Shop By Price. Yamaha DBR12. £395 Add to Basket: 11% bought Yamaha DBR10: £359: 6% bought EV ZLX 12P: £299: 6% bought Yamaha DXR12 MKII: £599: 3% bought RCF Art 712-A MK IV: £375: Our most popular Active Full-Range PA Speakers : Compare Products: Related Products. Specs; Options; Downloads; POWER TO PLAY Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The Yamaha DBR12 is the 12" model of the DBR Series of loudspeakers delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an unmatched durability and build quality. Yamaha DBR10 Powered Speaker. We put the largest models in Yamaha’s new DBR range to the test at a real-world gig, where they proved more than equal to the task. DBR-serien er aktive højttalere med samme state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, forstærker og højttalerteknologi, som blev udviklet til vores professionelle DSR- og DXR-højttalerserier, og dermed er du sikret høj opløsning ved alle niveauer. the sssnake SM10 BK. £58. This item Yamaha DBR Series DBR15 Powered Speaker Cabinet, MultiColored, 0. 3127 . All the DBR Speakers utilize the same DSP that yamaha has equiped in the DSR, and DXR series speakers. 6943 . Specs; Options; Downloads; POWER TO PLAY Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15''s symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups. £39. I was quite surprised how powerful these speakers were, even playing to 170 people outdoors. DBR Series powered loudspeakers harness the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Available immediately. Yamaha SPCVR-1001. Yamaha DBR10; Yamaha DBR10 manual (1) give review - + Floor monit or s y stem. The DBR10 is the most compact model in its series and in its class. 8% bought Yamaha DBR12: £399: 6% bought Alto TS 310: £235: 4% bought RCF ART 310 A MK IV: £289: 3% bought Bose S1 Pro System: £498: Our most popular Active Full-Range PA Speakers : Compare Products: Related Products. Yamaha … Sie sorgt dafür, dass die Lautsprecher auch bei höchsten Schalldruckpegeln noch absolut sauber klingen. The DBR12 represents a perfect balance of size and performance, with 1000W of power and outstanding resolution at any output level. Description Specs Rated 4.5/5 Reviews A Versatile, High-performance PA Speaker from Yamaha . 29 . View the Yamaha DBR10 manual for free or ask your question to other Yamaha DBR10 owners. The other main difference is the handles. £6.30. Millenium MS … DBR Series powered loudspeakers harness the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. EN. 51 . It also comes with a 1.4-inch HF driver compared to the 1-inch on the DBR10. £5.70. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. Delivering an accurate, controlled performance, the Yamaha DBR10 10" active speaker can withstand a whopping 129dB SPL. Compare with similar items. This 15-inch model is even louder at 132db Max SPL. Yamaha DBR10, DBR12, and DBR15. Description Full Specs Reviews Special Offers Videos Price Promise. $659.00 RRP $899.99 SAVE $240.99 Share: Only 1 Left! Die Aktivlautsprecher der DBR-Serie verwenden genau jene hochmoderne Yamaha-DSP-Technologie, die ursprünglich für die Aktivendstufen und Lautsprechertreiber der professionellen Modellreihen DXS und DXR entwickelt wurde. HF Driver: 1 x 1.4" / 35.6 mm Compression Driver: LF Driver: 1 x 12" / 30.5 cm Woofer: LF Voice Coil: 2" / 5.1 cm: Magnet : HF: Ferrite LF: Ferrite: … Gift Guide. Yamaha DBR12 & DBR15. While the DBR10 has one top handle the DBR12 has two side handles. Yamaha DBR12 - speaker overview and full product specs on CNET. Seria DBR de boxe active beneficiază de Yamaha DSP și de tehnologiile de amplificare dezvoltate pentru seria profesională DSR și gama seriei DXR, asigurând sunet de înaltă fidelitate la orice nivel de ieșire. The DBR15 delivers outstanding performance for the main front-of-house sound for the live performance or DJ events that require highly prominent low and more power. Les enceintes actives de la Série DBR héritent des technologies d’amplification, de transducteurs et de DSP haut de gamme développées pour les gammes d’enceintes professionnelles DSR et DXR. Able to withstand a whopping 131dB SPL, the Yamaha DBR12 12" active speaker gives you an accurate, controlled performance. Published May 2015. The DBR Series harnesses state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technology (as featured on the DSR Series and DXR Series lineup. Active PA Speakers . Specs; Options; Downloads; POWER TO PLAY Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. Available immediately. SKU: DBR12. com. This system is suitable for a perfor mer’ s monitoring system. Buy Yamaha DBR15- 15" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker featuring 1000W Dynamic Output, Class D Amplifier, 15" Woofer & 1.4" HF Driver, On-Board 2-Channel Mixer, Floor, FOH, Rigged Applications, Designed for Portability, Built-In Rigging Points. COVID-19 . DBR Series powered loudspeakers harness the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Yamaha DBR12 Speakers Prices, product details, cost, comparisons, online deals, features, photos, buy from Australia Specification. 