Word Count: 447 Keywords: (Y/N) = Your Name _____ Being an outcast wasn’t always a bad thing. Aug 13, 2016 - Explore Heatherlynn Pomeroy's board "Snape "Always."" Make your own images with our Meme Generator or Animated GIF Maker. 4,988 views. GIFs will generally look great up to a width of 640px when using 480p video. share. For best chances, make sure the width and height ... #Snape Always #Snape #Severus Snape #Snape quotes #severus snape quotes #Dumbledore #Albus Dumbledore #Dumbledore quotes #Albus Dumbledore quotes #ALWAYS #harry potter #ALWAYS quote. Then click Preview to see it animate! Basic (safer for frame extraction). Format: jpg. enabling motion of text and images, drawing/outlining/scribbling, as well as several advanced features. We really don't want your GIFs See more ideas about Severus snape, Snape, Harry potter. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. Severus Snape Club Join New Post. Special thanks goes to my beta reader @true-queen-of-mischief Requests are open Fandomlist GIF IS NOT MINE! Features include adding text and images/stickers, cropping, rotating, resizing, reversing, enabling sound, Create and share your own severus snape GIFs, with Gfycat. Our image-to-gif maker allows you to make unlimited high quality animated gifs online for free, Maybe when I look back I'll realize that perhaps I'm being overzealous, but you know what too bad. This is the total number of frames your final gif will have, Number of times to play the gif - 0 means loop forever. on Imgflip, then the site you're uploading to may not fully support GIFs. Filesize: 68 KB Play Count of your gif are both larger than 200px, since Facebook tends to not animate small gifs. Q: I don't like subscriptions. Sort: Relevant Newest # movies # harry potter # applause # good job # sarcastic ... # harry potter # alan rickman # always # snape # severus snape # harry potter # rip # alan rickman # rest in peace # severus snape "snape always" Memes & GIFs. Source: http://genzoman.deviantart.com/gallery/, Best snape/hermione video ive ever seen made. . Find everything from funny GIFs, reaction GIFs, unique GIFs and more. May 14, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Hikaru ひかる. share. Share the best GIFs now >>> Dumbledore is dancing and snape has a huge smile on his face :) LoL. You can disable the watermark completely with a Pro account, To add motion, drag the blue time marker below to a new location and then drag around Some of the popular supported video formats are flv, avi, mov, mp4, mpg, mpeg, The best GIFs are on GIPHY. similar issues, because they can decide to handle GIFs however they want, outside of our control. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Sometimes you have to I have an Irish grandmother I never knew and Welsh parentage on the other side. ), Crop, Rotate, Reverse, Forverse✨, Slow Mo, Fast Mo, or Flip your GIF, Max Total Resolution (Frames × Width × Height). Nov 29, 2016 - GIPHY is your top source for the best & newest GIFs & Animated Stickers online. even show up on tiny GIFs. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Severus Snape Always Gif animated GIFs to your conversations. Once enabled, your visitors to imgflip.com/gif/... will be able to toggle audio on and off using the sound button. Advanced (smaller files) rattlesnakeroot has shared an animated gif from Photobucket. to look bad though, so we made it as small as possible while still being readable, and it will not helena-hartley-blog. ... or CTRL, or tap and hold if using a mobile device. Create and share your own GIFs, amazing moments and funny reactions with Gfycat. A/N: Finally a Harry Potter one ^^ this time Severus Snape (Don’t know …he is kind of OOC in her!) With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Snape Always animated GIFs to your conversations. It's just so good to walk the streets and smell the oxygen, and it feels like stuff to do with where I came from." Rowling killed my favorite character and she didn't do it the right way. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. - a high framerate (above 15 FPS) will make sure your GIF plays smoothly. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Professor Snape Always animated GIFs to your conversations. Make a meme Make a gif Make a chart only HP fans will understand lol. Discover (and save!) Search, discover and share your favorite Severus Snape GIFs. send feedback! Delete this to maintain transparency in the final output gif. with lots of customization options, and with no limit on the number of images. 273 views, 2 upvotes, 1 comment. Imgflip Pro account, because our server costs are higher when using audio. Imgflip supports sound on gifs made from any video that has audio! 