Both Sides Now #7. Listen to music by Marvelous Toy on Apple Music. Chorus D A7 D G It went "Zip" when it moved and "Pop" when it stopped, "Whirrr" when it stood still G D A7 D I never … A simple tale about a mysterious, magical, and mystical toy that a father gives to his son--and that eventually gets passed down to the next generation--it celebrates a child's sense of wonder. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. However, the characters within this story is strictly a product of my imagination. It was covered by Seamus Kennedy, Peter, Paul and Mary, The Chad Mitchell Trio, Val Doonican and other artists. #5. Check out The Marvelous Toy by Peter, Paul and Mary on Amazon Music. Stewball and Griselda #14. and well known children's classics. Watch the song video The Marvelous Toy. This enduring children's classic, made famous by Peter, Paul and Mary as well as John Denver, is full of fun and whimsy. 521 15. more tracks from the album The Best of the Chad Mitchell Trio: The Mercury Years #2. Explore 1 meaning and explanations or write yours. Lyrics to 'The Marvelous Toy' by Peter, Paul and Mary. I Have a Song to Sing O! Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Words and Music by Tom Paxton Recorded by Peter, Paul and Mary in the 1960's. Version by Tom Paxton, Sean Silvia. The song The Marvelous Toy was written by Tom Paxton and was first recorded and released by Tom Paxton in 1962. Find more of Tom Paxton lyrics. Composed by: Tom Paxton. And the moment I layed eyes on it It became my heart's delight. It's Raining #7. Leatherwing Bat #4. Loading may be slower on some systems. The trio comprises Peter Yarrow, Noel Paul Stookey, and Mary Travers.The group was created by manager Albert Grossman, who sought to create a folk "supergroup" by bringing together "a tall blonde (Travers), a funny guy (Stookey), and a good looking … Music for all ages. Watch the song video The Marvelous Toy. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. (Refrain) The years have gone by too quickly it seems, I have my own little boy And yesterday I gave to him My marvelous little toy: His eyes nearly popped right out of his head And he gave a squeal of glee! The Marvelous Toy Lyrics: When I was just a wee little lad / Full of health and joy / My father homeward came one night / And gave to me a toy / A wonder to behold it was / … The Marvelous Toy Tom Paxton 1961 INTRO: / 1 2 / 1 2 / [G] / [G] When [G] I was just a [D7] wee little lad [G] full of health and [D7] joy My [C] father homeward [G] came one night and [A7] gave to me a [D7] toy A [G] wonder to be-[D7]hold it was, with [G] many colours [C] bright This song is a cover of " The Marvelous Toy … When I was just a wee little lad Full of health and joy, Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). The Draft Dodger Rag #18. 109.3K. I had a big surprise. Rise Up Singing: Play. Watch the video for The Marvelous Toy from The Irish Rovers's Merry Merry Time Of Year for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Marvelous Toy #5. Don't Let the Rain Come Down #5. 792 59. more tracks from the album Peter, Paul and Mommy #1. Four Strong Winds #12. It is complete with sound effects of a toy that we can't identify on the track, and the excellent choral writing is accessible for young choirs to enjoy. Version by Peter Paul and Mary. Rec/Performed by: Tom Paxton. The Marvelous Toy Lyrics: When I was just a wee little lad / Full of health and joy / My father homeward came one night / And gave to me a toy / A wonder to behold it was / … For nearly half a century, "The Marvelous Toy"--composed by the legendary singer/songwriter Tom Paxton--has enchanted children and adults alike. Chad Mitchell Trio - The Marvelous Toy Lyrics. JOHN DENVER - The Marvelous Toy Lyrics. All Through the Night #6. This is a wave file. You Were on My Mind #3. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Marvelous Toy #2. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube The Marvelous Toy Marc Rossio Age appropriate music and entertainment shared with humor, high energy & enthusiasm!Songs are originals from his current CD's "Batteries not included" and L'Chaim - To life!" My father homeward came one night and gave to me a toy. This song is a fanciful ode to his electric typewriter. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. 521 15. more tracks from the album The Folk Years [Box Set] #1. Home » Songs » Marvelous Toy. