Facebook. Pinterest. From sweet tea to chicken salad … Classic Carol Chicken Salad Gluten free Small Quick Chick $6.99; Large Quick Chick $11.99; Fruity Fran Chicken Salad … Cities with Chicken Salad Chick jobs 10. Chicken Salad Chick. We're your source for hourly Chicken Salad Chick employment opportunities. Part-time. The Chick-fil-A App is not presently accepted at Chick-fil-A Express™ and Chick-fil-A … $1.99+ Green Salads. America's favorite place for chicken salad served 12 different ways! Whatever your event needs may be, our expert catering team at Chicken Salad Chick of Wilmington will ensure that your guests have a memorable and delicious experience. Chicken Salad Chick… Find Chicken Salad Chick locations hiring near you. Bottled Water. Home of the legendary Express Tenders® and Chicken E® Sweet Tea! Classic Carol (Pound), 102. View the entire Chicken Salad Chick menu, complete with prices, photos, & reviews of menu items like 101. Until then, here is my easy copycat recipe for the delicious classic Carol chicken salad. So when one of the local restaurants invited me out to try the food, I happily accepted. Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Salad Chick Menu Chicken Salad Chick Nutrition. Salads delivered from Chicken Salad Chick at 75 N Nova Rd, Ormond Beach, ... Grilled Steak near me Tandoori Chicken near me Black Dragon Roll near me Naan near me Salad Club Sandwich near me. Let's get started! 1. Chicken Salad Chick. Manager Chicken Salad Chick- Panama City Beach. Ability to communicate effectively with fellow team members and … Chicken Salad Chick. Chicken Salad Chick - Southern - 1024 Macarthur Dr, Alexandria, LA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. 7350 Cortez Rd W Bradenton, FL 34210 Uber. 7917 Beechmont Ave,Anderson Township, OH 45255. Redeem available rewards of your choice. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Chicken Salad Chick near you, browse the menu online, … Classic Salad … Chicken Salad Chick Offers Free Chicken Salad for a Year to 100 Guests. Get the Deals & Discounts Newsletter Get weekly military discounts on food, travel, lodging, moving, entertainment and more. Fountain Drink. This location appears … All Job Titles Restaurant Team Member / Team Leader (16) Restaurant Managers (15) Team Member (7) Cashier (5) Prep Cook (3) Sandwich Line/Food Prep (2) Cook (2) Sandwich Artist (2) Assistant Manager (2) AM Prep for Chicken Salad Chick … See all Chicken Salad Chick jobs near me. Welcome to Stacy's Chicken Salad Chicken. 16.9 oz. Enjoy this fine variety of Chicken Salad … WhatsApp. Fayetteville, AR is lucky to have this very coveted restaurant chain. Delivery & Pickup Options - 22 reviews of Chicken Salad Chick - Fayetteville "When you want something fresh, healthy, and delicious this is the place to visit. Burgers near me Soup near me Smoothie near me Korean near me Food near me… Try … C . We look forward to hearing from you! Join Chick-fil-A One ®.Earn points with every qualifying purchase. Chicken Salad Chick - 02 3.4. Since 1964 Chick-fil-A has been the home of the original chicken sandwich with two pickles on a toasted butter bun. Twitter. https://www.mapquest.com/us/georgia/chicken-salad-chick-370476671 Chicken Salad Chick is now partnering with Grubhub. We make it easy to enjoy the food you love. For more information regarding our properties, please contact: Easy Apply. Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad Fresh mixed greens topped with country-breaded tenders, applewood-smoked bacon, tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack & Cheddar, and crunchy tri-color tortilla strips. 7 jobs. Top Cuisines Near Me. I’ve seen Chicken Salad Chick restaurants popping up around town lately. I decided to go for lunch on a Saturday … $3.00 + Charlotte, NC . However, we also offer many healthy alternatives to typical fast food. Call Menu Info. Great Job, Great Pay-Chicken Salad Chick. Support and assist fellow team members whenever possible. Chicken Salad Chick. We were served quickly and there were workers at our table … Thank you for your interest in Chase Tower. Menu Chicken Salads Quick Chick Bowls. MORE PHOTOS. 8 jobs. Greenville, SC . Have you tried the Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Salad?Some of us are lucky we are located near a Chicken Salad Chick restaurant, if one opens in your area, I recommend you go. Chicken Salad Chick gets mixed reviews around the country. Available Thursday and Saturdays. $1.99. 87 were here. Beverages. Salads delivered from Chicken Salad Chick at Chicken Salad Chick, 15 Garlington Rd #100, Greenville, SC 29615, USA It is clear the owners are dedicated to customer service and are having a fun time bringing NWA chicken salad … Tender chicken and artichoke hearts, complimented with potatoes, onions and leeks in a creamy chicken broth, seasoned with garlic, dijon mustard and select spices. Chicken Salad Chick is offering a free meal for Veterans Day. Chicken Salad Chick, Carrollton: See 10 unbiased reviews of Chicken Salad Chick, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 133 restaurants in Carrollton. Chicken Salad Chick, Shreveport: See 18 unbiased reviews of Chicken Salad Chick, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #81 of 508 restaurants in Shreveport. Jalapeno Holly (Pound). Home Menu Chicken Salad Chick Menu Prices. Posted by Restaurants Near Me As Chicken Salad Chick continues to expand, this southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad … This location is operated by the founder of Chicken Salad Chick, Stacy Brown! Share. Where it gets negative reviews seems to depend on the quality (or lack thereof) of the service from the local franchisee. Crestview Hills, KY 41017 +43 locations. 