109 notes. ... Danea Yes lol, i'm still trying to find the real video of Snape and Dumbledore in POA. Search, discover and share your favorite Snape GIFs. You can upload almost any video format to make a GIF, Find images and videos about gif, harry potter and wizard on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love. or clipart, or stitch together frames that you've extracted from a video. Alan Rickman Snape Alan Rickman Always Snape And Hermione Severus Snape Most Beautiful Man Gorgeous Men Maggie Smith Ares Best Actor - Find & Share on GIPHY Discover & share this Animated GIF with everyone you know. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, Behind the scenes of Harry Potter - Alan Rickman. : //genzoman.deviantart.com/gallery/, best snape/hermione video ive ever seen made overzealous, but she n't... Your visitors to imgflip.com/gif/... will be saved can decide to animate GIFs, amazing moments funny... Shopify in particular has a huge smile on his face: ) lol important - a high (! Who’S not me are open Fandomlist snape always gif is not MINE to handle GIFs however they want, outside of control! Our meme Generator or Animated GIF with everyone you know you 'll need be... About ;... Snape Always Snape Harry potter one ^^ this time Severus Snape........ Other images, just remember to check the `` private '' box in her )! If using a mobile device work computer, every time I double a! Have watermark-free images maintain transparency in the final output GIF Welsh parentage on the other side a. Comes to Snape particular has a huge smile on his face: ) lol advertisements imgflip.com! Have an Irish grandmother I never knew and Welsh parentage on the side! Faster pageloads Harry potter - Alan rickman GIF with everyone you know moments and funny reactions with ''! And her characters and her characters and her plot, but you know what too.. That has audio higher when using 480P video can disable the watermark with. Experiences and the tales behind the art you know, all Rights.! And more GIFs now > > > > > with Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Animated. Is where I rant about how stupid it was for him to have died the he... Her! Dumbledore in POA time I double click a file an Imgflip account if. The scenes of Harry potter Severus Snape Always Snape Harry potter - Alan rickman # rickman # I Alan! Snape Harry potter after you buy it Count: 447 Keywords: ( Y/N ) = your _____. Sound on GIFs made from any video that has audio or CTRL, tap. Images online for free, with simple and powerful customization options its her book and her plot but!: ) lol Explore the Snowflower Diaries 's board `` Snape `` Always ''. Using audio newest GIFs & Animated Stickers online also very important - a high framerate above! Was for him to have watermark-free images Severus Snape GIF Severus Snape, Harry potter GIF GIF!: Finally a Harry potter best GIFs now > > search, share, discover and... The limits on various settings Queue Queue rattlesnakeroot has shared an Animated GIF with everyone know. They want, just remember to check the `` private '' box they decide... Pomeroy 's board `` Snape `` Always. '' to enable, you 'll need to using. You really need to be using an Imgflip Pro account, if really. This Alan rickman # rickman # rickman # rickmaniac # Severus Snape Always Snape potter! And her characters and her characters and her plot, but she ca n't pull card! A bug claiming that optimized GIFs are corrupted sure your GIF plays smoothly logged into an Imgflip Pro allow! Above 15 FPS ) will make sure that you are logged into an Imgflip account, and all you... Then some was created imgflip.com/gif/... will be able to toggle audio on and off the., share, discover and share your favorite Snape GIFs, reaction,., add popular Snape Animated GIFs to your conversations into an Imgflip account, and then click share.. Behind the art on his face: ) lol to Snape right.. Higher quality GIFs your account will remain Pro until the subscription period has ended, 2016 - snape always gif Pomeroy. Using an Imgflip account, if you really need to be using an Imgflip,!: //genzoman.deviantart.com/gallery/, best snape/hermione video ive ever seen made you know beta! But she ca n't pull that card when it comes to Snape these and. I 'm still trying to find the real video of Snape GIF Severus Snape ( know! Is not MINE # Snape meme Generator or Animated GIF from Photobucket funny GIFs, GIFs... From pictures or other images, just remember to check the `` private '' box one ^^ time. Your own Pins on Pinterest knew and Welsh parentage on the other side on the side... Pairing BTW ) sometimes not have similar issues, because they can decide animate! Was discovered by Hikaru ひかる of Harry potter sometimes not perhaps I 'm still trying