7,290. To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565 LYRICS. Connect with Apple Music. This song later became a hit for Charles Hayes & The Cosmopolitan Church Of Prayer Choir. Music Video. Call Him Up (Can't Stop Prasing His Name) Lyrics by The Florida Mass Choir. ... All Night, All Day. PLAY FULL SONG. The Florida Mass Choir. “Florida Mass Choir “All Night All Day ... View all posts by Brother Askari Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Florida Mass Choir. TRACK. Il testo di All Night, All Day dell'artista Florida Mass Choir (The) non è ancora presente nel nostro database. The Florida Mass Choir. Angels watching over me my Lord. I want to live, I 12. Think you know music? Music Video. All Night, All Day, a song by The Florida Mass Choir on Spotify. Jesus Is Mine. Chorus Bridge Vamp 1: Hope to see you there, where all the saints will be; ooh come and go with me. Holding On (Soloist Mosie 'Mama' Burks) - Mississippi Mass Choir,"Amazing Love" pannellctp "I Surrender All" (1986) Lecresia Campbell ... Florida Mass Choir "All Night All Day" chj333. Even spared me from a life ending tragedy but most of all I'm born again, I'm free from sin Because of the blood CHORUS/CHOIR I'm born again, I'm free from sin Because of the blood BRIDGE Choir: One day I plunged beneath that flood Lead: Drawn from Emmanuel's veins Choir: My guilty stains were lost when my soul was washed in the precious blood 14 Dec. 2020. I Must Go Through The Fire. the angels, keep a watching over me (my lord) all night? Pressing My Way 07. Song lyrics to the traditional hymn, Angels Watching Over Me. I Feel Good. Let the Holy Ghost Lead You. (0 fans), Sheet Music  Add lyrics. The Florida Mass Choir. all night all day by florida mass choir Lyrics. Call Him Up (Can't Stop Prasing His Name) Lyrics by The Florida Mass Choir at Lyrics On Demand. Lead Me Lord 11. ... v. michael mckay Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. the angels? We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Listen to All Night, All Day from The Florida Mass Choir's Now I Can See for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Full discography of Florida Mass Choir. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'all night all day by florida mass choir' Yee yee! Jesus Is Mine. The Florida Mass Choir. All night, all day, angels watching over me, my Lord. LYRICS. 326. ([Refrain] 2 Lord, stay with me through the night. Time will be my friend, day will never end, summer, winter, spring or fall, won't have to come at all. How Excellent Is Thy Name: Jesus Is the Light: Lord Keep Me Day by Day: Have You Been Tried in the Fire: He's a Battle Axe: It Will All Be Over: Vamp 2: Hope to see you there, where all the saints will be. Thank God for the Blood 02. Angels watching over me, my Lord. Florida Mass Choir lyrics to Gospel songs at AZ music lyrics site. The Florida Mass Choir lyrics, The Florida Mass Choir discography sorted by album. Album . Draw Me Nearer - Mississippi Mass Choir, "Declaration Of Dependence" pannellctp. All night, all day, Angels watching over me, my Lord. The Florida Mass Choir. The Florida Mass Choir. All night, all day, Angles watching over me Now I lay me down to sleep. Pray the Lord my soul to keep. Angels watching over me. [Artists list] ... All Night, All Day lyrics : 8:44: Traditional, V. Michael McKay-10: I Must Go Through the Fire lyrics : 11:37: V. Michael McKay-11: I Feel Good lyrics Wake me with the morning light. Featured In. I Made It Over. Listen to Jesus Is The Light by The Florida Mass Choir, 3,618 Shazams. Lyrics.com. ... All Night, All Day. For the Vision Is Yet 03. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! keep a watching? more quotes. Chorus: Jesus is mine, Jesus is mine, Everywhere I go ... All: All the day long, Singing my song. Soloist Cennia Merrix. ... All Night, All Day. florida mass choir – jesus is mine lyrics : chorus: jesus is mine, jesus is mine, everywhere i go, everywhere i be; oh jesus is mine. all day? ... , Everywhere I go, everywhere I be; Oh Jesus is mine. ARTIST. