3 mode WITH memory (High,Med,Low with memory), 3 mode DEFAULTS TO HIGH (High, Med. LIMITED WARRANTY. Bear and Son Cutlery 4.25" White Drop Point Butterfly Knife 115W . $114.00. The handles are skeletonized to reduce weight and sport a polished stainless steel finish. Sub-Zero OTF. Model # BS-115W . Ending Monday at 7:28PM PST 19h 55m. Bought this Benchmade 62 at a gun show a while back. Opens super smooth and has a great fit and finish. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Twosun Camping One Solid Titanium M390 Blade Folding Pocket Knife TS140 Bowhead. Rating Required Name Email Required. Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. (“Benchmade”) warrants to the original purchaser that their genuine Benchmade knife purchased from Benchmade or one of its authorized sellers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase for as long as said purchaser owns the knife that was purchased. Based on the classic and treasured Model 42, the 62 Bali-Song® knife features a weehawk blade comprised of D2 steel. Benchmade makes great knives and this is amazing. Customize the 62 Bali-song knife at Benchmade. It cuts through cardboard like butter. I'd say about $15. 8.13 / Piece. Made in USA. From shop KaveMonkeyz. Shop Benchmade Knife Company for a wide selection of high-performance Everyday Carry (EDC), Hunt, Rescue, Tactical, Outdoor, and Survival knives. $220.00. The Benchmade 42 series with the Weehawk blade. BM 62 clone ... Bought this Benchmade 62 at a gun show a while back. March 2012; January 2012; September 2011; … He got you for about $160. The Balisong Collector Reviews The Benchmade Model 42. … However, the grind isn't really the best for EDC. This 42 also has a spring latch to secure the knife open and closed. $44.50. Benchmade’s everyday carry knives are designed to perform a variety of daily tasks at any given time. WTS Benchmade 62-T ($140) WTS. I'm asking PRICE DROP: ($140) with shipping covered CONUS. Benchmade (62) Karambit claw (18) Zero Tolerance (17) Cold steel (15) Wild boar (9) Kershaw (6) SOG (3) AKC (1) More. Find the cheap Fake Benchmade Knives, Find the best Fake Benchmade Knives deals, Sourcing the right Fake Benchmade Knives supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. The Benchmade BM42S Balisong Knife Titanium Butterfly Knife Spring-Latch Plain knife elements with innovative Benchmade features. HENDRIX GEAR OTF KARAMBIT. That adjustable latch is sort of cool, but not a benchmade design. Made in the USA. The contoured G10 handle is black and has a rib cage pattern for extra grip in those slippery or wet field conditions. Based on the classic and treasured Model 42, the 62 Bali-Song® knife features a weehawk blade comprised of D2 steel. Made in USA. Shop Benchmade Knife Company for a wide selection of high performance Everyday Carry (EDC), Hunt, Rescue, Tactical, Outdoor, and Survival knives. BENCHMADE BM 535 Bugout Folding Knife 3.24 "S30V Satin Plain Blade Polymer Handle Hunting Camping BM940 BM781 BM42 A07 Butterfly knife. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Price: USD$35.45 Federal Premium handgun loads are some of the best loads on the market today. Feel free to post pictures of your collection, videos of you flipping, and any thoughts or opinions you have. Brass Scales for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash . This includes but is not limited to pictures, videos, reviews, links, and commerce threads or comments. Apart from some Red Class products, which were produced in their “off shore facilities” for a few short years; Benchmade has produced more than 90% of its knives in Oregon. This 42 also has a spring latch to secure the knife open and closed. There are various types coupon for buying clone knives on DHgate Christmas Promotions with good quality. Any idea the value you would put on these things? Benchmade Knives In 1988, Benchmade Knife Company set out to make the best knives in the world, and that’s exactly what they’ve done. SOLD OUT. 20 bids. Sandwich style construction with stainless steel back spacers. The 51 is a much better EDC due to pocket … The BM 63 knife features a D2 Tool steel bowie blade with razor sharpness. This butterfly knife is equipped with durable, stainless steel handles. However, the grind isn't really the best for EDC. OUT OF STOCK CHECK YOUR LOCAL DEALER For those looking for something a little more robust, the new 537GY-1 Bailout takes lightweight strength one step further. The BM 62 knife features a D2 Tool steel Weehawk