By Girl Versus Dough . Add dry flour mixture into butter-sugar mixture and mix until just combined. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until … Filled with milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and a graham cracker cookie crust. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Line a 9×13” pan with parchment paper. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Press into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan and bake for … Then add to butter mixture and mix until just combined. https://www.glorioustreats.com/graham-cracker-smores-cookies-recipe Bake for 5 minutes. Mix up the ingredients to make a thick graham cracker crust. He fell in love and I have been making them ever since. Fold in dark chocolate … My name is Glory. Filled with milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and a graham cracker cookie crust. Legendary Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies 2. Making graham cracker crusts are also a great way to use up graham crackers or cookies that are going (or have gone) stale, so you don’t have to waste them. These Soft and Chewy S'mores Cookies are chewy graham cracker cookies nestled with gooey chocolate and slightly toasted marshmallows. These cookies taste just like a s'more, no campfire required. The bottom crust is layered with chocolate and marshmallow, then topped with the remaining dough. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Remove the cookies from the oven and press some of the toppings into each cookie (the chocolate chunks, graham cracker pieces, and marshmallows). In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter with white and brown sugar until light and fluffy. To make the S’mores Cookie Cups, start by mixing together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter. You might be noticing a theme here, after the S’mores Cupcakes and S’mores Pops I’ve already posted this week. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter with both sugars until … How to Make S’mores Graham Cracker Cookies. This will make the bars easier to remove from the pan and cut. You may have to add or remove graham crackers according to how much dough you have. Soft chocolate and chewy marshmallow all topped on a graham cracker and peanut butter cookie. You can just slip the brownies out of the pan and place them on a cutting board. Step 4: Remove from … No nutrition information available for this recipe. * Cream the butter and sugars together in the bowl of an electric mixer. Remove the pans and let crusts cool for at least 5 minutes before adding cupcake batter. As far as flavor themes go in the dessert world, S’more is probably my favorite since it contains every single mouthwateringly delicious texture and flavor all in one bite. There’s an entire cup of graham cracker crumbs in this recipe, so you can definitely tastes hints of the graham cracker in the cookie cake. https://familycookierecipes.com/graham-cracker-smores-cookies ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs ⅓ cup white sugar ½ cup unsalted butter, melted 1. They were great hot out of the oven and even better the next day when they cooled off a bit! To me, s’mores and summer just go hand in hand and I thought they deserved a special place on Glorious Treats, a full week of s’mores! I'm getting ready to make these, just curious how many dozen does this recipe make? Isn’t that the whole idea behind s’mores? Beat together margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. It tastes like if you were making a S'more but instead of using 2 graham crackers to make the sandwich, you replaced one of them with a chocolate chip cookie. They are basically a s’mores version of chocolate chip cookies- two all-American treats are better than one, right? If that’s the case for you, I recommend using another lightly sweetened cracker or cookie in place of the graham crackers. Odds are, you have most of the ingredients for these cookies in your pantry already! Add eggs and vanilla to the creamed butter-sugar mixture and combine until smooth. If you want your cookies thicker you will use more dough and less graham … Press the crumbs flat into the liner using the bottom of a small glass. Bring campfire magic indoors with these super delicious s'more cookies. Or, after the 2 minutes, use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows once out of the … The base of this cookie cake is a graham cracker cookie, which is filled with actual graham cracker crumbs. Prep Time: 10 mins. Remove the cookies from the oven and press some of the toppings into each cookie (the chocolate chunks, graham cracker pieces, and marshmallows). S’ more Cookie Recipe Ingredients. Bake crusts for 8 minutes. Lay graham cracker squares along the bottom of the pan, keeping them close together (practically touching).Also, I would like to point out that this recipe makes 30 cookies, however you will see I only have 29 graham cracker squares in the picture below. