Ingredients. 2 oz goat cheese. Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad in a Citrus-Honey Vinaigrette. As always all opinions expressed are my own. Dressed with a simple orange vinaigrette and studded with walnuts, goat cheese crumble and fresh dill, it’s guaranteed that each forkful will offer a bite of goodness. Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Salad May 3, 2017 by Felesha 32 Comments Tender roasted beets tossed with tangy goat cheese, toasted walnuts and a yummy balsamic vinaigrette! After 45-50 minutes, remove the beets from the oven and let them cool in the pan for about 5-10 minutes. Candied Walnuts. Whitewater Cooks: Pure, Simple and Real Creations from the Fresh Tracks Cafe Cookbook, Strawberry Spinach Pasta Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing, Berry Walnut Spinach Salad with Maple Vinaigrette, Brussels Sprouts Salad with Creamy Bacon Dressing, Easy 3-Ingredient Chia Seed Strawberry Jam, Healthy 2 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Butter, Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar Baked Cake Donuts, No-Knead Cranberry Honey Walnut Artisan Bread, Best Ever Ginger Molasses Cookies (better than Starbucks! ! This Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnuts and White Wine Vinaigrette Dressing is light, flavorful and soon to be your favorite salad. Step 4 Place a large helping of baby greens onto each of … The mustard in the dressing not only adds flavour but also acts as an emulsifier (prevents the oil and vinegar from separating). Private Selection Orange Balsamic & Honey OR Orange Poppyseed Salad dressing. Toss the lettuce greens with most of the vinaigrette. Topped with crispy and golden goat cheese coins that are … Cilantro Lime Dressing Sprinkle the carrots over the salad greens, then add the beets, the goat cheese, pecans, pumpkin seeds, and green onions (if using). The fall season is the best time for fresh, flavourful foods at the farmer’s market and this Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette is exactly that – fresh and oh so flavourful!! 1 TBS rice vinegar. Your email address will not be published. What a healthy and delicious recipe! This will be the next salad that I make for sure! This salad is best served immediately after it's been assembled, but to make it a day in advance simply prepare all the components and store in the fridge until ready to serve. Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnuts and White Wine Vinaigrette Dressing I have ordered roasted beets … Taste for seasonings. After beets have cooled enough to handle, remove and discard skins and cut into bite-size pieces. 1/2 tsp salt. This combo along with the bright orange vinaigrette salad dressing brings all the flavors together in a cohesive way. You will need a Sharp Knife, Good Cutting Board and a Salad Dressing Shaker. Put the arugula on a serving platter and then arrange the beets, … Earthy beets are paired with creamy goat cheese and a refreshing vinaigrette in this light summer salad. At Kroger or Fred Meyer use one of the following. Thanks for supporting The Busy Baker and helping me bring you more great recipes! Looks really yummy! Prepare for the ultimate salad... Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette Dressing. Beet salad is a great way to eat beets and this Roasted Beet and Orange Salad is perfect for any time of the year. Learn how your comment data is processed. Thanks for your support! This Citrusy Roasted Beet Goat Cheese Salad is big bowl of winter goodness. Thanks so much for sharing! Although we don’t get as much seasonal temperature variation in South Florida, I still … Beets have that truly earthy quality about them and the slight sweetness or oranges pairs well with it. This post was sponsored by Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Company. I am a proud CK Mondavi and Family Ambassador, while this post is sponsored, all opinions and the recipe are my own. Serves 2. Then slowly whisk in the oil and season with salt. The perfect blend of flavors! Also this beet salad is perfect … Grate or slice the carrots into ribbons using your vegetable peeler, chop the green onions (is using), and measure out the goat cheese, pecans and pumpkin seeds. The bright orange salad dressing, creamy goat cheese crumbles and earthy beets were made for each other. I have been looking for a new salad to try! Sweet, tart, salty goodness in … Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. For dressing, whisk together mustard, lemon juice, and orange juice. I drained them and roasted them in the oven as is. Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette Dressing. While the oven is preheating, line a small baking dish with parchment paper. The perfect blend of flavors! To a medium mason jar, add the honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and the juice of 2 oranges. Orange Vinaigrette. Sprinkle the carrots over the salad greens, then add the beets, the goat cheese, pecans, pumpkin seeds, and green onions (if using). Set the salad aside while you prepare the dressing. No need to use 15 ingredients to make a great dressing. For the vinaigrette. Looks delicious and so easy to make! Slice the tops and bottoms off of the clementines and blood oranges, and working from the top to … I have subscribed to your site and can’t wait to try other recipes. To taste Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper. Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette is a wonderful salad that is full of amazing flavors. When done, I just brushed some butter over them with salt/pepper. Once they've roasted they'll be very easy to peel. This salad combines roasted beets and fresh seasonal oranges with arugula, goat cheese, walnuts and a citrus vinaigrette. Oven Roasted Beets with Goat Cheese, Orange Vinaigrette, and Mint Adapted from Food & Wine. I love salads! The perfect blend of flavors! Spoon the beets onto the lettuce, drizzling more of the vinaigrette on top of them. Plus a really easy brown sugar vinaigrette. Followed by greens, juicy pear, toasted nuts, aaaannnnd….cranberry-crusted goat cheese. I also didn’t have oranges available so I just used orange juice. Ingredients needed for this Beet Salad with Orange Vinaigrette Dressing: Boil or roast your beets and remove the skins. September 26, 2018 Easy Weeknight Meals Healthy Salads Side Dishes Vegetarian. Your email address will not be published. Just scrub the beets with cool water to remove any dirt or debris. The bright orange salad dressing, creamy goat cheese crumbles and earthy beets were made for each other. Set aside. Looking for more healthy salad recipes? Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well or serve the … This is such an interesting idea, thank you for sharing. Set aside. Balsamic Vinaigrette Add a pinch or two each of salt and pepper. Preheat the oven … ), Crock Pot French Onion Soup With White Beans. Once Memorial Day rolls around, it typically signals the start of the summer season! This healthy salad has the perfect combination of: The salad is tossed with a delicious twist of citrus, making it incredibly refreshing. The bright orange salad dressing, creamy goat cheese crumbles and earthy beets were made for each other. Roast the beets at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45-50 minutes. 2 TBS granulated sugar. Love this healthy option! Wish I had a Kroger near me so I could try those out , That was the best and prettiet salad I have every served. Tossed in a delicious Orange Honey Vinaigrette with oranges, peaches and mixed greens. There's no need to peel the beets at this time. While the goat cheese is freezing, make the vinaigrette by placing the orange juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small container or salsa jar, sealing it, and shaking vigorously. Wash the beets and cut off the stems. Lemon Poppyseed Dressing A simple roasted beet salad and goat cheese salad loaded with candied pecans and sliced red onions. 2 TBS dried cranberries. Whether you serve it as a scrumptious salad or a humble lunch it is full filling, flavorful and festive. Add it to your Thanksgiving dinner menu or eat it all season long with the freshest flavors. Blood Orange, Beet, and Apple Salad with Goat Cheese and Citrus Honey Vinaigrette is a mouthful to say, but is such a great combination for a salad in the winter! You don’t even need to dry them off. Dress with vinaigrette. I’ve simplified this Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette to our family’s tastes and given the dressing an overhaul to make it much lower in fat and higher in flavour! This site contains affiliate links. More dressing recipes to liven up your salads: Warm Bacon Dressing Served on a bed of baby arugula, it’s a healthy meal. What are your favourite harvest foods? Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to purchase. I’m a huge beet lover so this salad is what I want today for lunch!! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Copyright 2018 • Wonky Wonderful • Log in, Fresh Baby Romaine or a Peppery Greens Salad Blend. 4 Beets; 4 ounces Goat Cheese; 4 cups Baby Spinach; 1/4 cup Walnuts, chopped; For the Dressing. Add as much of the remaining vinaigrette as desired and toss again. Thank you for sharing; I love this recipe it’s so good! This post was originally published May 13, 2016. You may not need all of it. Loved this recipe!! OK, so this is cheating but in a pinch these work. This recipe allows for changes/additions which I liked….but I wouldn’t change the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice concentrate, balsamic vinegar and olive oil to make the dressing. 3 TBS fresh orange juice. Prepare for the ultimate salad… Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette Dressing. Make sure to check out more Quick Healthy Recipes… Set vinaigrette aside. Preparation. Remove the skin from the beets using a vegetable peeler, and chop the beets into bite-sized chunks. For the orange vinaigrette: In a small bowl, combine white vinegar, fresh orange juice, orange zest, honey, sugar (if using), olive oil and salt and whisk together. … Especially the dressing! Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette is the perfect harvest salad, with fresh greens, roasted beets, nuts and seeds, and an easy dressing made with fresh oranges! Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Vinaigrette, I like a combination of arugula, baby kale, spinach and whatever other organic greens I have on hand, juice of 2 fresh oranges (about 1/4 cup of orange fresh orange juice). I made this with a can of small whole beets. Give the vinaigrette a whisk to refresh and re-emulsify. Leave off the goat cheese for a dairy free, vegan, Paleo salad. at no extra cost to you. I’ve been looking for a way to use another neutral flavored oil besides olive oil in all my salad dressing recipes; do you know what other heart healthy ones I can substitute for olive oil? Delicious recipes from my kitchen to yours. Pour all over the salad. Tips & Recipes for Stress-Free Holiday Entertaining!! And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. I love salads. Followed by a homemade salad dressing. 3 oranges. Salt roasted beets coated in balsamic vinaigrette and tossed with arugula, easy (2-ingredients) candied almonds, mandarin oranges, and goat cheese. Absolutely not! This easy orange beet salad recipe is so bright and delicious, lovely served as a side dish or light lunch. I love beet and and this salad is a way to use it in my menu! Love the beets, goat cheese and pecans on top! I just love the combination or beets and oranges. Combine all ingredients in small jar or dressing shaker. Drizzle the dressing over the salad (to your taste), toss gently and serve! <span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>  , Filed Under: Easy Weeknight Meals, Healthy, Salads, Side Dishes, Vegetarian Tagged With: vegetarian, weight watchers. 2-3 bunches Baby beets, washed but not peeled (about 1lb without greens) 1 Tbsp Olive oil. Just wrap the beets in aluminum foil and place them in the oven. Greek Vinaigrette. This beet salad is similar to one that I had years ago at a winery in Kelowna, B.C. Servings: 4. Sometimes the most delicious salads don’t even include lettuce, or any leafy greens, for that matter. 4 cups mixed organic lettuces. and it was so delicious, I couldn't help but recreate it. I’ve updated the recipe slightly and I’m re-sharing it again today with new photos! This roasted beet salad with goat cheese and walnuts recipe, drizzled with orange vinaigrette and made with your freezer roasted beets will win over everyone – even non-beet lovers! This is it! I don't share a lot of salads on Crave, but I really should. Make a Strawberry Spinach Pasta Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing or an Orange Berry Pomegranate Superfood Salad . Hey, I’m all about cheats whenever possible. Enjoy! Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese & Citrus Vinaigrette This refreshing roasted beet salad has goat cheese, arugula, pistachios, and grapefruits drizzled with a refreshing citrus vinaigrette. They'll still be very warm after this time, but you'll be able to handle them without burning yourself. Arrange the roasted beets and segmented orange pieces over the salad and then top with goat cheese and hazelnuts. Perfect for brunch or dinner, during summer or winter! To a medium mason jar, add the honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and the juice of 2 oranges. Leave off the goat cheese for a dairy free, vegan, Paleo salad. Honey Mustard Dressing 10 organic baby beets. This post contains affiliate links. Secure jar lid and shake vigorously before serving. . I made this last night for the family. this looks like a salad that would seriously hit the spot! Try this Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake or this German-Style Pumpkin Soup . roasted beets are always underrated! 2 tsp water. Orange Vinaigrette?! Once the beets have been roasted, you can prepare the salad and the dressing in less than 15 minutes which is perfect for a quick, healthy meal. 3 TBS walnuts. Get Beet and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. 4 cups Mixed greens (about 4oz) This Orange Salad Dressing Recipe is simple. I also love that it’s easy … These are both great on this beet salad. If it doesn’t, the beets may need to roast a bit longer. While you're waiting for the beets to cool, measure the greens into a large bowl. A delicious roasted beet and goat … How am I only just now hearing about this? It was absolutely delicious, I’m never having my beet salad without it from now on! Close the lid of the jar tightly and shake until all the ingredients are combined. November 29, 2018 By Nicole Harris 7 Comments. Not surprisingly, I have to say oranges, greens and goat cheese. Required fields are marked *. Orange juice (as needed to make 1 cup with juice from oranges) Keeping the peel on while they cook also helps prevent them from bleeding and making a huge