blade with razor sharpness. $44.50. Copper Scales for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Specifications. Titanium Scales for Spyderco Shaman -Stonewash. They’ve grown a lot since then, and in that time everyone from first responders and elite tactical operators to collectors have grown to love the brand for their world-renowned pocket knives, balisongs, fixed blade knives, automatic knives, and much more. SOLD OUT. SOLD OUT. $22.00 shipped from DHgate. All items > Knives > Butterfly Knives > Benchmade (Butterfly) > 51 … See our Privacy Policy for more details. Favorite Add to ... benchmade mini griptilian scales (carbon Fiber) custom Hatched Knife Handle, knife scales, gift for dad, everyday carry knife KaveMonkeyz. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s … The only thing that isn't perfect is the blade grind is a little uneven, but that's not unusual for benchmade knives. Price: USD$62.50 . Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. Free shipping. I can tell you exactly how much its worth. The 51 is a much better EDC due to pocket clip, weight, and the steep hollow grind and thin blade. It comes with the pouch, original box, papers, and box sleeve. Choose from our assisted-opening, manual-opening, or automatic-opening knives. I doubt that many fakes of these exist. Hey guys back with more videos. Benchmade 62 Stainless Weehawk Balisong Butterfly Knife, D2 Satin Blade. Find the cheap Benchmade 3300 Infidel China, Find the best Benchmade 3300 Infidel China deals, Sourcing the right Benchmade 3300 Infidel China supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. Benchmade Knives: 550-1 Griptilian - Gray G-10 - CPM 20CV. BENCHMADE 484 Nakamura AXIS Lock Folding Knife M390 Premium Blade Steel FREE HAT. Smooth as butter, great weight and razor sharp. In operation since 1998, BladeForums.com has led the industry since Day 1. (What I mean is the handles + latch- the latch is a typical fake tach 2 latch and the the handles are just hidden pin BM42 clone handles.). $62.00. The Benchmade Bone Collector 15010 Fixed Blade Knife comes complete with a gut hook. Specifically, the models 40TR, 42, 51, 62, and 63. Top Selling | Most Reviewed. The Benchmade 87 Ti Bali-Song is an exceptional butterfly knife built with single-piece, channel construction titanium handles! Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s approved, suppliers on our site can quote. I have it up for trade in r/knife_swap. The 63 Bali also features Zen pins and the classic T latch to secure the knife open and closed. Introducing the Benchmade Model 63 - the Bowie version of the 62 Balisong. Another Sighting of the Benchmade 42; Benchmade 51BK- Black Blade! Similar to the discontinued model 43, this clip point brother is the same overall knife as the 62 and 67 with a more classic blade shape. Shop Benchmade Knife Company for a wide selection of high-performance Everyday Carry (EDC), Hunt, Rescue, Tactical, Outdoor, and Survival knives. SOLD OUT. The clone bm4x handles are usually channel construction whereas the 6x clones are usually sandwich construction. Benchmade's EDC knives are carefully crafted to be durable, convenient, and compact to fit easily within your pocket. The 42's handles are made of titanium, Ti. Benchmade 62 Balisong . The handles are skeletonized to reduce weight and sport a polished stainless steel finish. Last post. Benchmade 3300 Infidel OTF -Red Handle. Customize the 62 Bali-song knife at Benchmade. The knife comes latchless as I have lost the latch pin. Benchmade announced the Model 63 Balisong Knife for 2012! Benchmade. Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. (“Benchmade”) warrants to the original purchaser that their genuine Benchmade knife purchased from Benchmade or one of its authorized sellers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase for as long as said purchaser owns the knife that was purchased. The OTF knife is a great knife to carry for any EDC or outdoorsman as they are easy to deploy with only one hand using the dual-action trigger button. $84.00. Buy the best and latest benchmade clone on banggood.com offer the quality benchmade clone on sale with worldwide free shipping. Item Sold (384) Balis are all about swinging, sometimes called doing the dance. It's lacking but that's a reason you can't rely on me for these things. Benchmade Autocrat BLK/PL Double Edge 3.71" S30V OD Green G-10 peel ply handle w/black aluminum frame; black hardware MSRP: $470.00 Now: $290.01 Be the first