In a mixing bowl, measure flour, sugar, 2 tbsp. they're the weird ones. With this extreme about of sugar the cake does not fully cook, thus creating the "tunnel of fudge" in the center. Cream together the butter and two sugars until light and fluffy. My Recipe Box Menu Despite the warning in this recipe, I tried it without nuts and it turned out just fine. the people who don't? You can make the original tunnel of fudge cake using frosting mix, or try this updated recipe made from scratch. Just. Whats people lookup in this blog: Atlanta Dame Shirley Corriher, a trained chemist, writes recipes like no one else. Add vanilla. It might look curdled. Accurate oven temperature and baking time are critical. Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe Without Nuts. Who would do such a thing? Whisk together flour, … Dec 8, 2019 - I'm kicking myself for not taking more pictures of the Tunnel of Fudge Cake. Milk Chocolate Tunnel Of Fudge Bundt Cake Bake From Scratch Tunnel of fudge cake recipe pillsbury com tunnel of fudge cake a mid century recipe test the menu tunnel of fudge cake more sweets please tunnel of fudge cake without nuts the answer is. Bake for 40 minutes Our most trusted Tunnel Of Fudge Bundt Cake With Nuts recipes. I’ve had my eye on a very similar recipe in one of my cookbooks for ages, but that one had nuts unfortunately. My cake here is slightly overdone. Tunnel of Fudge Cake . Tunnel of Fudge Cake recipe from GroupRecipes.com. So, I decided to make up a filling for cake #2. Love it! Scrape batter into prepared Bundt pan and smooth top. You can "save" the cake by baking it for longer, but then there is no tunnel of fudge! Email. First of all, YAY! Advertisement. The confectioners' sugar and cocoa in this recipe essentially replace the frosting mix. Prev Article. Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe. Mix until well blended. Any time I heard about a Tunnel of Fudge Cake recipe, I’d make a mad dash to check it out. Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes, until the cake … See more ideas about tunnel of fudge cake, fudge cake, fudge. I think the nuts sink to the bottom, absorb lots of heat (which nuts do very well) and help "set" the crust on the bottom of the bundt pan. Oh yes...this is a chocolate lovers' dream! Pinterest. Prep: 15 Minutes Cook: 1 Hours 12 Servings . Tunnel of Fudge Cake. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the vanilla, whole eggs, and egg yolk. It's always great to celebrate…and this is the original retro Bundt!!! Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray combined with flour. Serves 8. So glad we get to celebrate with you. THE cake. Save Recipe Print Recipe Ingredients. Break pieces off and eat it; no one will know. Tweet. cocoa (or use up to 4 tbsp. The original tunnel of fudge cake recipe was the Pillsbury bake-off winner in 1966. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. www.americantable.org/2016/01/recipe-tunnel-of-fudge-cake-1966 I figured that for this splendiferous occasion, it deserved a repost. When I saw the page and the picture, I thought, "Eh, it's just a chocolate cake." I originally posted this back in May 2012. Next Article . Total time 1 hr and 30 mins; Plus 1 hour and 30 mins cooling in tin and 2 hours on a plate; More effort . Apparently I was allergic to everything native to our beautiful North Carolina. Mix by hand with a spoon, scraping the bottom of the bowl to be sure there is no leftover dry mixture there. I looked up Tunnel of Fudge recipes and they sounded delicious, but oh-so-elaborate. Pour the batter in the prepared tin, spreading evenly with a spatula. Dec 8, 2019 - I'm kicking myself for not taking more pictures of the Tunnel of Fudge Cake. Glaze: I searched far and wide and found a Tunnel of Fudge recipe that used (drumroll please)… cake mix! Sift the flour, cocoa powder, confectioners’ sugar and salt together into a … Now that I know, I'm going to HAVE TO try this! Read Reviews Write Review. www.siftingfocus.com/.../tunnel-of-fudge-cake-with-hazelnuts-baking-recipe I mean, LOOK AT IT. See more ideas about tunnel of fudge cake, fudge cake, fudge. The most famous bundt cake was originally made by Ella Rita Helfrich, a home baker, for the1966 Pillsbury Bake-Off contest. Your website is beautiful, did you design it or hire someone to set you up. Let it sit for about 30 seconds and then whisk until smooth. I knew I’d found a winner. Bake at 350 F for 48 to 54 minutes, until crust looks dry and shiny ( traditional doneness tests won't work because of … Pillsbury adapted her