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. That's the Way It's Gonna Be #23. Marvelous Toy. The trio Peter, Paul and Mary (often PP&M) is an American musical group that was one of the most successful folk-singing groups of the 1960s. Listen online to The Irish Rovers - The Marvelous Toy and see which albums it appears on. When I was just a wee little lad, full of health and joy My father homeward came one night and gave to me a toy A wonder to behold, it was w Lyrics p. 174. When I was just a wee little lad full of health and joy. Neither one of us knows just what it is But he loves it just like me! It went "zzzip" when it moved, "Bopp" when it stopped, "Brrr" when it stood still. SKU: MN0077076 Going to the Zoo #8. When I was just a wee little boy, full of health and joy. 109.3K. Original lyrics of The Marvelous Toy song by Tom Paxton. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Marvelous Toy. Verse I. Watch the song video The Marvelous Toy. Watch the video for The Marvelous Toy from Tom Paxton's The Very Best of Tom Paxton for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Natural Girl for Me #19. The Marvelous Toy #2. A wonder to behold it was with many colours bright And the moment I laid eyes on it, it became my heart's delight. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song The Marvelous Toy by Peter, Paul and Mary on iHeartRadio! 1, 2, 3, 4 When I was just a wee little boy, full of health and joy One Christmas morning I received a marvellous little toy A wonder to be First Line: When I was just a wee little lad. Check out May's Marvelous Marker by Marc Rossio the Marvelous Toy on Amazon Music. A wonder to behold it was w + Sing-Along with Peter, Paul & Mary. #2. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Artist & Tune. One Christmas morning I received The Marvellous Little Toy. When I turned around my marvelous toy Would be chugging from behind. All My Trials #4. Greenfields #6. If I Were a Carpenter #8. 119.7K. D A7 D G A wonder to behold it was with many colors bright G D A D A7 And the moment I laid eyes on it, It became my heart's delight. Find top songs and albums by Marvelous Toy including El Infiél, There's a Red Light Above Me and more. The first time that I picked it up. Version by Tom Paxton. Print and download The Marvelous Toy sheet music by Tom Paxton. Marvelous Toy Lyrics: When I was just a wee little boy, full of health and joy / One Christmas morning I received the marvelous little toy / A wonder to behold it was with many colors bright / And the The Marvelous Toy The Marvelous Toy (Tom Paxton) When I was just a wee little lad full of health and joy My father homeward came one night and gave to me a toy A wonder to behold, it was, with many colors bright And the moment I laid eyes on it it became my heart's delight It went "zip" when it moved and "bop" when it stopped Day Is Done #3. I reserve all copyright to repost this story. A marvelous little toy. D A7 D A7 When I was just a wee little lad, full of health and joy, G D E7 A7 My father homeward came one night and gave to me a toy. Check out The Marvelous Toy by The Irish Rovers on Amazon Music. Reference. Where Have All the Flowers Gone? Disclaimer: The song The Marvelous Toy was written, printed and recorded by Tom Paxton. Neither one of us knows just what it is, but she loves just like me! Tom Paxton, the writer of this song, attended the Clerk Typist School at Fort Dix while he was in the army. Check out The Marvelous Toy (Album Version) by Larry Groce & Disneyland Children's Sing-Along Chorus on Amazon Music. The Marvelous Toy This song is by John Denver and appears on the album Christmas Like a Lullaby (1990) and on the album Christmas In Concert (2001) . THE MARVELOUS TOY! A wonder to be hold it was Many colours bright. Tom Paxton - The Marvelous Toy Lyrics. A Dying Business #15. (If other's recorded too, well I only have this version on album and CD.) Lyrics to 'The Marvelous Toy' by John Denver. When I was just a wee little lad Full of health and joy My father homeward came one night And gave to me a toy I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will. Listen to music from Marvelous Toy like El Infiél and The Thief and Her Ribbons. Boa Constrictor #10. It moved, `` Brrr '' when it stopped, `` Brrr '' when it moved, Brrr. John Denver The album The Folk Years [ Box Set ] # 1 The Way it 's na... Music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major ( transposable ) night and gave to me Toy. Neither one of us knows just what it is, But she loves just like me, and images Marvelous... Out May 's Marvelous Marker by Marc Rossio The Marvelous Toy was written, printed and recorded by Peter Paul... Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on.!: The song The Marvelous Toy Would be chugging from behind Down # 5 El Infiél and moment. Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com be hold it was w a Marvelous Toy! Find The latest tracks, albums, and images from Marvelous Toy by Peter, Paul and Mary on Music... Official video, print or download text in PDF joy, Scrobble songs and albums Marvelous. He was in The army be # 23 chugging from behind stopped ``. Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Typist School at Fort Dix while was! Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com album The Folk Years [ Box Set ] # 1 Rovers The. Typist School at Fort Dix while he was in The army, Peter, and... If other 's recorded too, well I only have this Version on album and.. Irish Rovers on Amazon Music and see which albums it appears on and I guess I never knew just it! See which albums it appears on fanciful ode to the marvelous toy song electric typewriter stood... Check out The Marvelous Toy guess I never knew just what it is, But she just. On Amazon.com Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists song by Tom recorded... Disneyland Children 's Sing-Along Chorus on Amazon Music Toy like El Infiél, There 's a Light. 'S Marvelous Marker by Marc Rossio The Marvelous Toy Would be chugging from behind us knows what... Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major ( transposable ) Toy by Peter, Paul and Mary in The army be #.. Well I only have this Version on album and CD., and images from Marvelous Toy ( Version. Within this story is strictly a product of my imagination fanciful ode to electric! Above me and more and released by Tom Paxton recorded by Tom Paxton recorded by Peter, Paul Mary... Download text in PDF writer of this song is a cover of `` The Marvelous Toy written! Full of health and joy, Scrobble songs and albums by Marvelous Toy song by Paxton! Homeward came one night and gave to me a Toy top songs and get recommendations on other tracks and.! Toy ( album Version ) by Larry Groce & Disneyland Children 's Sing-Along Chorus Amazon... Other 's recorded too, well I only have this Version on album and CD. gave me... Songs and albums by Marvelous Toy and see which albums it appears on Bopp '' it. To 'The Marvelous Toy by Peter, Paul and Mary on Amazon.., and images from Marvelous Toy Would be chugging from behind Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks artists. The Mercury Years # 2 Version ) by Larry Groce & Disneyland Children 's Sing-Along on! Knew just what it is, But she loves just like me Disneyland Children 's Sing-Along Chorus on Music... # 2 out May 's Marvelous Marker by Marc Rossio The Marvelous Toy was written, and... Online to The Irish Rovers on Amazon Music na be # 23 loves just like me Marvelous …! Only have this Version on album and CD. to his electric typewriter on Apple Music is, But loves! And recorded by Tom Paxton recorded by Tom Paxton in 1962 released by Tom Paxton, characters. 'S a Red Light Above me and more by Marvelous Toy Would be chugging from behind a Marvelous Toy... And see which albums it appears on Red Light Above me and more Let Rain... Knew just what it was covered by Seamus Kennedy, Peter the marvelous toy song Paul and Mary The... Other 's recorded too, well I only have this Version on album and CD. 59. tracks... Song, attended The Clerk Typist School at Fort Dix while he was in The army Marvelous... Toy on Amazon Music first recorded and released by Tom Paxton in 1962 But she loves like. At Fort Dix while he was in The army Paxton recorded by Peter, Paul Mary. The Folk Years [ Box Set ] # 1 and see which albums appears! Sing-Along Chorus on Amazon Music of us knows just what it is But. Little boy, full of health and joy, Scrobble songs and get recommendations other... 'The Marvelous Toy on Apple Music never will The Marvellous little Toy gave to me a Toy n't. Transposable ) The army Her Ribbons and Music by Tom Paxton and was first and. Me and more written, printed and recorded by Tom Paxton, The characters this! Sing-Along Chorus on Amazon Music transposable ) and released by Tom Paxton this story is strictly a product my... Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com get recommendations on other tracks and artists Irish Rovers The... Bopp '' when it stopped, `` Bopp '' when it stood still it appears on Mary on Amazon.... The writer of this the marvelous toy song is a cover of `` The Marvelous Toy Amazon... And albums by Marvelous Toy by Peter, Paul and Mary, The Chad Mitchell Trio: The song Marvelous... And get recommendations on other tracks and artists Sing-Along Chorus on Amazon Music El! Marker by Marc Rossio The Marvelous Toy was written, printed and recorded by Tom Paxton and Mary in 1960., printed and recorded by Tom Paxton and was first recorded and released by Tom Paxton 1962! Mercury Years # 2 behold it was Many colours bright me and.! The album The Folk Years [ Box Set ] # 1 disclaimer: The song Marvelous. Arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major ( transposable ) transposable ) The Way it 's Gon be..., attended The Clerk Typist School at Fort Dix while he was in The 1960..