to review this product. $220.00 Read more Read more. Ships in 5-7 business days, custom lasermarking will add 8 business days. This perfect hunting knife has a plain edge blade built of D2 tool steel which will stand up to heavy use in the field. This butterfly knife is equipped with durable, stainless steel handles. $114.00. I talk about the knife for at least half of the vid so this counts I guess. $129.00. The first impression you get is from the anodized colored handles. The handles are titanium and feature skeletonized channel construction. The handles are made from milled titanium and have a skeletonized frame style. Buy the best and latest benchmade clone on banggood.com offer the quality benchmade clone on sale with worldwide free shipping. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s approved, suppliers on our site can quote. Today I'm selling my Benchmade 62-T Trainer. US $14.62 - 34.29 / Piece; US $14.62 - 34.29 / Piece; Free Shipping Sold: 530; 100; Supplier: guoknife (98.7%) Add to Cart; Report Item We carry the best OTF brands including Benchmade, Viper Tec, Smith & Wesson & many more. Much larger than I expected, and crazy light weight, compared to my benchmade 62. Recent Comments. The Benchmade Butterfly Knife Model 62; The Benchmade 42 Gets an Upgrade! Hope this helps. The BM 62 knife features a D2 Tool steel Weehawk blade with razor sharpness. New TwoSun Knives M390 Titanium Ball … Similar to the discontinued model 43, this clip point brother is the same overall knife as the 62 and 67 with a more classic blade shape. There's a few butterfly knives, and of the few times I went in there, I vaguely remember them being marked "Benchmade," but can't remember for certain which models. Benchmade announced the Model 62 Balisong Knife for 2012! The handles are skeletonized to reduce weight and sport a polished stainless steel finish. 300 BeaverCreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045. CPM-M4 (62-64 HRC) Blade Style/Shape: Tanto: Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry: Clip Position: Reversible: Glass Breaker: Yes: Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum: MOLLE Compatible: No: Use: Rescue, Survival, Tactical : Blade Style: Plain Tanto: Handle Material: Black Finish: Finish Gray Blade Steel: CPM-M4(62-64HRC) Handle Material: Woodland Green anodized 6061-T6 aluminum: You May Also Like. I carried a 62 and 63 for quite awhile, very nice high quality knives. Smooth as butter, great weight and razor sharp. Carbon Fiber Scales for Spyderco Shaman. In Stock . SOLD OUT. OTF Knives or Out the Front Knives are springloaded knives that eject from the handle at a push of a button. Customize the 62 Bali-song knife at Benchmade. When you buy a Benchmade butterfly knife, you know you're buying a precision-crafted balisong. So, I was wondering has anyone played around with it? Bear and Son Cutlery 4.25" White Drop Point Butterfly Knife 115W . Benchmade Speical 2 Blades Infidel OTF- Colourfu. Benchmade 85 Titanium Bali-Song, CPM-S30V Blade. This Bowie measures in at 4-1/4" and made from D2 steel, it's one devastating cutter. Benchmade has dropped the fu-cking hammer over less. I just got one in the mail today. Utilize the Nylon sheath for easy access. Utilize the Nylon sheath for easy access. benchmade 940 clone. The 62 Bali also features Zen pins and the classic T latch to secure the knife open and closed. It has a 154-CM stainless steel blade. High Quality KERSHAW 1920 KNIFE Multifunction Tools screwdriver FOR BIKE Hunting Knife camping combat KNIVES. Value? The Benchmade 51 Morpho is a lightweight balisong knife that features a premium D2 steel blade and G-10 handles. Current Weekly Events . It just so happens that Knife Depot is an authorized or recommended retailers of several brands, including ESEE, KA-BAR, SOG, Tool Logic, and more.If you ever have any questions about the legitimacy … And today we have the Benchmade 42 Titanium clone. Traded a 42 clone for a couple spydercos. WATCH VIDEO LEARN MORE. As stated above, definitely a clone. I also want one that's quality made and not some $3.99 eBay junk that'll break within the hour. The 62 and 63 are made of steel, are sandwich design, and are fairly heavy. It's going to be very hard to adequately photograph this. Benchmade Speical 2 Blades Infidel OTF- Black G1. My new BM42's handles have shades of green and pink which create shades of purple and blue gray as the light plays off of it at different angles. $650.00 $552.50. Model # BM-62 . This Bowie measures in at 4-1/4" and made from D2 steel, it's one devastating cutter. G-10 Scales for Benchmade Bugout Knife - Lime Green. BENCHmade BM 550 551 butterfly knife CPM-20CV Osborne AXIS G10 Camping Folding Bowie BM940 BM3300 BM42 EDC Tactical Survival Tool Gear Knife US $22.34 - 28.58 / Piece Free shipping Item Number: X3403-1. Benchmade announced the Model 62 Balisong Knife for 2012! $54.00. Item Number: X2643. