Cyalume Outdoor Research Good light for home defense, law enforcement, and military use, Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019, I’ve used surefire lights on rifles and pistols for over 10 years. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Special high-performance LED produces 1,000 lumens, IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes, High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for extreme durability, Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon. Nitecore Spyderco People that complain about the light rattling on their gun need to use the other mount that the light comes with to get a proper fitting between the light and the rail. Has anyone hear had a similar problem? SureFire X300 Ultra X300U-B High Output 1000 Lumen LED Weapon Light with 12 Extra CR123A Batteries and 3 Lightjunction Battery Cases 4.8 out of 5 stars 134. Ripoffs Hogue Smith's Knife Sharpening TUFF-TIES Unity Tactical In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Max It It has a well built feel to it and looks and fits great on my fnx-45 Tac. SureFire And for good reason. The virtually indestructible and highly efficient LED generates tactical-level light—more than enough to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision—for 1.25 hours per set of batteries. The Surefire ARC comes as a set of three pairs of switches. Watch; GREAT PRICE Great price compared to similar brand new items S 5 Y p o O U n 7 s B o A 6 r K e d 0 T. Surefire DG-23 Remote Pressure Grip Switch for SIG P226 Surefire X200 X300 X400. I would strongly recommend Surefire DMS to any dealer big or small. Perfect Fit 14 results for surefire x300. I put in two requests via email with customer service to Surefire. Surefire came out with the XH35 earlier in 2018 but the issue was it had a new design, so it wouldn’t work in X300 Holsters. Stallion There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Advernture Light $269.00. $236.87. Elite First Aid ITW Franzen The X300 Ultra features an ambidextrous switch that’s easy and comfortable to use on a constant-on or momentary basis. Kiwi Surefire X300® Ultra LED Handgun or Long Gun Weapon Light. QuiqLite Wolverine Original SWAT Mechanix Wear Oakley THE SUREFIRE X400V IS AN ADEQUATE LIGHT SOURCE FOR TACTICAL AND DEFENSIVE PURPOSES, WHILE MOUNTED TO ANY WEAPON. Avon Arrowhead Coffee Company Tough Hook Surefire X300U: A vs B vs XH35 vs XH30 Ever since Surefire came out with their newest version of the X300U (the B version) there has been quite a bit of confusion as to what the differences are and which is best suited for a particular application. SureFire X300U-A Ultra High Output 1000 Lumens LED Weapon Light with 12 Extra CR123A Batteries and 3 Lightjunction Battery Cases 4.8 out … SureFire ‘s black X300 Ultra LED WeaponLight is a single 1000-lumen output LED light with the quick attach/detach Rail-Lock clamping mount that fits any Picatinny/Weaver rail and makes this weaponlight compatible with almost any pistol, rifle, or shotgun. This enhanced version of our best-selling SureFire X300 Ultra now delivers a stunning 1,000 lumens of LED-generated output focused by a precision TIR lens, creating a far-reaching highintensity beam - with a larger center spot - that offers the power to positively identify threats at significant distances while temporarily impairing an adversary's vision. Rite In The Rain Olight PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie 600 Lumens CW LED Tactical Flashlight Magnetic Rechargeab... Feyachi FL11 Tactical Flashlight 1200 Lumen LED Light with Picatinny Rail Mount for... Glock 03374 Disassembly Takedown Tool for Pin Punch. Fisher Space Pen Nite Ize Blades Canada - Vancouver, BC : SureFire Flashlights - Quartermaster Medford Knives All Axes & Tomahawks All Folding Knives All Fixed Blades All Throwers All Trainers & DVD's Misc. The X300U-A outputs 1000 lumens on two CR123A batteries for a tactical run time of 1.25 hours. Most professional users of SureFire high-performance products need their flashlights, WeaponLights and other illumination … Modern Icon Benchmade With the SureFire X300 Ultra LED Weapon Light, you’ll be able to identify a threat at significant distances and temporarily impair an adversary’s vision. Default Canada Only North America Worldwide. Yaktrax Buy It Now. Ares Gear Sabre The X300 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock® system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Mayflower Kershaw This is one deceptively powerful package! The powerful and versatile SureFire X300 Ultra WeaponLight features a high-performance LED that generates 1000 lumens of stunning white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. I received no response, call back, or follow-up whatsoever. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Hi-Tec Intervention Eberlestock Free shipping. High Ground Gear KeySmart All Canes & Bats Emerson Knives Ka-Bar Knives Spyderco Knives Cold Steel Knives CAS Iberia/Hanwei SOG Knives William Henry Studio Benchmade Knives SureFire Flashlights Olight Flashlights TOPS Knives … Save this search. Save up to 5% when you buy more. Crye Precision Duracell Center Mass Vest Friend BarrelBlok Militaur Team Wendy Pacific Safety Products SAXX Monday-Saturday:   9 a.m.- 5 p.m  (MST)Sunday & Statutory Holidays: Closed, Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …, SureFire X300 Ultra (X300U-B) Cross-Bolt 1,000 lm, Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime, Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to longer-range applications, Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches, Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window, Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life. The software is easy to learn, customizable and scalable. The powerful and versatile SureFire X300 Ultra WeaponLight for handguns and long guns features a high-performance LED that generates 500 lumens of stunning white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. Surefire did it again. You can edit your question or post anyway. Feyachi RDS-22 Micro Red Dot Sight - 2 MOA Compact Red Dot Scope 1 x 22mm. I’m not a weekend warrior that buys/uses the latest and greatest just because some video game or “tacticool trend” said that this is the weapon light to have. First Tactical Zak Tool So if you want a gun light that lights up the night, easy to use and quality built take the plunge you wont regret it. Thomas Carlson of SureFire shows us the SureFire X300V White-IR LED WeaponLight at the 2014 SHOT Show. Velocity Systems Geigerrig They began working on a new head for the X300U body which would bring the weapon light up to 1,000 Lumens without changing the body. We will always strive to give you our best in quality, service, and support so you can freely exercise your God given right to keep and bear arms. New Listing SureFire X300 Ultra LED 1000 Lumen Rail-Lock Handgun WeaponLight - X300U-A-TN. I did a ton of research before spending a large amount of my hard earned money on a weapon light that my life (as well as the lives of others) may depend on. Brand New. resqme SureFire manufactures the finest and most innovative tactical illumination tools & equipment. QuikClot We do not have any recommendations at this time. HoneyWell Just one use at my department’s range for this light mounted on a brand new Glock .45 frame and the light stopped working. Very disappointed since this product was not cheap. Clenzoil I plan on fixing the light and giving it another try. Core Survival These signify the attachment system of the light. The strike bezel on the light is a nice feature for CQB should the need of its use arise. Make sure to carry a lens wipe if you are going to do a lot of low light shooting due to the lens getting dirty from shooting, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. Merrell Tactical Fenix Altama There was a problem completing your request. Blue Guns The only down side to this is the price it is a bit steep, but I'm a true believer in you get what you pay for. SureFire X300U-B-TN X300 Tan Picatinny Military Tactical Pistol Weapon Light 4.9 out of 5 stars 24. This enhanced version of our best-selling SureFire X300 Ultra now delivers a stunning 1,000 lumens of LED-generated output focused by a precision TIR lens, creating a far-reaching highintensity beam - with a larger center spot - that offers the power to positively identify threats at significant distances while temporarily impairing an adversary's vision. Pelican All SureFire products are designed & built in the USA. Specializing in the AR-15 Platform, and Long Range Precision Rifles. EXOTAC Panasonic StreamLight Keltek It rattles, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2019. Peltor I would like to inquire about the purchase of this product: X300UThe powerful and versatile SureFire X300 Ultra WeaponLight for handguns and long guns features a high-performance LED that generates 1,000 lumens of stunning white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The X300 Ultra is comprised of two models, the “A” and “B”. Monadnock DeSantis NDUR Shop at Amazon.co.uk for Surefire X300 Ultra LED Handgun or Long Gun Weaponlight with T-Slot Mount, Black : Sports & Outdoors. Brand New . Leatherman I am looking to mount this on either an AR or Tavor. B's Dummy's - Dummy 9mm Luger Training Caps (10 Pac... Olight Baldr RL 1120 Lumens Tactical Flashlight with Red Light, Compatible with 191... Olight® PL-PRO Valkyrie 1500 Lumens USB Rechargeable Weaponlight with NW LED, Compa... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Home / SureFire Flashlights Canada / Page 1 of 1 Sort by: Shop By Brand + Product Categories. Freedom Ordnance is a veteran owned and operated American company dedicated to providing you, the responsible patriot, with weapons upgrades to enhance the performance of your gear. It boasts an impressive track record, is nearly indestructible, and has improved with the times at a steady pace. You pull down on the two levers on the side of the light and slide the X300 onto the rail system. Only 11 left in stock - order soon. L.A.G Tactical BlackJack Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This intense beam also provides extensive peripheral illumination for maintaining situational awareness. True North Gear The A model features Surefire’s Rail-Lock system, a latch attachment. I actually use my equipment, sometimes very hard, on nearly a daily basis. $214.95. Gallery View Customize . SureFire Masterfire X300 Ultra Weapon Light w/ Universal/Picatinny Thumb Screw Rail Mount 600 Lumens (2) $299.00 (Save 10%) $269.00 2 models BlackHawk Omnivore Holster for SureFire X -300 Weapon Flash Light Family (3) $59.95 (Save 18%) $48.99 911 Supply SureFire X300 Ultra Series LED WeaponLights with TIR Lens 4.6 out of 5 stars 942. Adventure Medical Kits Salomon SureFire X300U-A Ultra High Output 1000 Lumens LED Weapon Light with 12 Extra CR123A and 3 Lightjunction Battery Case, This enhanced version of our best-selling SureFire X300 Ultra now delivers a stunning 1,000 lumens of LED-generated output, Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching light with a larger center spot beam, Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching, Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails, Includes 12 Extra Surfire CR123A Batteries and 3 Lightjunction Battery Cases, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. FORM insole Sort. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. $269.99. M-Pro 7 Love the ease of use on this light. BUFF Bates New (Other) 5.0 out of 5 stars. Customer service from Surefire nonexistent, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2019. Danner Nikwax EMI Find great deals on eBay for surefire x300u. MSR Description The powerful, virtually indestructible X300 Ultra WeaponLight was primarily designed for handguns but is also excellent for long guns and mounts securely to MIL-STD 1913 rail-equipped rifles via its newly enhanced T-slot mounting system. Tactical Link Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control - press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. If I ever had to use this in a home invasion, the light alone could be used as a weapon. 221B Tactical Please try your search again later. Hero-On SureFire DMS generates on-the-fly business analysis reports, including: Average Gross Profit, Average Reconditioning Costs, Days-in-Stock, and Average Cost per Invoice. HWI ChannelLock I just was let down that one fall form about 4-5 feet was all it took to brake it. FITS: Handguns and long guns with Picatinny or Universal rails. We sincerely appreciate your patience while awaiting your parcel. APM Technologie The light comes with 3 different mounts. Magpul Shop with confidence. Gerber The push temporary on is a delight and the switch for full on is simple and ambidextrous. Today, SureFire WeaponLights remain the standard by which all others are measured. Webster Innovations Cobmex Please don’t think I’m bashing on Surefire or trying to say brand X is better. Overall great light with a good battery life. Armor Express Watch ; Surefire X300U-A-TN 500-Lumens Weaponlight. Shirt Lock 27 product ratings - SureFire X300 Ultra LED 1000 Lumen Rail-Lock Handgun WeaponLight - X300U-A-TN. Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Lowest Price Highest Price Distance: nearest first. RJeff21. Ka-Bar Garrett Free returns. Surefire saw the slow sales due to the incompatibility of holsters with older models. MagLula I'm looking to purchase my first SureFire light and have been looking at the X300, but not sure of the differences between the A and B models? Petzl Talon After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Not super impressed. Tri-Form Olight® PL-2 Valkyrie 1200 Lumen Weaponlight LED Tactical Weapon Mount Flashlight w... Olight® Baldr PRO 1350 Lumens Ultra Bright LED Weaponlight with Green Light, High P... Olight® Baldr Mini 600 Lumens Compact Weaponlight with Green Light and White LED Co... Olight® Odin Tactical Flashlight 2000 lumens Weapon Mounted Light USB Rechargeable ... Olight® Baldr RL 1120 Lumens Ultra Bright LED Weaponlight with Red Light, High Perf... Olight Baldr Mini 600 Lumens Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight,with White Light and ... Olight PL-PRO Valkyrie 1500 Lumens NW LED Magnetic Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight... Olight Baldr Pro 1350 Lumens Tactical Flashlight,with Green Light and White LED,Com... Semlos 10000 Lumen Flashlight, Super Bright Led Flashlight, Rechargeable Type-C 12x... Olight PL-2 Valkyrie XHP35 HI LED Weaponlight 1200 Lumens Powered by 2 x CR123A Bat... Olight® Baldr PRO 1350 Lumens Ultra Bright LED Weaponlight with Green Light, High Performance NW LED Plus 2 x CR123A Batteries Included, 260 Meters Long Distance Light for Tactical and Law Enforcement, Streamlight 69261 TLR-2 High Lumen Rail-Mounted Tactical Light with Red Laser, Streamlight 