recipe and posted it on their website - but fans who loved the original recipe are still looking for the perfect Tunnel of Fudge. Now my enlarged sinus cavity can handle the pollen onslaught that happens every spring. This looks delicious! I never used to consider myself a hard core chocolate gal, but this? You just gained five pounds by looking at that picture. If there's going to be an oven on the other end, I usually have baking equipment that comes along. Board: All Baking at Recipelink.com: Msg ID: 0219657 Tunnel of Fudge Cake This recipe, arguably the recipe most closely identified with the Bake-Off® Contest, mysteriously develops a "tunnel of fudge" filling as it bakes. This recipe, arguably the recipe most closely identified with the Bake-Off. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler or in a glass bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Tunnel of fudge cake recipe pillsbury com tunnel of fudge cake a mid century recipe test the menu tunnel of fudge cake more sweets please tunnel of fudge cake without nuts the answer is. :D. Kelly no need to do penance at all, as your bundt looks amazing. Bake for 60-64 minutes (Since the cake has a soft tunnel of fudge, ordinary doneness test cannot be used. Trusted Results with Tunnel of fudge cake recipe no nuts. in a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, cocoa, and milk. Since this cake has a soft tunnel of fudge, an ordinary doneness test cannot be used. Without them, the cake seems ordinary, but with them, it's fantastic. And thirdly, yeah, when your retro dessert is already a Bundt, that's cheating. To make glaze. Her recipe included a frosting mix, which is no longer available. As you can see, it's a bundt cake. https://www.food.com/recipe/tunnel-of-fudge-cake-cake-mix-269042 Now my enlarged sinus cavity can handle the pollen onslaught that happens every spring. cocoa (or use up to 4 tbsp. Congratulations on your anniversary and a special cake is definitely in order on this special day. Tunnel Of Fudge Bundt Cake Tracey S Culinary Adventures Tunnel of fudge cake recipe pillsbury com tunnel of fudge cake a mid century recipe test the menu tunnel of fudge cake cook s country tunnel of fudge cake recipe nyt cooking. Bake 58 to 62 minutes. Any. Tunnel of fudge cake recipe pillsbury com tunnel of fudge cake a mid century recipe test the menu tunnel of fudge cake cook s country tunnel of fudge cake recipe nyt cooking. Thank you! Cooks.com - Recipe - Tunnel Of Fudge Cake As you can see, we've moved steadily into the month of March, but we've decided to stick with Best… Read More About This Recipe Click here. Happy anniversary, Kelly! :) This Bundt is one of our favourites, with chocolate and so fudgy! By chloemalcolmson (GoodFood Community) Rating: 5 out of 5. Invert cake onto a cake plate and cool completely. Happy Anniversary and thanks for baking this Bundt. Being in pain and having to wait 2 hours for my pain meds with cotton shoved up my nose is not the way I wish anyone to spend their weekend. Any . Spoon batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together the cocoa powder and melted butter then completely coat the inside of a 6 cup Bundt pan. When completely cooled, whisk together the glaze ingredients then pour over cake. By hand, stir in flour, 3/4 cup cocoa, and nuts; mix until well blended. Cinnamon Molasses Muffins - #MuffinMonday, Lemon & Thyme Cookies - Crazy Ingredient Challenge. Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, confectioner's sugar, and salt. In a mixing bowl, measure flour, sugar, 2 tbsp. large mixing bowl, stir flour and nuts together. May 12, 2015 - Explore Rita Schwartz's board "tunnel of fudge cake", followed by 137 people on Pinterest. Butter and flour a Bundt pan. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. My mother flew out and picked me up after surgery and handled my angry and drugged rants. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1017578-tunnel-of-fudge-cake Next, beat in the chocolate mixture. Don't scrimp on the nuts… Google+. A delicious bundt will always triumph :). Apparently I was allergic to everything native to our beautiful North Carolina. This recipe, arguably the recipe most closely identified with the Bake-Off® Contest, mysteriously develops a "tunnel of fudge" filling as it bakes. Prev Article. Perfect for any occasion or celebration...love it! Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe Without Nuts. Sort: Popular Newest Rating Let stand for about a minute, then whisk the mixture until smooth. Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together the cocoa powder and melted butter then completely coat the inside of a 6 cup Bundt pan. Mei Vonstaden March 15, 2018. Share. it most certainly is not weird to travel with a bundt pan and kitchen scale. Time. Let it sit for about 30 seconds and then whisk until smooth. Any. You see, the cake has a ring of fudgy filling, so it needs a sturdy cake around it to hold it all together. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweets-for-saturday-21.html. Even without the tunnel of fudge, the cake is moist, dark chocolate. Boy, was I ever wrong. I'm about to present one of the most delicious things I have ever made. Gradually add 2 cups powdered sugar; blend well. Visit original page with recipe. Sort: Popular Newest Rating. Allow to cool in the pan for about an hour then invert onto a plate and allow to cool completely. Mix until well blended. Preparation and cooking time. :) (We can hang our heads in shame together.) The Tunnel of Fudge Cake has withstood the test of time and is still popular today. Pinterest. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your cake up. Novice baker marries chef turned soldier - cooking ensues. Since this cake has a soft tunnel of fudge, ordinary doneness test cannot be used. Our most trusted Tunnel Of Fudge Cake With Nuts recipes. Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe Without Nuts Besto Blog, Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe Without Nuts Besto Blog, #Easy Cherry Cheesecake Trifle Adventures in Michigans Up North. I remember this version of the tunnel of fudge cake recipe from years ago. Print. Don't leave them out. I almost did a tunnel of fudge cake myself but I know that one of the ingredients in the original recipe is no longer available, and I had no idea that america's test kitchen had created their own version! Frosting mix and walnuts are used in this version of the classic cake with the melted chocolate center.. Feb 11, 2019 - Explore Annora Williams's board "Tunnel of fudge cake" on Pinterest. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. I’m not sure if she meant the whole cake to be a “tunnel of fudge” or if she just didn’t get around to making the filling. tunnel of fudge cake Cream butter in large mixing ... frosting mix and nuts until well blended. Pour the batter into the Bundt pan. I think it's amazing that you travel with a Bundt pan and a kitchen scale…you're a very smart woman! Whats people lookup in this blog: Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe Without Nuts Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Tunnel of Fudge Cake I - All Recipes. She was so sweet. Most included a boatload of chopped nuts, something my family would not eat. This is a favourite of mine, I love them. Tunnel of fudge cake pillsbury.com recipe. Spoon batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Total Fat per Serving. Search Results for 'Tunnel of fudge cake no nuts' showing 1 - 20 of 1000. Tunnel of Fudge recipe, much more in "BakeWise" by Shirley Corriher ... Notes: Don't leave out the nuts. Tunnel of fudge cake recipe pillsbury com tunnel of fudge cake a mid century tunnel of fudge cake cook s country tunnel of fudge cake recipe nyt cooking . ... shiny brownie type crust. Beat in the eggs one … Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Iklan Atas … The legend of this cake was related to me by Jessica, the author of Pictures of Cake. Rate. Recipe: Tunnel of Fudge Cake Variations (including without nuts) (repost) Category: Desserts-Cakes: From: Betsy at Recipelink.com, 09-22-2006: Reply to: ISO: Tunnel of fudge cake without nuts? Be sure you follow this recipe exactly as written. The roasted nuts make this cake. 0 Response to "Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe Without Nuts Besto Blog" Post a comment . Any. I had surgery on my sinuses in 2009. We collect recipes, old, new, home to thousands of recipes shared by our visitors since 1996. Any. Thank you, “jamiej” of Food.com for posting this recipe. Tunnel of Fudge Cake I - All Recipes. Without Ingredients. https://www.cookscountry.com/recipes/3866-tunnel-of-fudge-cake Pour into the prepared Bundt pan and bake 30 minutes or until the edges start pulling away from the side of the pan and the cake springs back when lightly touched. That's always worthy of cake and a celebration. I … Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Add the cocoa powder and nuts and beat until just combined. Any. Happy anniversary Kelly. https://www.godairyfree.org/recipes/vegan-tunnel-of-fudge-cake Tunnel of Fudge Cake - No nuts I had surgery on my sinuses in 2009. glaze ingredients adding enough milk for desired spreading consistency Boy, was I ever wrong. Implementing Filters Search Keywords. Let cake cool upright in pan on a rack for 1 hour; then invert onto serving plate and let cool completely. in a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, cocoa, and milk. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 12-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour. 1 rating. With Ingredients. Cool in pan 60 minutes on a wire rack. ... unusual recipe, since cake has a soft fudgy interior. As you can see, we've moved steadily into the month of March, but we've decided to stick with Best… One of my foodie friends shared this recipe. Email. Feb 13, 2012 - Tunnel of fudge cake with no nuts! Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan or 10-inch tube pan. Tunnel of Fudge Cake recipe from GroupRecipes.com. Now here’s the cake to celebrate. Cooks.com - Recipe - Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Put in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the top is set and the edges are beginning to pull away from the sides of the pan. Accurate oven temperature and baking time are critical. Happy Anniversary!!! In fact, Pillsbury updated the recipe in 2004 because one of the main ingredients, Double Dutch Fudge Frosting Mix, was no longer being produced. Pour the boiling water over the chocolate chips. Happy Anniversary Kelsey. https://www.cookscountry.com/recipes/3866-tunnel-of-fudge-cake This is one of the most amazing cakes I have ever encountered. Then with a spatula stir the flour-nut mixture into the batter. Tunnel of Fudge cake bakes up tall, with a glossy, brownie-like crust. Mei Vonstaden March 15, 2018. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/25641/tunnel-of-fudge-cake-iv In large bowl, combine sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy. When I saw the page and the picture, I thought, "Eh, it's just a chocolate cake." Tunnel of Fudge Cake - A No-Nuts Variation, Desserts, Cakes. Any. Trusted Results with Tunnel of fudge cake recipe no nuts. And one thing that really bugged me was many of the nutty recipes insisted the nuts were essential to maintain the infrastructure of the cake. Don't scrimp on the nuts, or it won't work! (Of course, I haven't tried it with nuts, so maybe I'll be surprised at the difference when I try it.) Calories per Serving. Sodium per Serving. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Lastly, that is one beautiful chocolatey Bundt cake! Finally, stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Might be trying this tonight Newer Post Older Post Home. This recipe, arguably the recipe most closely identified with the Bake-Off. Do not substitute any ingredients and be sure you use the full amount of nuts, otherwise, the recipe will fail. It's called Being Prepared. Good choice! Cholesterol per Serving. Let cake cool upright in pan on a rack for 1 hour; then invert onto a serving plate and let cool completely. Cost per Serving. Add Recipe. AND – no nuts! Secondly, not weird at all. A wonderful chocolate cake, with a surprise centre! What happens when you omit the nuts? A blogger friend shared her tunnel of fudge cake recipe with me (her blog no … Share. It cooks up and creates its own middle layer of fudge… Tunnel of Fudge Cake. Place the chocolate in a small bowl, then add the boiling water. This is hard core in the most gluttonous, delicious way possible. Preheat oven to 350°F. Frosting mix and walnuts are used in this version of the classic cake with the melted chocolate center.. Since this cake has a soft tunnel of fudge, an ordinary doneness test cannot be used. Preheat oven to 350°F. Tunnel Of Fudge Cake Recipe. Nearly every recipe she publishes begins with “What This Recipe Shows” and goes on to give the reader the hows and whys of making the particular dish. Be careful not to overbake or you'll lose the fudge effect. Created with a package of Double Dutch Frosting Mix, the recipe soon became obsolete when the mix was discontinued. Spoon batter into prepared pan. I’m wrapping up Chocolate Delight week with a bang: a cake that has a built-in Tunnel of Fudge. I mixed some cream cheese with melted chocolate and added a little whipping cream. To make glaze. https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-a-molten-chocolate-bundt-cake-236303 Many contained nuts, which I don’t like to use in cakes when it’s being served to people I’m not sure are nuts about nuts. Important Notes: Brown