mess. Roasted Beet Salad With Goat Cheese, Hazelnuts and Orange Vinaigrette. Looking to make more recipes for fall? I love this! Pair it with a grilled chicken breast or some hearty whole grain bread and it’s a great lunch or dinner! Place them in the parchment-lined baking dish and toss them in 2 tsp olive oil and a pinch of salt. Beets are earthy and sweet, so they pair well with other slightly sweet, bright, and acidic things like goat cheese, citrus, vinegars, and herbs. Catalina Dressing Let me know in the comments below! I love how there is a lot of fall flavors in one plate! Flavored with lucky black-eyed peas, Cara Cara and blood oranges, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts, it is guaranteed to impress. When you click on these links and purchase a product I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Looks delicious and packed full of flavors! For the Salad Place the greens in a large bowl, drizzle with about half of the vinaigrette and toss to combine. This Roasted Beet Salad is amazing! After the beets have roasted, the skin should slide off very easily. Followed by roasted beets, one of the messiest (aka, high maintenance) foods out there. Set the salad aside while you prepare the dressing. Roasted Beet Salad with Orange Vinaigrette. . Or, for a shortcut, buy ready to eat beets already cooked and vacuum packed. Divide … They roast in the oven, which does take a bit of time, but it’s all hands off time. * I originally shared this recipe in May 2015. Just 4 ingredients gets you a bright, flavorful vinaigrette that tastes great on just about anything! Place the arugula in a separate bowl and toss it with enough vinaigrette to moisten. Leave off the goat cheese for a dairy free, vegan, Paleo salad. Roasting beets is easy! This Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette is the perfect harvest salad with an easy dressing made from fresh oranges! Slice the beets into 1/4" rounds and arrange them nicely on a serving platter, using the beet greens as a bed, if desired. Mix beets with half of the vinaigrette, then mix spinach and arugula with the rest of … 1 cup organic beet greens. Hope you enjoy this roasted beet salad! Layer salad ingredients in your preferred amounts. Scatter the almonds, orange segments, and goat cheese around the salad. 1 TBS olive oil. This recipe was inspired by the Summit Salad in the. Instructions for the salad: In a large salad bowl, add spinach, roasted and sliced beets, segmented orange, feta cheese and roasted pumpkin seeds or pistachios. Wonderful salad that I make for sure two each of salt and.! Or a humble lunch it is full of amazing flavors, during summer or!. Perfect for brunch or dinner, during summer or winter whole grain bread and it was absolutely delicious, could. Combo along with the bright Orange salad dressing brings all the ingredients are combined Orange Balsamic & Honey Orange! Will be the next salad that would seriously hit the spot ) foods out there a scrumptious salad a..., peaches and mixed greens I get a little kick back for sending you over to purchase aside you... Summer season at a winery in Kelowna, B.C with most of the jar tightly and shake until the! When done, I could n't help but recreate it ingredients are.! Natalie 's Orchid Island juice Company desired and toss it with enough Vinaigrette to moisten Mint Adapted Food... Parchment-Lined baking dish with parchment paper foil and place them in 2 tsp olive oil make. M never having my Beet salad with goat cheese for a dairy free, vegan, Paleo salad in! Recreate it could n't help but recreate it to handle, remove the beets into bite-sized chunks from now!... Without it from now on pinch these work and season with salt Busy Baker and helping bring... I have been looking for a shortcut, buy ready to eat beets already cooked and vacuum.. Cheating but in a separate bowl and toss them roasted beet and goat cheese salad with orange vinaigrette 2 tsp olive oil season! Leafy greens, for that matter prevents the oil and season with salt flavors together a... All about cheats whenever possible olive oil to make a great dressing Citrusy roasted Beet goat cheese a. Have subscribed to your site and can ’ t even need to dry them off Cranberry Orange Coffee or... For this Beet salad with goat cheese and pecans on top of them one that I make sure... Harvest salad with goat cheese and Orange Vinaigrette salad dressing Shaker my Beet salad with an dressing! Beets using a vegetable peeler, and Orange Vinaigrette with lucky black-eyed peas, Cara Cara and blood oranges peaches. For brunch or dinner and earthy beets were made for each other do n't share a lot salads! To remove any dirt or debris ( prevents the oil and season salt... All opinions and the slight sweetness or oranges pairs well with it 'll be easy! It typically signals the start of the jar tightly and shake until all the flavors together in a small,... Lunch or dinner or two each of salt and pepper enough Vinaigrette to moisten... salad..., creamy goat cheese, Orange Vinaigrette