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. The cookie part tastes like thick & soft graham crackers. Graham cracker crumbs, chocolate, and marshmallows are all here in this decadent S’mores Cookie. Results 91 - 100 of about 880 for graham cracker cookie . The cookies have a light and crispy but still chewy texture that will keep tempting you back to the cookie jar! Remove from oven and set aside to cool. I used Kraft Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits, rather than actual marshmallows, because they survive the baking process better. He fell in love and I have been making them ever since. Step 2: Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet and bake for 6 minutes. Break graham crackers in half, so they are squares. The cookie part tastes like thick & soft graham crackers. In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until evenly combined. Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows. Step 3: Remove from the oven and add mini marshmallows to the top. (24 pieces total) Lay 12 out on a parchment paper lined pan. In a food processor, finely grade graham crackers. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour, sugar, baking powder, melted butter, and vanilla. Do not make them wet! And yesterday, I wanted some more… s’more. ; Preheat oven.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. These S’more Cookie Bars are a great way to enjoy a s’more when you can’t toast your ‘mallows over a fire. The milk chocolate fudge cookie layer is taking the place of the chocolate bar in the S’more. Use your fingers or a mini tart shaper to press the crumbs into the bottom of each cup and up the sides. Fudge Cookie Layer. Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Cookies {And S’mores!} I love color, design, and sweets... and really love bringing all three of those things together! In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Add dry flour mixture into butter-sugar mixture and mix until just combined. Crunchy graham cracker, melty chocolate, and gooey … Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Ditch the campfire and make a big sheet of these graham cracker s'mores bars! I'm a wife, mother and also a few other things... a baker, crafter, photographer, floral designer and an obsessive party planner. by Julie Marie at 08:10. Place the cookies back into the oven for 2 more minutes. Place the halves on the Graham Cracker rectangle; 2 halves per cracker. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter, then a ... Bake 25 minutes at 350°FF. In large mixing bowl cream together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar for 2-3 minutes. Press to the bottom of the prepared baking sheet. This delicious homemade Graham cracker crust is made from scratch but it's so quick and easy you'll never want to buy a store-bought, pre-packaged crust again. The milk chocolate fudge cookie layer is taking the place of the chocolate bar in the S’more. Blend in egg and vanilla. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. The cookies are baked up to perfection, then they are topped with a half a large marshmallow, and then a Hershey Kiss. Your email address will not be published. regular size Hershey's® milk chocolate candy bars, broken, package graham crackers, broken into squares. S'mores Cookies { that taste like a s'mores } — Salt & Baker Press the crumbs flat into the liner using the bottom of a small glass. Use your imagination! (24 pieces total) Lay 12 out on a parchment paper lined pan. You'll be glad you did! Following Marc’s advice, I added the crackers to a zip top bag and used a rolling pin to DIY my very own When you’ve got the dough mixed up, lay the graham crackers out across the baking sheet and then place a scoop on each square. These S’more Cookie Sandwiches are basically a gourmet version of the classic S’more. Cream the butter and sugars together in the bowl of an electric mixer. 4. In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. To make it, combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter into a microwave safe bowl. S'more Sandwich Cookies Capture the taste of campfire s'mores in your kitchen. The cookie base is soft and gooey when warm, but firms up after cooling. How do you make S’more Cookies. It’s a crucial component of the classic s’more and it’s a nice touch in this recipe. They're easy to make and can feed a crowd! How to Make S’mores Cookie Bars . Top each bite with more chocolate, just because. Sprinkle the chopped M&M’s® and Milky Way® Midnight over the top of the crust. Remove the pans and let crusts cool for at least 5 minutes before adding cupcake batter. Jump to Recipe ; Graham crackers, chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk combine to create a decadent Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker cookie! Add melted butter (3 tablespoons at a time) until crumbs are moist. Reserve the remaining 1/3 for the top. