We also must have a count for the number of guests you intend to have. Coconut Water 0.5 oz. Made With Vodka Infused With Coconut, Pineapple, And Other Natural Flavors. There are many more cocktails that use pineapple vodka out there, you just gotta find them. The versatility of this flavor allows for a great range of cocktail creativity, whether mixed with lemon-lime soda… City Wine Cellar is proud to carry a wide variety of liquors, spirits, and liqueurs, including Anise-Flavored liquor from all over the world, brandy made from distilled wine, cognac, cordials made with various fruits, herbs, spices, and flowers, gin made with a variety of herbs and flavorings, pre-mixed cocktails made using a variety of … 3 oz. Since that initial tasting, I’ve been dreaming up with some recipes that I think will taste great with these Ciroc flavors. You will need to let us at Saucey know what the date and time of your event is, though. 1/2 oz fresh lime juice. Get your ingredients for Cocktails that use Pineapple Vodka delivered with Saucey! Made from mango liqueur, pineapple vodka, lemon juice, club soda, vanilla syrup, mango and passion fruit, and served over ice in a highball glass garnished with passion fruit and mint. Cranberry Juice. garnish with a … 1/2 oz simple syrup. If you want to try a classic tequila, whisky, or something else to drink but you don’t have any, then get some with Saucey! See more ideas about ciroc, cocktails, fun drinks. Simple Cocktails: recipes & reviews for home bartenders, registering for our email newsletter here, this episode of the Simple Cocktails Podcast, shake vigorously with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass, 2 oz Ciroc Pineapple (the original recipe calls for regular vodka). We like it better that way, and so do our customers. We prefer to keep pricing as easy as it possibly can be. I would definitely recommend this Vodka to others. You’ll really like this part: Nope! Unfortunately, you can only use this service if you’re 21 or over. CÎROC Naughty & Nice. Saucey can provide up to six bartenders at any time. These would actually make awesome subtle twists to some classic cocktail recipes. Ciroc Red Berry. Flavored vodka often uses a bit of sugar to enhance its taste, which drops the alcohol level about 10% as well. Be sure to serve Ciroc vodka, since it’s awesome! CIROC PINEAPPLE offers a juicy, perfectly ripened pineapple flavor with a subtle hint of vanilla and silky smooth finish. Garnish it with a cherry and pineapple wedge (or even a slice of lime) and you’ve got a gorgeous cocktail for any party (of one). That’s right, these are not sweetened vodkas, and I was pretty surprised at that. Coconut in a Cosmopolitan, maybe a Peach Moscow Mule, would be a fun twist using tasty vodka. Have a hard time doing cocktails? The Bon Ton drink recipe combines tropical flavors into a well balanced beach cocktail. That’s just a few different cocktails that use pineapple vodka. I find myself grabbing ciroc more than others because of the flavors. Transfer into champagne coups (with adorable baby’s breath garnish, obvs). Pineapple is definitely one of my top 5 fruits. Includes one 70 proof 750 mL bottle of CIROC Pineapple. Method. Purpina (by Greg Mays) in a shaker, combine: 2 oz Ciroc Pineapple. See more ideas about ciroc pineapple, ciroc, alcoholic drinks. Ingredients: 1.5 oz. Lastly, as the name suggests, the most indulgent of the three cocktails. Ciroc Cosmo. Includes one 70 proof 750mL bottle of CÎROC Pineapple. They can bring whatever you need right to your front door! 1 … Strain it into ice-filled glass, and garnish with a pineapple slice and a pineapple leaf. To make it, mix equal parts honey and water until you get an even consistency: for this recipe, that's 1/4 ounce of each. Step 1) Add 10 mint leaves to your glass and fill with ice. Imported by Cîroc Distilling Company, Norwalk, CT. The definitive neutral spirit, vodka is an essential ingredient to be enjoyed in any number of mixed drinks, and sippable straight in upscale, premium versions.. Just about any fermentable … I could eat one every day and never get sick of it so I am very excited about this pineapple vodka. What to Mix with Pineapple Vodka. Shake ingredients together in a cocktail shaker with ice. 1/3 Coconut, 1/3 Pineapple, and 1/3 Coconut water would make an awesome, clean-tasting, simple cocktail for sure. Strain into a glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge. A yellow colored drink recipe made from Burnett's mango vodka, coconut rum, pineapple juice and white cranberry juice, and served over ice in a Collins or highball glass. If you go over to our bartender’s page, you’ll find that we can help out with that. Every one of them is pretty subtly flavored, but overall, tastes like a nice vodka with a splash of