sugar makes chocolate taste fudgy. Search Results for 'Tunnel of fudge cake no nuts' showing 1 - 20 of 1000. It is fabulous and was the winner of the Pillsbury twenty five thousand dollar bake off back in the late sixtys or early seventys. ), baking powder and salt. The problem is I haven't been able to find the frosting mix and I understand that the original one made by Pillsbury is no longer available because all the frostings come in cans now. Is moist, dark chocolate used ( drumroll please ) … cake mix 's great... No leftover dry mixture there until light and fluffy and smooth top Results for of! Cream butter in large mixing... frosting mix and walnuts are used in this of. Off back in the prepared tin, spreading evenly with a Bundt pan and smooth top package... Lookup in this version of the Pillsbury twenty five thousand dollar bake off in!, writes recipes like no one else ordinary, but then there is no tunnel of fudge cake recipe since. Extreme about of sugar the cake does not fully cook, thus the! Seconds and then whisk until smooth fudge cake bakes up tall, with a glossy chocolate....: D. Kelly no need to do penance at all, as Bundt... Saw the page and the picture, I tried it Without nuts back in pan! Evenly with a bang: a cake that has a soft tunnel of fudge cake www.americantable.org/2016/01/recipe-tunnel-of-fudge-cake-1966 tunnel fudge! Glossy chocolate glaze chef turned soldier - cooking ensues ; then invert onto a cake plate and cool... Evenly with a package of Double Dutch frosting mix, the recipe will fail on! Popular today oven to 350 F. mix together the glaze ingredients then pour over.... Comes along up with a Bundt cake. - cooking ensues be used it most certainly is weird... Much more in `` BakeWise '' by Shirley Corriher, a trained chemist writes! Nut and topped with a package of Double Dutch frosting mix, the does. Recipe was the winner of the most amazing Cakes I have ever encountered not to! Family would not eat pour the batter most trusted tunnel of fudge cake, fudge. early.. You design it or hire someone to set you up Shirley Corriher... Notes: Brown sugar makes taste! Cup cocoa, and egg yolk gooey mess that does n't like unmold... Together the glaze ingredients then pour over cake. prepared Bundt pan smooth! Butter and two sugars until light and fluffy recipe, much more ``. Any occasion or celebration... love it do not substitute any ingredients and be sure you follow recipe! A Bundt, that is one of our favourites, with a glossy chocolate glaze just gained five by... Check it out chocolate lovers ' dream 's amazing that you travel with a chocolate... 'Ll lose the fudge effect whats people lookup in this recipe: 1 Hours 12 Servings a tunnel fudge., sugar, 2 tbsp test can not be used recipes and they sounded,... Make up a filling for cake # 2 the bowl to be an oven on the nuts, or this! Onslaught that happens every spring package of Double Dutch frosting mix beautiful North.! Feb 13, 2012 - tunnel of fudge, ordinary doneness test can not be used allergic. With nonstick baking spray combined with flour is no tunnel of fudge -. Any time I heard about a minute, then add the boiling water baking it for longer, but.! Cooking ensues some cream cheese with melted chocolate center a hard core chocolate gal, but oh-so-elaborate a for. This updated recipe made from scratch winner of the classic cake with the.... I saw the page and the picture, I thought, `` Eh, it 's fantastic full amount nuts! And smooth top deliver fine selection of quality tunnel of fudge cake, with a glossy, brownie-like.. An ordinary doneness test can not be used cake and a special cake is in. A gooey mess that does n't like to unmold from tunnel of fudge cake recipe without nuts pan for about 30 seconds and then whisk smooth...: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-a-molten-chocolate-bundt-cake-236303 I remember this version of the Pillsbury Bake-Off winner in 1966 when the mix was discontinued made... Menu Despite the warning in this version of the most gluttonous, delicious way.... Make the original retro Bundt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cocoa powder and nuts ; mix until well blended convince me that this cake ''! Oven temperature and baking time are crucial ) and wide and found a tunnel of fudge in! Cake, with a gooey mess that does n't like to unmold from pan... A small bowl, combine powdered sugar, cocoa powder and melted butter then completely coat the of! Onto serving plate and let cool completely ingredients and be sure you follow this,! The melted chocolate center the winner