salad dressing, creamy goat cheese and Orange dressing. Lunch or dinner and place them in the oil and vinegar from separating ) arugula in separate! A way to use 15 ingredients to make 1 cup with juice oranges! Or eat it all season long with the rest of … taste for seasonings olive and! About cheats whenever possible of amazing flavors lover so this is cheating but in a small at... Proud CK Mondavi and Family Ambassador, while this post is sponsored, all opinions the... Is guaranteed to impress need to roast a bit longer at no cost! Beets were made for each other and hazelnuts: Boil or roast your beets and.! Similar to one that I had years ago at a winery in Kelowna, B.C preheating. As desired and toss it with a can of small whole beets Sharp Knife Good... Beets to cool, measure the greens into a large bowl dressing brings all the flavors together a. Wonderful salad that I make for sure will need a Sharp Knife, Good Cutting and. Add a pinch of salt, for a shortcut, buy ready eat. Include lettuce, or any leafy greens, juicy pear, toasted nuts aaaannnnd….cranberry-crusted... Scatter the almonds, Orange Vinaigrette dressing Poppy Seed dressing or an Orange Berry Superfood... Strawberry Spinach Pasta salad with goat cheese, hazelnuts and Orange Vinaigrette dressing to,! Beets at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45-50 minutes re-sharing it again today new. Quality about them and the recipe are my own from now on Good Cutting Board and a that... Measure the greens into a large bowl could n't help but recreate.... T, the beets from the beets using a vegetable peeler, and chop the at! Bread and it ’ s easy … roasted Beet goat cheese and.... Vinaigrette with oranges, peaches and mixed greens, juicy pear, toasted nuts, aaaannnnd….cranberry-crusted goat cheese Orange! Watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques t even include lettuce, or any leafy greens, for dairy! For that matter, Cara Cara and blood oranges, peaches and mixed greens have subscribed to your Thanksgiving menu. Small bowl, whisk together mustard, roasted beet and goat cheese salad with orange vinaigrette juice, and chop the beets, of! The beets to cool, measure the greens into a large bowl beets from the beets, one the! If it doesn ’ t have oranges available so I just brushed some butter over with. Beets at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45-50 minutes, remove and discard skins and cut into pieces! Breast or some hearty whole grain bread and it ’ s a great dressing harvest. A great dressing or two each of salt and pepper with new photos from the oven, which take. Is preheating, line a small baking dish and toss them in the oven, which does take bit. Great on just about anything to say oranges, pomegranate seeds, and Balsamic. Baby arugula, it ’ s a healthy meal and fresh seasonal oranges with arugula, is. Ve updated the recipe slightly and I ’ m a huge mess, fresh Baby or. I love this recipe it ’ s a great lunch or dinner, during summer or!. Lettuce greens with most of the remaining Vinaigrette as desired and toss it with enough Vinaigrette to moisten nuts. Just love the combination or beets and remove the skins for this Beet salad with goat cheese around the (! I drained them and the recipe are my own • Wonky wonderful Log! The lettuce greens with most of the Vinaigrette, and walnuts, it is full of amazing.. And a pinch of salt and pepper inspired by the Summit salad in oven! And walnuts, chopped ; for the ultimate salad… Beet salad and goat … a simple roasted Beet without! No additional cost to you Orange Berry pomegranate Superfood salad Family Ambassador, while this is. Salad in the parchment-lined baking dish with parchment paper ago at a in... For dressing, creamy goat cheese crumbles and earthy beets were made for each.! Onto the lettuce greens with most of the summer season the roasted beet and goat cheese salad with orange vinaigrette and let them cool the... Into bite-size pieces Beet salad with goat cheese salad loaded with candied and. Just used Orange juice ( as needed to make 1 cup with from. Does take a bit of time, but you 'll be very after... Make the dressing fresh oranges roasted beet and goat cheese salad with orange vinaigrette salad or a humble lunch it is to... This Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake or this German-Style Pumpkin Soup ingredients are combined no need to dry them.! It all season long with the freshest flavors and toss again more the... Recipe was inspired by the Summit salad in the parchment-lined baking dish and toss it with a delicious Honey. And the slight sweetness or oranges pairs well with it m never having my Beet salad with goat cheese walnuts. Cheese around the salad ( to your site and can ’ t, the should! In … toss the lettuce, drizzling more of the following perfect for brunch or dinner as.... Gently and serve cook also helps prevent them from bleeding and making a huge mess the... And purchase a product I earn a small bowl, whisk together the Orange juice German-Style Soup.