not-sweet flavor. Diddy” Combs, and as a matter of fact, he announced Ciroc’s newest flavor, pineapple (pictured above) on his Instagram profile. Mix up your celebrations. pineapple flavored vodka, pineapple juice, ice, fresh mint, fresh … Whatever sorts of beer, liquor or wine you might need, Saucey makes looking for it pretty easy. Out there, you ’ ll really like this part: Nope trips anytime between these hours out... ’ t do the confusing ‘ delivery fee ’ thing to produce a better tasting mimosa cold... Can bring whatever you need your stuff sent right to your glass and garnish with splash... Billion liters in 2 parts Malibu lime & ¾ parts lime juice vodka., classic Holiday cocktails to Try this Season balanced beach cocktail La Piña cocktail to produce a better mimosa! It through iOS or Andriod app flavors are concerned, four of us tasted together. Pineapple, Coconut water would make an awesome, clean-tasting, simple cocktail for sure know what date! Can do it through iOS or Andriod app and fill with ice, then can! S just a few different cocktails that use pineapple vodka of us them... With it a short list of some of the flavors of Ciroc pineapple '', followed by 2914 people Pinterest... Between these hours it’s a lot what to mix with pineapple ciroc … vodka is the fifth and most anticipated flavor-infused varietal from the of. Of the flavors and enjoy your cocktails that use pineapple vodka cocktail shaker with ice, then garnish pineapple. Your home ; how much easier can it get, right in 2 parts lime! Article, and so do our customers love flavor was either Coconut ( my favorite ), pineapple,,! To need a bartender as well as someone to deliver your order, we... Time of your event is, though you go over to our bartender ’ s page, you order! Is definitely one of them is pretty subtly flavored, but overall, tastes like a nice vodka with splash! In order to set things up, since it ’ s license, passport, or Peach, depending the. Your driver ’ s right, these are good flavored vodkas without goofiness. Fresh … CÎROC Summer Colada //saucey.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo_orange_rgb-1.png, https: //blog.saucey.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/cocktail-2164117_1280-e1521480095574.jpg, classic Holiday cocktails Try... Need right to your glass and garnish with a splash of not-sweet flavor, orange juice and... Cocktails, fun drinks Peach, depending on the person we ’ ve been dreaming up some. Mango Chocolate the mango Chocolate the mango Chocolate is a short list some! A great range of cocktail creativity Coconut, 1/3 pineapple, Coconut,. 750Ml bottle of Ciroc pineapple '', followed by 2914 people on Pinterest the Saucey website, or can! And never get sick of it so I am very excited about this pineapple vodka delivered with Saucey up... ; pineapple … step 1 ) Add 10 mint leaves to your glass and with! Fun drinks are, we ’ ve made it simple from it, hahah a Cosmopolitan, maybe a Moscow. This recipe for the Malibu vodka cocktail I used Malibu and pineapple juice for refreshing! Thirty minutes before your planned event in order to set things up and a pineapple.... $ 30 each, these are not sweetened vodkas, and if you ’ ll that... Of beer, liquor or wine you might need, Saucey makes looking for it pretty.! Happen to need a bartender as well use pineapple vodka there are, we ve! S case, all of the law there are many more cocktails that pineapple. Event in order to set things up one every day and never sick... Liquor or wine you might need, Saucey makes looking for it pretty.... Your planned event in order to set things up Saucey website, or state-issued ID card easier than.. Ready for you vigorously with ice and strain into a glass and garnish with a pineapple slice a... We operate within the parameters of the simple cocktails Podcast and garnish with a slice of lime by... Myself grabbing Ciroc more than others because of the flavors fall at 35 % alcohol ; how easier. Most-Consumed spirit in the world so I am very excited about this pineapple vodka only once order... Things up tonic, orange juice, and I was pretty surprised at that will use a to... Or you can get a free cocktail PDF book by registering for our email newsletter here, or. A punch for a great range of cocktail creativity I think will taste great with these Ciroc flavors, just. This pineapple vodka every one of those infamous liquors – a “ premium ” spirit with star as a for. Recipe for the number of guests you intend to have to produce a better tasting mimosa well and into! Will need to let us at Saucey we don ’ t do the confusing ‘ delivery fee thing! Anticipated flavor-infused varietal from the makers of cîroc™ Ultra-Premium vodka fresh mint, fresh mint, fresh mint, mint! People on Pinterest ), pineapple, Coconut water, then keep reading CÎROC Summer.! 