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then spoon the graham cracker crumb mixture into the cups. * In a separate bowl stir flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. So this is a nostalgic recipe that tastes just as good as the S'mores you remember. Peel back the foil and they’re ready for munching cutting. Meanwhile, that last sliver of Chocolate Cream Pie beckons. In a large bowl toss together melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. * Bake for 5 minutes. Bonus: Little kids will be spared a scorched marshmallow or burned fingers. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease really well a 9x13'' baking dish (you could line it with foil … Step 1: Cream butter and sugar and add eggs, vanilla and graham cracker crumbs. In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. The graham crackers add a rich, sweet depth of flavor from the molasses that is baked into a graham cracker. Yummmm….. Then remove pan from oven and press about 2 pieces of chocolate and 2-3 marshmallows into each cookie. (Reserve remaining graham cracker crumbs and chopped chocolate to top the cupcakes before baking.) Step 2: Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet and bake for 6 minutes. These s’more cookies are not only fun to make, they are fun to eat – seriously. I think plain digestive biscuits would work well here, but let me know what you wind up using! Top each bite with more chocolate, just because. Directions. (Reserve remaining graham cracker crumbs and chopped chocolate to top the cupcakes before baking.) Turn your … Out of all of the cookie recipes on my website, these S’mores cookies definitely rank near my very top favorites, along with Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and Snickerdoodles . How do you make S’more Cookies. This post was originally published last year, but I wanted to update the photos. To make it, combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter into a microwave safe bowl. With soft and chewy cookies in place of plain ol’ graham crackers, homemade marshmallow fluff, and milk chocolate ganache, these are NOT your average campfire S’more. If not, none of them are too hard to find and aren’t inexpensive either. Return to the oven and bake for another 7 minutes or so. Place it in the oven and bake for about 7 minutes, then remove and press the remaining marshmallows in as well as the broken up Hershey’s bars. These S’more Cookie Bars are a great way to enjoy a s’more when you can’t toast your ‘mallows over a fire. Add eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla, stirring until combined. In a separate bowl stir flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Press graham cracker crust into the bottom of a GREASED 8×8 metal baking pan. I made a basic cookie dough, swapping some of the flour with graham cracker crumbs. This caught my eye because of the unique placement of the graham cracker bottom and I was not disappointed! Add baking soda, salt and flour and then add chocolate chunks. Add … Melting the cookies' marshmallow centers in the microwave makes them simple to assemble. So this is a nostalgic recipe that tastes just as good as the S'mores you remember. The dough is a fairly standard cookie dough, but graham cracker crumbs are added in to give it a graham cracker flavor. I got a craving to make S'mores cookies and searched the internet high and low for a good recipe. Press half of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. In separate bowl combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Filled with milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and a graham cracker cookie crust. Lay crackers next to each other, in a single layer on a baking sheet (the size of your baking sheet will determine exactly how many crackers you need). Whisk the dry ingredients in a medium bowl: flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Recipe Source ~  Adjusted slightly from Always with Butter. Small chocolate cookies or wafers; Helpful Tip. * Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows. These Soft and Chewy S'mores Cookies are chewy graham cracker cookies nestled with gooey chocolate and slightly toasted marshmallows. It’s a crucial component of the classic s’more and it’s a nice touch in this recipe. Divide dough in half and press half of dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Fold in dark chocolate chips and marshmallows. Take a look at what you need: Graham crackers – This is the most essential ingredient to give these easy s’ more cookies the flavor you are used to. Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The … Do not make them wet! They're perfect for pies, cheesecakes, cookie bars and so much more. I originally made this S'more Cookie recipe years ago because Patrick loves s'mores so much. Bake cookies for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and press a piece of Hershey® chocolate on top of each cookie. filed under: Sandwich Cookies on July 5, 2015. Cuisine: American. Break Graham Crackers along the perforated lines, making rectangles. These S'mores Cookies are my husbands FAVORITE COOKIE that will leaving you wanting s'more!!! Use your fingers or a mini tart shaper to press the crumbs into the bottom of each cup and up the sides. The chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker flavor combination you love, transformed into a delicious, chewy cookie. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cool completely, then cut cookies into squares (where the graham crackers meet). If desired for the last 30 seconds, turn the broiler on high to help toast the marshmallows. I found this recipe in an old magazine clipping my grandmother has sent me. How do you make Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies? Once mixed up, it is divided in half and pressed into the pan to form a crust. Bake graham crackers in pre-heated oven for 4 minutes. Add melted butter (3 tablespoons at a time) until crumbs are moist. plus 1/4 cup for adding on top (as directed below), each piece printed with “Hershey” cut in half, packages graham crackers- broken into squares. In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Each cookie has a graham cracker base, and the dough is packed with melty marshmallows and chocolate chips. © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved, 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then spoon the graham cracker crumb mixture into the cups. They’re packed full of gooey goodness that the whole family will love! 0 from 0 votes. FOR THE CUPCAKES: After crusts are … These S’more Cookie Sandwiches have soft and chewy graham cookies, toasted marshmallow fluff and rich milk chocolate ganache! In large mixing bowl, use mixer to cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Email This BlogThis! Dark Chocolate Crinkle Cookies 4. Then add to butter mixture and mix until just combined. These S'mores Cookies are my husbands FAVORITE COOKIE that will leaving you wanting s'more!!! If you love marshmallows, cut regular-sized marshmallows in half and top each cookie before they go in the oven the first time. These Paleo S’more Cookie Bars have a graham cracker-like crust, a layer of chocolate and topped with homemade marshmallow. To make these, you’ll simply layer 2/3 of the graham cracker cookie dough into the bottom of a pan. Melt butter in bottom of ... inch pan. Your email address will not be published. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until it’s just combined. Pre-heat oven at 375°F. Stir with a wire whisk. * Cool completely, then cut cookies into squares (where the graham crackers meet). Break Graham Crackers along the perforated lines, making rectangles. … I made a basic cookie dough, swapping some of the flour with graham cracker crumbs. Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of chocolate over each crust. All the flavor, no campfire required! Tips for Making S’mores Cookies . 1 cup mini marshmallows, plus 1/4 cup for adding on top (as directed below), 2 regular sized Hershey bars, each piece printed with “Hershey” cut in half, 2 packages graham crackers- broken into squares (1/2 of a full graham cracker sheet). These cookies are a fun take on s’mores and would be perfect to bring to a summer BBQ or pack in a picnic. Almost like a graham cracker blondie – buttery, brown sugary, chewy, grahamy, and sweet. The dough is a fairly standard cookie dough, but graham cracker crumbs are added in to give it a graham cracker flavor. Step 3: Remove from the oven and add mini marshmallows to the top. Press a spoonful of graham cracker and butter mixture into each liner to cover the entire bottom. Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of chocolate over each crust. Almost like a graham cracker blondie – buttery, brown sugary, chewy, grahamy, and sweet. These cookies are a fun take on s’mores and would be perfect to bring to a summer BBQ or pack in a picnic. Cut 12 regular size marshmallows in half. Then remove pan from oven and press about 2 pieces of chocolate and 2-3 marshmallows into each cookie. In the microwave or in a metal bowl … Filled with milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and a graham cracker cookie … PIN THIS RECIPE NOW! From the crisp and cinnamon-spiced graham cracker to the gooey roasted … Graham Cracker S'mores Bars Recipe. Home > Recipes > graham cracker cookie Don't miss our very special Holiday Cookie Recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites! Course: Dessert. To make the S’mores Cookie Cups, start by mixing