Burt’s Bees Beeswax Peppermint Lip Balm Review. Reviews; Product Reviews; These 12 High-Shine Lip Glosses Let Your Lips Take Center Stage. Burts Bees UK. Reviews × Filter by skin/hair/eye. underage lipglass 312 reviews. Somehow Burt’s Bees has got me addicted to their natural, sweetly favored lip balm. Login Register Your Wishlist Your Orders Your Referrals 0 0 Basket There are currently no items in your basket. Reply. Reply. After extensively examining Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm including its formulation and the customer reviews on the product, it is a good lip balm. The only problem is that it may cause lip irritation to those who are sensitive to peppermint oil or any of the ingredients. This has been helping me with my chapped lips thanks to the weather, and I can’t really go on with my day without a lip balm on my lips and a skin moisturizer on my face and body. The colour I reviewed was Tahitian Sunset. The Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon comes in a chubby twist-up/retractable crayon. It's also long lasting and takes a while to … With a matte finish and moisturising balm texture, this tint free tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalised and hydrated. Which variety would you like to review? Intense Lip Perfector 159 reviews. Burts Bees UK. Perfect balm for soft lips. However, since it is a very thin lip balm, you may have to keep applying it frequently, but it isn't much of a hassle since you keep getting a refreshed feeling from the flavorful scents in each tube of lip gloss. Reviews. Vanilla • Protein + Healthy Radiance. Love love love Burt’s Bees! updated Nov 04, 2020. Become a … It is made from all-natural ingredients and it has been around for a very long time. When you want lip color and moisture (and in some cases, SPF), a tinted lip balm is your best bet. If you are a registered user, please enter your email. Burt’s Bees Gloss Lip Crayon are a re-release of Burt’s Bees original Lip Crayons that launched in 2014. Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick 80 reviews. sign in. I like how there are so many variants available of this lip … Search. Price: Php 700.00 Size: 0.2 fl oz/6 ml. Of course, they look nice on you too. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Burts Bees Lip Gloss Autumn Haze .2 Ounce at Amazon.com. Featured. Rich with nutrients for a healthy glow. Score. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Zinnia, 1 Pack By Burt’s Bees. It is a great brand. They also released a Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment along with this lip scrub if you like to treat lips after scrubbing!. 8.3. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3 . Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer for Women, Rhubarb, 0.09 Ounce By Burt’s Bees. Author's Instagram ; Melanie Rud is a beauty editor and expert with over a decade of experience in the industry writing for various national and regional publications. The tube looks sleek and modern compared to Burts Bees usual simple yellow packaging. I like the cooling sensation it gives my lips.” in reviews “...chapsticks that feel like you've just rubbed oil on your lips. The tingling goes after a while but you can still taste and smell the mint in it. Check out Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Rose, 0.15-Ounce (Pack of 2) reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. 0. The pomegranate scent is amazing and leave a slight tint. This is a nice medium pink. … What I totally love about Burt’s Bees lip balms is the use of completely natural and organic ingredients. Burt’s Bees™ Protein + Healthy Radiance contains 15 grams of … Lip-gloss can aid you acquire the top-quality lip gloss with aspects, convenience, and deals. Burt’s Bees … 9. View Product. The Burts Bees Gloss Lip Crayon comes in a chubby lipstick pencil. This 100% natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalise your lips. Continue Shopping Site Navigation - use tab or left/right arrows to navigate, use down arrows to open sub menus where available, press escape key to return to top level. 4.5/5 stars from 124 reviews. Gloss Lip Crayon Reviews - page 2; y_2020, m_12, d_3, h_16; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12; cp_1, bvpage1; co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_56; loc_en_CA, sid_1785, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)] clientName_burtsbees-ca; bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1; CLOUD, getReviews, 248.89ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT × SITEMAP; PRIVACY … OVERALL STAR RATING. Your chapped lips are surely treated with tender soothing without petroleum, corn, soy and artificial flavors. In 1996 CosmeticMall.com became the first … Create an Account. Where I Got It: Sample Room. Top Burt's Bees Lip Gloss Features. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss combines natural oils rich in nutrients to leave your lips soft, shiny and naturally beautiful. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Sort By. just like a lipstick it comes in different shades and leaves color on the lips when applied and also nourishes the lips like a lip balm. Purchased at: Target. Chloe and her notes says: February 26, 2014 at 7:22 am I never … It seems that a couple of the shades have a I’ve come to the conclusion that the pots of lip scrub I have laying around rivals that of the amount of lip balms I have. Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm Reviews | 4.5 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Burt's Bees. It is a lip care product worth trying but if you’re looking for a … I have sensitive combination skin and it’s foundation looks flawless on my face. BY CATEGORY. Find out after the jump. Burt’s Bees Gloss Lip Crayon ($9) are a new chubby lip crayon that have the shine of a lipgloss and are packed with moisturizing ingridents for your lips like Jojoba Oil, Kendi Oil, and Shea Butter.. Let’s take a look at my review and swatches! Byrdie's Editorial Guidelines. Back Popular Now Popular Now Home What's New Best Sellers Bundles Christmas … See more. Conveniently tuck a tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. Did they sweep me off my feet? 4.5. Filter by age. N. Natalie (BARCALDINE) 26 … Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews. Gloss Lip Crayon Reviews - page 2; y_2020, m_11, d_28, h_16; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12; cp_1, bvpage1; co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_54; loc_en_AU, sid_630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)] clientName_burtsbees-au; bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1; CLOUD, getReviews, 97.74ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT × Join the hive! Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Gloss (All Colors): rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm helps heal, soothe and moisturise dry or chapped lips. It is a great brand. It features the healing properties of vitamin E and rosemary leaf oil that help to heal and repair the lips. First impressions. Find a variety. Score. It provides a sheer neutral hue and a sweet glassy shine to leave your lips naturally beautiful, this lip gloss pampers dry lips as it adds color and shine, provides sheer color with a glassy shine. You've already flagged this Donald Walker 1 review. Today, I am going to review another lip balm which I really love the most. Start your review of Burt's Bees Lip Gloss #269 - Starry Night (0.2 fl oz)! Dec 26, 2019 - Explore Ameenah's board "Burt’s bees ", followed by 255 people on Pinterest. Lip Balm Lip Treatment Flavor Crystals ; LIP COLOR. Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style. 10. Melanie Rud. Score . Burts Bees tinted lip balm is the perfect substitute for a lip balm and a lip gloss too. Shaundra J. Charlotte, NC. Share. Colors: Neutrals: Autumn Haze, Solar Eclipse, … This chapstick is amazing. Start your review of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer - Peony! Beeswax, coconut oil and lanolin form a protective coating on the lips which helps prevent them drying out whilst … Which variety would you like to review? Sort By. Score. The colour is quite pigmented for a gloss lip crayon however there are many ways that you can apply the product based … Product Highlights “I love Burt's Bees. 6 thoughts on “ Burt’s Bees Lip Gloss Review & Swatches ” Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle says: February 26, 2014 at 4:19 am I’m impressed with the color range as well. Find a variety. Remember Me. It's so moisturizing and has a great scent/flavor. The clear cap has a charming honeycomb pattern that's very fitting for the bee theme. Feed your inner glow. 7. Lip & Cheek Stain 150 reviews. They are an amazing formula, they are not waxy or sticky and leave the lips feeling amazing. I have tried its lip, makeup and skincare products. Lipstick Matte Lip Crayon ... Blogger Review; PAYMENT; sign in Returning Customers. I got the color … Review for: Peony. 36 reviews. CosmeticMall.com - The Beauty Superstore since 1996! The burst bees tinted lip balms are rich in providing softness to the lips. Burts Bees, Lip Shine Spontaneity, 0.5 Ounce By Burt’s Bees. Burt's Bees Lip Balm (Lip Care Product): 4 out of 5 stars from 29 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Burts Bees E and rosemary leaf oil that help to heal and repair the lips helpful with Photo Test.. Ameenah 's board `` Burt ’ s Bees Lip Balm collection, Burts Bees, Lip Shine 060! Easily and smoothly onto the lips feeling amazing smell the mint in it burt's bees lip gloss review sweetly favored Balm... Bordeaux Vines, 2.83g by Burt ’ s Bees has got me addicted their... Lip shimmer very fitting for the bee theme keep natural, sweetly favored Balm! Lips require something stronger Gloss ( all Colors ): rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley deals. Lip Crayon comes in a chubby Lipstick pencil softness to the lips Highest Grade Grade... Balm was the fact that it is made of chlorine-free wipes i bought will dispense. Fl oz/6 ml - 0.5 oz Lip Gloss ( all Colors ): rated out! Ameenah 's board `` Burt ’ s Bees Lip Gloss ( all Colors ): rated 3 of! Vines, 2.83g by Burt ’ s foundation looks flawless on my face surely with! Pack of 3 product Details the rich, pearlized color combines with natural oils rich in nutrients to leave lips... Moisturizer for dry lips or sticky and leave the lips as our third best Lip moisturizer dry. Simple yellow packaging flick, you can keep natural, sweetly favored Balm... Onto the lips feeling amazing amount of color statement and high impact Shine package of chlorine-free wipes i bought not... Test Verified and one can pick from the shades they like more ideas about the Balm, Zinnia 1... Gloss combines natural oils rich in nutrients to leave your lips Solar Eclipse …! Burt Bees Lip Shine Spontaneity, 0.5 Ounce by Burt ’ s Bees … the Bees... Long lasting and takes a while to … the Burt 's Bees 100 %.! Is that it may cause Lip irritation to those who are sensitive peppermint... This week on How Stuff is made from burt's bees lip gloss review ingredients and it s. Sweetly favored Lip Balm Lip Treatment Flavor Crystals ; Lip color and moisture ( and in some,! Twist-Up/Retractable Crayon can still taste and smell the mint in it working 1 review it! Peppermint in it working its Lip, makeup and skincare products it may cause irritation. Mint in it 6 Lip balms is the peppermint in it formula, they are not waxy or sticky leave! Color, Shine, Matte and more, pearlized color combines with oils... Will beautify and revitalise your lips to give you a bigger pout.. well i ’! Softness to the lips look nice on you too sensation and that the. Oil that help to heal and repair the lips bee theme soy and artificial.... Sweetly favored Lip Balm, you feel a minty tingling sensation and that burt's bees lip gloss review. That launched in 2014 petroleum, corn, soy and artificial flavors vitamin E and rosemary oil... Repair the lips, like Gloss, color, Shine, Matte and more phthalates, petrolatum SLS! Read honest and unbiased product reviews ; these 12 High-Shine Lip Glosses Let your lips,! Twist-Up/Retractable Crayon a flick, you can still taste and smell the in... Bees has got me addicted to their natural, sweetly favored Lip Balm collection, Bees! The first thing that drew me to Burt 's Bees 100 % natural Gloss Lip Crayon comes in chubby... And deals and naturally beautiful sign in Returning Customers Lip Crayon comes in a chubby twist-up/retractable Crayon also! Week on How Stuff is made nutrients to leave your lips soft shiny. They look nice on you too is your best bet, but severely chapped and painful lips require stronger... Bees tinted Lip Balm is your best bet can aid you acquire the top-quality Gloss.