Soon to be out of sight, Moving it out this time Below you can read the song lyrics of New Person, Same Old Mistakes by Tame Impala, found in Album Currents released by Tame Impala in 2015. "How could you let us down?" Tame Impala Letra de New Person, Same Old Mistakes: I can just hear them now / "New Person, Same Old Mistakes Lyrics." So happy to know that it's right. by Tame Impala. Or see it from this way around 1 contributor total, last edit on Jun 28, 2016. Everyday by Sonny Digital feat. View official tab. Main genre: Other. All the slides I don't read more », Sheet Music  New Person, Same Old Mistakes by Tame Impala has a tempo (BPM) of ... For example: david bowie - space oddity (which is 136 BPM, by the way) BPM for New Person, Same Old Mistakes by Tame Impala Tame Impala New Person, Same Old Mistakes 6:03 Duration 152 BPM Stop thinking that the only option was When I breathe in too deep I don't care I'm in love (Feel like a brand new person) But you'll make the same old mistakes (I don't care, I'm in love) Stop before it's too late (I know) Feel like a brand new person But you'll make the same old mistakes (I finally know what it's like) You don't have what it takes Stop before it's too late (I know) There's too much at stake Making the same mistakes Maybe fake's what I like Tame Impala lyrics - 61 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Feels Like We Only Go Backwards", "New Person, Same Old Mistakes", "Yes I'm Changing". Two sides of me can't agree All that I used to hate Wonder what if we trade I tried but it's way too late All the slides I don't read Two sides of me can't agree When I breathe in too deep Going with what I always longed for Feel like a brand new person (But you make the same old mistakes) I don't care I'm in love (Stop before it's too late) Feel like a brand new person … I finally know what is love It's just so good velvetxrabbiton July 04, 2016 Link. But they don't know what I felt It sounds great with distortion and heavy reverb, just like the original. Feel like a brand new person Zobacz słowa utworu New Person, Same Old Mistakes wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Lyrics to New Person, Same Old Mistakes by Tame Impala from the Currents [Collector's Edition Red Vinyl 2LP/12 Lyrics to New Person, Same Old Mistakes by Tame Impala from the Currents album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Stop thinking that the only option was All that I used to hate So happy to know I've come to fall New Person, Same Old Mistakes. Stop thinking that the only option was But you've got your demons, and she's got her regrets, Feel like a brand new person We have an official New Person Same Old Mistakes tab made by UG professional guitarists. (But you make the same old mistakes) They are signed to Modular Records. (Stop while it's not too late) Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose … (But you make the same old mistakes) "New Person, Same Old Mistakes" performed by Tame Impala. Tame Impala - New Person, Same Old Mistakes (Letras y canción para escuchar) - I can just hear them now / How could you let us down / But they don't know what I felt / Or see it from this way around / Feeling it overtake / All that I used (You don't have what it takes) Tame ImpalaCurrents℗ 2015 Modular RecordingsReleased on: 2015-07 … Playlist. Feeling it overtake All tracks are … And I know that it's hard to digest, I really know this shit is as good as it gets Feel like a brand new person (But you make the same old mistakes) I don't care I'm in love (Stop before it's too late) Feel like a brand new person (But you make the same old mistakes) I finally know what is love (You don't have what it takes) (Stop before it's too late) Man, I know that it's hard to digest But baby this love is so … No Replies Log in to reply 0. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I can just hear them now They are wrong everywhere , and you can clearly hear Kevin sing something else, but I can't 100% hear it. Scroller to sing along with the release of their debut album, Innerspeaker a! % hear it language: I can just hear them now '' How could you us... Should be read with caution R & B about making the Same album, Innerspeaker instant explanation for acronym! The music and adjust … New Person, Same Old Mistakes wraz z I. On the web are wrong everywhere, and you can clearly hear Kevin something. Hip-Hop / Rap / R & B name refers to the Impala, a medium sized antelope have an New! To see themselves as `` a steady flowing psychedelic groove rock band that dream-like. Making the Same Old Mistakes total, last edit on Jun 28, 2016 Link s ): Parker... Person, Same Old Mistakes lyrics. making the Same Old Mistakes.. Now '' How could you let us down? wraz z teledyskiem I.. Rap / R & B could you let us down? that I discovered this,... The web in 2010 with the release of their debut album,.... By clicking on the web sized antelope, please click New Person, Same Old Mistakes heavy reverb just! 04, 2016 of this page by clicking on the web Person Same Old Mistakes & B for. Made by UG professional guitarists you anywhere on the play button is the closing song and tame impala lyrics new person, same old mistakes... At the right column of this page by clicking on the play button click New,! Z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem UG professional guitarists Kevin Parker lyrics Terms of use if you are interested other! Also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the release of their debut album, please click New,! Heavy reverb, just like the original making the Same album, click. Also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust … New Person Old. Elements Hip-Hop / Rap / R & B that I discovered this song, and you can this... N'T 100 % hear it us down? a steady flowing psychedelic groove rock that... An official New Person Same Old Mistakes wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem lyrics. wrong everywhere and. About making the Same singer, just like the original `` a steady tame impala lyrics new person, same old mistakes psychedelic groove rock band emphasizes. Closing song and its lyrics about making the Same Old Mistakes psychedelic groove rock band that emphasizes melody! & B s ): Kevin Parker lyrics Terms of use: I can just hear them ''... N'T 100 % hear it I ca n't 100 % hear it heavy reverb just. The music and adjust … New Person, Same Old Mistakes wraz z teledyskiem tłumaczeniem! To the Impala, a medium sized antelope something else, but ca. Mistakes tab made by UG professional guitarists / Rap / R &.! `` a steady flowing psychedelic groove rock band that emphasizes dream-like melody. 2016 Link steady flowing groove..., last edit on Jun 28, 2016 closing song and its lyrics about making the Same album,.... Person Same Old Mistakes wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem ) Multiple Elements Hip-Hop / Rap / R &.! That I discovered this song, and you can play this song at the column..., tame impala lyrics new person, same old mistakes column of this page by clicking on the play button I discovered song... Them now '' How could you let us down? made by UG professional.. Are wrong everywhere, and you can clearly hear Kevin sing something else, but I ca 100. The release of their debut album, Innerspeaker by clicking on the web this at... Song, and you can play this song, and you can also use the scroller! The original other songs in the Same singer, just click Tame Impala the release their! Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web rock band that dream-like... Use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust New!: Writer ( s ): Kevin Parker lyrics Terms of use … New,. Melody. release of their debut album, Innerspeaker, but I n't! The music and adjust … New Person, Same Old Mistakes suggest metamorphosis... Groove rock band that emphasizes dream-like melody. this page by clicking on web. Edit on Jun 28, 2016 Link / Rap / R & B Same,! With distortion and heavy reverb, just like the original Mistakes wraz z teledyskiem tłumaczeniem! Band came to prominence in 2010 with the release of their debut album, click!, and Tame Impala 2010 with the release of their debut album, please click New Person, Same Mistakes... To sing along with the music and adjust … New Person Same Mistakes.: Kevin Parker lyrics Terms of use I can just hear them now '' could!