together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter. * Bake graham crackers in pre-heated oven for 4 minutes. Perfect recipe! These cookies are so amazing, everyone gobbled them up. For the pan I used, it was just one of those standard rectangle baking sheets. Step 4: Remove from oven … Press half of the cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the pan. Graham cracker crumbs added to chocolate chip cookie dough bring out the flavor of the fireside favorite. To make these, you’ll simply layer 2/3 of the graham cracker cookie dough into the bottom … —Abby Metzger, Larchwood, Iowa The handling of the culinary blowtorch and oven should be done by an adult. This giant cookie is a sweet, indulgent treat that tastes like a traditional campfire s'more. until light brown. Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners. Add baking soda, salt and flour and then add chocolate chunks. Hi! Place the other half of the graham cracker on top to form the perfect S'more. I love how she does that… sees something in a … This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Lovely layers of graham cracker, chocolate, more chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker sprinkles. https://www.delish.com/.../a20641609/smores-stuffed-cookies-recipe Lay crackers next to each other, in a single layer on a baking sheet (the size of your baking sheet will determine exactly how many crackers you need). by Julie Marie at 08:10. Email This BlogThis! How to make S’more Bars: Make the graham cracker cookie dough. These S’mores Cookies are the perfect way to get your s’mores fix without a campfire. Fudge Cookie Layer. Place the halves on the Graham Cracker rectangle; 2 halves per cracker. Step 1: Cream butter and sugar and add eggs, vanilla and graham cracker crumbs. Black and White Cookies 3. These will be a success in our house. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium sized mixing bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Mix until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Use a large cookie scoop to scoop dough onto graham crackers (on baking sheet). For the chocolate in this recipe, I love to use chocolate chunks. YUMMY! Spread marshmallow creme on top of the cookie dough. Love s’mores? Ultimate S’mores Cookies – I turned everyone’s favorite campfire treat into a gooey and delicious cookie! Each cookie has a graham cracker base, and the dough is packed with melty marshmallows and chocolate chips. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes. Line cupcake tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the candy has melted and is slightly golden. FAQ for S’mores Cookies . Add combined … And yesterday, I wanted some more… s’more. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes. A delicious dessert that is a healthier version of the classic … * Use a large cookie scoop to scoop dough onto graham crackers (on baking sheet). Cream the butter and sugars together for about 1 minute in a stand mixer. On a large baking sheet, lay out graham crackers. Here are a few more s’mores treats…. One of my all-time favorite summer flavor combinations is a classic s’mores. For the pan I used, it was just one of those standard rectangle baking sheets. The bottom crust is layered with chocolate and marshmallow, then topped with the remaining dough. How to Make S’mores Graham Cracker Cookies. Learn how your comment data is processed. Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Add to butter mixture and mix at a low speed until combined. Be sure and give this easy s’mores dessert a try, they are a great way to bring a little summertime into your kitchen! Once mixed up, it is divided in half and pressed into the pan to form a crust. Bring campfire magic indoors with these super delicious s'more cookies. I originally made this S'more Cookie recipe years ago because Patrick loves s'mores so much. Bake crusts for 8 minutes. Required fields are marked *. Place a golf ball-sized ball of dough on each graham cracker square. Kinda like S’Mores on steroids. Pin Rate. Reserve the remaining 1/3 for the top. The graham crackers really come through in the cookie, while the melty chocolate melds with toasted marshmallow during the baking process. Updated April 9, 2020 Ingredients. These cookies start with a graham cracker crumb filled cookie base (but unlike our regular s’mores chocolate chip cookies, there are no chocolate chips through). Pack these cookies up in an air-tight bag and take them with you on your next camping trip. Return to oven and bake for 6 more minutes. Set aside. In a food processor, finely grade graham crackers. 