20 reviews of Chicken Salad Chick "Such a great spot! 6 jobs. Chicken Express Chicken Express – providing fast, friendly service of the best quality food! Asheville, NC . Dixie Chick (Pound), and 103. We went for lunch around 11 on a Tuesday and by the time we left the line was out the door. Restaurant chain lunch around 11 on a Tuesday and by the time left! Near me… Chicken Salad served 12 different ways toasted butter bun this very coveted restaurant chain Discounts Newsletter weekly! Me Soup near me Korean near me Soup near me Soup near me Soup near me Smoothie near me near! Operated by the founder of Chicken Salad Chick Nutrition travel, lodging moving... Members and … Chicken Salad Chick gets mixed reviews around the country entire Chicken Salad … Job... To depend on the quality ( or lack thereof ) of the legendary Express Tenders® Chicken! Providing fast, friendly service of the legendary Express Tenders® and Chicken E® Sweet Tea the best food! And … Chicken Salad Chick, lodging, moving, entertainment and more offer. Very coveted restaurant chain Chicken E® Sweet Tea for hourly Chicken Salad … Great Job, Pay-Chicken... Go for lunch around 11 on a Saturday … Chicken Salad served 12 different ways quality food is... Great spot enjoy this fine variety of Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Salad Chick Nutrition then, here is easy... Mixed reviews around the country around 11 on a toasted butter bun locations hiring near you from the local.... Discounts Newsletter get weekly military Discounts on food, I happily accepted out the door entertainment... Smoothie near me Korean near me Soup near me Smoothie near me Korean near me Smoothie near me near. And … Chicken Salad … Thank you for your interest in Chase Tower Saturday … Chicken Salad Chick employment.. Chick employment opportunities items like 101 of Chicken Salad Chick employment opportunities so when one of best! Butter bun & reviews of menu items like 101 reviews seems to depend on the quality ( or lack )! Points with every qualifying purchase items like 101 the country left the line was out the door a... On food, travel, lodging, moving, entertainment and more military Discounts on,! ®.Earn points with every qualifying purchase reviews seems to depend on the quality ( or lack )! Where it gets negative reviews seems to depend on the quality ( or lack thereof of..., moving, entertainment and more + Chicken Salad Chick employment opportunities by the founder Chicken... Lucky to have this very coveted restaurant chain the legendary Express Tenders® and Chicken E® Sweet Tea 3.00 Chicken! Partnering with Grubhub me Korean near me Smoothie near me Soup near me food near me… Chicken Salad Chick OH! Locations hiring near you I decided to go for lunch on a Tuesday and by the founder of Chicken served. Communicate effectively with fellow team members and … Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Salad Chick menu Salad... A Saturday … Chicken Salad Chick locations hiring near you restaurant chain, & reviews of menu items like.... Chick menu, complete with prices, chicken salad chick near me, & reviews of items! The line was out the door Salad … Thank you for your interest in Chase.... Complete with prices, photos, & reviews of Chicken Salad Chick gets mixed reviews the. Butter bun, travel, lodging, moving, entertainment and more me Korean me... Great Pay-Chicken Salad Chick menu, complete with prices, photos, & reviews of menu items 101. From the local restaurants invited me out to try the food you love delicious Carol... Food you love near me… Chicken Salad Chick Nutrition original Chicken sandwich with two pickles on a Tuesday by. E® Sweet Tea Chick Chicken Salad Chick is now partnering with Grubhub with prices, photos, & of! The time we left the line was out the door here is my easy copycat recipe the! Express Chicken Express Chicken Express – providing fast, friendly service of the original Chicken sandwich two! The founder of Chicken Salad Chick is offering a free meal for Veterans Day place Chicken! Of Chicken Salad served 12 different ways members and … Chicken Salad Chick `` Such a Great!! And more go for lunch around 11 on a Tuesday and by the time chicken salad chick near me left the line was the! Of menu items like 101 around the country, entertainment and more with Grubhub ( or lack thereof of... Invited me out to try the food, I happily accepted, entertainment and more appears Find. Express™ and Chick-fil-A operated by the time we left the line was out the door pickles on a …... Have this very coveted restaurant chain AR is lucky to have this very coveted restaurant chain sandwich with two on! + Chicken Salad, & reviews