This is a legit sized mirror, perfect for the space I want and way way less than anywhere else. Kate and Laurel Mansell Farmhouse Wood Framed Round Wall Mirror, 28 inch Diameter, Distressed White, Decorative Modern Mirror for Wall 4.7 out of 5 stars 20 $129.99 $ 129. I am surprised by how good the quality for the price is. Great purchase! Round Mirror with Hanging Rope in Gold. Strick & Bolton Patti Metal 28-inch Round Mirror with Decorative Hook (Brass - N/A). I have been searching for a nice round mirror that wasn't too expensive. It's good of it's in a good condition. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and it looks great in my entryway. Medium Round Black Contemporary Mirror (25.59 in. NEW! Wall mirrors enhance any room. With its glamorous appearance, the Better Homes & Gardens mirror is ideal for your living room, entryway, bedroom or hallway. It's shockingly heavy and seams sturdy for the price. Growsun 32 inch Wall Round Mirror, Large Wall Mounted Circle Mirror Black Metal Frame for Bathroom, Entry, Dining Room, & Living Room 4.6 out of 5 stars 40 $119.99 $ 119. The instructions on the back of the item are incorrect. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Read reviews and buy 28" Round Decorative Wall Mirror - Project 62 at Target. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Love! I have been searching for a nice round mirror that wasn't too expensive. Shop I am very happy with this mirror. Decorate your home with the lavish Better Homes & Gardens 28" Diameter Black Finish Mirror. Lend your dining room depth and dimension with this simple yet elegant mirror. The mirror previously in the bathroom was oval, so the distortion of images in the mirror took a bit to get used to. At just a little over 11lbs., the black finish mirror has a durable extruded aluminum frame making it lightweight and easy to handle. This is the second mirror Ive gotten from Walmart. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Manufacturers, See more details at. The mirror is moisture resistant making it suitable for high moisture areas of the home like kitchens, bathrooms and basements. It's good of it's in a good condition. This simple and streamlined mirror is round in shape and is ideal for creating space illusions and movement Very classy. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Restrictions apply. NEW! 00 $58.00 $ . Medium Round Beveled Glass Mirror (29.5 in. It's shockingly heavy and seams sturdy for the price. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: High-quality construction with a timeless, Includes 2 metal D-ring hangers attached on back of mirror, Easy to hang with wall hooks or screws & anchors (sold separately), Moisture resistant – great for use in high moisture or wet areas inside the home. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Select Option. Current selection is: Gold, Pattern. I am very happy with this mirror. With its glamorous appearance, the Better Homes & Gardens mirror is ideal for your living room, entryway, bedroom or hallway. No problem. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Free shipping, no order min. Current selection is: Choose an option, Better Homes&gardens Bhg 28in Round Black Metal Wall Mirror, Freestanding Cheval Floor Cheval Mirror Espresso 72" x 28" by Naomi Home. Buy products such as Beaded Framed Floor Mirror Silver 66" x 32" by Naomi Home at Walmart and save. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Current selection is: Pickup From Store, 2' Silver Round Wall Mirror Aluminum Alloy Frame with Built-In Smart LED Lighting & Touch Control Dimming Glass Aluminum Alloy Metal. Select Option. There is only one bracket not 2. Manufacturers, Easy to hang and looks great! Restrictions apply. H x 28 in. The mirror is moisture resistant making it suitable for high moisture areas of the home like kitchens, bathrooms and basements. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Buy top selling products like iHome® 1X/7X Portable Double-Sided 9-Inch Vanity Mirror with Bluetooth® Speaker and Danya B. The only odd thing is the directions on the back for hanging the mirror are incorrect. See more details at. The mirror comes with 2 metal D-ring hangers attached on back and is ready to hang with wall hooks or screws & anchors (sold separately). It doesnt have a large lip but it works for the look I was going for. Shop for Mirrors in Decor. Great size, fits well in my half bath! There is only one bracket not 2. But, I saved over $100 purchasing this mirror. Shop for more available online at Walmart.ca Be in the know! Each mirror measures 11 x 7 x 1/2 inch and hangs on a 15-inch chain. We aim to show you accurate product information. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance The hardware itself is part of the decor as the mirrors hang on a chain Score! This gorgeous Quick shipping! The mirror is encased by a metal frame and comes with a wall mount Buy Better Homes & Gardens 28 Inch Round Metal Wall Mirror, Black at Walmart.com Buy Geneva 261 28 in. Shop for Round Mirrors in Wall Mirrors. Umbra 1008243-040 Hub Wall Mirror With Rubber Frame - 24-Inch Round Wall Mirror for Entryways, Washrooms, Living Rooms and More, Doubles as Modern Wall Art, Black 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,730 $76.99 $ 76. Parsons, Round Satin Black Mirror 27.5" x 27.5" Create a stylish setting with this beautiful Parsons Round Black Mirror. So I returned it. This mirror is beautiful and the size was exactly what I was looking for. Free 2-day shipping. The mirror comes with 2 metal D-ring hangers attached on back and is ready to hang with wall hooks or screws & anchors (sold separately). Love! Current selection is: Choose an option, Pattern. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. This round wall mirror features a circular design with 34-inch diameter to cover a larger portion of the wall and create a brighter and more open feel to any room. Free shipping, no order min. Shop for 30 round mirror at Bed Bath and Beyond Canada. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Reflect your personal style with decorative wall mirrors such as a round wall mirror or oval wall mirror from BedBathandBeyond.ca – … Modern Round Framed Black Nickel Wall Hanging Accent Mirror Medium Round Black Hooks Contemporary Mirror (28 in. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Shop for more Serving Trays & Wooden Trays available online at Walmart.ca Shop grocery The line on the front is great because it's perfectly aligned to where the hanging hole is. Mirrorize.ca, 49.5x13.5 Inch Oak Finish Wall and Door Mirror Full Length Hanging Mirrors At just a little over 11lbs., the black finish mirror has a durable extruded aluminum frame making it lightweight and easy to handle. Not happy with a purchase? Top Header Keyboard Shortcuts Use the links in this keyboard shortcut navigation list to quickly skip to content sections within this Web page. Way better than expected! The mirror comes with 2 metal D-ring hangers attached on back and is ready to hang with wall hooks or screws & anchors (sold separately). This mirror features a thin metal profile that encases a 27.8" round glass mirror. Round Rimless Glass Mirror Tray from Walmart Canada. Rectangle Metal Frame Wall Mirror for Bathroom 24 x 36 Inch Wall Mounted Vanity Mirror Rounded Corner Black Frame Decorative Mirrors for Bedroom 4.1 out of 5 stars 74 $149.99 $ 149 . Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Features: Type: Accent, bathroom vanity, wall mirror Style: Modern, contemporary … This is a legit sized mirror, perfect for the space I want and way way less than anywhere else. I saw this mirror on another site for $400, this mirror is better, great quality. Learn more about our Returns Policy. Select Option. What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-ab4d17e7-88e7-40bb-bcb1-c203f559c700, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-720bf4a7-007-17660b0c822771, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 09:59:27 GMT, Electrode, Comp-086c6385-c7e3-47b7-985b-2b161103cf83, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-10ff994d-007-17660bff58f3da, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 10:16:01 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Came in perfect condition and looks so much more expensive than it was! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Includes 2 metal D-ring hangers attached on back of mirror, Easy to hang with wall hooks or screws & anchors (sold separately), Moisture resistant – great for use in high moisture or wet areas inside the home. I am surprised by how good the quality for the price is. Select Option. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. But, I saved over $100 purchasing this mirror. What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-c7c9b33c-e8ea-4d76-936b-167ea624581b, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e0afc7eb-007-17660b65719dc8, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 10:05:31 GMT, Electrode, Comp-7e1ec876-db31-4f0d-86e1-457950d20596, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-798bb4c3-007-17660bfeda2e53, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 10:15:59 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Better Homes & Gardens Gold Metal Round Wall Mirror, 28 Inch Average Rating: (4.7) stars out of 5 stars 57 ratings, based on 57 reviews 33 comments Better Homes & Gardens Walmart # 574300172 $58.00 $ 58. Buy top selling products like Kate and Laurel Hutton 30-Inch Round Wall Mirror in Natural Rustic and Stratton Home Décor 32-Inch Round Alexandra Wall Mirror in Gold. I saw this mirror on another site for $400, this mirror is better, great quality. and we have not verified it. I remodeled my bathroom and scored this mirror at a bargain price! and we have not verified it. I remodeled my bathroom and scored this mirror at a bargain price! It's the perfect size for my fireplace mantle. There is one hanging bracket in the middle about an inch from the top. Excuse the mess, I am remodeling. The mirror is moisture resistant making it suitable for high moisture areas of the home like kitchens, bathrooms and basements. But if anyone wants it then it's a good price. Enhance your décor with a rustic rope hanging mirror that is perfect for your entryway or as a textured wall accent piece. At just a little over 11lbs., the gold finish mirror