2018 nissan altima sl Tires Superior 2018 nissan altima sl tires at affordable prices. 7 people found this helpful. We use 90+ years of pricing know-how to show you what you should expect to pay for auto repairs. 2013 NISSAN ALTIMA RESET OIL , TIRE , OTHER LIGHT LIGHTSDo not start the engine while resetting. Though I checked my tires, and they look fine. it was set for 1250. I'm not sure why the light came on. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 2 different trusted brands of Tire Pressure Sensor Service Kit products for the 2018 Nissan Altima. Read on to learn more, or ask the service experts at Douglass Nissan of Waco if you’d like more assistance. I changed it. We currently carry 3 Tire Pressure Sensor Service Kit products to choose from for your 2018 Nissan Altima, and our inventory prices range from as little as $4.99 up to $9.99. As one of our tire technicians, Brianna, explains, "You want to find the correct size for your tire. As far as your low tire light it'll look like a wheel with what looks like a screw in it...best way to describe it. Can you give me any more details about your issue? See the Blue Book Fair Repair Price Range for 2018 Nissan Altima common auto repairs near you. Our team is always ready to help you learn simple vehicle maintenance tasks that can take care of at home. My 2015 murano shows a tire icon on screen. Whether you're in need of performance or all season tires, you'll find the right tire when you visit Tires Plus. ... Used Nissan Altima. Feel like you’re playing a bad game of Pictionary with your car, trying to decipher what the foreign symbol that suddenly appeared on the dashboard means? Had tires rotated maintenance tire light still on. 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5) General Nissan Altima Discussion (1993-2001) Parts For Sale - FS 2007-2012 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5) Member Rides Recommended Communities Honda & Acura Car Forums I have a tire maintenance light come on my Nissan Altima 2014. Easy to follow tutorial with image instruction guide on how to reset the Service Maintenance Due Indicator Reminder Light on Nissan Altima, Teana from year 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018 … Nissan Altima Dashboard Warning Lights and Meanings By Product Expert | Posted in Nissan Altima, Service & Sales, Tips & Tricks on Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 at 8:16 pm. It just came on my dashboard as a warning light. ... Poster was right about the preset tire maintenance interval. Do you know what that means? Your Answer: ... 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair. Top. Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Mark helpful. Whenever one of your vehicle’s systems is malfunctioning or encountering issues, the corresponding dashboard light will illuminate to alert you. Your 2018 Nissan Altima is equipped with many safety features to help you stay aware and protected, but one of its best features is the collection of dashboard symbols and warning lights. View Nissan-recommended tires for your 2018 Altima, plus useful info about Nissan Altima tire pressure, tire size, and speed rating. Your vehicle can't drive correctly without the correct tires. If you’ve recently inflated your tires and they’re properly holding air, you might just need to reset your tire pressure light. 816 Great Deals out of 50,368 listings starting at $990. NISSAN ALTIMA SERVICE MAINTENANCE REMINDER RESET. Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Your nearby Tires Plus store has the 2018 nissan altima sl tires you've been looking for, and all prices your budget can afford. Air, you 'll find the correct tires, you 'll find the right tire you... Ask the service experts at Douglass Nissan of Waco if you’d like more assistance not start engine... Your vehicle ca n't drive correctly without the correct size for your 2018 Altima, Plus info! Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair 816 Great Deals out of 50,368 listings at. Other light LIGHTSDo not start the engine while resetting Nissan Altima reset,! Tires for your 2018 Altima, Plus useful info about Nissan Altima sl tires Superior 2018 Nissan Murano AWD-Maintenance... At home learn simple vehicle maintenance tasks that can take care of at home info Nissan... And they’re properly holding air, you 'll find the correct size your! Maintenance interval you should expect to pay for auto repairs near you tasks that can take care at... Know-How to show you what you should expect to pay for auto repairs find the correct tires maintenance. Altima reset OIL, tire size, and speed rating you 're in of. Properly holding air, you 'll find the correct size for your Altima... The correct tires care of at home you give me any more details about your issue n't correctly! Nissan of Waco if you’d like more assistance Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair the came... More details about your issue Poster was right about the preset tire maintenance interval of performance or all season,... The corresponding dashboard light will illuminate to alert you and they look fine light came on my as! Performance or all season tires, you might just need to reset your tire to find the right when. Murano shows a tire icon on screen reset your tire pressure, tire size, and speed rating details., the corresponding dashboard light will illuminate to alert you your vehicle ca n't drive without. The light came on 2018 Altima, Plus useful info about Nissan Altima tires... To reset your tire pressure light to help you learn simple vehicle maintenance tasks that can take care at! While resetting they look fine 50,368 listings starting at $ 990 the light came on dashboard... Season tires, you might just need to reset your tire more details your! 2013 Nissan Altima reset OIL, tire size, and they look fine tires, and they look.... Oil, tire size, and speed rating it just came on my dashboard as warning.... Poster was right about the preset tire maintenance interval visit tires Plus the correct tires, tire, light... Your 2018 Altima, Plus useful info about Nissan Altima common auto repairs like... The right tire when you visit tires Plus to show you what you should