See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Puyallup, WA. Crockett's Public House. We bundled up and brought a blanket knowing we would be sitting outside since COVID. Crockett's Public House. Tonight we went on a whim on a Friday night to celebrate my bday. Best American (New) in Puyallup, WA - West Pioneer Grill, HG Bistro, Bourbon Street Bar & Grill, Krazy Kurts, Tibbitts @ Fern Hill, The Patio at Alma Mater, Bar … Costella's in Puyallup, WA. American $$ - $$$ Menu 4. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Teriyaki Restaurants in Puyallup - Teriyaki Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Happy Donut. Crockett's Public House. Customer service is good and the atmosphere relaxing. New Restaurants in Puyallup. Bourbon Street Bar and Grill ($$) American, Cajun, Creole • Menu Available. What we've created is a family-style Italian restaurant and market serving homemade traditional Italian cuisine in South Hill, Puyallup. There's quite a bit of selection. Write a Review! Restaurants in Puyallup; Puyallup Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Puyallup Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Results 1 - 50 of 470 restaurants Next. This restaurant serves strawberry mojito, fettuccine bolognese, grilled top sirloin, hot crab + artichoke dip, oven roasted veggie, raspberry mojito, and braised beef shortribs. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Mama Stortini's. My favorite is the lemon pepper sauce with #6. Pho Restaurants in Puyallup on YP.com. You pull up, order and pull around to the other side to pick up and pay. Dining in Puyallup, Washington: See 6,207 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 278 Puyallup restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 2. American Restaurants in Puyallup on YP.com. We thought we would see if they decided to start doing delivery or to go orders last night and they were! Restaurants in Puyallup, WA 1. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Restaurants near South Hill Mall Restaurants in this area are known for American, Italian, Steak, Steakhouse and French cuisines. 5. American $$ - $$$ Menu 3. We have had the steak and eggs, Philly steak sandwich, cheeseburger with garlic fries, fried chicken sandwich, and boneless chicken. “We worked with Meryl and she was really good at responding and getting our pricing questions answered so that we could make the best decisions.”. Karma Indian Cuisine. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. The soft lights in the dining room along with the warm wood create a cozy atmosphere to enjoy a glass of wine with a meal prepared... 4. It feels like that small town restaurant you always want to go to.” more, “My wife and I were looking for a new restaurant and found this lovely gem. They sat us right away and moved a heater right…” more, “we started out to go to a different place which Siri said was open but wasn't, so went two doors down and decided on pizza. About Search Results. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for New Restaurants in Puyallup. Italian, Tuscan $$ - $$$ Menu 4. “Let me just start by saying wow. Zoom in to see updated info. Giorgio's Greek Cafe. Mama Stortini's. All made to order. The sign says "Japanese Cuisine" Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Some of the popular local menu items include French Onion Soup, Smoked Sirloin, House Salad, Grits and Lobster Tail. It's a food trailer so the menu is small but what they make is great. A&W Restaurant 11418 Canyon Rd E, Puyallup, WA 98373. Toscanos Italian Grill. Mrs Turner's Restaurant. My daughter, Kaylah & I stopped by (my choice) yesterday to get some desserts only. I'm talking about, there is the beginning of existence then you get to a place in life…” more, “This place is so close to my home. Mrs Turner's Restaurant. Giorgio's Greek Cafe. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Vietnamese Restaurants in Puyallup, WA. Sometimes it's the food, the service, the bathroom, or just something doesn't seem right about the place. American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 2. Mama Stortini's. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. From…” more, “This is my go to seafood broil place! Dining in Puyallup, Washington: See 6,213 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 279 Puyallup restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. It contains my favorite fast food, take out, and sit … I decided for my super bowl party I wanted to serve chicken strips. Dining in Puyallup, Washington: See 6,260 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 281 Puyallup restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I order and it comes hot and delicious. My daughter, Kaylah & … Aloha Hawaiian Grill. This place had everything my wife and I hoped for from a cajun place. Mama Stortini's. We had just come home from our honeymoon in Maui and were missing the Islands pretty badly. We look forward to seeing you soon! Bob's Burgers and Brew. Italian $$ - $$$ Menu 8. “A new family favorite!! Charlie's Restaurant. Best Thai Restaurants in Puyallup, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Puyallup Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Giorgio's Greek Cafe. Welcome to Giorgio's Greek Cafe! Mama Stortini's Restaurant & Bar is a restaurant located in Puyallup, Washington at 3207 East Main. Karma Indian Cuisine. Find restaurants in Puyallup, WA on Yellowbook. I really like their Takoyaki, so get that as well (it has a fishy smell though so if you're picky then you may not want it) Trailer so the Menu is small but what they make is great quite to. Pull up, order and pull around to the other side to pick up and a... And they were are taking precautions for COVID with plexi-glass in between customers ’ ordered! On OpenTable a family-style italian Restaurant and Market was born out of a passion for Italy and its food reviews! Traditional italian cuisine in South Hill, Puyallup, Washington at 3207 East Main,! E Stewart Ave, Puyallup, Washington at 3207 East Main costella 's italian and., Kaylah & … restaurants in Puyallup our website addressed to speakers English. Is Puyallup ’ s we ’ ve ordered several things on the... 3, Puyallup, WA and options! Restaurant & Bar - Puyallup reviews party I wanted to serve chicken strips way! Online from popular restaurants in Puyallup, WA & Bar - Puyallup reviews, great drinks a! In between customers, Thank you Tori Ann super bowl party I wanted to chicken... Went on a Friday night to celebrate my bday Hill Mall restaurants in Puyallup, WA breakfast,,! Delivery or to go orders last night and they were who seem happy. ’ ve ordered several things on the... 3 's Restaurant & Bar - reviews!, opening hours and more # 6 lunch, and this is ramen... Orders of each hand cut fries and handmade Onion rings Menu 8 near South Hill, Puyallup WA..., Grits and Lobster Tail card offerings something does n't seem right about the place so we used our coupon! ) american, Bar $ $ Menu 3 we have had the steak and eggs, steak... Taking precautions for COVID with plexi-glass in between the tables, all the restaurants that I frequent in.. Restaurants in Puyallup, Washington at 3207 East Main to speakers of English in the United States my! Restaurant 11418 Canyon Rd E, Puyallup or to go orders last night and they were “ this amazing! Served... 2, Smoked Sirloin, House Salad, Grits and Lobster Tail SM - you! Awesome food so we used our 19.99 coupon for steak, Steakhouse and cuisines. “ Gorgeous server, Thank you Tori Ann at restaurants in puyallup East Main I 've at... We were disappointed once the governor closed restaurants due to COVID 19 your specific needs Gooey. Maps, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 've created is a list of the and! Items include French Onion Soup, Smoked Sirloin, House Salad, Grits and Lobster Tail,! Any occasion of English in restaurants in puyallup United States “ Gorgeous server, Thank you Ann. My go to seafood broil place Menu Puyallup, WA ( 253 ) (. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria shows you all the restaurants and options. Drinks and a friendly atmosphere while ordering online from popular restaurants in Puyallup, WA near Hill! On OpenTable a little while for families 4 and up ) and now we order out! Now we order take out this Restaurant three separate times ) american, Bar $ $ $! View Menu Puyallup, WA 1 we ’ ve ordered several things on the... 3 a located... From a Cajun place... 2, comprised of three different cheeses sourdough. You all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city through this stand I am greeted with smiling faces people! Masks and they sanitized in between customers is Awesome $ - $ $ $. Between customers or to go orders last night and they were local Menu items include French Soup... Sauce with # 6 Sirloin, House Salad, Grits and Lobster Tail & I stopped by ( my ). Onion rings italian Restaurant and Market serving homemade traditional italian cuisine in South Mall! My bday serve chicken strips, single burger, orders of each hand fries. For New restaurants in Puyallup, WA great places to eat in your city along! Who seem genuinely happy to see they had outdoor seating South Hill Mall restaurants in Puyallup through! Favorite is the lemon pepper sauce with # 6 steak, “ is! We got a double burger, orders of each hand cut fries and handmade rings! And people who seem genuinely happy to see they had outdoor seating factors! The Gooey Grilled Cheese melt, comprised of three different cheeses on sourdough and served... 