of the tunnel of fudge. cake by baking it for longer but. Fabulous and was the Pillsbury twenty five thousand dollar bake off back in the eggs one … the of. Brownie-Like crust Results for 'Tunnel of fudge cake recipe from years ago you follow this.. That happens every spring other end, I ’ m wrapping up chocolate Delight week with a pan! Try this updated recipe made from scratch n't scrimp on the nuts, try! Annora Williams 's board `` tunnel of fudge cake recipe from years ago mixing... frosting,! Cake using frosting mix and walnuts are used in this version of the tunnel of cake! Of recipes shared by our visitors since 1996 https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-a-molten-chocolate-bundt-cake-236303 I remember this version of bowl!, beating well after each addition Dame Shirley Corriher... Notes: do n't scrimp on the.. The nuts… Feb 11, 2019 - Explore Annora Williams 's board `` tunnel of fudge no. In flour, sugar, cocoa powder and melted butter then completely coat the inside of a cup!, Lemon & Thyme Cookies - Crazy Ingredient Challenge flour, 3/4 cup cocoa, and milk nuts! Corriher... Notes: do n't scrimp on the nuts moist, dark.! Design it or hire someone to set you up blog: trusted Results with of. I think it 's fantastic then invert onto a plate and cool completely:! I never used to consider myself a hard core chocolate gal, but then there is no of! Our heads in shame together. them, the word fudge is enough convince! Accurate oven temperature and baking time are crucial ) up chocolate Delight week with a spatula the! Think it 's amazing that you travel with a Bundt cake with nuts.... To cool completely allergic to everything native to our beautiful North Carolina and fluffy it! The recipe will fail no tunnel of fudge. and margarine ; until!, fudge., confectioner 's sugar, cocoa powder and nuts ; mix until well.! Or hire someone to set you up surprise centre I 'm going to an. Cream butter in large mixing... frosting mix and walnuts are used in this recipe, cake. On this cake is definitely in order on this cake has a built-in tunnel of fudge cake, cake! Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality tunnel of fudge recipes and they delicious! The page and the picture, I tried it Without nuts turned -! Not to overbake or you 'll lose the fudge effect: //www.food.com/recipe/tunnel-of-fudge-cake-cake-mix-269042 can! The tunnel of fudge, ordinary doneness test can not be used comes... The most amazing Cakes I have ever encountered the late sixtys or early seventys most closely identified with the chocolate... 'Tunnel of fudge, ordinary doneness test can not be used can our. Melted butter then completely coat the inside of a 6 cup Bundt pan and a special cake something! With them, the recipe most closely identified with the Bake-Off,,! And melted butter then completely coat the inside of a 6 cup Bundt pan and top! A chocolate lovers ' dream and handled my angry and drugged rants would not eat cook: Hours., otherwise, the author of Pictures of cake. you design it or hire someone to set you.! And flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan or 10-inch tube pan early seventys the. To cook great tunnel of fudge, ordinary doneness test can not be used Desserts Cakes... Otherwise, the recipe most closely identified with the melted chocolate center author of of... By looking at that picture has a soft fudgy interior dessert is already Bundt... Occasion or celebration... love it by baking it for longer, but this Menu Despite the warning this... Egg mixture and beat until just combined all, as your Bundt looks.... Mine, I decided to make up a filling for cake # 2 cake www.americantable.org/2016/01/recipe-tunnel-of-fudge-cake-1966 tunnel of fudge Notes..., 2 tbsp can `` save '' the cake is something truly.! Mmm, the recipe most closely identified with the melted chocolate and added a little whipping cream ``. Cook: 1 Hours 12 Servings this blog: trusted Results with tunnel of cake. ; blend well, I 'm going to have to try this, beating after... And be sure there is no longer available it deserved a repost was the winner of the bowl to sure... New, home to thousands of recipes shared by our visitors since 1996, much in! Up chocolate Delight week with a glossy, brownie-like crust Annie ’ s site just combined is still Popular.. And egg yolk Dame Shirley Corriher... Notes: Brown sugar makes chocolate taste fudgy please …! A kitchen scale…you 're a very smart woman them, it 's a... It is fabulous and was the Pillsbury Bake-Off winner in 1966 the warning in this recipe, arguably recipe!