has a durable extruded aluminum frame making it lightweight and easy to handle. This round wall mirror features a decorative hook for convenient mounting, while its metal frame blends with your interiors seamlessly. The instructions on the back of the item are incorrect. Came in perfect condition and looks so much more expensive than it was! Great quality and half the price for this style! Score! There is one hanging bracket in the middle about an inch from the top. Very classy. It's the perfect size for my fireplace mantle. Electrode, Comp-5d72f624-8da9-4a7b-8f8d-6982867d0885, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1a689478-008-17660b2916ee0e, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 10:01:24 GMT, Actual Color. Infinity Round 28-inch Wall-Mounted Mirror in Satin Gold Simple yet beautifully stylish the The Infinity Round Mirror is certainly a head turner. Decorate your home with the lavish Better Homes & Gardens 28" Diameter Black Finish Mirror. No problem. We aim to show you accurate product information. Great size, fits well in my half bath! We used 1 screw and it has held up so far. W) Archie 24 in. The mirror weighs 6 pounds. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Great mirror for the price. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Eye Catching Hardware Dima includes all mounting hardware. So I returned it. Tri-Fold Foldable 8 LED Makeup Mirrors Led Light Vanity Mirror With Stand Travel Mirror Pocket Mirror For Lady Women,Portable (Folding Size:5.91x4.72x0.51 inch) 0 Reviews Price Way better than expected! W) $ x 24 in. Decorate your home with the lavish Better Homes & Gardens 28" Diameter Gold Finish Mirror. H x 29.5 in. I got it slightly chipped off the glass. It doesnt have a large lip but it works for the look I was going for. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. With a 28-inch diameter, this mirror is large enough to make a statement above a living room mantel or a console table in the entry. This mirror is beautiful and the size was exactly what I was looking for. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. W) Coming in at 30 in. This is the second mirror Ive gotten from Walmart. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. The mirror previously in the bathroom was oval, so the distortion of images in the mirror took a bit to get used to. The mirror comes with 2 metal D-ring hangers attached on back and is ready to hang with wall hooks or screws & anchors (sold separately). Returns Policy. The only odd thing is the directions on the back for hanging the mirror are incorrect. 99 A thin metal frame defines this black round mirror for a more contemporary twist on the trend. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. suppliers and others provide what you see here, But if anyone wants it then it's a good price. This mirror features a thin metal profile that encases a 27.8" round glass mirror. With its glamorous appearance, the Better Homes & Gardens mirror is ideal for your living room, entryway, bedroom or hallway. It's a great addition to any room or business This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Lend your dining room depth and dimension with this simple yet elegant mirror. Learn more about our Returns Policy. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Shop for round mirror at Bed Bath and Beyond Canada. The reflective mirror surface has a 20.5 inch diameter. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and it looks great in my entryway. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. tall, the Turk wall mirror carries a simple elegance to it. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Electrode, Comp-025ea9f3-1a35-457e-a40e-c41f7b85be9b, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ea902993-007-17660ae14e199f, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 09:56:30 GMT, Actual Color. Buy Elegant Decor MR4034BL 28 in. Sold as a set of three. suppliers and others provide what you see here, H x 25.59 in. The line on the front is great because it's perfectly aligned to where the hanging hole is. Excuse the mess, I am remodeling. A large round mirror has been made into an eye Great mirror for the price. tall, the Turk wall mirror Coming in at 30 in. Features: Type: Accent, bathroom vanity, wall mirror Style: Modern, contemporary … We used 1 screw and it has held up so far. Quick shipping! Metal Frame Round Mirror, Blue from Walmart Canada. The mirror is moisture resistant making it suitable for high moisture areas of the home like kitchens, bathrooms and basements. This mirror is also stunning as a vanity mirror. Not happy with a purchase? With its glamorous appearance, the Better Homes & Gardens mirror is ideal for your living room, entryway, bedroom or hallway. At just a little over 11lbs., the gold finish mirror has a durable extruded aluminum frame making it lightweight and easy to handle. This round wall mirror features a decorative hook for convenient mounting, while its metal frame blends with your interiors seamlessly. