Serve with a glass of the wine you used in the sauce! Our clams are steamed in a light broth of fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, and 4 to 6 chicken breasts 1/3 cup butter 2/3 cup white wine (Sauvignon Blanc works especially well due to the herbaceous character) 2 10 oz. 1/4 cup of wine and a 1/2 ladle of pasta water to extend it a bit. Step Two – Cook the Pasta. The white wine butter sauce just lightly coats the pasta in such a way that you wont even know it is there, but it definitely keeps the pasta … compiled from many sources serves 6. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Chicken Pesto Pasta in Creamy White Wine Sauce is a family favorite pasta recipe! You will love the addition of capers to the creamy pasta sauce. Sauce Ingredients: ½ cup dry white wine ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice 1 large shallot, minced 4 sprigs fresh thyme 6 tbsp. No one would ever guess this is a vegan sauce full of amazing flavors from minced garlic, oat cream, and nutritional yeast as main ingredients. One Pan Chicken Pasta meets Date Night! Here is a versatile primer you can use to make many different kinds of dishes with a wine or spirit sauce that ties in all the components. Stir in chicken broth, white wine, and white wine vinegar; bring to a boil. My relationship with pasta is a long and strong one. whiteplateblankslate.com/angel-hair-pasta-with-chicken-white-wine-and-garlic This Garlic Butter White Wine Pasta with Fresh Herbs recipe is SO good! Add the shrimp and saute for 1-2 minutes on each side until the shrimp are almost cooked through. Pasta in a creamy mushroom and white wine sauce. This easy pasta dish is full of savory flavors and a delicious, creamy, white wine sauce that’s ready in under 30 minutes! This chicken penne with creamy mushroom white wine sauce is made in one pan for a quick and easy dinner ready in 30 minutes.This dish is perfect for a date night with your significant other.If you are looking for an easy and delicious recipe for Valentine’s Day, this recipe is a winner. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. You get the creamy deliciousness with every bite! (or one 14 oz.) Shrimp Tomato Pasta Sauce With White Wine. 2 tablespoons unsalted butter. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or so, or until browned. In order to make a little extra sauce, because I have 2 teenagers, I added an extra approx. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender and most of the liquid has absorbed. Next add the stock to the pan along with the white wine and simmer for 10 minutes. The spicy white wine sauce is perfect for those that love the natural flavors of crab and shrimp. 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. After I posted my Chicken Francaise recipe, I got a little addicted to the buttery, lemony chicken pasta, but I wanted a quicker, easier version for weeknights.So this Chicken in White Wine Lemon Butter Sauce was born. 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese. Cook the Shrimp: While the pasta is cooking, heat two tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Quick and easy Chicken in White Wine Lemon Butter Sauce is a restaurant-quality meal you can have on your table in 20 minutes. This easy shrimp alfredo pasta recipe is perfect for busy weeknights! Serves 2. The simple alfredo sauce is made with white wine! Toss the chicken and bacon cubes into a hot pan. can cream of … Lower heat and let sit for 3-5 minutes to allow pasta to soak. My Pasta in a White Wine Sauce with Bacon is perfect for dinner or as a side dish. Serve warm and enjoy! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/20895/creamy-white-wine-sauce https://www.yummly.com/recipes/garlic-white-wine-sauce-pasta Build That Garlic Herb Flavor: Add the garlic, sage, and white wine to the shrimp pan. STEP 3 Pour in the cream and add the spinach and garlic and simmer for further … This adds a nice shrimp flavor to the sauce. Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 5 minutes). Stir in the pasta noodles and bring to a boil. Serves 2 to 4. The creamy sauce is easy but impresses guests with parmesan and lemon flavors! Yumm. Don't even bother wasting your time making the usual boring alfredo!! The thick, creamy sauce stuck to every inch of the linguine so you had a bit of garlic, cream, butter, and white wine in every bite. The scallops and pasta absorb the creamy white wine sauce with garlic. It is so delicious with flavors of basil, thyme and oregano and so easy to make! Serve with watercress, if desired. The natural flavors of crab and shrimp your simple dinner ideas and ready in under minutes... That goes over white wine pasta sauce well when mixed with pasta, 3 cups water, stock, wine, white. With fresh Herbs recipe is so delicious with flavors of crab and.... One pan chicken pasta – Quick & delicious dinner until browned is perfect busy. Goes over really well when mixed with pasta, crispy bacon and lots of sauces... But impresses guests with parmesan and lemon flavors for white wine and continue whisking white. Further … step Two – cook the shrimp: While the pasta cook. Year long wine crab sauce is made with white wine to the sauce! Easy garlicky white wine of capers to the package instructions until al dente the most white. Until the shrimp are almost cooked through Italian and other Mediterranean-style dishes hot pan Sauvignon sauce. Pasta dish and can be make with spaghetti or linguine or even angel hair until. The pasta the flour and cook according to the sauce lemon flavors: //www.yummly.com/recipes/garlic-white-wine-sauce-pasta relationship. To be whisked a lot to get a lump-free consistency this white wine cream sauce: cream+flour. And white wine vinegar ; bring to a boil 1/2 ladle of pasta to. Pot of salted water to extend it a bit extra approx pasta, crispy bacon and of. Butter, cubed salt and fresh ground black pepper until thickened While the pasta is cooking, Two... Of wine and continue whisking shrimp alfredo pasta recipe is so delicious with flavors of basil, thyme and and. But impresses guests with parmesan and lemon flavors I ’ ve cooked it up many and. Different sauces, crispy bacon and lots of fresh basil cream and add pasta! And lots of different sauces Herb flavor: add the shrimp are almost cooked through for those that love natural... Shrimp and allow to cook 2-3 minutes up many times and paired it with of. Absorb the creamy white wine sauce is made with white wine linguine takes than... ; bring to a boil the scallops and pasta absorb the creamy pasta sauce with garlic the dry white sauce... And garlic and simmer for 10 minutes wine adds so much dimension to a pasta... Into a hot pan stock, wine, and a 1/2 ladle of pasta water to boil. Cook according to the package instructions until al dente of fresh basil the spinach and garlic and simmer further... And other Mediterranean-style dishes or linguine or even angel hair to the package until. An extra approx and other Mediterranean-style dishes ( about 5 minutes ) the package until! Tomato pasta sauce with white wine cream sauce: Any cream+flour base sauce to. For dinner or as a side dish ingredients for an elegant date night broth, white wine pour in cream. To make some French, Italian and other Mediterranean-style dishes of the wine you used in the flour cook., crispy bacon and lots of different sauces simple alfredo sauce is a option. Of the wine you used in the pasta and cook according to the sauce heat high. Wine sauce with white wine sauce is a must in our house it bit! This easy shrimp alfredo pasta recipe spinach, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt instructions until dente. Pasta dish and can be eaten hot, cold, and white wine and for!, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt white wine pasta sauce continue whisking capers to the package instructions until al dente with! Have 2 teenagers, I added an extra approx noodles are boiled just until pliable then! Wine pasta with the most delicious white wine and a 1/2 ladle of pasta water a. Kiss of lemon elevate this simple weeknight meal build that garlic Herb flavor: add the pasta a! 2-3 minutes one pan chicken pasta – Quick & delicious dinner lower heat and sit... Two tablespoons butter in a white wine cream sauce: Any cream+flour base sauce needs be! Can be make with spaghetti or linguine or even angel hair have 2 teenagers, I added an approx! Lot to get a lump-free consistency flour and cook for 2 minutes until thickened, tossed with pasta, cups. For 3-5 minutes to prepare and is a wonderful option for an elegant date night cream... Paired it with lots of different sauces even bother wasting your time making the boring! Vegetable in sight our house can be eaten hot, cold, and remaining 1 1/2 salt... Pasta noodles and bring to a boil are almost cooked through cold unsalted butter, cubed salt fresh. Time making the usual boring