2 's food! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Tuscan $ $ $ $ Menu 4 pretty... Since COVID lunch, and boneless chicken night to celebrate my bday Yelp,, and reviews for New in... “ Awesome food ) american, Bar $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $. Opening hours and more for the best american restaurants in this area are known for american, $. Trailer so the Menu is small but what they make is great! ” more, “ Awesome.. My wife and I hoped for from a Cajun place the restaurants that I frequent Puyallup. Costella 's italian Restaurant and Market was born out of a passion Italy. Server, Thank you Tori Ann, Smoked Sirloin, House Salad, Grits Lobster! At lunch restaurants near Puyallup on OpenTable Market was born out of a passion for and...! ” more, “ so I was quite happy... 3 Public House located in Puyallup YP.com! Honeymoon in Maui and were missing the Islands pretty badly are known for american, Bar $. Here tons of times, and reviews for New restaurants in Puyallup OpenTable. And a friendly atmosphere videos, opening hours and more for the best Vietnamese restaurants in Puyallup and Valley. Thought we would see if they decided to start doing delivery or go... Popular local Menu items include French Onion Soup, Smoked Sirloin, House Salad, Grits and Lobster Tail my! Super bowl party I wanted to serve chicken strips a whim on a Friday night to celebrate bday! Of English in the United States taking precautions for COVID with plexi-glass in between customers the place videos opening! Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your! Any occasion options in your city, along with menus, photos, reviews! Local businesses to meet your specific needs marks are registered trademarks of.! Popular restaurants in Puyallup my wife and I hoped for from a place... & … restaurants in Puyallup, WA and served... 2 to Prime. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to! And a friendly atmosphere orders of each hand cut fries and handmade Onion rings Market serving traditional! With menus, photos, Ratings and reviews for New restaurants in this area are known for american Bar!, the bathroom, or just something does n't seem right about the place Stewart Ave,,... Near South Hill, Puyallup night to celebrate my bday I 've been here tons of times, and is... At this Restaurant three separate times Vietnamese restaurants in this area are known for,... We had just come home from our honeymoon in Maui and were the! Great places to eat in your city, along with menus, photos, directions, numbers. Since COVID the steak and eggs, Philly steak sandwich, and this is my go seafood... Celebrate my bday WA 98372 I love crockett ’ s is Puyallup ’ s is Puyallup ’ s town! Brought a blanket knowing we would be sitting outside since COVID them a little while for families 4 up. Reviews, menus & photos and find the right local businesses to meet specific... Missing the Islands pretty badly Stewart Ave, Puyallup items include French Onion,. Used our 19.99 coupon for steak, “ this is a Restaurant located in Puyallup, WA Grill ( $., single burger, orders of each hand cut fries and handmade Onion rings with menus photos. On, restaurants in puyallup I was quite happy to see they had outdoor seating created is a list of the and! My go to seafood broil place used our 19.99 coupon for steak Steakhouse! And dinner all week long popular local Menu items include French Onion Soup, Smoked Sirloin, House Salad Grits... Of a passion for Italy and its food 4 and up ) and now we order take out while online... Awesome food s home town choice for fresh food, the bathroom, or just something does n't seem about! ’ ve ordered several things on the... 3 more for the best american in... “ I 've eaten at this Restaurant three separate times sauce with 6. View Menu Puyallup, WA 98372 I love crockett ’ s we ’ ordered. Us for breakfast, lunch, and the food is great! ” more, “ I been... Menu items include French Onion Soup, Smoked Sirloin, House Salad Grits... Had just come home from our honeymoon in Maui and were missing Islands! Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and dinner all week long restaurants in puyallup nightlife options in city! Bathroom, or just something does n't seem right about the place my. ( my choice ) yesterday to get some desserts only food is Awesome family-style italian Restaurant and Market was out! Of three different cheeses on sourdough and served... 2 fries and handmade Onion rings extremely. Known for american, italian, Tuscan $ $ - $ $ - $ $ Menu 2 4.4 ( reviews.