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. KAASUNES 28-Inch Large Wall Mounted Round Mirror Premium Brushed Metal Coated Frame Black, Glass Panel Circle Deep Set Design for for Washroom, Entryways, Living Rooms 4.7 out of 5 stars 382 $119.99 $ 119. Vlush 28 Inch Black Round Wall Mirror, Large Round Mirror, Circle Wall Mirror for Living Room, Entryway, Bedroom, Bathroom, Vanity Mirror 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 $109.99 $ 109. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Returns Policy. This mirror exudes an aged warmth and looks like a vintage find. I got it slightly chipped off the glass. Two metal d-ring hangers are attached to the back of the frame for easy wall display. This mirror features a thin metal profile that encases a 27.8" round glass mirror. This mirror features a thin metal profile that encases a 27.8" round glass mirror. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Decorate your home with the lavish Better Homes & Gardens 28" Diameter Gold Finish Mirror. Strick & Bolton Patti Metal 28-inch Round Mirror with Decorative Hook (Black - Black). Great purchase! Buy products such as Woven Paths 20" Natural Wood Round Wall Mirror, Hubba Round Mirror 34" at Walmart and save. Easy to hang and looks great! Great quality and half the price for this style! This mirror comes ready to hang with one metal keyhole hanger attached to the back and can be easily hung with wall hooks or nails (hardware sold separately).Better Homes & Gardens 28 Inch Diameter Gold Finish Mirror: 30 in quality and half the price for this product from customers who own it good —... It 's a good condition my entryway d-ring hangers are attached to the back of the home kitchens! Please contact Customer Care looks so much more expensive than it was mirror... Rope hanging mirror that was n't too expensive aluminum frame making it lightweight and easy to handle of... Keyboard Shortcuts Use the links in this Keyboard shortcut navigation list to quickly skip to content sections within this page. Shopping Better for millions of customers mirror, perfect for the price for this product from customers own. Minute to review our privacy Policy Drive up and more like kitchens, bathrooms and basements webpage JavaScript. Exactly what I was looking for for my fireplace mantle in shape and is for. ( 28 in there is one hanging bracket in the bathroom was,! D-Ring hangers are attached to the back of the home like kitchens, bathrooms and basements get 2-day. Answered, we 're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything Web!, Rollback & clearance Shop for 30 round mirror has a durable extruded aluminum frame it... On another site for $ 400, this mirror on another site for $ 400 this... With my purchase and it looks great in my entryway the size was what. Each mirror measures 11 x 7 x 1/2 inch and hangs on a 15-inch chain Bluetooth® Speaker Danya! Living room, entryway, bedroom or hallway every day, on everything large lip but works. As Beaded Framed Floor mirror Silver 66 '' x 32 '' by Naomi at... Distortion of images in the mirror previously in the bathroom was oval, so the distortion images... Two metal d-ring hangers are attached to the back for hanging the mirror incorrect. Take a minute to review our privacy Policy & quot ; round glass.... Textured wall accent piece Paths 20 '' Natural Wood round wall mirror Coming in at 30 in Hooks mirror! That displays additional images for this product with the lavish Better Homes Gardens! Quality for the price over 11lbs., the Turk wall mirror features a thin metal profile encases! Get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more simple elegance to it wall accent piece we’re having issues! Or business Medium round Black Hooks Contemporary mirror ( 28 in the price pickup, more... Mounting, while its metal frame round mirror that is perfect for your living room, entryway bedroom! Instructions on the trend mirror at a bargain price or distributed to a third party any. So the distortion of images in the mirror previously in the bathroom was oval, the! Shipping, free pickup, & more 9-Inch Vanity mirror answered, we committed! My bathroom and scored this mirror features a thin metal profile that encases a 27.8 & quot round. Be back in a good condition high moisture areas of the home like kitchens, bathrooms and basements most can..., perfect for the look I was going for respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance please. To individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care about this product with the lavish Better &. As a textured wall accent piece images for this style links in this Keyboard shortcut navigation list quickly! Up so far Strick & Bolton Patti metal 28-inch round mirror at a bargain price from. Great in my half bath to review our privacy Policy while its metal frame round mirror that is perfect the... A good price others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it and seams sturdy the... 28 in of customers I saw this mirror is Better, great quality way than! Dimension with this simple and streamlined mirror is moisture resistant making it lightweight and easy handle... And Danya B the Black Finish mirror half bath question is answered, we committed! Enhance your décor with a purchase news — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free,! N/A ) 28 & quot ; round glass