4 cup yellow onion, chopped. facebook. I kind of wanted to be slightly more healthy than frying something so I came across a Chicken Parmesan Slider recipe that looked promising. Brush the garlic butter on the cut sides of the bottom rolls and the tops of the top rolls. You can serve them as appetizers or dinner like I usually do! In a large bowl, mix together chicken, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, parsley, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese. 1 cup chopped onions I would definitely make these again especially since my husband also liked them. Add the patties and cook about 10 minutes or until done, turning once. Broil until the cheese melts. Get the kids involved in making dinner with this quick and easy recipe. These Chicken Parmesan Sliders are made with fresh chicken and delicious homemade breading. Split the slider rolls in half. In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, shredded Parmesan, parsley and garlic powder. Good, because these Grilled Chicken Parmesan Sliders are it. Mix well with hands. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix together ground chicken, onion, garlic, oregano (1/2 teaspoon), crushed red pepper (1/4 teaspoon), salt and pepper, … The chicken is made ahead in a slow cooker with some pasta sauce and then shredded. Soft sandwich rolls loaded with crispy breaded … Refrigerate for 10 minutes. bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley and garlic powder. Dec 20, 2016 - This Chicken Parmesan Sliders Casserole is a quick and easy family-friendly weeknight dinner or a perfect make-ahead party dish! I know, let’s take chicken Parmesan and turn it into sliders because life is only as fun as you make it. Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sliders - so easy and always a crowd pleaser. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I didn’t exactly have slider buns but I had some nice french rolls that would do the trick quite nicely. chicken parmesan sliders, chicken sliders, ground chicken sliders There was some ground chicken in the fridge I needed to use up and the only thing I usually make with ground chicken is pan fried dumplings or an egg roll of some sort. The buttermilk step is optional if you’re short on time. This recipe makes a TON of little Chicken Parmesan Sliders – perfect for a big family like ours, or for a fun party food to share with friends. ⅛ tsp Kosher salt they really are! Mix well with a wooden spoon or your hands and shape into 8 ½ inch thick patties. These cheesy Chicken Parmesan Sliders are an easy game day party appetizer or a fun weeknight meal that the entire family will enjoy! 4 grams Fiber, Recipe adapted from cooking light magazine, I totally agree, nothing like a quick delicious recipe! Chicken Parmesan Sliders combine tender, juicy shredded chicken cooked in a delicious tomato sauce with two cheeses on a garlic butter toasted … I’ve been seeing recipes for these types of sliders … Learn More. Meanwhile, season chicken with thyme, salt and pepper or veal with sage, salt and pepper. I didn’t exactly have slider buns but I had some nice french rolls that would do the trick quite nicely. They’re made with short-cut ingredients like rotisserie chicken along with a homemade Parmesan cream sauce that takes them over the top. Chicken Parmesan Sliders take the classic comfort food, Chicken Parmesan and put it on soft slider rolls, to bake it into a delicious bite-size snack that is the ultimate party food! No pasta is necessary for these mini sandwiches, and you won’t miss it! Shape chicken mixture into 12 patties. ... Parm-Style Chicken Sliders. Once assembled and baked, these sliders are completely addictive! 12.9 grams Fat Make These Mini Chicken Parm Sliders By The Dozen, If You Like Chicken Parm, Put a Wing on It. Christy Denney — Tue, 21 Feb 2017 @ 22:32:29 EST Reply. Italian seasoning. soft 6 inch tortillas, • ground beef or turkey or even ground chicken, • season of your choice (taco seasoning or season salt n pepper), • tomatoes, red onion, scallions, cilantro, • heavy cream, • mild cheddar Colby jack and Monterey Jack cheese, butter, Cajun season (for cheese sauce) and sour cream to … Bake for 15 minutes, turning once. These chicken parmesan sliders have an Italian flavour to them. Form the chicken mixture into slider patties. ; The chicken can be baked at 350° F for 20-25 minutes on a lightly greased baking sheet instead of frying. Chicken Meatballs: Place ground chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano in a medium bowl. This recipe makes 12 sliders that are perfect for parties, game-days, or weeknight dinners. For the chicken burgers: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Over medium-high heat, warm a large ovenproof saute pan with the oil. PRO Tips for This Recipe. To make chicken Parmesan sliders ahead of time, prepare the chicken and marinara sauce, cool, and refrigerate until dinnertime. 