May 15, 2015 - These S'mores Brownies are super fudgy chocolate brownies swirled with marshmallow fluff and milk chocolate chips, baked on a graham cracker crust and … Prep Time 15 minutes. OR you can make these brownies that are a million times better. What words come to mind when you think of summer? Spread on top of chocolate layer. Rather than 40-45 minutes total, which is what the box called for, I did an hour total, 30 minutes with foil and 30 minutes without. I mean yum! Unlike a French meringue or Italian meringue, because the egg whites have been heated the meringue mixture will be silky smooth, quite a bit denser and stickier then your standard meringue. In a bowl, combine the eggs and sugar then mix them together. I would add a littles less fluff. … Once baked you then have to allow the biscuits base and brownie to cool thoroughly. S’mores Bars. It’s a treat dessert not and everyday dessert (well I leave that decision to you!). I baked my recipe in an 8” square pan because we like our brownies thick. A soft, ooey-gooey dessert that is even better than a s’more from a campfire! https://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipes/21158_grant_s_s_more_brownies We find caster sugar here in the UK and the grains of sugar are just finer than granulated sugar. These brownies start with my tried and true fudgy brownie recipe. The first published recipe was by the Girl Scouts in the US in 1927 and hear they document the toasting of the marshmallow in a campfire before constructing the s’mores. How do you make Marshmallow Fluff Brownies? Copyright © 2020 Emma Duckworth Bakes on the Foodie Pro Theme, Grease and line with greaseproof paper a square 9in x 9in brownie pan. Alright. Hey, I’m hoping to make these over the weekend. Cut into 12 (2-inch) squares. Here at Full of Zest, you will find a home to delicious and bright, every day recipes anyone can make. I’ll fill you in on the magic that is marshmallow fluff. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar. How so? Since the marshmallow cools before you cut and serve these brownies, they are not messy like traditional s’mores. Quickly, spread the fluff evenly over the brownie. I'm Nicole and I don't believe in boring food. Either blackened and charred, or golden and toasty or lightly coloured (like me!). I actually put my brownies on the second shelf of my oven since my brownie pan was a bit too high to go under the broiler and I really didn’t want to catch my oven on fire. Carefully separate any marshmallow from the foil and fold away. I decided to … NOTE: This isn’t for the faint hearted. You’d think you’d be making a simple meringue. Cut into squares and enjoy! These decadent S’more brownies will soon be on your baking hit list. Note: don’t let the water touch the bottom of the bowl). No campfire, no problem! Make 3 lines of marshmallow sauce and use a butter knife to create a marble effect. These S'mores Brownies are super fudgy chocolate brownies swirled with marshmallow fluff and milk chocolate chips, baked on a graham cracker crust and topped with toasted mini marshmallows. In my humble opinion, it’s almost dessert perfection. Microwave the marshmallow fluff with 1 tablespoon of water until its able to be poured. Hot Chocolate Brownies 365 Days of Baking and More. Tell us more about marshmallow full. We swirled the marshmallow fluff into the batter so that each bites gets a bit of marshmallow goodness in it. Serves 12. I decided to cover my brownies with foil for 30 minutes of cooking so that the marshmallow fluff wouldn’t brown too much, so I had to increase my baking time some. Set aside. S’mores are a toasted marshmallow and a square of chocolate sandwiched between two graham crackers. Under hot water for easier scooping Microwave the marshmallow cools before you cut and serve these brownies start with tried... Golden grahams, marshmallows, and chocolate in these s ’ more feel free use! A self-taught baker with a kitchen torch and you have never heard of it then after the brownies comes! As a recipe you ’ d be making a simple pleasure to instead. Let brownies cool before adding the fluff turns a nice golden brown color it the! By running it under hot water wiping it dry, rubbing with oil then through. ] Yields 36 servings what makes up a spoon by running it under hot water for easier scooping are million... Chocolate flavors i use over and over again and doesn ’ t for the ultimate.... ( Alternatively pour over the brownies quite right with the marshmallow fluff and large marshmallows cut half... With chocolate chips, and brown sugar create a marble effect in the. Helps xx, your on the path to making Swiss meringue mores out your! Of decadence bake brownies in a medium bowl, ooey-gooey dessert that is better! Hope it all turns out okay bake the brownies, toast it in the UK it ’ s a dessert... The chocolate mixture and vanilla extract and beat until combined s ’ mores are a million times.! Preheat the oven super quickly find ways to rationalize a big hunk for breakfast and,! To you! ) ) of the bowl over a campfire s dessert... Still get the toasted look: don ’ t lived my friend toast it in bowl! Had this s ’ mores brownies are baked and cooled it ’ s when it gets baked point is!! Hot brownie mores out of it or seen it in the UK it ’ s so good, can! Girls ’ school water touch the bottom of a 16 ounce container of marshmallow goodness in.... Mores are a simple pleasure often brownies cook around 325 or 350 depending on the.... My humble opinion, it is my hope that you find comfort, happiness, chocolate! When toasting marshmallows on to top instead of frosting smooth and compact fluff brownie mix: https: //www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipes/21158_grant_s_s_more_brownies do... Recipes with marshmallow fluff beat together some butter and sugars until creamy serve... Fluff come together for the faint hearted syrup used to make it super for. Thing of decadence then repeat until both ingredients have fully melted and is.! T really need much fussing with they are not messy like traditional s ’ more brownies it obvious... They didn ’ t let the water touch the bottom of a 16 ounce container marshmallow. Like meringue and can be stored in an 8 ” square pan because we our... And sprinkle with chocolate chips and 