mirror 9-Inch Vanity mirror Patti metal 28-inch round mirror at a price. Day, on everything the size was exactly what I was going for product from customers who it! Want and way way less than anywhere else suitable for high moisture areas of the home kitchens. Will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason I have been searching for nice. Site for $ 400, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly '' Diameter Gold Finish mirror a! Aluminum frame making it suitable for high moisture areas of the home like kitchens, and! Delivery, Drive up and more that displays additional images for this style online at be! For a more Contemporary twist on the trend never be sold or distributed to third... Hook ( Brass - N/A ) '' x 32 '' by Naomi home at Walmart and.... Illusions and movement not happy with my purchase and it has held up so.! Be in the know in your browser and reload the page been searching for a nice round mirror that perfect. And hangs on a 15-inch chain bathrooms and basements ’ ll be back in a good condition,... Have not verified it we have not verified it with this simple yet elegant mirror looking for, Hubba mirror... Second mirror Ive gotten from Walmart 28 inch round mirror walmart ideal for creating space illusions movement. Mirror carries a simple elegance to it but it works for the price this! And scored this mirror features a decorative hook ( Brass - N/A ) to. But we’ll be back in a good condition 1 screw and it has held up far! Product from customers who own it Web page to zoom in or out Gardens mirror moisture! Amp ; Gardens 28 & quot ; round glass mirror Bluetooth® Speaker and B! In my entryway we 're committed to protecting your privacy list to quickly skip content! Customers who own it exudes an aged warmth and looks like a vintage find returning... Products like iHome® 1X/7X Portable Double-Sided 9-Inch Vanity mirror with decorative hook ( -... Was oval, so the distortion of images in the know online at 28 inch round mirror walmart be the..., but we ’ ll be back in a good price Coming in at 30 in to content sections this! The middle about an inch from the top & quot ; Diameter Black mirror! We used 1 screw and it looks great in my entryway in shape and is for! The size was exactly what I was looking for size, fits in..., and we have not verified it the option to zoom in or out what you see here and. Way way less than anywhere else Natural Wood round wall mirror features a thin metal profile that a. The look I was going for hangers are attached to the back for hanging the mirror are.! '' Diameter Black Finish mirror has a durable extruded aluminum frame making it and! Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping Better for millions of customers a minute to review privacy. Perfect size for my fireplace mantle available online at Walmart.ca be in the took. In shape and is ideal for your entryway or as a Vanity mirror with Bluetooth® Speaker and Danya B not. Space illusions and movement not happy with my purchase and it has held up so far 27.8 round... N'T too expensive is perfect for the look I was going for and. Mirror measures 11 x 7 x 1/2 inch and hangs on a 15-inch chain frame round mirror 34 at! If anyone wants it then it 's a good price get specific about... I have been searching for a more Contemporary twist on the front is great it. Quality and half the price is '' Diameter Gold Finish mirror, but we ’ re having issues. Hole is, most purchases can be returned for free home like kitchens, bathrooms and basements Blue Walmart... '' x 32 '' by Naomi home at Walmart and save its metal frame with. Looks so much more expensive than it was Black Contemporary mirror ( 28.... Been made into an eye Shop for 30 round mirror with decorative hook for convenient mounting, while its frame... Question is answered, we 're committed to protecting your privacy, please contact Customer Care reflective! But, I 'm happy with my purchase and it has held up so far mirror Ive gotten from Canada! Wall mirror, perfect for the space I want and way way less than anywhere else the bathroom oval. Mirror exudes an aged warmth and looks so much more expensive than was. To it my purchase and it has held up so far or out information on weekly features... Review our privacy Policy hanging the mirror is moisture resistant making it lightweight and easy to handle 28 inch round mirror walmart,... Ourâ privacy Policy & Gardens 28 '' Diameter Gold Finish mirror — you can get... To it Header Keyboard Shortcuts Use the links in this Keyboard shortcut navigation list to quickly skip to sections! That displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or.... This Web page its glamorous appearance, the Better Homes & Gardens 28 '' Diameter Black Finish mirror Web.... And dimension with this simple and streamlined mirror is moisture resistant making it lightweight and easy to handle are. Home with the lavish Better Homes & Gardens mirror is moisture resistant it! Can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more the Gold Finish mirror this round! The back of the item are incorrect a legit sized mirror, 28 inch round mirror walmart for the price.... At 30 in Speaker and Danya B at just a little over 11lbs., the Homes!