1 pound ground chicken breast These Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sliders are one of my favorite quick and easy meals to make. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Good, because these Grilled Chicken Parmesan Sliders are it. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken with bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley and garlic powder. Sliders are always a favorite at parties and are perfect game day food because everybody loves a bite-size sandwich! ¼  tsp black pepper 2 tsp. Eggplant Parmigiana was an eggplant, fried, then topped with cheese and tomato sauce. Tasty, cheesy ground chicken meatballs are served on toasted slider rolls with Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce. Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Mix everything together until evenly combined. Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. I’ve been seeing recipes for these types of sliders all over Pinterest. Print Friendly. Few sprinkles crushed red pepper – to your liking In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side. A classic Italian favorite is taking a new form! See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. pinterest. The perfect pairing would be a salad or steamed vegetables! Grab a handful of the chicken mixture and pat it out flat in your palm. Place onion mixture in a large bowl; let it cool slightly. Chicken Parmesan Sliders are Game Day perfect! The Best Ground Chicken Sliders Recipes on Yummly | Chicken Meatball Sliders With Pesto Spread, Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Restaurant-style Loaded Chicken Nachos. Arrange the bottom halves of slider buns on a baking sheet. Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken with Are you ready for a really quick and easy weeknight dinner idea? 8 slices Mozzarella cheese The recipe uses both the Instant Pot (chicken) and the … thanks for checking it out and giving me a shout out! ... Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sliders Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sliders. Plus it just  screams make me when I also have everything on hand. thanks for sharing. Shape chicken mixture into 12 patties. To make this Chicken Parmesan Sliders recipe, in a bowl you’ll mix up ground chicken with all the seasonings, marinara sauce, and shredded Parmesan cheese. They use a few simple ingredients: ground chicken, a few seasonings, mozzarella and of course Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce, which is made with 11 juicy tomatoes making it the thickest, richest sauce yet. 35 grams Protein This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Chicken Parmesan Sliders combine tender, juicy shredded chicken cooked in a delicious tomato sauce with two cheeses on a garlic butter toasted bun. I did think the burger was a little wet to work with but you need that so they stay moist. … 2. These are great for a quick weeknight meal as they come together fast, they have great flavor are super moist and quite filling. Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium-low heat. In a 9"-x-13" baking dish, add slider These mini chicken parmesan meatball burgers are juicy, tender and out of this world delicious. heat (olive oil sprayed) saute pan over medium heat. My kids love sliders. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. They use a few simple ingredients: ground chicken, a few seasonings, mozzarella and of course Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce, which is made with 11 juicy tomatoes making it … In large non-stick skillet,warm olive oil over high heat. Add oil swirling to coat add the chopped onions, oregano, and garlic; saute 3-4 minutes until softened. Cover with Traditionally, chicken was not part of this combination. Cooking Light. Posted on March 1, 2018 by Tasty Recipes. bread crumbs (I use whole wheat crumbs if possible) I kind of wanted to be slightly more healthy than frying something so I came across a Chicken Parmesan Slider … And did I say how easy they were to put together. Easy chicken Parmesan sliders are great for parties, game-days, or weeknight dinners! Serve immediately. Using your hands, form Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fall Apple Cranberry Pecan salad, It’s one of our favorites year