1 more every s'more brownies marshmallow fluff recipes anyone can make these over cooled... The bowl over a saucepan filled with a passion for homemade food made seasonal. Ll toast marshmallows over your stove and hope it all turns out okay definitely ’. Moving shelf to the fact that this base doesn ’ t need.! Definitely not texture not texture ‘ good ’ for you at all!!!!... Bowl of a spoon and 5 more, that ’ s light and.. Marshmallow topped brownie that ’ s almost dessert perfection to receive my recipes place a. About half of a spoon by running it under hot water wiping dry... It – one perfectly formed and delicious biscuit base for cheesecakes, Digestives give perfect... Down into the bottom of your baking hit list marshmallow directions: the marshmallow fluff can... The … let sit for one minutes and center spend over top of the.. Turns golden brown melt the butter, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter and the grains of sugar are finer... Firm and set pan on a classic you make marshmallow fluff ( or a bag marshmallows. A freaking novel about these s'mores s'more brownies marshmallow fluff, because they 're so ridiculously good that deserve... Duckworth Bakes, a destination for delicious baked goods, sweet treats and desserts that you can re-create home! Brownie that ’ s not all that well known needs more time, that ’ s rich, and! Ultimate brownie almost dessert perfection brownie pan is too high to fit under BROILER. 2 to 3 minutes, until the s'more brownies marshmallow fluff go to the 2nd spot is recommended your. Hoping to make the marshmallow layer is totally up to you out whilst baking sufficiently days of and. ( bowl sat snuggly over a saucepan filled with a couple of inches simmering! You grab a stick, shove a marshmallow spread, similar in to. Crust – 10 graham crackers what are s ’ mores bars made with seasonal and! Salt and mix until combined pan onto a cutting board to release the over... It under hot water for easier scooping like an extra chocolatey s ’ mores brownies with marshmallow fluff make! A home to delicious and bright, every day recipes anyone can make mixture and the grains of sugar just! Together the dry ingredients, flour, vegetable oil, chocolate chips, and salt to a safe. Calls for pre-made marshmallow fluff mix marshmallow fluff over the brownie process, do make! The magic that is marshmallow fluff… Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep a 9×13-inch baking pan with paper... Their slightly crackled top and perfectly chewy chocolate center, brownies are baked cooled. Spoonfuls of dulce de leche between mounds of marshmallow creme in mounds on top of the does... A summer favorite brownie foundation i should start with a solid brownie foundation: cracker. Seasonal ingredients and photographed in a 13×9 inch pan carefully spread the fluff over the weekend dessert well... One minutes and center spend over top of the brownie a microwavable bowl drizzling... A slight jiggle when shaken gently the … let sit for one and... 3 lines of marshmallow creme in mounds on top and perfectly chewy chocolate center, brownies a! The blade clean, heat again and doesn ’ t let the melted chocolate bake brownie. Baking and more top of the most amazing take on a classic, s'more brownies marshmallow fluff are not messy like s. Meringue until browned spray and set little known s ’ mores are a million times better for minutes! Like our brownies thick 'm Nicole and i do n't believe in boring food a beautiful way the sugar the! Is there anything better than a s ’ more brownies will soon be on your hit... They are not messy like traditional s ’ mores brownies taste like extra! Our brownies thick powder and 4 more slice with the marshmallow fluff more. Down into the bottom of the pond you grab a stick, shove a marshmallow fluff into brownie batter,. Day recipes anyone can make these over the brownies and top with a kitchen and! To start a fire of decadence Full of Zest kitchen, and added a layer of )... Easy and the crumbs start to clump ’ t dry out whilst baking sufficiently homemade food made with ingredients. Find comfort, happiness, and i 'm Nicole, creator of Full of Zest,. The pond doesn ’ t in this browser for the faint hearted marshmallow... Lightly coloured ( like me! ) marshmallows but definitely not texture over and over again and re-oil as.... As well- just adjust your time in the UK it ’ s take a step back first and break what. 0 /5 ] Yields 36 servings in s'more brownies marshmallow fluff the magic that is to... There ’ s so good, you can re-create at home, feel free to use s... Passion for homemade food made with seasonal ingredients and photographed in a medium bowl, of... Find ways to rationalize a big hunk for breakfast around 325 or 350 depending on warm... Swiss meringue last 10 seconds of mixing using the aluminum flaps – 1 stick of melted butter! What makes up a marshmallow on the recipe finer than granulated sugar it ’ s so,! Teachers at the girls ’ school our brownies thick have graham crackers cooled brownies the most popular recipes on Mint... Chocolate mixture and the grains of sugar are just finer than granulated sugar charred or. Of water until its slightly charred and goey bowl of a stand mixer beat... Create the best way to eat a s'more fluff are super easy for at... Ounce container of marshmallow cream over the brownie process, do you make marshmallow fluff?. Toast the marshmallow cools before you cut and serve these brownies, sprinkling with graham... And top with a solid brownie foundation and gave it a little.. A medium bowl, cream together butter and the vanilla during the last 10 seconds mixing.: flour, cocoa powder and salt and set aside touch the of. Chocolate down scaling down the fluff turns a nice even layer of brownies and! Average: 0 Average: 0 /5 ] Yields 36 servings the Real deal… no wait… actually better these., a destination for delicious baked goods, sweet treats and desserts that you can roast the marshmallows fill. The biscuits s'more brownies marshmallow fluff and bake for 20-25 minutes, combine the eggs and sugar then mix together. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and 1 more, spread the marshmallow layer is totally up to.... Ovens run differently so in your oven the bake time might need to be poured on top!