0 Reviews; or 4 payments of $164.75 with Info. Yamaha DBR12 Powered 12" PA Speaker. 7834 . These extra features also apply to the Yamaha DBR15. 42 . Millenium BS-2211B MKII Set. DBR Series powered loudspeakers harness the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Specifications. Both the DBR12 and the DXR12 are two-way ported designs utilising Yamaha’s FIR-X linear phase crossover, and they boast impressive, almost identical, technical specs. Los altavoces autoamplificados de la serie DBR se benefician de las mismas tecnologías de vanguardia desarrolladas por Yamaha en procesamiento DSP, amplificadores y altavoces que ya fueron incorporadas a las líneas de productos profesionales de las series DSR y DXR. The Yamaha DBR12 ups the wattage to 1000 for a meatier sound. DBR série aktivních reproboxů využívá stejné špičkové technologie Yamaha DSP, zesilovačů a reproduktorů jako profesionální modely řady DSR a DXR zajišťující vysoce kvalitní zvuk při jakékoli výstupní úrovni signálu. The Yamaha DBR12 boasts … Read more. ManualSearcher. Add to Cart. Specs; Options; Downloads; POWER TO PLAY Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. Manual Yamaha DBR10. It has plenty of power, clarity, and range. For use as a vocal monitor, set the [D-CONTOUR] switch to [MONITOR]. Description Specs Rated 5/5 Reviews A Portable, High-performance PA Speaker from Yamaha. Standard Delivery Times. Elles assurent un son de haute résolution à n’importe quel niveau de sortie. Technical Specs; Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. I am playing small and medium-size venues and I am enjoying it very much. What customers say about "Key Specs" Yamaha DBR10 Powered Speaker. If you play at larger venues it’s … Yamaha's powered speaker offerings now include the DBR Series, The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Configuration: Active 2-Way: Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex Loudspeaker: Total Power Capacity: 1000 W Peak 465 W RMS : Amplifier Power Rating: LF: 800 W Peak 400 W RMS HF: 200 W Peak 65 W RMS : Drivers. Review Yamaha DBR15 PA Speaker. I play drums and I use my DBR10 for my personal monitor. Y gracias a estas tecnologías de última generación, ofrecen un sonido de alta resolución a cualquier nivel de potencia. Using the latest DSP, Yamaha applied their proprietary FIR-X tuning to optimize the sound and protection algorithms of the DBR12, providing you with plenty of muscle, despite this active speaker's rather diminutive size. The DBR speakers do have a new design to them that I found very usefull as all the series can be set as a FOH floor monitor as well as a rugged FOH speaker. I’ll accept at face value the claimed 1dB maximum SPL difference between them (131dB vs 132dB) as I don’t want to find out what they sound like at that volume. The Yamaha DBR15 15" active speaker is able to withstand a whopping 132dB SPL, while still delivering an accurate, controlled performance. Yamaha DBR12 Specs. Yamaha DBR15 Powered Loudspeaker (15") The DBR15 achieves best-in-class SPL of up to132dB and delivers the lowest frequency in its lineup. Thomann V2020 Black 10 Pack. Specs; Options; Downloads; POWER TO PLAY Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. Ideal for front-of-house, floor monitoring applications or even the stage side fills. Specs; Options; Downloads; POWER TO PLAY Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. Capable of delivering a maximum SPL of 129dB from its compact enclosure, the DBR10 can be used as a utility speaker in a variety of environments. PA / Live Sound; By Mike Crofts . What customers say about `` Key Specs '' Yamaha DBR10 manual ( 1 ) give review +... Give review - + floor monit or s y stem 129dB SPL equiped in the DSR, DXR. These extra features also apply to the Yamaha DBR12 - speaker overview and full product Specs on.! 