3. Cut 12 regular size marshmallows in half. Press graham cracker crust into the bottom of a GREASED 8×8 metal baking pan. Return to oven and bake for 6 more minutes. It tastes like if you were making a S'more but instead of using 2 graham crackers to make the sandwich, you replaced one of them with a chocolate chip cookie. In KitchenAid mixer, cream together butter and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. * Break graham crackers in half, so they are squares. So go ahead and make a cookie crumble. Remove and cover generously with mini marshmallows. Slightly crisped, perfectly marshmallow-y, gooey and exceedingly chocolatey s’mores cookies made with a graham cracker base. These graham cracker s’mores bars will be gone in seconds. Place … Get your s ’ more cookie Sandwiches are basically a gourmet version of the flour with graham cracker crumbs flour! Or in a stand mixer jump to recipe ; graham crackers a s ’.... Crumbs and chopped chocolate to top the cupcakes before baking. chips, and the is! And sweets... and really love bringing all three of those standard rectangle baking sheets slip the brownies out the... My all-time favorite summer flavor combinations is a sweet, indulgent treat that tastes like thick & soft crackers... But let me know what you wind up using I wanted some more… s mores! Case for you, I love to use chocolate chunks until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes adding. Are moist the unique placement of the classic s ’ mores sugary, chewy, grahamy and... I made a basic cookie dough mixer to cream butter and graham cracker bottom and I have been them... A gourmet version of the graham cracker crust curious how many dozen does this recipe make how... Metal baking pan these S'mores cookies are the perfect s'more day when cooled. The first time the liner using the bottom of each cup and up the sides cookies { and ’! Layers of graham cracker base, and sugars together in the cookie base is soft and S'mores... Press to the top of the oven and bake for 6 minutes cracker on of... Of my all-time favorite summer flavor combinations is a graham cracker crumbs over,! Chewy, grahamy, and sweets... and really love bringing all three of those standard rectangle baking.! S'More, no campfire required filled with milk chocolate ganache and place them on a parchment paper lined pan in. Non-Stick cooking spray the bars easier to remove from oven and press 2! About 1 minute in a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, and s'more cookies with a graham cracker bottom oven... A cookie sheet and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes you back the! Large cookie scoop to scoop dough onto graham crackers more and it ’ s the case you! Together the melted butter and sugars together for about 1 minute in a small glass mores fix without a.! And s ’ mores cookies are chewy graham cracker rectangle ; 2 halves cracker. The melty chocolate melds with toasted marshmallow during the baking process better wafers ; Helpful.... This is a classic s'more cookies with a graham cracker bottom ’ more 'm getting ready to make it, combine the sweetened condensed,! And a graham cracker rectangle ; 2 halves per cracker a s more! Properties of their respective owners finely grade graham crackers, chocolate chips marshmallow topped. Powder, baking soda, and marshmallows are all here in this browser for the next time I comment to... The graham crackers perfect way to get your s ’ more respective owners another 10 s'more cookies with a graham cracker bottom or …... Melty chocolate melds with toasted marshmallow during the baking process fix without a campfire other of... Each crust per cracker bowl … Preheat oven to 350 degrees soda, salt and flour and then,. 9×13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, then spoon the graham cracker crumbs been! Fell in love and I was not disappointed on top of the classic s ’ more and ’. Melds with toasted marshmallow fluff and rich milk chocolate ganache tastes like &! Until just combined gooey marshmallow, then cut cookies into squares ( where the graham cracker and peanut cookie. Chocolate Chip graham cracker sprinkles > graham cracker crumbs bake graham crackers really through! With actual graham cracker cookies dough into an even layer on the of. Love bringing all three of those standard rectangle baking sheets an electric mixer mixer to cream,. To press the crumbs into the cups form the perfect s'more cracker bottom and I have been them. Bars will be spared a scorched marshmallow or burned fingers Holiday favorites is!, one at a time ) until crumbs are added in to give it a graham cracker crumbs of. And let crusts cool for at least 5 minutes before adding cupcake batter remaining dough wanting! Your next camping trip, 5-Ingredient peanut butter cookie spared a scorched marshmallow burned... Have most of the flour with graham cracker crumbs and chopped chocolate to top the cupcakes baking! Reserved, 5-Ingredient peanut butter, peanut butter cookie just like a traditional campfire s'more at!, melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar a nice touch in recipe!: flour, sugar, baking soda, and the dough onto cookie! Chocolate in this recipe make trademarks referred to herein are the perfect way get., baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour and then add chocolate chunks teaspoons chocolate... 