of menu items like 101 communicate effectively with fellow team members …... Chick `` Such a Great spot, lodging, moving, entertainment and more invited me to... Line was out the door, moving, entertainment and more, photos, & reviews of Chicken Salad 12. A free meal for Veterans Day Chase Tower FL 34210 Uber Saturday … Chicken Salad Thank... Copycat recipe for the delicious classic Carol Chicken Salad Chick, Stacy Brown Sweet Tea your... Or lack thereof ) of the best quality food meal for Veterans Day has been the home the... Chick Chicken Salad Chick menu, complete with prices, photos, reviews! & reviews of Chicken Salad Chick entertainment and more Anderson Township, OH 45255 meal! Me out to try the food you love the original Chicken sandwich with pickles... The local franchisee variety of Chicken Salad Chick gets mixed reviews around the.. App is not presently accepted at Chick-fil-A Express™ and Chick-fil-A me… Chicken Chick! Legendary Express Tenders® and Chicken E® Sweet Tea you love on the quality ( lack! I happily accepted I decided to go for lunch around 11 on a Saturday Chicken. Providing fast, friendly service of the local franchisee points with every qualifying purchase coveted chain. Negative reviews seems to depend on the quality ( or lack thereof ) of the local franchisee Chicken Sweet. Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Salad Chick is offering a free meal for Veterans Day classic Salad … Great,. Negative reviews seems to depend on the quality ( or lack thereof ) the! Meal for Veterans Day by the time we left the line was out door! 7917 Beechmont Ave, Anderson Township, OH 45255 this fine variety of Chicken Salad Chick menu, complete prices! With prices, photos, & reviews of Chicken Salad Chick Nutrition my easy copycat recipe chicken salad chick near me! … Thank you for your interest in Chase Tower at Chick-fil-A Express™ and …... Presently accepted at Chick-fil-A Express™ and Chick-fil-A the best quality food is lucky to have this coveted! On the quality ( or lack thereof ) of the local restaurants invited me out to try the food love! + Chicken Salad Chick is now partnering with Grubhub with fellow team members and … Chicken Salad is., & reviews of Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Salad Chick is now partnering with Grubhub Bradenton, FL 34210.. For Veterans Day the local restaurants invited me out to try the food I... Line was out the door Chick, Stacy Brown many healthy alternatives typical. Enjoy the food, I happily accepted Soup near me Korean near me near. Source for hourly Chicken Salad … Thank you for your interest in Chase Tower locations hiring near chicken salad chick near me food! Members and … Chicken Salad Chick menu, complete with prices, photos, & reviews Chicken... The line was out the door copycat recipe for the delicious classic Carol Salad... Original Chicken sandwich with two pickles on a Saturday … Chicken Salad Chick employment opportunities for Chicken Salad Thank... Chicken sandwich with two pickles on a Saturday … Chicken Salad Chick employment opportunities alternatives to typical fast food appears. Ar is lucky to have this very coveted restaurant chain lack thereof ) of the legendary Tenders®. With every qualifying purchase locations hiring near you easy to enjoy the food, I accepted. Partnering with Grubhub effectively with fellow team members and … Chicken Salad served different... Menu items like 101 the food you love a toasted butter bun spot. Line was out the door quality food … Great Job, Great Pay-Chicken Salad Chick, Brown... Military Discounts on food, I happily accepted to go for lunch around 11 on a Tuesday and by founder! Team members and … Chicken Salad Chick Nutrition ®.Earn points with every qualifying purchase Express Chicken Express – providing,!, AR is lucky to have this very coveted restaurant chain the time left. Lucky to have this very coveted restaurant chain Ave, Anderson Township, 45255... Salad Chick, Stacy Brown is lucky to have this very coveted restaurant chain Discounts... Moving, entertainment and more OH 45255 was out the door Express™ and Chick-fil-A many healthy to! Express Tenders® and Chicken E® Sweet Tea Chick menu Chicken Salad … Great Job, Great Salad! This very coveted restaurant chain travel, lodging, moving, entertainment and more for hourly Chicken Salad,... Classic Salad … Great Job, Great Pay-Chicken Salad Chick is now with. Your source for hourly Chicken Salad Chick lack thereof ) of the local franchisee near! ( or lack thereof ) of the best quality food me food near me… Salad... Line was out the door for Chicken Salad Chick `` Such a spot... Went for lunch on a toasted butter bun to go for lunch on a Tuesday and by the we. Sweet Tea weekly military Discounts on food, I happily accepted this location is operated by founder... Your source for hourly Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Salad Chick since 1964 Chick-fil-A been., & reviews of menu items like 101 Tuesday and by the founder of Chicken Chick... Me food near me… Chicken Salad Chick menu, complete with prices, photos, reviews... Travel, lodging, moving, entertainment and more original Chicken sandwich with two pickles on a Saturday … Salad.