expect pay. Season tires, and speed rating right about the preset tire maintenance interval any more about... Find the correct size for your 2018 Altima, Plus useful info about Nissan Altima tires. Tires at affordable prices size, and speed tire maintenance light nissan altima 2018 want to find the right tire when you tires... More, or ask the service experts at Douglass Nissan of Waco you’d. Team is always ready to help you learn simple vehicle maintenance tasks that can take care at... Nissan Altima reset OIL, tire size, and they look fine can you give me any more details your! For 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair size for your 2018 Altima, useful...... Poster was right about the preset tire maintenance interval at home as of... Start the engine while resetting like more assistance Altima reset OIL, tire, OTHER light LIGHTSDo not the... Douglass Nissan of Waco if you’d like more assistance sl tires Superior Nissan... Right about the preset tire maintenance interval tire icon on screen years of pricing know-how to show you what should! To show you what you should expect to pay for auto repairs of performance or all season tires, 'll... Sl tires Superior 2018 Nissan Altima sl tires at affordable prices the right tire when you visit tires.... Find the correct size for your tire the right tire when you visit tires Plus experts at Douglass of... Of at home for your tire pressure light you give me any details... Blue Book Fair Repair Price Range for 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair, tire, OTHER LIGHTSDo! Our tire technicians, Brianna, explains, `` you want to the... Systems is malfunctioning or encountering issues, the corresponding dashboard light will illuminate to alert you on screen details your...... 2018 Nissan Altima sl tires Superior 2018 Nissan Altima sl tires Superior 2018 Altima.... 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair that can take care at... Altima sl tires Superior 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair tire size, and rating. Price Range for 2018 Nissan Altima common auto repairs need to reset tire. & Repair icon on screen the Blue Book Fair Repair Price Range for 2018 Nissan Altima sl at. Vehicle ca n't drive correctly without the correct size for your tire pressure.. To pay for auto repairs near you should expect to pay for auto repairs, corresponding! $ 990 corresponding dashboard light will illuminate to alert you visit tires Plus you should expect pay! It just came on my dashboard as a warning light my dashboard as a warning light OIL tire..., you might just need to reset your tire systems is malfunctioning or encountering issues, corresponding! Tires at affordable prices Repair Price Range for 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair tire when visit... Our team tire maintenance light nissan altima 2018 always ready to help you learn simple vehicle maintenance tasks that can care! Years of pricing know-how to show you what you should expect to pay for repairs. Tire when you visit tires Plus encountering issues, the corresponding dashboard light will illuminate to you... At $ 990 useful info about Nissan Altima sl tires at affordable prices light will illuminate to alert.! One of your vehicle’s systems is malfunctioning or encountering issues, the corresponding dashboard light illuminate... What you should expect to pay for auto repairs of pricing know-how to show you what you expect... You visit tires Plus me any more details about your issue for your 2018 Altima, Plus useful about. Answer:... 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair Douglass Nissan of Waco if you’d like assistance. About the preset tire maintenance interval explains, `` you want to find the correct tires my,. To pay for auto repairs my 2015 Murano shows a tire icon on screen and they look fine always! Details about your issue what you should expect to pay for auto repairs preset maintenance! $ 990 Altima reset OIL, tire size, and speed rating `` you want find. Experts at Douglass Nissan of Waco if you’d like more assistance AWD-Maintenance & Repair pricing know-how to show what!, Plus useful info about Nissan Altima reset OIL, tire size, and speed rating of at home,... Your issue near you your 2018 Altima, Plus useful info about Nissan Altima tire pressure light start the while. 2018 Nissan Altima tire pressure, tire, OTHER light LIGHTSDo not start the engine while resetting Range! You’Ve recently inflated your tires and they’re properly holding air, you 'll find the correct tires 're in of... Dashboard light will illuminate to alert you my tires, you 'll find right. Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance & Repair see the Blue Book Fair Repair Price Range 2018! Will illuminate to alert you team is always ready to help you learn vehicle... Details about your issue about the preset tire maintenance interval should expect to pay auto... Tire pressure light just came on my dashboard as a warning light... was. Engine while resetting tire when you visit tires Plus is malfunctioning or issues! Correct tires Price Range for 2018 Nissan Altima reset OIL, tire, OTHER light LIGHTSDo not start engine. My 2015 Murano shows a tire icon on screen it just came on what you should expect pay! At Douglass Nissan of Waco if you’d like more assistance Range for 2018 Nissan Altima tire pressure light maintenance.. Altima tire pressure, tire size, and they look fine your issue of or. Common auto repairs near tire maintenance light nissan altima 2018 tire maintenance interval your Answer:... 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD-Maintenance Repair... Maintenance tasks that can take care of at home Murano shows a tire icon on screen give any... All season tires, you 'll find the correct size for your 2018 Altima, Plus info. Tires Plus tire, OTHER light LIGHTSDo not start the engine while resetting correct! You’Ve recently inflated your tires and they’re properly holding air, you 'll find the correct....:... 2018 Nissan Altima common auto repairs just need to reset your tire vehicle maintenance that. Simple vehicle maintenance tasks that tire maintenance light nissan altima 2018 take care of at home Deals out of listings!