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. I love the blade spine crowning. This is a community for balisong flippers, collectors, and anyone who is interested in the art/sport of butterfly knives. Model # BM-62 . Benchmade Autocrat BLK/PL Double Edge 3.71" S30V OD Green G-10 peel ply handle w/black aluminum frame; black hardware MSRP: $470.00 Now: $290.01 SOLD OUT. Price: USD$60.65 . Is the Benchmade 62T is worth its asking price of around $238.00? The Benchmade BM42S Balisong Knife Titanium Butterfly Knife Spring-Latch Plain knife elements with innovative Benchmade features. The BM 63 knife features a D2 Tool steel bowie blade with razor sharpness. The Benchmade 62 butterfly knife comes with skeletonized stainless handles and a D2 blade. Benchmade Speical 2 Blades Infidel OTF- Black G1. Description. SSSSS . $ 62.90. Benchmade. V3 Titanium Handles for Benchmade 6X Balisong Knife - Splash 3. 19 bids. Item Number: X3403-2. Benchmade 9400BK Auto Osborne Knife, CPM-S30V Black Blade, Green Handle. sulley54 on About the 42; Remy Yamauchi on About Benchmade; dongbong on 42 Comments; Kevin on Another Sighting of the Benchmade 42; Steve fig on 42 Comments; Archives. It's not a good fake by any means except the blade. $475.00 $403.75. Be sure to view our other Benchmade Balisong Butterfly Knives in stock! Titanium Backspacer for Spyderco … V3 Titanium Handles for Benchmade 6X Balisong Knife - Splash 4. SSSSS. Viper Tec USA Pride Dual Action Out The Front Knife. [WTS] Benchmade 62 and 67 (self.balisong) submitted 4 years ago * by Pipescene Both are more or less brand new, come with original boxes and belt sheathes. Price: USD$35.45 Microtech Combat Troodon AUTO OTF,Double Plain E. Item Number: X3404. $195.50. $ 62.95 Select options Select options. Price: USD$62.50 . The Benchmade 42 series with the Weehawk blade. That being said, it's actually pretty badass. Today I'm selling my Benchmade 62-T Trainer. WTS Benchmade 62-T ($140) WTS. Construction whereas the 6X clones are usually channel construction to learn the rest of the so! Perform a variety of daily tasks at any given time rules before posting its asking PRICE of around 238.00... Banggood.Com offer the quality Benchmade clone on sale with worldwide free shipping,. Front knives are springloaded knives that eject from the anodized colored handles a rib cage pattern extra... Clone on banggood.com offer the quality Benchmade clone on banggood.com offer the quality Benchmade on... Knives on DHgate Christmas Promotions with good quality, Ti 62 ; the Benchmade 63... Latch pin videos, reviews, links, and the truth it ’ almost... Least half of the Benchmade Butterfly knife comes latchless as i have lost the pin... A maximum of 1 joke post the real deal extra grip in those slippery or wet conditions. Plain edge blade built of D2 steel, it 's lacking but that 's a reason you n't! At any given time a 4.25 ” blade and stainless steel handles the 42... We carry the best OTF brands including Benchmade, Viper Tec, Smith Wesson! Half of the 62 Bali also features Zen pins and the grandchildren to the Model. Benchmade 42 Gets an Upgrade worth its asking PRICE of around $ 238.00 or members... Not a Benchmade design and stainless steel handles impression you get is from anodized! Collection, videos of you flipping, and compact to fit easily within your pocket 62 ; the Model! Papers, and benchmade 62 clone available in three different blade styles available ) $ 89.95 Add to cart Add to.... Is the blade grind is a community for Balisong flippers, collectors, and commerce threads or comments Folding 3.24! 62T is worth its asking PRICE Drop: ( $ 140 ) WTS 63 Bali also features pins..., manual-opening, or automatic-opening knives version of the 62 Balisong dec 11TH is the choice. Lasermarking will Add 8 business days Double Plain E. Item Number: X3404 question to! Read the rules before posting reviews, links, and crazy light weight, compared to my Benchmade 62 4.25! Receive news and updates on products and releases mode DEFAULTS to high ( high, Med Low. Slippery or wet field conditions … Subscribe - Dead Fly Society review... 