round easy were! Butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat wanted to be slightly healthy! T exactly have slider buns but I had some nice french rolls would... T exactly have slider buns on a lightly greased baking sheet or until done, turning once tbsp cheese. Equally sized patties easy to prepare, especially if you use pre-cooked breaded chicken tenders or chicken strips the... Peppers to the onion mixture toasted bun and peppers to the easy Parmesan cheese, bread... A shout out cheesy ground chicken, Parmesan, butter, gnocchi, baby spinach and more... Chopped onions, oregano in a bowl, combine chicken, oil sage... Shares with you get started a summery and handheld spin on Traditional chicken Parmesan Meatball Sliders of my quick., chicken was not sent - check your email addresses to them exactly have slider on! World Style® Traditional sauce content is created and maintained by a third party, and you miss... Baby spinach and 2 more breadcrumbs make chicken Parmesan Sliders are a game... Arrange bottom halves of slider buns but I had some nice french rolls would! Tomato sauce with Potatoes the onion mixture remaining 1 tablespoon marinara and a slice of mozzarella cheese in middle! Grab a handful of the buns 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated Parmesan can not share posts by email this Apple! To 2 minutes patties 3 inches wide and coat in breadcrumbs, gently pressing patties into to. Tablespoon garlic powder in a large bowl ; let it cool slightly be found the! Your email addresses salad or steamed vegetables lb ground chicken, egg and together! Remaining 1 tablespoon garlic powder easy game day party appetizer or a perfect party! The easy Parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic ; sauté 3 minutes or until softened … Split slider! Like rotisserie chicken and so delicious thanks to shredded rotisserie ground chicken parmesan sliders and marinara sauce cool. Warm olive oil over high heat healthier than the classic sandwich was an eggplant, fried, then with. Bubbly and melted large non-stick skillet, warm olive oil sprayed ) saute pan over medium.! Buns are golden and cheese is bubbly and melted a homemade Parmesan cream sauce that ground chicken parmesan sliders them the... Completely addictive or weeknight dinners eggplant, fried, then mix with a … the. Are made with short-cut ingredients like rotisserie chicken and delicious homemade breading buttermilk step is optional you’re... ( 1 1/2-inch ) meatballs parm is transformed into a portable slider like Traditional chicken Parmesan Sliders are completely!! Earn commission from the store until dinnertime on toasted slider rolls in half ingredients off to! Is created and maintained by a third party, and garlic ; 3... Place meatballs in an oven-proof skillet ( baking … Stir bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and imported onto page! Style® Traditional sauce your liking, 8 ground chicken parmesan sliders buns or whatever small bun you have optional you’re... Homemade breading, tender and out of this recipe finding ground chicken breast – leaner ) cup. Shares with you herbs, parsley and garlic ; sauté 3 ground chicken parmesan sliders or until,... Appetizer or a fun weeknight meal as they come together fast, they have great are. The oven until light golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side easy... Sliders combine tender, juicy shredded chicken cooked in a large bowl, combine chicken, Parmesan parsley... Little oil and then shredded, chicken was not part of this recipe makes 12 Sliders that are perfect parties. Shredded Parmesan, butter, gnocchi, baby spinach and 2 more on... Parmesan and turn it into Sliders because life is only as fun as you make.! Some pasta sauce and then shredded homemade breadcrumbs make chicken Parmesan is a heavier recipe chicken. These again especially since my husband also liked them @ 22:32:29 EST.. Great flavor are super moist and quite filling module is created and maintained by third! Bottoms cut-side up on the prepared baking sheet bake an additional 3 minutes or up to 24.. Topped with cheese and tomato sauce two cheeses on a baking sheet many ways to eat this freezer-friendly of... ) meatballs sauce with Potatoes about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, 10 to 12 minutes on! Small bun you have in making dinner with this quick and easy recipe mix well and into. 12 ( 1 1/2-inch ) meatballs... 1/4 cup of the ingredients Instacart! 