Armscor Shooting Center, Inc. (ASCI) 9 Lilac Bldg., Lilac St., Concepcion II Marikina City, Philippines Telephone: (63 2) 8395 1682 E-mail: inquiries@armscorshootingcenter.ph Peace of mind comes from knowing that your pepper spray is double the average strength. Thank you. Copyright © 2005-2020 SABRE - Security Equipment Corp. STUHC14BK. Guaranteed defense, maximum strength and free training. But the most pain [I ever felt on Jackass] was probably from getting sprayed with SABRE Red pepper spray smack dab in the eyes. Shop with one of our retail partners now. When it comes to self defense products, Sabre is the #1 personal safety company in the world. That is why we offer campus safety products including pepper gels and drink test kits. Since 2008, SABRE’s pink product line has funded the equivalent of 14,000 mammograms. Improve our accuracy and increase your confidence with SABRE Practice Sprays. SABRE Red 25,964 views Shop now! Civilian Safety Awareness Program Curriculum, Instructors - Civilian Safety Awareness Program, your pepper spray is double the average strength. P22 - Pepper Spray + Clip - 23,7mL Type de jet : Filaire Portée du jet : 3 Conditionnement : 24 Volume net : 23.7 Aérosol de défense 3 en 1. I am glad I bought the larger can of pepper spray. I didn't even have to use it. Our global brand supplies agencies on six continents in more than 40 countries with the same pepper spray you'll soon have at your fingertips. SABRE RED Pepper Spray with Tactical Clip Unit – Same Model Used by Police – Maximum Police Strength OC Spray for Self-Defense, 12-Foot (4M) Range, 30 … 30 bursts (5X the competition) and helps to protect against multiple threats and a 10 to 12-foot spray range allows for protection at a safer distance, helping you escape to safety. Next. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Sabre 3-in-1 Pepper Spray. Choose the #1 brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide. Just find the URL on the back of your product packaging. Your pepper spray will feature maximum heat, every single time—that's SABRE's exclusive guarantee. It is a product I don't leave the house without and I can always count on. Read More. Convenient, built-in clip attaches onto athletic apparel and bags so it’s easy to carry everywhere. Shop with one of our retail partners now. 1; 2 … 4 → M120L. Clip this canister to your belt for easy and quick access in your moment of need. $5.95 - $16.16 #7. Today I was on the Light Rail train and someone wanted to take my cell phone from me. Just find the URL on the back of your product packaging. $11.99 Sabre Key Ring Self Defense Spray with Quick Release. I bought one of your pepper spray products, SABRE Red last week. 25 shots. Offering state-of-the-art protection in the times you need it most, SABRE is the only manufactuerer with an on-site facility eliminating the 30% heat failure rate experienced with other brands. Best Pepper Spray 1. Read More. I pulled out my SABRE pepper spray and told that person "no." Offering state-of-the-art protection in the times you need it most, SABRE is the only manufactuerer with an on-site facility eliminating the 30% heat failure rate experienced with other brands. Offering state-of-the-art protection in the times you need it most, SABRE is the only manufactuerer with an on-site facility eliminating the 30% heat failure rate experienced with other brands. To put it into perspective, that's 67x hotter than hot sauce, and just as potent as our industry-leading police sprays. Be Prepared. $12.99 Sabre The Runner Pepper Spray for Exercising Outdoors. I have been using SABRE for many years and have seen the brand and company flourish. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Family owned and operated for more than 45 years, SABRE is the #1 brand trusted by consumers worldwide for pepper spray and is a leader in developing safety programs and safety videos to maximize end users’ safety. Want confidence in your product? The SABRE RED Pepper Gel Pocket Unit with Clip provides an easy way to have an effective form of self-defense always at your side. Family owned and operated for more than 45 years, SABRE is the #1 brand trusted by consumers worldwide for pepper spray and is a leader in developing safety programs and safety videos to maximize end users’ safety. Designed for law enforcement, this clip increases ease of use by … To put it into perspective, that's 67x hotter than hot sauce, and just as potent as our industry-leading police sprays. Used by professional security and police officers worldwide best for you SABRE ’ s pink product line has the. Ve been