We went inside and saw some greek dances. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Galveston, Texas on Tripadvisor: See 32,861 traveler reviews and photos of Galveston tourist attractions. Please check with the organization before The Centurion Lounge. https://www.yelp.com/events/houston-2018-texas-greek-picnic-weekend?utm_source=ashare&ref=yelp-android. Try hookah at Cafe Mawal. Lots of trash at the end of the event and everything is super expensive. Due to COVID … 2018 Texas Greek Picnic this Weekend Located near Petite Sweets (a great place to grab a macaron), Kuhl-Linscomb is an all-in-one gift, home and accessory emporium that regularly lands on the pages of national pubs like Elle Décor, Lucky magazine and The New York Times. Photo is only for illustrative purposes. 110 reviews. I dance, I sing ha e a good time. Competition from all over the world come here to compete for bragging rights that cover brisket, chicken and ribs. View our list of attractions, activities, events, restaurants and visitor information. Houston Zoo. … Houston Japan Festival 34 Festivals. This year the weather was perfect for daybeers, briskly sashaying in the sunshine while gesturing emphatically with daybeers, and supporting a good cause. By Brooke Viggiano. Right next door is Smither Park, a community park full of colorful mosaics created by some 300 local artists. Events This Weekend in Houston. To download high-res images, visit photo gallery. (281) 771-3700. It's great for family and friends to enjoy the weekend. We will not share or sell your email address. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Given the sheer magnitude of things to see and do, it's impossible to fully experience all the Bayou City has to offer. In addition to these popular things to do in Houston, TX, the area has wineries, historic sites, and exceptional festivals. Today at 12:00 PM. Whether you're traveling here for business, looking for an exciting day trip or weekend getaway or embarking on a family-friendly adventure, you'll find there's something for everyone in Houston. Hit up the … How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: Greater Houston Edition 2020, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, All, I was wondering what fun things you all may be going to do this weekend. The square mileage considered to fall inside Houston's metro area is bigger than the state of New Jersey. These are the 8 best food and drink events in Houston this weekend By Eric Sandler. Things to Do in Houston. There is never a shortage of cultural attractions and things-to-do in Houston. You can bring your own food which is nice. Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. TGR Exotics Wildlife Park 37 Zoos. Definitely check this event out.” more, “Loved having an in-person, socially distant, outside Yelp Elite Perk event at The Urban Harvest Farmer's Market. (713) 963-0121. “It has been quite some time since I attended this Festival however I wanted to complete my thoughts about it before it escapes me altogether or the next years event occurs. 2PM: Before venturing to The Galleria–the city’s holy grail of retail–pay a visit to a few of the city’s most-coveted boutiques. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Houston, Texas on Tripadvisor: See 391,376 traveler reviews and photos of Houston tourist attractions. Click here to scroll up and see our list, or browse Houston Experiences to save on museum passes, tours, and more. “ the costs are. Oh, they also have a kids' zone.” more, “This past weekend was the annual Via Colori. Parents are feeling pressure to keep their children from overdosing on screen time, as well as how to keep them learning while schools are closed. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. The dancers were getting lit! Travelers favorites include #1 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, #2 Hermann Park and more. Anything going on in the Houston area this weekend? It's outdoor with some covered seating. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. In any case I attended on the second day as the 1st day” more, “Bunch of drunk obnoxious ppl and jaywalkers cause traffic jams!! This 52-mile waterway near downtown has parks, canoe trails, biking paths, and other fun outdoor activities. Things to do this weekend for kids, teens, and families in the Houston area! Houston Ballet Virtual Nutcracker Market The Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market has pivoted to an online shopping event for the 2020 holiday season in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Updated on 12/3/2020 at 5:05 PM. "During the season of Christmas lights, we visit the animals and then … Everything You Must Absolutely Do in Houston This Weekend Get festive. The shows are always amazing talent. I'm glad there was an intermission so I could stretch out my back a little, though. 22115 Sherrod Ln. 6201-A Hermann Park Dr. Museum District. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. It was cool to see all the performances. By Craig D. Lindsey . Things to Do on Saturday, October 10 and Sunday, October 11, 2020. Discover fun things to do next weekend in Houston, Texas -- including arts, sports, shows, music, food, drinks, festivals, parties & more. Brennan’s | Photo by Dragana Harris . They still had a great” more, “ OK, that's what I expected since that's how most event-type places are. Via Colori brings” more. We have reviews of the best places to see in Galveston. Snap a Selfie at the Water Wall. Friday. We have reviews of the best places to see in Houston. Parking was easy getting in and out, although I could see it taking a bit” more, “What a fun family friendly event spot! 4,142 reviews. Galleria Area • Houston, TX. No police to direct the flow of ppl walking or drivers. Save St. Faustina Catholic Church - Weekend Masses to your collection. "I kind of liked the hidden feel as it made the lounge feel more … With outdoor theatres, boat tours, museums and more, there are many free things to do in Houston! What's Eric Eating Episode 173. Check out our guide to free things to do in the city, including some of Houston's museums with free admission days and the Heritage Society Complex, an outdoor museum of homes from the 1820s. These are uncharted waters we are swimming in these days. Black Wall Street indoor/outdoor festival. This was my first time visiting this Farmer's Market and there were numerous vendors--from fresh produce, coffees” more, “ cap! The city of Houston is over 600 square miles, but it doesn’t have to be a challenge to figure out the perfect long weekend in this melting pot destination where Texas charm meets bayou culture. Halloween events in Houston has everything from fun events to scares, including trick-or-treating, kid-friendly festivals, ghost tours and haunted houses. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Yelp Elite Perk: Urban Harvest Farmers Market. Tried out some greek wine which was smooth with the right amount of sweet. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Here are the top 10 things to do in Houston this weekend Here are the top 10 things to do in Houston this weekend. Things to do near Memorial City Mall on Tripadvisor: See 143,192 reviews and 35,293 candid photos of things to do near Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas. If you are searching for a good … I know we have a Yelp Events center but it doesn't ever cover…. Find fun things to do to keep kids busy, educated, and informed at home during the days of social distancing in Houston. Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets: Place Your Preorders for Hanukkah Delights; Openings and Closings: Tres Tacos and Hidden Omakase Opening, Morningstar Shutters More Great Things to Do All Weekend Long – Some of the biggest things to do in Houston this weekend are happening all weekend long. They also have” more, “ meatballs, and baklava (yum!). Nov 14, 2019, 6:00 am ... Read These Next. This use to be one of our favorite events that we would look forward to every year but this year was a little bit of a letdown. Things To do in Houston. If you're ever in Houston for this event you'll remember this for the rest of your life.” more, “We have been going to Houston Beer Fest for the past couple of years. Play retro arcade games at Joystix Classic Games & Pinballs. Totally love it! “It … Head underground to the Downtown Tunnels, which stretch across 6 miles and house eateries and stores. But if all you have is 48 hours in the city, you … Cool new ice house boasting spacious outdoor seating opens on WashAve, Deshaun Watson-backed cheesesteak spot opens in Houston, Fertitta adds new location of legendary steakhouse to downtown Houston, Wander Darkly explores couple's relationship through dreamlike state, I'm Your Woman freshens up '70s crime dramas with unusual focus, Here are the top 8 things to do in Houston this weekend, Immersive new artwork takes Houstonians down meandering trail downtown, 12 best Houston holiday stage shows making a 'bah humbug' year bright, Alley Theatre cancels all in-person shows and pivots to digital season, Astros fan favorite Alex Bregman ties the knot in surprise wedding, Former first lady's bookish Houston charity marks major milestone, Houston Astros star and Fabergé team up for sparkling soirée, Holocaust Museum Houston presents "Mandela: Struggle for Freedom", Kathrine G. McGovern College of the Arts presents Moores School of Music Concerto Competition, Downtown food hall's delicious details lead Houston's top 5 stories, Houston animal charities offer free pet treatment for locals in need, Memorial Drive hits milestone in anticipated bridge construction, Where to shop in Houston right now: 10 must-hit spots for December, New boutique med spa beautifies Houston with luxe River Oaks flagship, Longtime Houston jewelers unveil new boutique in tony Tanglewood, Lush new mixed-use development blossoms in Buffalo Bayou Park, Luxurious new lunar-themed hotel lifts off in The Medical Center, Incredible Hill Country ranch near Austin lassoes $9 million price tag, Modern home design and furnishings store sets up shop in Rice Village, Peek inside these hot Houston modern homes in new virtual tour, Major home goods retailer throws in the towel on Houston-area store, This Houston-area county ranks as a top U.S. spot for workforce talent, Amazon announces a new fulfillment center in the Houston area, NASA names Rice University scientist to major Mars rover mission, Southwest Airlines takes off from IAH with flights as low as $29, Fa-la-la in fresh air at these 11 Texas parks decked for the holidays, Texas museum exhibit journeys to afterlife with ancient Egyptian queen, Houston Astros hit home run deal with Sugar Land for new partnership, How to score tickets when the World Series 2020 comes to Texas, Houston Texans announce date for fans' return to NRG Stadium, Ninfa Laurenzo Scholarship Fund presents Holiday Online Auction, Eighteen36 presents Holiday Scavenger Hunt, Sugar Land Skeeters presents Sugar Land Holiday Lights, Woodforest presents Merry & Bright Tour of Lights, Moody Gardens presents Holiday in the Gardens, Space Center Houston presents Galaxy Lights, OCA-Greater Houston presents Starry Nite Arts Fest, Rooftop Cinema Club: The Drive-In at Eado, Downtown development reveals first 6 vendors for massive new food hall.