69110 TLR-1 Weapon Mount Tactical Flashlight Light 300 Lumens, Streamlight 69430 Camping Lights Flashlights, SureFire X400 Ultra Series LED WeaponLights w/Built-in Laser Sight, TIR Lens, Streamlight 69290 TLR-6 Tactical Pistol Mount Flashlight 100 Lumen with Integrated Red Aiming Laser Only for Glock Railed Hand Guns, Black, Grip Switch Assembly SureFire X-Series WeaponLights, Safariland SLQUICK-KIT1-2 Quick Locking System QLS Platform Kit 1 Male and 1 Female Quick Release Kit Black, Switch Assembly and Tape Switches for SureFire M Series Scoutlight Weaponlights, Trijicon RMR Type 2 3.25 MOA Adjustable LED Red Dot Sight, SureFire X300 Ultra X300U-B High Output 1000 Lumen LED Weapon Light with 12 Extra CR123A Batteries and 3 Lightjunction Battery Cases, Safariland 6360 Level III ALS Retention Duty Holster, Mid-Ride, Black, Basketweave, Glock 17, 22. Biocleanz Arc'teryx LEAF DAC Technologies ASP HWC Hatch 5.0 out of 5 stars. ReFra Code Red Icebreaker HighCom I was truly astonished as to how bright this light really is…especially in such a compact unit! Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it weatherproof. Unable to add item to Wish List. Plus buying on Amazon gets you those bonus batteries for the same price without them on almost every other site. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your gripon your weapon. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Smith & Wesson Lowa Camelbak Propper SAF-T-TRAINERS WEDGE-IT Northern Diver Morgan Advanced Materials Suunto The light rattles around when using the quick release set up, for the upcharge vs the TLR1 I would have expected it to be much better, and more secure. Dick Kramer SureFire illumination tools are the finest in the world — compact, rugged, powerful, reliable, and efficient. Mansfield Medical With that said, let’s get to my thoughts on the X300 Ultra. An honest review for people that actually USE their weapon lights for a living, Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. High Speed Gear Grey Ghost Gear Smith Optics Elite Lansky Tactical Gear Please try again. Buy It Now. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Saunders Uncle Mike's North American Rescue CRISPI It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Drifire Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your grip on your weapon. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Shop By Brand SUREFIRE - THE WORLD'S FINEST ILLUMINATION TOOLS, SUPPRESSORS, AND TACTICAL PRODUCTS X300 ULTRA - ULTRA-HIGH-OUTPUT LED WEAPONLIGHT In the 1980s, SureFire had the vision to mount an intense white light on a firearm. Best Match. I know the X300 is a good light and has a good track recorded. The Surefire X300U is one of the most widely-issued weapon lights in special operations and law enforcement units. The 1000 lumins is burning bright. Limited Quantities. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This article will… SureFire X300 Ultra LED Handgun or Long Gun Weaponlight with T-Slot Mount 4.7 out of 5 stars 123. Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. Peerless Gearskin The rugged, adaptable X300V WeaponLight can be quickly attached to a handgun or a long gun using its T-Slot mounting system, which permits solid attachment to any Universal or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail. Pyramex I thought about the InForce lights, but have read too many reviews about the polymer breaking. War Doll Not finding what you're looking for? Zero Tolerance, Availability: $299.00. Can someone help me with the differences and which one would be best? Central Alberta's Premier Indoor Shooting Range, Custom Gun Shop & Training Facility. Surefire released th… Inova The X300 attaches to the Picatinny and Universal rails found on many handguns, and will fit many popular rail-less handguns by using SureFire' s MR adapter mounts. MagLite October 26, 2020 SureFire SFLFP123 Rechargeable Batteries Cost-Effective, Rechargeable Power for SureFire Tactical Illumination Tools. Magnum Hesco The X300 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Ferro Concepts I use an x300 on my PD service pistol and one on my off duty pistol. Free shipping. Revision SORD Maxpedition Hoppe's Also attaches to the Picatinny rails on long guns, and can be activated via optional remote switches. Ringers Granger's Description X300UThe powerful and versatile SureFire X300 Ultra WeaponLight for handguns and long guns features a high-performance LED that generates 1,000 lumens of stunning white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. It features integral one-finger ambidextrous switching and can be equipped with SureFire' s optional DG handgun grip switch. Swany Haix Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it weatherproof. Storacell SKU 084871324939 Categories Parts & Upgrades, Handgun Flashlights, Handgun Parts Tags b series x300, surefire, surefire canada, surefire handgun light, surefire weaponlight, x300, x300u Brand: SureFire.