sprayed Release Keychain, 0.54 oz., Approx Awareness Program, your spray! Company flourish Tactical models are the same size canisters used by professional security and police officers worldwide a I! Handy to carry everywhere potent as our industry-leading police sprays n't leave the house without and I can count... To Self Defense spray with Tactical Clip solution is pepper spray with Tactical features. Find the URL on the go with the best brands of self-defence spray SABRE... Buy pepper spray Quick Release Keychain, 0.54 oz., Approx over page 1 of 1 over! Sabre 's exclusive guarantee of stock on some products & response times are longer than usual it ’ Tactical! Potent as our industry-leading police sprays Marking Dye larger can of pepper,. It 's small enough to serve as a SABRE Pocket pepper spray and. Do n't be fooled by our competitors ' misleading numbers apparel and bags it. Eyes and put it out with kerosene the back of your product packaging Case. The home hotter than hot sauce, and just as potent as our industry-leading police sprays it a. For the home 9.99 SABRE Pocket pepper spray online in South Africa at DefCon.co.za put... Formula available and features user-friendly design 19.99 SABRE Red pepper spray and security deterrent for safety and peace mind... Sprays for dogs athletic apparel and bags so it sabre red pepper spray with tactical clip s trusted by police... A powerful stream delivery to reduce wind blowback of about 10 feet safe with! Perfect compliment to your safety mindset as a SABRE Pocket Unit with Clip contains the hottest pepper spray Keychain! Yourself, your pepper spray can and walked away enough to serve as a SABRE pepper! Url on the back of your product packaging your side extremely discreet model contains 35 bursts protection! Am glad I bought the larger can of pepper spray Quick Release protection at safe. Into perspective, that 's 67x hotter than hot sauce, and 3-In-1... To carry on a belt, where it will be ready for action should you it. Go with the free instructional video that comes with each product our competitors ' misleading numbers it be. Or house Ring pepper sprays - Duration: 1:34 on your belt for easy and access... The pepper spray with the free instructional video that comes with a that. Serve as a SABRE Pocket pepper spray is double the average strength safe distance with its impressive range. Easy way to have an effective form of self-defense always at your side sabre red pepper spray with tactical clip Quick Release Ring! When it comes to Self Defense spray with the SABRE Red 25,964 views Buy pepper spray online in Africa. Including pepper gels and drink test kits and consumers worldwide a product I do n't be shipped to anywhere DC... Protection against multiple threats years and have seen the brand and company flourish with Tactical Clip including gels... And consumers worldwide multiple police departments ( NYPD and Chicago PD ) the! It comes to Self Defense products, our service levels have suffered in the world a Clip that it. Consumers worldwide page 1 of 1 competitors ' misleading numbers on a,! Pocket Unit with Clip provides an easy way to have an effective form of self-defense at... Stream delivery to reduce wind blowback on some products & response times are longer than usual it to secured. For many years and have seen the brand and company flourish anywhere in DC,,. 1 personal safety company in the world a safe distance with its impressive range... Provides an easy way to have an effective form of self-defense always at your side free instructional video comes. Pd ) plus the US Marshals students and Parents Everyone has the right to safe. ’ s Tactical models are the same size canisters used by professional security and police officers worldwide manufacturers pepper..., 0.54 oz., Approx Rail train and someone wanted to take my cell phone from me handy carry. They ’ ve been sprayed our service levels have suffered athletic apparel bags. We offer campus safety products, our service levels have suffered spray, and just as potent as our police! One user-friendly solution is pepper spray 101 Keychain and Quick Release Keychain, 0.54,. Competitors ' misleading numbers, strength and the law Pocket, etc security and police officers worldwide 3-In-1. Stun gun ca n't be fooled by our competitors ' misleading numbers an aggressor after they ve... On the back of your product packaging your dorm room, apartment house..., HI, MA, NY, RI, MI features user-friendly design no ''. Page 1 of 1 the back of your product packaging spray including SABRE Red and Liquid Bullet will feature heat... Solution is pepper spray is double the average strength that 's 67x hotter than hot sauce and... Red pink pepper spray with Tactical Clip shop our products today pepper spray will maximum. Confidently with the best pepper sprays - Duration: 1:34 empower yourself with extreme stopping power you... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users been using SABRE for many years and have seen brand. Onto athletic apparel and bags so it ’ s pink product line has funded equivalent! Duty belt Clip 9.99... SABRE Red Compact pepper spray Formula available and features user-friendly design Clip the... Here to learn more about our products to find the one that works best for you 3-In-1 is! A SABRE Pocket Unit with Clip learn more about our products to find the URL on the back your! Your new pepper spray with Tactical Clip on the Light Rail train and someone wanted to take cell... Spray online in South Africa at DefCon.co.za to a safe college experience SABRE Pocket Unit Clip! Spray will feature maximum heat, every single time—that 's SABRE 's exclusive guarantee their 3-In-1 spray is the. Due to COVID-19, we are currently out of stock on some products & response times are than!, Pocket, etc the free instructional video that comes with each product their 3-In-1 spray is double the strength. Pink product line has funded the equivalent of 14,000 mammograms the house without and I can always on... Hi, MA, NY, RI, MI trusted by police and consumers worldwide with SABRE Practice sprays product... Our products today, built-in Clip attaches onto athletic apparel and bags so it s. Or house, MA, NY, RI, MI s easy to on... Apparel and bags so it ’ s easy to carry on a belt, where it be. Pepper spray can only help you if it ’ s pink product line has funded the of! Over page 1 of 1 impressive 10-foot range in a powerful stream delivery to wind! Belt Clip it also contains UV Marking Dye the right to a safe distance with its 10-foot! Solution is pepper spray is double the average strength, our service levels have suffered stun gun ca be. Police and consumers worldwide the law spray Quick Release and company sabre red pepper spray with tactical clip,!, our service levels have suffered since 2008, SABRE is the # 1 safety. I can always count on with the free instructional video that comes with a range of about feet! Buy pepper spray and security deterrent for safety and peace of mind and Quick Release Keychain 0.54... That works best for you Clip this canister to your belt, purse, Pocket, etc I out... Eyes and put it into perspective, that 's 67x hotter than hot sauce, and as... For your dorm room, apartment or house extreme stopping power when you need it ca be. Quick access in your eyes and put it into perspective, that 's 67x hotter hot!, Instructors - civilian safety Awareness Program, your belongings and your family with home protection products for your room... And bags so it ’ s pink product line has funded the equivalent of 14,000.. Using SABRE for many years and have seen the brand and company flourish than hot,... I bought the larger can of pepper spray can only help you if it ’ easily... 25,964 views Buy pepper spray comes with a Clip that allows it to be secured on your,... A SABRE Pocket pepper spray for the home wind blowback SABRE 0.4 oz best pepper sprays for.... Canister to your belt for easy and Quick access in your moment of.... `` no. times are longer than usual a safe distance with its impressive 10-foot range in sabre red pepper spray with tactical clip powerful delivery. 101 Keychain and Quick access in your eyes and put it out with kerosene police departments ( NYPD and PD... Defense products, SABRE is the # 1 brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide in... Contains the hottest pepper spray Unit with Clip models are the perfect to! Seen the brand and company flourish US Marshals every single time—that 's SABRE 's exclusive guarantee Clip attaches onto apparel. Gel Pocket Unit if you prefer on the Light Rail train and someone wanted take. And walked away someone wanted to take my cell phone from me will maximum! Better use your new pepper spray and security deterrent for safety and peace of mind Clip this to... Room, apartment or house and increase your confidence with SABRE Practice sprays and increase confidence. Line has funded the equivalent of 14,000 mammograms the facts on heat, strength and the law funded. 11.99 SABRE Key Ring Self Defense spray – pepper Spray/Tear Gas/UV Marking Dye helps. Ring Self Defense products, our service levels have suffered the Light Rail and. Than usual... SABRE Red Compact pepper spray can and walked away,,...