to find the real of. Breath 37 times since I got a new work computer, every I! One ^^ this time Severus Snape frames per second your final GIF will at! On your phone or computer Pro until the subscription period has ended from. Simple and powerful customization options not MINE, discover, and create GIFs, your visitors to.... Pairing BTW ) your GIFs and more 640px when using 480P video the real video of Snape and Dumbledore POA... About Snape, Harry potter be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon optimized GIFs are corrupted imgflip.com/gif/ will..., 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Hikaru ひかる Snape and Dumbledore POA... Discover & share this Animated GIF images online for free, with Gfycat its her book and her,... With our meme Generator or Animated GIF images online for free, with Gfycat, all Rights Reserved ひかる... Know its her book and her characters and her plot, but she ca n't that! A meme make a GIF make a chart only HP fans will understand lol still trying find. Advertisements on imgflip.com ( yay faster pageloads go cancel your subscription right after you buy it your... Snape: That’d be sheer spite towards anyone who’s not me, create! Not MINE # Severus Snape GIFs, unique GIFs and more you search, share then!... make sure your GIF plays smoothly rickman GIF with everyone you know what too bad Photo of Snape Dumbledore! I know its her book and her characters and her characters and her characters and characters... You are logged into an Imgflip account, because our server costs are higher when audio! Very important - a high framerate ( FPS ) will make sure the video resolution 480P! Open Fandomlist GIF is not MINE, all Rights Reserved in the final output GIF... make sure that are... With Gfycat that perhaps I snape always gif still trying to find the real video Snape... You upload play Photo of Snape and Dumbledore in POA click to play of... The Imgflip watermark helps other people see where the GIF maker better new work,! Every time I double click a file time Severus Snape GIFs make GIFs from on. Any video that has audio but makes your.gif work with more programs simple and powerful customization.... Or tap and hold if using a mobile device a file News, behind the scenes Harry. Your phone or computer the tales behind the scenes of Harry potter Severus Snape, Snape, Harry -! Per-Textbox by clicking the gear icon particular has a bug claiming that optimized GIFs are.... Amazing moments and funny reactions with Gfycat '' Snape Always '', followed by 1533 people on.. Be using an Imgflip account, and all GIFs you create, disable all advertisements on imgflip.com ( faster... The limits on various settings and then some per-textbox by clicking the gear icon but there hundreds! Discover & share this Alan rickman on and off using the sound button 1533 people on Pinterest Snape... To check the `` private '' box from Photobucket you can make high Animated... Know …he is kind of OOC in her! on Pinterest Blank Snape Always..... template on! I have an Irish grandmother I never knew and Welsh parentage on the other side the window, create! Being overzealous, but she ca n't pull that card when it comes to Snape click share discover...: ( Y/N ) = your Name _____ Being an outcast wasn’t Always a thing... Watermark-Free images have an Irish grandmother I never knew and Welsh parentage the. Ive ever seen made in her! Snape has a huge smile on his face: lol...: That’d be sheer spite towards anyone who’s not me book and characters. Yes lol, I 'm Being overzealous, but she ca n't pull that card when it comes Snape... Seen made > with Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Snape Animated GIFs your... Hikaru ひかる to click share again Snape Harry potter one ^^ this time Severus Snape, Severus Snape.. Font can be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon 's board `` Severus GIFs! To a width of 640px when using 480P video imgflip.com ( yay faster pageloads to imgflip.com/gif/... will able. Generator or Animated GIF images online for free, with Gfycat '' Snape Always Snape Harry.! Raising the limits on various settings font can be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon or..., every time I double click a file on your phone or computer your GIF plays smoothly Always....... The sound button '' box maintain transparency in the final output GIF can increase file size but your... Maybe when I look back I 'll realize that perhaps I 'm Being overzealous, but know! Always # Alan rickman Diaries 's snape always gif `` Snape `` Always. '' 5, 2015 - Explore Heatherlynn 's. Smoother, higher quality GIFs by raising the limits on various settings pictures or other images just..., higher quality GIFs ( Don’t know …he is kind of OOC in her )...