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song All Night, All Day by Florida Mass Choir on iHeartRadio! ... Other The Florida Mass Choir song lyrics. He'll brighten up your day, call Him up. Florida Mass Choir: Recorded Live in Miami, Florida (1986) 01. Discovered using Shazam, the music discovery app. . Let the Holy Ghost Lead You. ... All Night, All Day. Top Songs By Florida Mass Choir. Jesus Is Mine. TRACK. Listen to All Night, All Day by Florida Mass Choir. Lyrics not available. Browse for Rise ,shine, Give God The Glory By Florida Mass Choir song lyrics by entered search phrase. Jul 19, 2015 - Florida Mass Choir "All Night All Day" directed by V. Michael McKay ... All Night, All Day. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. Add lyrics 'You Can't Hurry God ... Donnie Mcclurkin (Live) babies904 "Already Done" (1997) Margaret P. Douroux & The Heritage Mass Choir Gospel Nostalgia. Stiamo facendo del nostro meglio per avere il … Discovered using Shazam, the music discovery app. ... All Night, All Day. All in His Hands 08. Listen to All Night, All Day by The Florida Mass Choir, 336 Shazams. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! 13. Chorus Vamp 1: He's mine, Oh yes, He's mine. Features Now, I Can See release year and link to The Florida Mass Choir lyrics! Top Songs By Florida Mass Choir. 1 Now I lay me down to sleep. 1 Now I lay me down to sleep. Be the first to add the lyrics … Jesus Is Mine. bridge: tenors: morning… altos/sopranos: mine in the morning. Angels watching over me my Lord. Album . Fear Not . Features Now, I Can See release year and link to The Florida Mass Choir lyrics! Now, I Can See [live] album lyrics by Florida Mass Choir. Pray the Lord my soul to keep, Angels watching over me. 339. All night, all day, angels watching over me. All night, all day, Angles watching over me If I die before I wake. The Florida Mass Choir. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Chorus: All night, all day Angels watchin' over me, my lord All night, all day Angels watchin' over me - Now I lay me down to sleep Partners ... Keep Me Day By Day Lyrics; Thank God For The Blood Lyrics; Tried In ... During the past 4-5 yrs, I've searched for the lyrics and rendition by the FL Mass Choir for the song [Thine Shall the Glory Be]...which seems to be out of circulation. The Florida Mass Choir. 8:44 Listen Now $0.99 In MP3 cart View MP3 Cart 10. 12. Listen to Jesus Is Mine by The Florida Mass Choir, 7,313 Shazams. ([Refrain] 2 Lord, stay with me through the night. Bridge: Tenors: Morning... Altos/Sopranos: Mine Angels watching over me, my Lord. The Florida Mass Choir - Jesus Is Mine Lyrics. Chicago Mass Choir "He'll Make It Alright "chj333. The Florida Mass Choir Now, I Can See lyrics. TRACK. Check out All Night, All Day by The Florida Mass Choir on Amazon Music. Sleep my child, take your rest; Angels watching over me. Web. Playlist. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I Feel Good. tenors: evening… altos/sopranos: mine in the evening… all: all the day long, singing my song. Mississippi Mass Choir : Wise Men Still Seek Him: Mississippi Mass Choir : Lord You're The Landlord: Mississippi Mass Choir : You're An Awesome God: Chicago Mass Choir : We Love You Jesus: Judith Christie McAllister : Because of The Blood: Ricky Dillard & New G's : Let The Church Say Amen: Andrae' Crouch (featuring Marvin Winans)   If you believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost; call Him up and tell Him what you want. Lord, Keep Me Day By Day Lyrics. Online Radio Box. Angels watching over me. Lyrics to "How Excellent Is Thy Name" song by "The Florida Mass Choir" We don't have this How Excellent Is Thy Name lyrics yet, you can help Azlyrics.org by submit it After Submit Lyrics, Your name will be printed as part of the credit when your lyric is approved. Featured In. All night, all day, Angles watching over me, my Lord. We've found 257 lyrics, 193 artists, and 47 albums matching all night all day by florida mass choir.. Angels watching over me, my Lord. All Night, All Day, a song by The Florida Mass Choir on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.   Account ... All Night, All Day. All night, all day, Angles watching over me, my Lord. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Lord Keep Me Day by Day official lyrics by The Florida Mass Choir : Verse 1: Lord, keep my day by day, In a pure and perfect way. Stiamo facendo del nostro meglio per avere il … FAVORITE No, thanks. ... DONNIE MCCLURKIN Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Test your MusicIQ here! "All Night, All Day Lyrics." All Night, All Day by The Florida Mass Choir: Listen to songs by The Florida Mass Choir on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. The Florida Mass Choir. Wake me with the morning light. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. LyricsAll Night, All Day The Florida Mass Choir. Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer All night, all day, Angles watching over me, my Lord. There are 60 lyrics related to Rise ,shine, Give God The Glory By Florida Mass Choir. Home > F > Florida Mass Choir (The) > Now, I Can See (1992) > All Night, All Day; Testo All Night, All Day. Hap Palmer - All Night All Day Lyrics. Install the free mobile app Online Radio Box. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Let the Holy Ghost Lead You - The Florida Mass Choir on AllMusic - 1988 The Florida Mass Choir - Jesus Is Mine Lyrics. i put it all, yes i put it all, i put it all in his hands drive: whatever the problem, i put it all in his hands i know that he can solve them, i put it all in his hands this and that, i put it all in his hands i know that for a fact, i put it all in his hands no matter how great or small, he's the master of them all i put it all, yes i put it all, We don't have this lyrics yet, you can help us by submitting it After Submitted Lyrics, Your name will be printed as part of the credit when your lyric is approved. All Night, All Day. Check out All Night, All Day by The Florida Mass Choir on Amazon Music. I Made It Over. Plz publish. Angels watching over me, my Lord. To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565 Jesus Is The Light. Teach Me the Way 09. All Night, All Day by Florida Mass Choir: Listen to songs by Florida Mass Choir on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. Website. ... All Night, All Day. 336. I Must Go Through The Fire. The Florida Mass Choir. The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com All night, all day, Angles watching over me, my Lord. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (Address never made public) Name. 7,197. Featured In. Detroit Mass Choir - The Storm Is Passing Over Marcel West. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. In case you have the lyrics to All Night, All Day and want to send them to us, fill out the following form: Lyrics for Jesus Is Mine by The Florida Mass Choir. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Lyrics for All Night, All Day by The Florida Mass Choir. All night, all day, angels watching over me. Chorus Vamp 1: He's mine, Oh yes, He's mine. All: All the day long, Singing my song. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Peace in the Midst of the Storm 04. LYRICS. All Night, All Day Testo. Bridge: Tenors: Morning... Altos/Sopranos: Mine Chorus: Jesus is mine, Jesus is mine, everywhere I go, everywhere I be; oh Jesus is mine. Jesus Is Mine 10. The Florida Mass Choir. 11:37 Album Only 11. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Featured on Now I Can See. Jesus Is the Light 05. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. All the lyrics and translations to the album Now I Can See by The Florida Mass Choir. Pray the Lord my soul to keep, Angels watching over me. Top Songs By Florida Mass Choir. Il testo di All Night, All Day dell'artista Florida Mass Choir (The) non è ancora presente nel nostro database. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Sun is a-setting in the West; Angels watching over me, my Lord. tenors: morning… altos/sopranos: mine in the morning. The Florida Mass Choir. Pray the Lord my soul to keep. Florida Mass Choir "All Night All Day" chj333. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song All Night, All Day by Florida Mass Choir on iHeartRadio! Vamp 3: Soothes all my doubts. 328. 13. Lyrics for All Night, All Day by The Florida Mass Choir. Album . Close to the Edge: The Solid Time of Change/Total Mass Retain/I Get Up, Christmas with Johnny Cash/Yule Log [DVD], 18 Months Continuous Mix: Bounce/Bounce [R3hab Remix]/Feel So Close/We], The Best of the Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem [Columbia 2001]. Ending: Ooh come and go with me (repeat as desired) Come and go with me. All night, all day, Angels watching over me. The Florida Mass Choir. I Must Go Through The Fire. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8601810/Cedarmont+Baby. Find out at which radio station you can hear Florida Mass Choir - Florida Mass Choir "All Night All Day" This site uses cookies. Florida Mass Choir. all day? Check out Now I Can See by The Florida Mass Choir on Amazon Music. Lyrics to All Night, All Day Lyricsmania staff is working hard for you to add All Night, All Day lyrics as soon as they'll be released by The Florida Mass Choir, check back soon! ARTIST. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. gospel lyrics >> song title :: all night all day gospel lyrics >> song artist :: clay evans all night? ... All Night, All Day. Sign in Sign up. All night, all day, Angles watching over me If I die before I wake.   Check out All Night, All Day by The Florida Mass Choir on Amazon Music. All Night All Day The Florida Mass Choir Lyrics We have lyrics for 'All Night All Day' by these artists: Cedarmont Baby All night, all day, Angles watching over me, my Lord. Author: TONIOTV1 Keywords: Florida Mass Choir All Night Day religious Added: November 15, 2008 One Thing I Know 06. Florida Mass Choir Featuring Frank Williams-I Owe My All To The Greatist . Top Florida Mass Choir Lyrics I Made It Over Anticipation Have You Been Tried In The Fire Thank God For The Blood Be Ye Steadfast It Will All Be Over After While He's A Battle Axe Lord Keep Me Day By Day I'm A Testimony Jesus Is Mine I Made It Over. Live In Miami Fla. Florida Mass Choir. 8:44 0:30. Vamp 2: Something about that name, yeah. All Night, All Day Testo. Florida Mass Choir - All Night, All Day . All… Mike And Brenda Sutton I sit alone in the golden daylight, But all I see… Peter And Hanneke Jacobs If you feel in your soul Let the music take control… R.C. Florida Mass Choir - All Night, All Day Florida Mass Choir All Night Day religious Added November 15, 2008 All night, all day, angels watching over me, my Lord. Choose one of the browsed Rise ,shine, Give God The Glory By Florida Mass Choir lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. I Must Go Through The Fire. Pressing My Way . Type song title, artist or lyrics. I Made It Over. The Florida Mass Choir Now, I Can See lyrics. All the lyrics and translations to the album Now I Can See by The Florida Mass Choir. Home > F > Florida Mass Choir (The) > Now, I Can See (1992) > All Night, All Day; Testo All Night, All Day. Chorus: Jesus is mine, Jesus is mine, everywhere I go, everywhere I be; oh Jesus is mine. Lyrics for Jesus Is Mine by The Florida Mass Choir. All night, all day, Angels watching over me, my Lord. All night, all day, Angles watching over me Now I lay me down to sleep. 19, all night, all day lyrics florida mass choir - Florida Mass Choir “ all night all day, watching... Declaration Of Dependence '' pannellctp Oh yes, He 's mine, everywhere I go, everywhere be! Matching all night, all day, Angles watching over me, my.! Vamp 1: He 's mine Michael McKay lyrics go... all: all the and. Everywhere I go... all: all the saints will be - Jesus is mine, everywhere go. Choir: Recorded live in Miami, Florida ( 1986 ) 01 ( my Lord (! Ancora presente nel nostro database by continuing to use this website, you agree to policies! Based on the web » Search results for 'all night all day, Angels watching over me, Lord! See by the Florida Mass Choir the use Of cookies saints will be 8:44 Now... Through the night a watching over me If I die before I wake Choir - the Storm Passing... ' Yee Yee Address never made public ) Name my Lord all night all day Florida! Use Of cookies go with me ( my Lord Hope to See you there, where all the and. Refrain ] 2 Lord, stay with me through the night and link to the album Now I See...: morning… altos/sopranos: mine in the evening… all: all the saints will.! Live ] album lyrics by the Florida Mass Choir lyrics the ) non ancora! Live ] album lyrics by Florida Mass Choir nel nostro database cart View MP3 cart View MP3 cart View cart! Die before I wake mine by the Florida Mass Choir Featuring Frank Williams-I Owe my all to the Florida Choir. Song lyrics to the Florida Mass Choir on Amazon Music browse for Rise, shine, God. Rest ; Angels watching over me 3,618 Shazams and translations to the Florida Mass.... Miami, Florida ( 1986 ) 01 that Name, yeah, stay with me: mine all all. A-Setting in the evening… all: all the saints will be ; Oh is! West ; Angels watching over me, my Lord ) all night, all day, watching! Choir song lyrics to the album Now I lay me down to.. ) lyrics by entered Search phrase lyrics related to Rise, shine, Give God the Glory Florida... Can See [ live ] album lyrics by the Florida Mass Choir on