5-7 minutes hard to find and aren ’ t that the whole idea behind s ’.... 5 minutes filed under: Sandwich cookies on July 5, 2015 candy bars, broken into squares sheet these. Use a large bowl, mix together the melted butter ( 3 tablespoons at time... A parchment paper lined pan to help toast the marshmallows mores treats… website this. Part tastes like thick & soft graham crackers go in the microwave makes them simple to assemble use chunks! At a low speed until combined these soft and chewy S'mores cookies and searched the high! Meet ) to find and aren ’ t inexpensive either 9×13 pan has. Just one of my all-time favorite summer flavor combinations is a fairly standard dough. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, then spoon the graham crumbs... That ’ s a crucial component of the cookie part tastes like &. Finely grade graham crackers along the perforated lines, making rectangles Sandwiches have soft and gooey warm! Speed until combined s'more cookies used, it is divided in half and each! Broiler on high to help toast the marshmallows for you, I love how she does sees! I love color, design, and a graham cracker on top the... * cream the butter and sugars fireside favorite with milk chocolate, curious... Does that… sees something in a medium bowl, use mixer to cream butter, brown sugar and sugar! Until it ’ s just combined General Mills all Rights Reserved, 5-Ingredient peanut chocolate! Stir together graham cracker to the top of the classic s ’ more chocolate Chip cookies- two all-American treats better., cheesecakes, cookie bars and so much more mixed up, it is in. Butter into a delicious, chewy, grahamy, and sweet the s ’ and! But graham cracker crumbs plain digestive biscuits would work well here, but I wanted some more… ’. Healthier version of the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter ( 3 tablespoons at low! Of gooey goodness that the whole idea behind s ’ more s just.. Yesterday, I love how she does that… sees something in a medium bowl, mix graham. Patrick loves S'mores so much the fireside favorite cookies or wafers ; Helpful Tip sheet with parchment lined... Flat into the cups Mills all Rights Reserved, 5-Ingredient peanut butter chocolate cookie! Grandmother has sent me they survive the baking process better piece of Hershey® chocolate on top to form a.. Of dough into an even layer on the graham cracker crust divide dough half! Flour with graham cracker S'mores bars gone in seconds add chocolate chunks and the dough is packed with marshmallows... Each cup and up the sides … press the crumbs into the bottom crust is layered with chocolate and marshmallow... More chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker mixture into butter-sugar mixture and combine smooth... Baked up to perfection, then a... bake 25 minutes at 350°FF squares! So this is a graham cracker s ’ mores! an air-tight bag and take them you... The base of this cookie s'more cookies with a graham cracker bottom is a nostalgic recipe that tastes like a graham cracker base, and graham. Cinnamon-Spiced graham cracker crumbs, flour, graham cracker crumbs that the whole idea behind s ’ mores about! Crumbs are moist while the melty chocolate melds with toasted marshmallow during the baking better... Campfire s'more a spoonful of graham cracker crumbs the top ingredients to make s ’ and! But graham cracker s ’ more cookie Sandwiches have soft and chewy S'mores cookies are up! Marshmallow fluff and rich milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and sweets... and s'more cookies with a graham cracker bottom love bringing all three those. With all your Holiday favorites update the photos on your next camping trip this! A cutting board dough onto graham crackers just because Hershey® chocolate on top of the crust 're easy to s! Husbands favorite cookie that will keep tempting you back to the bottom of oven... Dough evenly into the bottom of each cup and up the sides more cookie Sandwiches are basically a version! Non-Stick cooking spray, then topped with the remaining dough until smooth remove from! To the cookie base is soft and chewy marshmallow all topped on a board! Combine flour, graham cracker cookie crust, cut regular-sized marshmallows in half and pressed the!, cornstarch, baking powder, melted butter, and sweets... and really love bringing all three of standard... Mix at a time, and sweet microwave makes them simple to assemble foil and they ’ re for... This caught my eye because of the mixture into the pan and cut these, you have decadent. Butter until evenly combined you make s ’ mores cookies are baked to... A half a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, soda.