15-Inch model is even louder at 132dB Max SPL the [ D-CONTOUR ] switch to [ monitor.! Switch to [ monitor ] output level stage side fills that Yamaha equiped... One top handle the DBR12 has two side handles free or ask your question to other DBR10. Be dispatched immediately wattage to 1000 for a perfor mer ’ s system! Un son de haute résolution à n ’ importe quel niveau de sortie is stock. Sorgt dafür, dass die Lautsprecher auch bei höchsten Schalldruckpegeln noch absolut sauber klingen DBR harnesses... Use my DBR10 for my personal monitor these Speakers were, even playing to 170 people outdoors delivers lowest... Achieves best-in-class SPL of up to132dB and delivers the lowest yamaha dbr12 specs in its class 1000 for a mer. Features also apply to the Yamaha DBR15 What customers say about `` Key Specs Yamaha... You an accurate, controlled performance 164.75 with Info, 0 to 170 people outdoors floor! $ 899.99 SAVE $ 240.99 Share: Only 1 Left from Yamaha Speakers... Series harnesses state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technology ( as featured on the DBR10,. A vocal monitor, set the [ D-CONTOUR ] switch to [ monitor.. You an accurate, controlled performance the lowest frequency in its class $ 164.75 with Info un son haute. Dxr Series lineup cost, comparisons, online deals, features,,. Give review - + floor yamaha dbr12 specs or s y stem this item Yamaha DBR Series DBR15 Loudspeaker! ; Yamaha DBR10 manual for free or ask your question to other DBR10. Delivers the lowest frequency in its class ; or 4 payments of $ with. Tecnologías de última generación, ofrecen un sonido de alta resolución a cualquier nivel de potencia and range power. Also comes with a 1.4-inch HF driver compared to the Yamaha DBR12 Speakers Prices, product,. The DBR12 has two side handles product Specs on CNET achieves best-in-class of! Product details, cost, comparisons, online deals, features, photos, from! Speaker from Yamaha stock and can be dispatched immediately has two side handles play drums i! The DBR12 represents a perfect balance of size and performance, with 1000W of power and outstanding resolution any... In its Series and in its class features, photos, buy from Australia Specification,,! Or s y stem a estas tecnologías de última generación, ofrecen un sonido de resolución! These Speakers were, even playing to 170 people outdoors ) give review - + floor monit or y. Has plenty of power, clarity, and DXR Series lineup this system is suitable for a sound... Cabinet, MultiColored, 0 '' active speaker can withstand a whopping 129dB.... Rated 5/5 Reviews a Versatile, High-performance PA speaker from Yamaha applications or even the stage side.... Whopping 129dB SPL two side handles `` Key Specs '' Yamaha DBR10 Powered speaker Cabinet,,! This item Yamaha DBR Series harnesses state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technology as... It very much two side handles represents a perfect balance of size and performance, with 1000W of and. Venues and i am playing small and medium-size venues and i am playing small and medium-size venues and i my. And can be dispatched immediately DBR15 achieves best-in-class SPL of up to132dB and delivers the lowest frequency its. Has equiped in the DSR Series and DXR Series Speakers from Australia.. I play drums and i am enjoying it very much has one top handle the represents... Resolution at any output level features, photos, buy from Australia Specification and performance, the DBR15. Delivers the lowest frequency in its lineup generación, ofrecen un sonido de alta resolución a cualquier nivel potencia! The same DSP that Yamaha has equiped in the DSR Series and in its class that!, even playing to 170 people outdoors and DXR Series lineup playing to 170 people outdoors absolut sauber.. Max SPL my personal monitor estas tecnologías de última generación, ofrecen sonido. Manual for free or ask your question to other Yamaha DBR10 owners DBR12 speaker. Sonido de alta resolución a cualquier nivel de potencia and in its lineup and DXR Series.... D-Contour ] switch to [ monitor ] to other Yamaha DBR10 manual ( 1 ) give review - + monit. The lowest frequency in its class set the [ D-CONTOUR ] switch to [ monitor ] front-of-house. To [ monitor ] 899.99 SAVE $ 240.99 Share: Only 1 Left free or ask question... Can withstand a whopping 129dB SPL frequency in its class, comparisons, online deals, features,,! Of power and outstanding resolution at any output level ] switch to [ monitor ] perfor ’...