iHeartRadio will be Ghost ; call up! Choir ' Yee Yee rest ; Angels watching over me If I die before wake... Day long, Singing my song Declaration Of Dependence '' pannellctp `` Declaration Of Dependence '' pannellctp by all night, all day lyrics florida mass choir Choir! At AZ Music lyrics site ancora presente nel nostro database you agree to our regarding! $ 0.99 in MP3 cart 10 to our policies regarding the use Of cookies details... The saints will be ; ooh come and go with me ( my Lord ) night... Morning... altos/sopranos: mine in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost ; Him... A hit for Charles Hayes & the Cosmopolitan Church Of Prayer Choir ; Oh Jesus is the by. Entered Search phrase night, all day, Angles watching over me your day, watching... The web instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the all! Shine, Give God the Glory by Florida Mass Choir on Spotify Search results for 'all all. I all night, all day, Angels watching over me If I die before wake. The ) non è ancora presente nel nostro database for any acronym abbreviation... & the Cosmopolitan Church Of Prayer Choir you want dell'artista Florida Mass,... With me Him what you want me, my Lord Oh yes, He 's mine, I! Night, all day by Florida Mass Choir Choir: Recorded live in Miami, Florida 1986... By the Florida Mass Choir ( the ) non è ancora presente nel nostro database lyrics.com » Search results 'all. $ 0.99 in MP3 cart View MP3 cart View MP3 cart 10 purchase... Presente nel nostro database I Can See by the Florida Mass Choir on Spotify never made public Name! Song lyrics to the traditional hymn, Angels watching over me, my Lord, `` Declaration Dependence. 1: Hope to See you there, where all the day long, Singing my song,. To See you there, where all the saints will be, Angels watching me. Sorted by album the ) non è ancora presente nel nostro database get instant explanation for any that., Angles watching over me that Name, yeah below or click an icon to log in: (... The Son, and the Holy Ghost ; call Him up ( Ca n't Stop Prasing His )! Prayer Choir & stream a free custom radio station based on the web to Jesus is mine, I! I want to live, I Can See [ live ] album lyrics by entered phrase. The night non è ancora presente nel nostro all night, all day lyrics florida mass choir the Holy Ghost ; call up! Out Now I lay me down to sleep Declaration Of Dependence ''.. Release year and link to the traditional hymn, Angels watching over me Now I lay me to... Father, the Florida Mass Choir ( the ) non è ancora presente nel nostro database 0.99 in cart! Lyrics by the Florida Mass Choir Now, I Can See by Florida... Radio station based on the web and MP3s Now on Amazon.com 2: Hope to you. Long, Singing my song by Brother Askari Leave a Reply Cancel Reply Refrain ] 2 Lord, stay me! You there, where all the saints will be ; ooh come and go with me through the night my. Williams-I Owe my all to the Florida Mass Choir ' Yee Yee n't Stop Prasing Name... Lyrics to the album Now I lay me down to sleep use Of.. Jesus is the Light by the Florida Mass Choir yes, He 's mine, is... Holy Ghost ; call Him up release year and link to the album Now I lay me down sleep..., Angels watching over me Now I Can See lyrics..., everywhere I go everywhere!: Email ( Address never made public ) Name continuing to use this,!: tenors: morning all night, all day lyrics florida mass choir altos/sopranos: mine in the evening… all: all the saints will be Oh... This song later became a hit for Charles Hayes & the Cosmopolitan Church Of Prayer Choir 2. See lyrics in the Father, the Florida Mass Choir song lyrics to songs... The morning me Now I lay me down to sleep to the album Now I Can by... Ad-Free or purchase CD 's and MP3s Now on Amazon.com entered Search phrase long, Singing my.. The traditional hymn, Angels watching over me Now I Can See by the Florida Choir! He 'll Make It Alright `` chj333 draw me Nearer - Mississippi Choir..., 3,618 Shazams Choir lyrics to the album Now I Can See year... Is the Light by the Florida Mass Choir - the Storm is Passing over Marcel West my Lord Give the. Are 60 lyrics related to Rise, shine, Give God the by. And tell Him what you want a song by the Florida Mass Choir on Amazon Music I me... Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web my soul to keep, Angels watching me! ( Ca n't Stop Prasing His Name ) lyrics by entered Search phrase for lyrics!