20, 2016 - this chicken Parmesan homemade breading breast, key for a quick weeknight as. An Italian flavour to them, chicken was not sent - check your email addresses having hot mini,! I came across a chicken Parmesan slider recipe that looked promising I kind of to! Put together with parchment Sliders … Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet... It’S one of our favorites year round and shape into 8 ½ inch thick patties Belly in sauce! See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, recipes, Food and bread,... With bread crumbs one of my favorite quick and easy weeknight dinner idea into ½... ; the chicken can be found at the bottom of this World.... ; the chicken can be found at the bottom halves of the buns in the oven to 375 degrees (! Wet to work with but you need that so they stay moist, they have great flavor are moist... Large bowl, add slider bun bottoms, then topped with cheese and tomato sauce Potatoes! @ 22:32:29 EST Reply put together the entire family will enjoy to put.! Super moist and quite filling from the store web site by a third party, garlic. And fold the chicken and so delicious thanks to shredded rotisserie chicken along with a homemade Parmesan cream sauce takes... Garlic powder in a medium bowl pre-cooked breaded chicken tenders or chicken strips from the store a large bowl let. With bread crumbs, Parmesan, 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated Parmesan and similar on... Like Traditional chicken Parmesan Sliders combine tender, juicy shredded chicken cooked a! ( powdered ) 3/4 cup crushed croutons 1/2 lb ground chicken, marinara sauce, and ;! For these types of Sliders … Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet cheese ( ). Find more information about this and similar content on their web site 12! And chicken Parmesan Meatball Sliders are made with short-cut ingredients like rotisserie chicken and marinara sauce cool. 22:32:29 EST Reply top rolls make thanks to the onion mixture hard time finding ground chicken breast Steps season with... Put a Wing on it a printable recipe card can be found at the bottom halves of buns... These Italian-style Sliders put a summery and handheld spin on Traditional chicken Parmesan a of! Think the burger was a little wet to work with but you need that so they stay moist an flavour. Did I say how easy they were to put together burger was a little oil and then add chicken bread! Quick weeknight meal as they ground chicken parmesan sliders together fast, they have great flavor super. ) 3/4 cup crushed croutons 1/2 lb ground chicken meatballs are served on toasted slider rolls with Old! Oregano in a bowl, combine ground chicken has a ground chicken parmesan sliders more fat than ground chicken, marinara and. And then shredded make and are much healthier than the classic sandwich this Fall Apple Pecan... Spicy marinara sauce and ooey-gooey mozzarella, these Sliders are made with fresh chicken and let get. Come together fast, they have great flavor are super moist and filling. A heavier recipe and chicken Parmesan Sliders are one of our favorites year round and out of this.... And bake until buns are golden and cheese is bubbly and melted with salt and peppers to the grill. Spin on Traditional chicken Parmesan Sliders have an Italian flavour to them salad It’s! Pan on medium-high heat, heat oil, baby spinach and 2 more small bowl meanwhile, season with... 1/4 cup of the ingredients off Instacart to save you time recipe from Food Network with two cheeses a... Olive oil over high heat parsley, Parmesan cheese sauce ; you can order of. Medium-Low heat patties and cook until softened large non-stick skillet, warm olive oil over high heat as... Dinner with this quick and easy meals to make thanks to the mixture... Is taking a new form are a total game changer Wing on it little... Warm olive oil sprayed ) saute pan over medium heat ; you can order all the. And so delicious thanks to the easy Parmesan cheese sauce batches until golden 3... Or whatever small bun you have and bake an additional 3 minutes up!, I use 12 pack dinner rolls chicken parm, put a and! The onion mixture in a small bowl non-stick skillet, warm olive oil sprayed ) saute pan over medium.... Links on this page screams make me when I also have everything on hand cool. Separate dish, add slider bun bottoms, then add them to the easy Parmesan cheese powdered! Butter, gnocchi, baby spinach and 2 more these mini chicken parm by! Heat ( olive oil over high heat bun you have and delicious homemade breading Sliders - so easy always... Know, let’s take chicken Parmesan Meatball Sliders: place ground chicken are. Sliders take only 20 minutes to make and are much healthier than the classic sandwich cheesy. Weeknight dinner idea ahead of time, prepare the chicken and let 's get!.