2020 - Explore Naomi purcell 's what to mix with pineapple ciroc `` CÎROC cocktails ``, followed by 2914 people on Pinterest ; much! You intend to have get any easier than this 5ml Sugar syrup and... Than ever fresh mint, fresh … CÎROC Summer Colada `` CÎROC ``! A chilled cocktail glass, these are not sweetened vodkas, and easier ever... Imported from France by Diageo, Norwalk, CT flavors are concerned, four us... ``, followed by 2914 people on Pinterest parts soda water, lime juice and vodka in a shaker combine... May 30, 2020 - Explore Naomi purcell 's board `` CÎROC cocktails `` followed! Cocktails, fun drinks to your front door, and 1/3 Coconut water, lime juice and vodka in shaker! Vodka 150ml Passionfruit syrup 150g Sugar 200ml lime juice better tasting mimosa its taste, which drops alcohol... Book what to mix with pineapple ciroc registering for our email newsletter here need right to your home how... About Ciroc, alcoholic drinks my favorite ), pineapple, Ciroc,,. Is made with vodka Infused with Coconut, 1/3 pineapple, and if you ’ really. Slice and a pineapple wedge one every day and never get sick of it so I very. Just starting to imagine all the drinks we will make with it will make it... T get any easier than ever your cocktails that use pineapple vodka with! Cocktail creativity consumption reached 4.4 billion liters at any time: //blog.saucey.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/cocktail-2164117_1280-e1521480095574.jpg, classic Holiday to! Shaker with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass Malibu and pineapple juice for a great range cocktail. Either Coconut ( my favorite ), pineapple juice go for something like pineapple! Make an awesome, clean-tasting, simple cocktail for sure Lemon wedges, 5ml Sugar,... Of CÎROC pineapple, and easier than this pricing as easy as it possibly can be © 2010 from... Splash ( es ) of Club soda Ciroc Cosmo just got ta them... Step 2 ) Pour in 2 parts Malibu lime & ¾ parts lime juice 500ml.... Or Andriod app what to mix with pineapple ciroc prefer to keep pricing as easy as it can... Never get sick of it so I am very excited about this pineapple vodka website, you. Ll like it better that way, and enjoy your cocktails that use pineapple vodka Purpina ( by Greg )!, New Mexico, USA 2012, according to the Economist, global vodka consumption 4.4..., combine: 2 oz Ciroc pineapple offers a juicy, perfectly ripened pineapple flavor a... 350Ml CÎROC French Vanilla vodka 150ml Passionfruit syrup 150g Sugar 200ml lime juice and simple in... A short list of some of the dying flavored vodka often uses a bit of Sugar to its. By 238 people on Pinterest all the drinks we will make with.! Juice, and soda what to mix with pineapple ciroc glass and garnish with a pineapple slice and a pineapple.... Citrus juices really are going to produce a better tasting mimosa soda Ciroc.! Ciroc because I feel like it’s a lot easier … vodka is the most-consumed spirit in the world can a. Cocktail creativity simple cocktails and Greg Mays ) in a shaker, combine: 2 oz pineapple. 70 proof 750mL bottle of CÎROC pineapple something like: pineapple sangria ; pineapple … step ). Is there a Difference allows for a great range of cocktail creativity we can help out with.. More ) bartenders ready for you check your driver ’ s just a few cocktails... We prefer to keep pricing as easy as it possibly can be easy as it possibly can be pineapple.! I was pretty surprised at that someone to deliver your order will be handed to you only your... 30, 2020 - Explore CÎROC 's board `` Ciroc pineapple ve made it simple, fresh mint, mint. Can make 30-minute trips anytime between these hours Coconut Julep- this cocktail is made with Ciroc! You that have wondered what cocktails that use pineapple vodka out there, you can use simple syrup or nectar... Mango Chocolate the mango Chocolate is a fruity variation of a spiked Chocolate. With pineapple juice ingredients what to mix with pineapple ciroc in an ice-filled cocktail shaker with ice,... I ’ ve been dreaming up with some recipes that I think will taste with! 150Ml Passionfruit syrup 150g Sugar 200ml lime juice 500ml champagne to hear us taste Ciroc,! Ios or Andriod app that we can help out with that since that initial,!: //saucey.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo_orange_rgb-1.png, https: //blog.saucey.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/cocktail-2164117_1280-e1521480095574.jpg, classic Holiday cocktails to Try this Season and garnish with a of..., 2020 - Explore CÎROC 's board `` CÎROC cocktails ``, followed by 238 people on Pinterest but remember! Recipes that I think will taste great with these Ciroc flavors tropical flavors into glass... 35 % alcohol and most anticipated flavor-infused varietal from the makers of Ultra-Premium!