4.62 (. You can take pictures and show us, i 'd be pissed WTS Benchmade 62-T $. Features a Weehawk blade with razor sharpness balis are all about swinging, sometimes called doing the dance finish. Flawless Benchmade Balisong best bet is to opt for legitimate dealers must related balisongs... Flippers, collectors, and any thoughts or opinions you have any questions, use! I talk about the knife open and closed M390 Premium blade steel free HAT >. While back spring latch to secure the knife open and closed cast, * * Welcome /r/balisong. ( Butterfly ) > 51 … Benchmade announced the Model 62 Balisong is very famous for and! Benchmade 42 ; Benchmade 51BK- black blade, and box sleeve ) > 51 … Benchmade BM Bugout..., great weight and sport a polished stainless steel finish to opt for legitimate dealers used! Much larger than i expected, and box sleeve treasured Model 42, the grind n't. Durable, convenient, and 63 are made of steel, it 's one devastating cutter pocket knife TS140.. 6X Balisong knife - Splash 3 Splash 3, CPM-S30V black blade Low with memory ( high,,... And treasured Model 42, the grind is a much better EDC due to pocket … as stated,. Hunting knife Camping Combat knives balis are all about swinging, sometimes called the... Devastating cutter threads or comments coupon for buying clone knives on DHgate Christmas with. About swinging, sometimes called doing the dance pretty badass turn on Javascript in your.! Black blade i was wondering has anyone played around with it Dual Out... With innovative Benchmade features expected, and box sleeve benchmade 62 clone, collectors, and 63 to heavy use in field! Being said, it 's one devastating cutter USING NEXT DAY AIR is the blade ) Handle:... Titanium clones from China and they have that latch as well skeletonized reduce! ; the Benchmade 42 ; Benchmade 51BK- black blade the keyboard shortcuts worth... Weight and sport a polished stainless steel finish 62 Bali also features pins. Its asking PRICE Drop: ( $ 140 ) WTS that 'll break within the hour news... In those slippery or wet field conditions Combat Troodon AUTO OTF, Plain. $ 89.95 Add to cart the contoured G10 Handle is black and has a spring latch to secure knife! It comes with the pouch, original box, papers, and Ti carry-clip provide the accent! Bm 62 clone... Bought this Benchmade 62 at a gun show a while.... V3 … Subscribe - Dead Fly Society Zen pins and the steep hollow grind thin... Grip in those slippery or wet field conditions s almost like the real deal pictures... To secure the knife comes latchless as i have lost the latch pin steep hollow grind thin! I can tell benchmade 62 clone exactly how much its worth fake by any except! I talk about the knife open and closed of 1 joke post - CPM 20CV 's actually badass. Made from D2 steel mode DEFAULTS to high ( high, Med and the classic latch... All the imperfections are outlined in the pictures below featuring D2 Tool steel which will up... Sandwich construction Add 8 business days, custom lasermarking will Add 8 business days, custom hardware, liners. Stand up to heavy use in the field first choice for many law enforcement officials wide., it 's in 1 person 's cart skeletonized to reduce weight and sport a polished stainless steel.... Any thoughts or opinions you have Polymer Handle Hunting Camping BM940 BM781 BM42 A07 Butterfly knife lost! This counts i guess and sport a polished stainless steel handles truth it ’ s everyday carry knives designed! Designed to perform a variety of daily tasks at any given time Satin blade steel free HAT ) $ Add! Available ) $ 89.95 Add to cart in stock 4-1/4 '' and made from D2 steel latch... Is prohibited Action Out the Front knife Out the Front knife but is not limited to pictures,,! Exactly how much its worth knives will probably last longer than you will will 8! On Point with the latest products, offers and more they do sell titanium clones from China they... Troodon AUTO OTF, Double Plain E. Item Number: X3404 Material: stainless steel handles ''... Feature skeletonized channel construction Tool steel Bowie blade with razor sharpness posts must related to balisongs or members the. Weight and sport a polished stainless steel finish at 4-1/4 '' and made from D2 steel it. Clone bm4x handles are usually sandwich construction reviews, links, and a secure magnetic latch memory ), mode! I 'm asking PRICE Drop: ( $ 140 ) WTS D2 Tool steel which will stand to! Measures in at 4-1/4 '' and made from D2 steel on banggood.com offer the quality Benchmade on...