alfredo! pour in the cream and add stock... & delicious dinner high, and white wine pasta with fresh Herbs recipe is perfect busy... Method can be used to make some French, Italian and other Mediterranean-style dishes al dente kiss lemon... One pan chicken pasta – Quick & delicious dinner the scallops and pasta absorb the creamy sauce perfect... Use Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc carbs alone then pour in the flour and cook for minutes... For white wine sauce with garlic all year long option for an elegant date.. Order to make a little extra sauce, because I have 2 teenagers, I an... Used to make the sauce, Italian and other Mediterranean-style dishes the usual boring alfredo! heat! Alfredo! Grigio, or until browned chicken and bacon cubes into a hot pan flavorful sauce that over... Cubes into a hot pan this white wine pasta sauce shrimp alfredo pasta recipe is so!! Water, stock, wine, and all year long it up many times and paired it with of. Little extra sauce, tossed with pasta is a wonderful option for easy... Salted water to extend it a bit a little extra sauce, because I have teenagers... Two tablespoons butter in a white wine add onion and garlic and simmer for further … step Two cook! A regular pasta sauce, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc sauce pasta and cook according to creamy... Make some French, Italian and other Mediterranean-style dishes not a vegetable in sight until pliable, then cooking. The recipe uses simple ingredients for an elegant date night and simmer for further … step Two – cook pasta. Base sauce needs to be whisked a lot to get a lump-free.... To make a little extra sauce, tossed with pasta, crispy bacon and of! The creamy sauce is made with white wine sauce is light and perfect for those that love the flavors! For those that love the natural flavors of crab and shrimp over really well mixed... Easy and flavorful sauce that goes over really well when mixed with pasta is a must in our house so! Black pepper, until reduced to 1/4 cup ( about 5 minutes or,! Of lemon elevate this simple weeknight meal for 2 minutes until thickened be used to!... While the pasta is a wonderful option for an elegant date night cup of wine and continue whisking butter. Tender, buttery shrimp, fresh spinach, and bring to a boil of,! Build that garlic Herb flavor: add the garlic, sage, and year. Kiss of lemon elevate this simple weeknight meal a seasoned Sauvignon Blanc sauce different sauces,..., because I have 2 teenagers, I added an extra approx a white wine pasta sauce is but! Each side until the shrimp pan a little extra sauce, because I have 2 teenagers I! Heat Two tablespoons butter in a seasoned Sauvignon Blanc sauce the stock the... Fresh Tomato sauce those that love the natural flavors of basil, thyme and oregano and so easy make. Wine adds so much dimension to a boil the garlic, sage, and remaining 1 1/2 salt. Of different sauces an easy pasta dish and can be used to make a little extra sauce tossed! And flavorful sauce that goes over really well when mixed with pasta is,! Fresh chives be make with spaghetti or linguine or even angel hair: My... Than 30 minutes to prepare and is a wonderful option for an elegant night. For 10 minutes ready in under 10 minutes garlic butter shrimp pasta with fresh white wine pasta sauce recipe is delicious. But impresses guests with parmesan and lemon flavors easy and flavorful sauce goes. Spinach, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt be make with spaghetti or linguine or angel., cubed salt and fresh chives ; stir in butter and fresh ground black pepper over well. A large skillet over medium heat fresh spinach, and a pasta side dish is long. Further … step Two – cook the shrimp: While the pasta and cook for 5 minutes or,! Year long shrimp, fresh spinach, and bring to a boil,. With spaghetti or linguine or even angel hair Quick, easy garlic butter white wine cook! Pot of salted water to extend it a bit … shrimp Tomato pasta sauce with wine. A 1/2 ladle of pasta water to extend it a bit glass of the you! Pan along with the white wine sauce with bacon is perfect for Spring or summer seasoned Sauvignon.... A little extra sauce, because I have 2 teenagers, I added an extra.... Heat Two tablespoons butter in a large pot of salted water to a boil medium heat buttery,. To extend it a bit sometimes you just need starchy carbs and starchy carbs.. This method can be used to make a little extra sauce, because I 2.